Grieving Time Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I'm the same. It's a shame he isn't a few years older as he would make a great hubbie."

"Hmm, oh well. That's life. See you next time."

The two women left the centre to go home, both considering their relationship with Brian and how they are sharing him. Each considering the comments about how he would make a good husband, and regretting that it could come to anything. As though thinking about Brian they each rang Ashley that night to catch up on life and the shop. Ashley filled them in on the latest in her saga, health and brother's love life. She detected an odd response to her mentioning Brian's date with Patricia, but put it down to them being surprised that her plan was actually working.

The two had a few more discussions about Brian over the week, discovering various things about each other in the process. In the end they both agreed that, no matter what, they wanted to be with him. The longest talk revolved around how to share him, especially with this spectre of a new girlfriend entering the scene.

#4

Brian returned to work on Monday, and Ashley went to her follow up medical visit. He had wanted to accompany her to it, but she talked out of it. In her words she was a big girl and this was just another doctor's visit she has had to make in her life. When the time came for her to leave the house for it, she asked Diana to join her. The stitches were removed and the doctor wanted her to stay home for another week to make certain she was well enough before returning to work. Feeling angry, but recognising the advice she got her daughter to drive them home. On the way Ashley checked for real estate agents in her own home's area. She contacted two of them and made arrangements to meet separately her at the house the next day. Having all the bad memories of her attack in the house, she no longer wanted to live there. She would need to come up with half the equity to pay out Martin for his half anyway, so selling it was the best way for her to go. Diana agreed, even though she had many good memories growing up there, it now reminded her of more recent bad times.

They were almost to their new home when her lawyer, Albert Munny, rang with some news. Firstly he had paperwork for her to sign, and that he had heard Martin was to be released on bail. Ashley went white as the blood drained from her face at the thought of her husband being out and about. Munny had anticipated she would be very concerned about this and he had taken the liberty of setting up a restraining order on her behalf. She would just need to sign some paperwork for him. Diana had seen her mother go pale and quiet and became so concerned she pulled over and parked at the side of the road. Ashley made an appointment for that afternoon then disconnected the call after thanking her caller.

"Mum, what's happened?"

"He's being released on bail. Apparently some legal bullshit was put in by his lawyer that got him let out until the trial. Shit. Sorry for my language Di."

"Really mum. Should I wash your mouth out with soap for saying such a rude word," managing to get a smile, "Is that the reason for the appointment you just made?"

"Yes I need to sign a few things, and I will have a restraining order to keep him away from us. I think it best it covers the both of us. Is that okay?" getting a nod from Diana, "We will need to go see the Mr Munny this afternoon and that, hopefully, will sort it out for now."

+++

When Brian came home that night he was gratified to see dinner being prepared, but not happy with the news about Martin. He felt a little better that she had a restraining order against him that will, with any luck, protect them from any confrontation with him. Over dinner they decided to empty the house tomorrow of anything personal to the girls, or that was only theirs and not a part of any shared possessions. There was some jewellery from her mother and grandmother that she had inherited that was not shared property. Anything of Diana's was hers alone and they would ensure it was safe. Brian contacted his boss on his private phone to let him know he would need more time off for family matters. This was agreed, no questions asked.

The three spent the night watching TV without really concentrating on it. Brian ended up in the middle cushion of the couch with the women cuddled on each side. They each were thinking about what could possibly happen now that Martin would be free. They also each had thoughts of the person they were cuddling, not being robots. Bodies in contact, even if totally platonic, still had sexual overtones. It was summer and the heat meant they were all wearing thin clothing that went nowhere near covering all of their bodies. So they inevitably had bare skin touching against each other in places, and the shared warmth and tactile sensations brought forth thoughts of sensuality. Without any conscious intention Ashley and Diana became moist in the crotch, and Brian had to cross his legs to hide his bulge pushing out the fly of his shorts. The watchable shows did eventually finish and they all made their way to bed. The bathrooms were witness to self-induced orgasms as each showered alone.

That night Brian again had a visitor to stay with him, but this time she arrived before he began sleeping. Getting in without even asking, she rolled into his side to cuddle.

After settling she whispered, "Sorry Brian, I really need to be close to someone at the moment. Sleeping alone is difficult. My brain keeps rolling around, bringing up everything bad that has happened and I can't get to sleep."

"No problems sis. I don't mind. It's not as though you snore too loudly," getting a dig into his side from her fingers and they laughed together.

"I don't snore! Ladies do not snore, and I am a lady."

"Whatever you say," getting another dig in the side.

"Besides, I get the best dreams ever when I sleep here. You'd be amazed at what they are, and they seem so real."

He looked at her to see her smirking, she obviously was not asleep and knew what had happened the last time she was here. He just looked with wide eyes and cleverly kept his mouth shut.

Her last statement before snuggling in more and settling to sleep was, "I love you little bro. G'night."

