Grilling with Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Streikyre
Streikyre
118 Followers

Mark stood up, obvious hard-on pushing against his pants, adjusted his cock a little, and then knelt on the floor between Debbie's knees. He looked up at her, and smiled.

Debbie let out an "Mmmmm," raised her ass of the couch a little and made a little circle with her hips.

That was all the invitation any man would need. Mark went down on her pussy with a vengeance. Debbie started squealing and squirming immediately. She dug her fingernails into my arm as Mark shoved his tongue as deep as he could into her hot snatch.

Debbie turned her head toward me, and while still clawing at my arm, started nibbling on her bottom lip, moaning, gasping, and writhing to Mark's oral skills. I stood up, dropped my pants and underwear, slipped my socks off, and then put my left foot on the couch. I moved my cock toward Debbie's waiting mouth, she licked her lips in anticipation.

"Oh, yes, give me that cock!" Debbie exclaimed.

She took my cock into her mouth and started sucking it like never before. She was amazing. Taking almost the whole length in, and then licking the bottom of my shaft to my balls, taking one ball into her mouth, working back up the shaft, and then devouring my cock like she was starving for it. I had to pull away before I came all over the place.

As I stepped back, Mark stood up, his face shiny from Debbie's juices. Debbie sat up straight on the couch, grabbed Mark's belt and started working at it feverishly. She couldn't get his pants off fast enough. She got them open, quickly jerked them to the ground, and helped Mark step out of them. Mark started to reach down to remove a sock, but Debbie buried his cock in her mouth before he could bend over. As she went to town on his tool, he stood back up, threw his head back and let out a long, deep, satisfied groan that seemed to last at least a full minute. I just stood there and enjoyed the show.

Debbie took Mark's cock into her left hand, slid off the couch onto her knees on the floor, and reached over with her right hand for my cock, grabbing it and pulling me closer to her. Now Mark and I were standing almost hip to hip in front of my kneeling, sexy, wife. She looked up at us, her left hand wrapped around Mark's cock, and her right hand wrapped around mine, and smiled with a naughty look in her eyes, then bit her bottom lip, and looked from cock to cock.

"I've always wondered what it would feel like to have a cock in each hand," she purred sexily.

"Well, how is it?" Mark asked before I could.

Debbie just giggled and took my cock into her mouth while she started stroking Mark's. After a little bit, she switched, taking Mark's hard cock deep into her mouth and stroking mine. I always thought it would be a little weird, having a raging hard-on in front of another guy. But, I was so turned on by watching Debbie work, that I didn't even think about it. Debbie kept alternating back and forth, sucking one cock and stroking the other. I wasn't sure how much more I could take, when she suddenly dropped both cocks and announced, "Somebody has to fuck me. Now."

Debbie stood up, and Mark sat down on the couch. I moved close to Debbie and we kissed long and hard. She pulled away, or rather as it turns out, got pulled away, as Mark grabbed her hips with both hands and pulled her down toward him on the couch. Debbie and I were facing each other still, and she kept her eyes right on mine as Mark lowered her onto his cock. Debbie sat slowly down, looking right into my eyes the whole time, and as Mark entered her, her breathing got very rapid and her eyes rolled back. She started bouncing rhythmically up and down on Mark's cock, placing her hands on his knees for support. Mark reached around and squeezed both of Debbies tits tightly as they fucked.

I stood there, transfixed. I was so turned on. Not a single sting of jealousy, just amazed at how hot my wife looked getting fucked. Or really, how hot she looked fucking. She was doing all the work. Mark just sat back on the couch as Debbie worked her hips up and down, sliding her pussy up and down his stiff shaft, and moving faster and faster. She had built up to a rapid pace, bouncing up and down on Mark's lap. They were both getting louder and louder.

Suddenly, without warning, Debbie grabbed my cock and pulled it to her mouth. She began sucking my cock again, letting the rhythm of her bouncing on Mark's cock, drive her head up and down my shaft. I thought I would explode. I couldn't stop watching my wife's sexy hips moving up and down and making little circles as she fucked the hell out of Mark. Mark let go of Debbie's tits and grabbed her hips and he started pounding her at a jackhammer pace. Now HE was doing the fucking.

