Groomed by Gaslight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be silly," I said, trying to gauge if she was making some sort of playful insult, like before. But she went on, and I felt a familiar chill from the disdain in her voice.

"I bet I could have broken up you and Helen, if I had decided to. When the two of you first met, you wouldn't have needed much of your mother's disapproval to end it, would you?"

"I love Helen," I said, trying to muster some semblance of an authoritative tone. "Your approval or disapproval didn't really have much to—"

"No need to feel ashamed about it," she interrupted. "It's just who you are, and it's always been that way. Even as a baby, you rarely protested to anything, and if you did, you didn't need much persuasion to do what you were supposed to."

With that, her voice again took on a motherly warmth.

"And I've always loved that about you, Christopher. You're a good son who listens to his mother's wishes... and needs."

With her eyes locked on mine, she opened her blouse even further. One button, then another. On her right side, she slid the burgundy satin aside and revealed her bra; a plain black one with just a little lace between the cups. There was hardly any time to say or do anything, before she used her left hand to slide the shoulder strap down her arm, which eased the support and caused her breast to lower a bit. Assuredly, she used her left hand to lift it out of its cup and held it in front of me. Not saying a word, she then used her right hand to lift my head closer.

I was stunned, and with my palms on the sofa I started to sit up. But with a soft-yet-uncompromising motion, mom seemed to both assure and insist that this was what we were supposed to do. Her physical grip on me was light, but the psychology of our complex relationship had me in a firm hold. I was so accustomed to bending to her will, even in this unimaginable position. Again, I acquiesced.

As she held her breast for me, I opened my mouth and placed it over her nipple. My lips touched the areola, I could feel it contract and her nipple hardened. A sense of regret came over me, and my lips released their grip slightly. But, mom firmly pushed my head back into place, as she gave out a deep moan. There seemed only one way to go, so I slowly began to suck on her nipple. As I did, she didn't need to hold my head in place. I was doing as my mother wanted, as always.

"You see," she whispered. "Your mother always knows what's best for you."

I wanted to protest, but instinct took over. I was suckling my mother's breast, and I experienced a strange mix of unease and bliss. I was well aware of how wrong this was, but a natural sense of belonging also came over me. Just a short while ago, I had enjoyed rare, unforced and delightful closeness with mom, and a part of me was holding onto that feeling, despite doing something so taboo. Still, there was also that repressed anger that I always felt when I knew that I had been manipulated into giving in too easily.

"Christopher," she whispered, as she ran her left hand down my chest. She didn't stop until she reached the crotch of my trousers, and my body tensed up when she found the outlines of my penis and started rubbing it slowly up and down. By that point, I had already started to harden, but her touch spurred it on, and it wasn't long before I felt mom's hand unbuttoning my trousers. She turned her eyes to meet mine, and with her breast still in my mouth, I recognised the look of triumph in her face. Once again, she had expertly bent me to her will, and she knew it. With a conceited smile, she turned her head back to look at my erect penis. As I felt her grasp it, I closed my eyes in an effort to hide from the shame of having been so easily suborned.

Even so, I did nothing to stop her. Instead, I continued sucking her tit as she started stroking me. Her breathing was getting heavier and heavier, and the pace of her strokes grew faster and faster. My own passiveness started to wear off, as I brought my right hand up and found my way inside her blouse. As I licked and sucked her right side, I started fondling her left breast, still resting inside its bra cup. It wasn't difficult to locate the hard nipple, even through the bra padding, and mom arched her neck backwards in response to my touch.

In a strange way, I felt empowered in a way that I never had in any interaction with mom. She was not in complete control here, I told myself, as I pulled her other shoulder strap down to expose her bosom fully. Raising my head, I began licking her other breast, and started moving in between them to lick and kiss her cleavage. She no longer made any attempts to reposition me, and I felt how I began to take control of the situation.

