Griffin and The Ghost

Story Info
Griffin meets a ghost who wants to suck him dry.
4.3k words
4.55
3.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very much uncertain about this one.

Tentative warning for non-con.

- Griffin and The Ghost -

Griffin was half-near exhausted by the time he finished his studies in the library. His friends had gone back to the dorms long ago yet Griffin was still determined to get in another chapter or two.

His eyes blurred words together. He tried to justify another hour to himself. Standing up, cracking his knuckles and neck. He let out an obnoxious yawn. The library was dead inside, even the librarian had gone home.

He patted his pocket making sure his keycard was still there, swallowed the last bit of his now cold bitter coffee then dove back into the aisle of books.

Griffin was studying folklore for his occult science elective class. It seemed like an easy grade and would weave in nicely with his creative writing degree. At least that was his line of thinking when he signed up for the class.

Unfortunately for Griffin, occult science was well--a science. There were plenty of dense historical articles he had to sift through if he wanted to pass this class. His teacher was a hippy but also a real bitch, she seemed to be spiritually inclined to Griffin's life as hard as possible. Also, her classroom always smelled like patchouli and that was enough reason to hate her. The amount of sneezing Griffin did in his class was actually ridiculous.

Barely lucid, Griffin aimlessly searched through the shelves for relevant books for his essay that he planned on starting tomorrow. 'Fact vs Fable' was his topic. Fact: Griffin wanted to pass this class. Fable: Griffin wanted to spend his free time looking up make-believe creatures when he should be catching up on sleep this weekend.

Snap.

Griffin flinched. What the hell was that? He turned around to find nothing. When he lifted his foot he noticed an errant pencil someone must have dropped. He stared at it for a long while before inevitably deciding it wasn't his job to clean up this mess. He kicked it under the gap of a bookcase like you would an ice cube under the fridge. When he looked back up he paused with furrowed brows.

Occultism, read the sign on the door. He raised a brow.

No fucking way was there a room full of exactly what he needed. He swore he had been through this aisle at least 4 times already and he never noticed the door. He looked around. Then shrugged and grabbed the knob.

At first, it refused to open but with a little brute force, the door let out a long whine and Griffin managed to get inside. He switched the light on and it flickered.

"Nice," he murmured.

In front of him was a whole room filled with folklore. Why his professor hadn't told the class about this room was beyond him. Not everyone bothered with the library but this was an invaluable resource.

Griffin's hands traced over the spines of some pretty dust-looking books. He pulled one out and grimaced. Okay, so some of them were moldy. Gross. He pushed the rotten book back in its slot.

After about 20 minutes of poking and prodding at books he found several that seemed to be in decent condition--albeit slightly falling apart--and would be great to use for his essay. "Ghost Land Or Researches Into the Mysteries of Occultism" was one in particular he had an interest in. He pulled the book free from the shelf and the lights once again flickered.

He looked up, this time, however, the lights did not go back on.

Griffin cursed under his breath, it was pitch black. He could barely see his own hand in front of him.

He tucked the book under his arm and then pulled out his phone, which would be entirely useless as it was dead. He sighed. Putting the phone back in his slacks he blindly tried to make his way back to the door. Patting on shelves and nearly tripping over the pile of books he had set aside for himself earlier on the floor.

He found the exit.

Turning the knob, it clicked--locked.

Frowning he tried to press his knee against the door but that didn't work either. It wasn't stuck. It was locked, the knob wouldn't turn.

Had someone decided to make a 3 am trip to the library? "Hello?" he called out, "Is someone out there? This isn't funny!" he called.

No one answered. Which he had been half expecting considering the time but then that didn't explain how the door was locked from the outside.

A chill breeze licked at his ankles. He looked up and around confused, had the AC just been turned on? He couldn't hear the familiar hum but the room became noticeably chillier. A janitor maybe?

"Hello?" he called again, knocking his palm against the door.

Griffin was stumped. What the hell was he supposed to do?

He sat down against the door. Knees bent, legs spread. His head rested against the door and he felt that same draft from before.

Suddenly, a fog had begun to appear. His eyes widened, "what the hell..." he muttered. It was overtaking the room and the temperature decreased so dramatically that when he breathed out he could see the frost.