Debbie stopped sucking my dick and just held onto me, groaning and panting, as Mark pounded her pussy. I was moving with the rhythm of Mark's pounding as Debbie bounced against me from his furious fucking. He was really going at it. Finally, he arched his back, let out a loud, guttural groan and started convulsing. I knew he was filling Debbie's cunt with his cum. Debbie moaned with every jerk of Mark's hips as he squeezed out every ounce of cum in his body. Once Mark was motionless, I couldn't wait any more.

"My turn," I said, and laid flat on my back on the floor.

Debbie stood up straight, her and Mark's juices running in streams down both of her inner thighs.

"Oh, my, I'm a little wobbly," Debbie said as she moved toward me.

She stepped over me with one leg to straddle me, and there was something very sexy about looking right up at her dripping pussy knowing it was dripping with another man's cum. Just then, a big glob of cum dropped down onto my stomach. Debbie giggled, said sorry, and got down on her hands and knees above me. We kissed a deeper and more passionate kiss than we have in a long, long time. She pulled away from my mouth and moved forward so her left nipple brushed against my lips. I took it into my mount, and nibbled and sucked it. She moved her right nipple over to my mouth, and I gave it the same treatment. She began alternating nipples back and forth as she worked herself back up into a sexual frenzy.

She then reached down with her left hand, and began playing with herself as I sucked her tits. I could tell her pussy was well lubed by the way she quickly moved her hand all over the outside of her cunt. She grabbed my cock, and her hand was thoroughly soaked and slippery with her and Mark's juices. She guided my cock to her awaiting hole, and slid down my shaft. My cock slipped right in. Her pussy was super wet and slippery, like I've never felt it before. She started bouncing up and down on my cock. I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation, and reliving the vision of her bouncing up and down on Mark's cock only moments ago. It felt so damn good.

Debbie stopped bouncing abruptly just as I felt a hairy leg brush up against mine. I opened my eyes to see Mark kneeling behind Debbie and straddling my legs on the floor. Debbie was holding her breath with her eyes closed, and then I felt it. My cock was still deep inside Debbie's pussy when she stopped moving. Now I felt what could only be another cock sliding against mine. It was an odd, but good, sensation. Mark's stiff cock pressed against mine with only the thin wall of Debbie's flesh between her pussy and asshole separating them.

Mark's cock moved super slowly and gently into Debbie's ass and along my shaft as Debbie let out a long, slow, sigh. It seemed like it took forever for Mark to bury his cock all the way into her ass, and then he started to slowly slide it back. It felt amazing as it moved down my now super-rigid cock. When Mark started to again enter Debbie's ass, I started to pull my cock out of her pussy at about the same rate of speed. This got a response from Debbie.

"Oh my god! Fuck my pussy and my ass you fuckers! Fuck me good. Fuck both my holes!" Debbie shouted at us.

We quickened our pace, but tried to keep alternating. Mark moving in, me moving out. In and out. Ass and pussy. It was unreal. I came way too soon, but stayed in as Mark continued to pound away at Debbie's ass. With my cock out of the picture, they increased their pace. Debbie reached down and scooped some of my cum out of her pussy to use as lube as she worked her hand furiously back and forth across her clit. They fucked faster and harder and faster and harder, getting louder and louder, until both Debbie and Mark were pretty much yelling at the top of their lungs, and then Debbie started pulsating and quivering uncontrollably as she came in waves. She collapsed on top of me, Mark's cock slipping from her asshole, and he stroked himself until he finally came all over her back.

We all laid on the floor, exhausted and completely spent. Debbie started laughing, and Mark and I did too. Deb rolled over on top of me, gave me a quick kiss, and whispered "I love you so much." I put my mouth close to her ear and said that I loved her more than ever. Mark snored, sound asleep.

Streikyre
Streikyre
118 Followers
12