It gave me such satisfaction, and I did not stop. On the contrary, I sat up and took mom by the shoulders. She reached back and unhooked her bra, but kept her blouse on as I pushed her down on her back. As she lay in front of me, I stood up and removed my clothes. She still had that triumphant smile on her face, but it shifted into a warm, admiring look as she reached out her hand, and grabbed my hard cock again. She gave it a few strokes, then pulled me down onto the sofa with her. While she unbuttoned her trousers, I quickly undid the last buttons of her blouse and pulled it completely open. With a firm grip, I then forcefully pulled her trousers down her legs, exposing a pair of black panties as the only barrier between myself and the most intimate parts of her mature body.

Both breathing heavily, we paused for a short while. Our eyes were locked in a wordless exchange, that seemed to encompass all the dysfunction between us. I had flashes of my wife and children, and a part of me was screaming inside, at what a despicable act I was committing. But my demons were stronger, and as I looked down at my mother, I realised that there was no turning back. Wearing just her satin blouse, opened up to expose her breasts, her chest was heaving so much, that the string of pearls had rolled up her neck, appearing almost as a collar, holding her down for me. I felt so powerful to have seemingly turned the tables on her, and if I could not stand up to her with my words, I could — just this once — dominate her with my actions. I stood over her, and savoured my sense of power, as I slowly stroked my cock and considered where to start. Mom was writhing about impatiently, caressing her breasts, but made no motions to direct my actions. Of course, she was controlling me completely, but I did not realise it.

I put one knee on the sofa and the other foot on the floor next to it, straddling my mother's almost naked body. Still stroking my cock, I bent down and kissed her tits again. Licking her skin, I left trails of saliva as I worked my way down her soft belly, until I finally reached her the lace waistline of her panties. I moved my knee between her legs, pushed them apart and knelt with my face just above her crotch. Then, I pushed my arms beneath her thighs and forced them up onto my shoulders, before I grabbed her hips with both hands. With my grip established, I began kissing her mound through the panties, quickly finding my way to her clit. The first touch of my tongue made her grab my hair, and she pulled my head closer, burying my mouth even deeper. I kept licking and kissing, making her panties all wet from my saliva. Mom held me firmly in place, and my urge to take control came back in force.

With a grunt, I broke free from mom's grasp, and sat up between her legs again. By now, I was acting on pure, animal instinct, as I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me. My need to assert power had completely overtaken me, and I was about to dominate my mother, in the ultimate way. We both knew I was going to fuck her. Positioning myself above her, I grabbed my cock and started rubbing it against her wet panties. I could feel her labia against the underside of my shaft, which grew even harder with each thrust.

Finally, I couldn't hold back any longer, and grabbed the waistline of her panties. With a quick yank, I pulled them down her legs and threw them aside. Between her legs, now completely exposed, there was a noticeable bush — something I had never experienced. All the women I had known, my wife included, kept their pubic hair trimmed, but my mother was of another generation. With one hand, I was wanking my hard cock, as I used the other to rub her naked pussy.

Then, still on my knees between her parted legs, I inched closer and guided my cock into her bush, until I felt her labia part around it. She was wet, but my saliva was not the only reason. Putting my weight into it, it took a little bit of force to push deep inside her, and mom let out a loud moan as our bodies slammed together. I pulled back slowly, as far as I could go without leaving her completely, and then quickly slid all the way back inside. Mom let out another moan, but gathered herself and grabbed my hips, before I could pull back again. With my cock deep inside her, she held me in place and looked up at me.

"Is that the best you can do?" she snarled, defiantly. "Is your mother not worth a greater effort?"