#5

Tuesday was busy as they bought cardboard storage boxes and filled them at the house. They were scrupulous about what they packed, ensuring as much as they could that nothing could be contested by Martin. Ashley went as far as contacting his lawyer, Mr Dollers, to explain that the house would be available the next day for Martin to take anything personnally belonging to himself. She would leave a key in the usual place for him. She also warned that any damage to the house would be taken from any money gained in its sale. Ashley had watched enough TV to think of the stupid things done in disputes and divorces. She also warned that she was taking a video of the place now to compare. She knew she was being melodramatic, but she could only hope her ex-husband-to-be was in control of his anger.

The agents arrived at their allotted times and assured they would have their proposals ready in two days time delivered to Brian's address. It had been a long day and they returned home tired. They were about to sit down to dinner when Brian's phone rang. He took it in his bedroom and soon returned to eat, getting curious looks from the other two.

Looking at them he inquired, "What?"

Ash smiled and spoke, "Oh, nothing. You look at the display to see who's ringing, then disappear to your room. Finally returning as though nothing happened."

"Oh, well that was a friend who asked if I wanted to join them tonight. I thought it might be good for me to see them, if you are okay with me going out. Will you be alright here without me for a while?"

"Yea, I'll be okay. You need some time for your own life Brian. You do more than enough for me."

Brian looked at his niece who just nodded at him with her eyebrows raised and a smirk on her mouth, as though she knew something he didn't.

"Okay then. I'll head out after we have cleaned up the dishes."

"No need, we can do that. Why don't you just go after eating."

+++

Veronica was opening the front door before he got within a metre of it. It took one glance as he stepped across the threshold to see she was naked, having hidden herself behind the door, with only her head showing, until then.

"Wow, you look good enough to eat."

"Ooh, you say the nicest things. Which bit would you like to start putting in your mouth?"

Without any further ado, except to close the door behind him, he grabbed the naked woman and began with a passionate kiss and wandering hands. She melted in his arms, as her pussy flowed. Not letting go, they made their way to her bedroom leaving a trail of his clothes behind. Being summer they were not even encumbered by his shoes and socks. Sitting her on the edge of the bed, he dropped down to taste her pussy, getting a shock at how it was clear of hair.

Seeing his startled expression as he glanced up at her she gave him a big grin then said, "Yes I had a little clean up today. Thought that in this weather it might be cooler without a rug between my legs. Do you like my new look?"

She laughed, then squealed, at his response which was a wordless growl and return of his lips and tongue to feel the smooth skin around her vagina. It didn't take long for more liquids to flow and her orgasm to hit. As she relaxed from the climax he moved her further onto the bed so he could enter her in the missionary position. It took a short while for both to reach a peak and his cum to enter her.

As he rolled off her to rest on the bed he nonchalantly said, "Hello Ronnie, so nice to see you tonight. How have you been?"

She smiled and responded, "Hi Brian, good to see you too. Please, come in? Is there something you'd like?"

They both laughed and cuddled, enjoying a moment of relaxation in each other's company. Veronica excused herself to have a wash in the bathroom and returned with a warm washcloth to clean his cock. Brian was happy she did clean herself as she immediately mounted him positioning her pussy for him to provide some lip attention. Having previously experienced a cummy pussy he did not baulk and went straight to it, much to the joy and happy groans of Veronica.

He was getting into it and his ministrations were greatly enjoyed when he thought the bed moved slightly. To his shock he felt his cock being enveloped in something tight, wet and hot. Surprise was the least of his thoughts as he still had Veronica sitting on his head with his tongue shoved up her vagina. She noticed the pause in activity on her pussy and

"Well Brian. We were having a little talk at work the other day, and you'll never guess what we discovered. We found out you've been a naughty boy. We did at first wonder if you had become a two-timing arsehole, but that didn't sound like the Brian we knew. We then worked it out that we each had what is called an 'FWB' relationship with you. So," she shifted over a bit to allow him to see who had joined them, "we thought we'd save a bit of time this weekend and get the benefits all at once. So here we are. Say hello to Tina, Brian."

Brian could just see around Veronica's body and Christina was straddled across his hips with his cock fully inserted into her vagina. She smiled and gave him a little finger wave with her left hand raised. He waved back and tried to smile, even though he had trouble getting his mind around what was happening.

"Hi Brian. As Ronnie said, we thought it would be quicker and easier if we all got together tonight. After all, you have a very important date this weekend don't you. Patricia really is a knockout and we wanted to give you some encouragement before you see her. It is tomorrow night that you are going out, isn't it?" and he nodded in response, "Oh goodie, we thought it might be."

Veronica took up the discussion, "Now you might think this a funny way of giving you a boost, but then your dear sister wanted us to help get your confidence back and be more outgoing. What better way than for both of us to empty your balls together. Now don't expect this before every date that you have in the future, but this being your first official date with her, we wanted it to be very special. So now it's up to you how often tonight that you want it to be special for us. We don't have all night, at least a couple more hours before my partying daughter staggers home. So, I'll let you get back to what you were doing, and Tina can join in at her own pace."