He squinted, trying to find the source but instead came face to face with a pair of glowing white eyes rising from beneath the carpet. He shouted, jolting up from his sitting position.

The figure continued to rise, revealing a feminine head and long black hair that fluttered around her, she was wearing a ragged white dress and her face was gaunt. She looked frail, however, the most disturbing feature of the woman was the fact that he could see through her.

Griffin didn't want to turn his back towards the specter but that's exactly what he did as he began to pound on the door, "Hey! Someone let me out of here!" was this some shitty prank? Was he really seeing a fucking ghost?

"Sss..." the ghost hissed from behind him and he flinched. He turned back around.

The woman moved her long spindly finger towards him, so close she could trail the tip over his chin. Griffin's entire body shook in both fear and chill. He could feel her icy touch.

He tried to push the ghost away but his hands went straight through her, causing him to gasp. Her fingers trailed over his jaw bending her knuckles to trace them against his stubble. Griffin watched the specter with terror and confusion.

Was he hallucinating? Was the exhaustion finally getting to him?

No. This touch was unmistakably real.

He should've known this was some sort of setup. He'd been baited like a fish. How likely was it really for a room to be entirely dedicated to the topic he'd been searching for? His stupid ass walked into this without a second thought and now he was being molested by some creepy ghost.

He stared at her glowing body, swallowing when she began to caress his cheek.

"Hey...there..." he murmured nervously, "let's just keep our hands to ourselves yeah?"

Her eyes flickered towards his, creamy and white in a way a blind person's was. The woman's petting halted at Griffin's command and he breathed out, slightly relieved.

He was squished flat between this ghost woman and the door. He merely stood there staring at her with wide eyes in bewildered silence until she spoke.

"Ssstay.." the ghost finally rasped and Griffin's heart dropped to his stomach. This couldn't be real. This had to be some joke. "Stay," she whispered again.

"No." he said sternly." Stay with her where? In this room? For how long? She was a ghost! He tried to put a palm to her chest but once again was met with air. He looked wildly at his arm poking out of her chest on the other side.

Her hands gripped his shoulders and he brought his arm back. She could obviously touch him, so why couldn't he touch her? How was that fair?

She began to smooth out his shoulders, rubbing them. He groaned as her skinny fingers began to dig right between his shoulder blades. She kept going, pressing deeper, taking his sign of discomfort for pleasure.

The ghost pulled back and ran her fingers down his chest, he shivered. "Listen," he spoke--she grabbed him by the nape of the neck. Pulling him down to her level.

"Sshhh." she hissed before pressing her lips against his. His eyes went wide open, she felt...cold but also soft. Her hands cupped his face and her fingers gently stroked his cheeks on either side.

He breathed out his nose and made a noise against her mouth, one of...protest? He wasn't so sure. She took advantage of his open mouth to stick her tongue inside, meeting his warm one. They tangled together, briefly touching before she explored the roof of his mouth. She tasted behind his teeth and he didn't know if he was full of desire or disgust.

Griffin could feel his body warming up to the girl. Despite her emaciated state, she felt amazing against him. He tried to reach out to touch her in reciprocation but remembered he could not. The only thing he could do was let her invade his mouth and use her hands on him.

Which she did.

Her hands slipped down from his cheeks to the sides of his neck and back to his shoulders, rubbing them gentler than before, she rubbed down his arms then felt for his waist--the buckle of his slacks.

He pulled away, "Okay, woah--" he interrupted, "hold on for a moment."

She paused, looking back up at him, her head tilting as if she were a dog that didn't understand their master's command. She looked down below the waist and then back to his face. Griffin took a glance down as well and his cheeks felt warm when he was faced with the noticeable bulge.

The was all kinds of fucked up.

"Sss.." she began to hiss again and he realized she clearly couldn't speak well. No way was he turned on by this.

When he didn't explain himself or move to stop her, the specter's hands moved back to his belt. He swallowed, watching her fingers fiddle with the buckle. Her eyes kept flitting between his bulge and his eyes.

Griffin couldn't move. The only thing he could do was watch this woman remove his belt then unzipper his slacks and slide her bony, cold hand into his boxers. He hissed when she went straight to fisting him, giving a perfunctory stroke.