Those words sent me into a frenzy. Without a single word in response, I started thrusting in and out at a furious tempo. Forcefully, almost violently, I was fucking my mother in my childhood home. All my resentment and disdain for her fuelled my body, and as I looked down on her, I could see how each thrust sent ripples through her mature body — her belly and tits moving up and down in sync with my sinful penetrations, each slap of my skin against hers — another step on our path to total depravity. I reached down and started rubbing her clitoris with my thumb, and gradually her moans became screams. As I brought my mother to orgasm, I did not slow down as I felt her body convulse, and her pussy contract around my cock. Her screams subsided and were replaced by whimpers, as she fell back exhausted underneath me. Still, I did not stop. Looking down on her, I could only see how I had finally put her in her place. My breathing became grunting, and as I neared climax, I poured my last ounce of strength into thrusting as deep and hard as I could, into my mother's pussy. Pulling out was not an option, and with a final thrust, I asserted my complete dominance over her by pumping her full of my cum, in the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced.

Utterly drained, I collapsed on top of her. Mom wrapped her arms around my back and held me in place. She placed one hand on the back of my head, and held it down beside hers. I was still inside her, but we did not look at each other, and said nothing. As my cock went soft again, it slipped out of her pussy, and I could feel how my warm, sticky cum oozed onto the sofa. That's when mom rolled me over on my back, and wriggled her way down to my cock. I twitched as I felt her put it in her mouth, and used her lips and tongue to gather up the few, remaining drops of cum along with the juices from her own pussy. She then gave me a final shock, when she crawled back up and kissed me deeply and passionately. Our tongues, writhing around each other, mixing our fluids, seemed the final seal on the great sin we had just commited.

Shame and guilt washed over me, and even as our kiss continued, I could not meet my mother's eyes. Not only had I cheated on my wife, but I had done so with her — Helen's mother-in-law. My children's grandmother. My own mother. The hard truth of it all came bearing down on me, and I struggled to come to terms with my actions. What should I say? What could I say? I drew a couple of deep breaths, steeling myself for the inevitable confrontation. But that's when mom suddenly ended our kiss, stood up and started to dress. With my cum slowly dribbling down the inside of her thigh, she amazingly was able to act as if nothing had happened. With her trousers back on, she buttoned her blouse and rearranged her pearls. As she picked up her bra and panties from the floor, she finally spoke.

"I told you so."

Before I could process her words, she was already on the next page.

"It's been a long day, Christopher. We really should get some sleep."

In disbelief, I watched her leave the room. Not until she had closed her bedroom door behind her, did she say anything else.

"I've laid out sheets on the guest bed, honey. Sleep well."

"Sleep well, mom," I heard myself saying. Looking around, in an effort to find my bearings, I noticed a speck of cum had dripped from my mother's body and left a stain on the carpet. That's when I realised that I was under her spell, utterly and completely.

Sunday, 11:30 am

The drive back home felt like a lifetime. On the one hand, I just wanted to come back home to my regular life. But on the other hand, how could I face my family after what I had done? Even though mom's expert gaslighting still made a sliver of doubt seep into my mind every other minute, there was no denying it. If nothing else, my body could tell me the acts I had performed under my mother's roof. And yet, my mother would not acknowledge it, and it confused me to no end, how she could deny even such an act with a straight face.

I dreaded the next time that I would hear from her; not because she would speak about what we had done, but that she wouldn't. There was no question that she would act casual, as if everything was business as usual, and the prospect terrified me. Because even if she would be able to deny it to herself and the world, every thought I had of her came with three words echoing in my head. It had started last night, after she closed her bedroom door, and those three words had kept ringing since then.

"Welcome home, honey!"

Helen came to meet me in the hallway, as I closed the door behind me and put my bag down. I gave her a kiss and tried to act normal, all the while dreading her ability to sense when something was off.

"So nice to have you home again," she continued. "How was the drive home? You never called before you left."

"I'm sorry, I forgot," I said. "But the drive was okay, not much traffic at all."

I stood silent for a moment. Those three words wouldn't stop spinning in my head, as if they were trying to get out.

"Mom says hi, by the way," I blurted out.

Helen smiled and kissed me again, while the three words echoed:

"I fucked her."

12