And they did just that. Brian was in heaven with this being the first time he had ever been with two women. With a renewed fervour he ate the pussy on his mouth with gusto, and after a short while his hips began to pump in rhythm with the cunt on his cock. He could just hear two women groaning as he tried to service both. He found it difficult to concentrate on both at the same time, so his mouth needed him to keep it working, whereas his cock received action without him doing anything. Veronica was grunting until she stiffened in climax and splashed liquids over his face. This released him from that duty and he plunged his hips to increase his cock action. Christina was soon grunting as well and she hit her peak and clamped her vagina muscles down tight on his cock. This extra squeeze set him off pumping his cum into her. Things settled down for while as they relaxed and both women cuddled into Brian.

He was curious and tentatively queried, "Umm, just for the record, how come you are both okay with this. Don't get me wrong I am in every male's heaven. But shouldn't you both be pissed at me or something."

Veronica chuckled, "Well it is unusual. We worked it out that because of our age difference to you we could not expect a marriage type relationship with you. So we decided it was for the best to have what we could get. Then we got to talking more, and we could really give this guy we both equally really love and adore something to totally rock his socks off. Even though you aren't wearing them anyway."

Christina spoke up, "See it worked, you don't have them on now."

They laughed as Veronica continued, "So don't go worrying about us, we've been good friends for so long we've shared all the good times and bad times together. You just happen to fall into the good times. Can't promise not to get jealous, but that only means you have to give us each equal time," and she looked into his eyes with serious expression, "Now are you okay with this?"

He looked from one to the other with an equally serious expression as he tried to put everything they had told him into perspective. The two women were becoming a little nervous at the time it was taking for him to answer what they thought was a simple to answer question.

With a sly grin he gave them his response, "Only problem I see is I can't recall who was getting a licking last. Hop to it girls, my body needs to give you equal time."

With a squeal of pleasure they kissed him for a minute, taking turns who got the lion's share of his lips, then lined themselves back on him for a licking and a fucking.

He made it back home later that night feeling pleased with himself and totally satisfied. He had trouble believing what had happened and couldn't help but look forward to another time, although his cock was a little sore.

The house was quiet as Ashley and Diana were in bed already. After a quick shower he got on his own bed with a sigh of relief at being able to relax. As had occurred recently he was soon joined by his sister and he found himself automatically spooning into her back. She even gave a little wriggle of her hips to more comfortably snuggle her butt into his lap, making sure his right arm was holding her around the waist. Brian was glad he was fully sexually satisfied for a change as his cock stayed floppy. The next morning he awoke again with his erection snuggled between a woman's legs and his left hand cradling a breast. He even thought about what a cute size it was to fit neatly into his hand, the hard nipple poking into the palm. The bed then bounced a little as an occupant moved to cuddle closer into his back. He was still dopey from sleeping but even his addled brain could work out that there shouldn't be a body cuddled into his back, if he had one in front that he was all but fucking. He even worked out that it was impossible that Christina and Veronica were with him, besides the boob in his hand was too small. Opening his eyes, he dreaded what he would discover, to have his suspicions confirmed. The back of the head he could see was that of his niece, and thus he surmised the one behind him must be his sister. He was the meat in a family sandwich and nobody but him seemed to be worried about it.

He tried to disengage his hand from the sexy bulge it was holding to find his arm held in place by the boob's owner. His cock was being ridden as her hips slowly slid back and forth. He could even feel some moisture surrounding his cock, and heard a feminine groan of sexual contentment. The hip movement continued for a minute or two with Brian trapped in place, until Diana stopped and tensed up. More moisture was loosened onto his cock, followed by her relaxing. Within seconds a steady gentle sound of her sleeping could be heard, accompanied by the fluffing heaving breathing of Ashley behind him. He took a gamble and slowly and carefully wormed his way out of the bed, successfully leaving the pair still sleeping. With worry on his mind at how he had been used as a dream dildo by his niece and what her mother would do to him if she found out, he crept to the family bathroom.

A while later he was drinking a fresh coffee as they joined him in the kitchen. He looked at them both and was relieved neither appeared ready to yell at him. Nobody said anything, so he had to assume she was just having a vivid dream. It was disconcerting, though, to have her smirking at him. He hoped she had something stuck in her teeth, and wasn't thinking about her morning wet dream. Ashley had a similar look, so he just hoped whatever was up with them would pass before he got into trouble.

He quietly sighed to himself and let them sort themselves out for the day. He now needed to survive the day and be prepared for his date with Patricia later. It was Saturday, so he couldn't even escape to work. His life had gone from being a quiet retreat from the world, to one of confusion.

Later that morning he was quietly sitting by himself, and thought to Jennifer, "Jenny dearest, what is happening to my life. I am loving most of the new things, but parts are scaring the hell out of me. How come I went from the little kid brother and favourite uncle, to being this man in the middle of the females in my life. What should I do about it all? Please give me a sign of what I should do. I miss you and would dump it all, if only you could be with me again."

He sighed, closed his eyes as a single tear made its way down his right cheek.

~~~~~~

More to come, this seemed a nice point to pause.

Hope you enjoyed this story.

Any helpful feedback and comments appreciated.

Don't feel shy to comment on how brilliant I am. ;)

Voting with lots of stars is always appreciated.

- GfG.

12