"Just..." he was about to tell her to back the fuck off once and for all but her body began to recede into the floorboards. She stopped just short of her knees and then began to pull down his slacks. "Oh god, hold on."

She didn't wait this time, instead, she pulled his already hard cock from his boxers. Her eyes flitted up to his with a raised brow as if to ask him why she should stop when he was in this state.

"Jesus." he hissed, he knocked the back of his head against the door, "Fine. Go ahead."

She began to stroke him from root to tip, using both of her hands in a twisting motion that hugged his cock completely. He groaned. Despite her cold touch, the sensation was just fine. Better than fine, great.

The specter leaned her head forward, her black hair dropping to curtain around her face as she licked her tongue in between the slit of his cock. He grunted, bucking his hips forward, slipping more of himself inside her mouth.

"Hmm.." she hummed around him as a bit of pre-cum slid over her tongue and her mouth seemed to warm around his. She removed one hand, using it to cup his balls instead as she took more of him into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down and slid her long--almost unnaturally so--tongue around him.

Griffin didn't know what to do with himself, he couldn't touch her. So he just watched while fisting his hands at his side. He still didn't understand how she could touch him all he wanted but he couldn't touch her at all.

Another grunt came from his mouth as she began to gag down on him, feeling her throat convulse around his dick. He wondered if her pussy would be as warm as her mouth then snapped back into reality.

Was he really considering fucking her? Could he even do that? Well. It seemed he couldn't do anything but she certainly could. Would this ghost woman try? How long had she been in this room for to accost some random college student? Not that he minded anymore...

He sighed, closing his eyes and hovering his hand over where he'd normally rest on his lover's head. He swore he could feel some sort of heat emanating from her now but it was probably just his imagination.

She squeezed his balls and he nearly keeled over.

"Careful!" he hissed.

She looked up at him, mouth full and he was done for. Her big eyes batted up at him while her cheeks were sucked in around him. He erupted inside her mouth with no warning.

The woman's eyes widened and she moaned in delight, redoubling her efforts. He gripped her hair...gripped her hair? He looked down at her head and noticed his fingers were now threaded between black silky locks.

He could touch her now?

She bobbed her head once more and he moaned, his back bowing as she pulled every bit of his orgasm out of his cock.

When she pulled back he watched her swallow and she seemed to materialize right in front of him. Just barely opaque, he could still slightly see through her. She smiled up at him brightly, her eyes now clear and grey. Twinkling up at him.

Not only that but she looked...healthier. Plumper, her cheeks looked rounder and Griffin couldn't only just see her collarbone now instead of how it was jutting out before. He reached out a hand to touch her cheek and she leaned into the touch, closing her eyes and all but purring as she rubbed her face against his palm.

"Warm..." she sighed softly, his eyes widened at the sound of her voice. "You feel so warm." she could speak complete sentences now. What changed?

"You can speak now." he pointed out dumbly.

She laughed and nodded, "I can."

"I can feel you."

She smiles, "Do I feel good?"

"I guess..." he murmured, still confused and frankly drained as hell from her little performance there. "How is this possible? Just a few seconds ago I could walk right through you."

"It's thanks to you," she says brightly, as if genuinely excited. "You saved me."

"Saved you."

She nods, "uh huh, your cum..." she says dreamily, "it makes me better."

Griffin snorts.

What?

"What do you mean, makes you feel better?"

"I mean, you can touch me now can't you?" she presses her palm against the floor, "and I can't float through things anymore." she shrugs, "It makes me corporeal"

"I see that." He mutters. She was noticeably different. Her hair no longer levitated around her and that faint glow had gone away. "Why me? Why'd you pick me out of anyone who could've randomly walked in here."

She shook her head, "I didn't choose you, you're the first person to see me in nearly a decade." pressing herself up against him. Her small chest rubbed against his. "Don't you get it? You've given me new life," she says. "And I can't thank you enough..." she purred flirtatiously, her hand reaching for him once again. Her finger gently trailed against his flaccid cock.

"How long until you can go again?" she asked.

"Uh," he looks away awkwardly, "I don't know..."

She smiles, "Well...then maybe you can help me out until you're ready?"

"Help you out?"

"Mhmmm..." She was still kneeling in front of him and now was grabbing for his hands and shuffling back to give him space to kneel on the ground too, once he did she laid further back, leaning on her elbows and spreading her legs open.

He took an indrawn breath, beneath her ratty dress was nothing but skin. He reached for her but then she snapped her thighs closed with a laugh. His eyes flitted up towards hers confused.

"Aren't you going to undress me first?" she asks.

"Oh." Right. He nods, then pulls her dress upwards and over her head, tossing the rags to the side. She laid down on her back, her hair fanning out all around her. "So...now, I can just...?"

She nods with a soft sigh, "Yes..."

He spread her legs back open, kneeling between them and she didn't resist... Griffin looked over the ghost's entire body. Her breasts were small, less than a handful. She was completely hairless save for the small bush between her thighs. He ran his fingers over the hair, it wasn't course--instead, she felt soft and silky. Her skin was pale and milky.

He started at her face, tracing over her now rounded cheeks. "What's your name?" he murmured."

"I have a lot of names...." she expresses in a slightly impatient tone, "why don't you just call me Gwen?"

"Gwen." he nods. He caressed her face, much like she had done to him. Then leaned forward, kissing at her neck. She sighed once more and he took that as a good sign so he did it again, this time using his tongue slightly.

One of his hands moved down to grope her right breast, rolling the small dark brown nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She moaned softly, arching her back--presenting her tiny breasts to him. She must've been barely a B cup. His other hand reached behind her to thread his fingers through her hair.

"Mmm..."

Griffin could feel himself beginning to wake again, he ground slightly against her teasingly, just barely stimulating himself but Gwen moaned and he knew he had rubbed her clit with his half-soft cock. She was already wet.

Gwen's legs wrapped around his waist, the heels of her feet pushing down Griffin's slacks and he couldn't help but help her by pulling down his boxers along with her. She kept her legs locked around his waist and rocked with him.

He bent his head down to catch her other nipple in his mouth. She gasped and pressed herself against him harder. He was fully hard now but he wanted to wait a minute before just sticking himself in.

He continued to slide his cock in between her wet open pussy, the tip of his cock hitting her clit over and over as he sucked and rubbed her nipples in tandem.

"Griffin!" she gasped again, and he groaned in response. Her skin tasted sweet.

She moved against him, her fingers tangling into his hair as she pushed his face closer to her breast.

He stopped rubbing her nipple and shuffled his hips away, before rubbing her clit back and forth quickly. She yelped, her body jolting upwards and further into his mouth. He continued to stimulate her clit as she squirmed and writhed underneath him.

She was gasping, and he was rubbing himself against her thigh which was probably a bad idea considering how turned on he was in the situation.

It didn't take long before her grip on his hair tightened, she let out a high-pitched whine before her hips bucked forward and she began to hump his hand as she cried out.

"Fuck!" she cried, "Yes, yes!"

Jesus.

He couldn't wait, the moment she seemed to finish with her own orgasm, he thrust inside her with no preamble, she was wet enough for him to just slide in. She groaned, and he felt her stretching around him.

Their hips rocked together, he pulled out halfway before burying himself back into her to the hilt. The two of them gasping and groaning in pleasure.

Her pussy hugged his cock so well that he felt he was going to cum again already, he tried to slow himself, thinking of not her but it was impossible when she was beneath him.

He pumped inside her once, twice--three times before letting out a grunt, spurting ropes of cum inside her.

"Yes!" she encouraged and he fucked his cum into her until he couldn't anymore. Could ghosts get pregnant?

He practically collapsed on top of her, she giggled and slightly pushed him off onto his back.

He was beat. Exhausted. Bone tired. Staying up this late was finally catching up to him. Instead of cuddling up to him, she was already touching his dick again, he moved to catch her wrist but she slapped his hand away.

Something was wrong.

He felt...sluggish.

"Listen I don't feel right..." he said with a groan. He scrubbed at his face before looking down at his hand with a squint. They were wrinkly.

She laughed at him, "oh don't worry about that." she said, noticing him looking down at his aged hands.

"What does that mean?" he asked, clearing his throat. It sounded frailer.

"I said don't worry about it," she repeated, this time more sternly. She took him into her hand and squeezed. Gwen bent her head down and licked the last of his cum off his cock and Griffin hissed in pleasure and sensitivity. She began to stroke him.

12