Groomed for Success

Story Info
Brother and sister, groomed for success, make a killing.
3.1k words
4.18
4.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Australian Rod Evans was in his new office in Beauchamp International Public Relations Corporation's 33-level Sky-Reaching Tower feeling bilious.

It was day one of the takeover coming into effect after the signing of the agreement that elevated Rob and his sister Chrissy into the ranks of multimillionaires overnight in handing over their hugely successful PR firm to the multinational Beauchamp Corporation.

He and Chrissy had negotiated to ensure that their loyal staff of 227 would be better off in the acquisition. Chrissy and Rob had been hired as consultants by the new owners of their business for six months.

On day I of his new role, Rod sat on his chair before an empty desk, with not personal assistant in sight, although one had been promised, when his inhouse phone rang.

"Rod," said Chrissy, sounding highly emotional, "We've sold our souls for filthy lucre."

He stalled from sharing her concern.

"What's the beef?" he asked his younger sister).

"My so-called executive office is a tomb, with only high windows, no coffee machine, no personal assistant in sight, no pictures in the wall, no executive views of the spread-out city possible and an awful smell of disinfectant pervading my space."

"Do you wish to be out of here by 5.00 today without penalty?"

"Fuck, yes."

"Leave it to me baby. I reckon we'll be gone by lunchtime."

"My hero."

"Fuck off. Go back to knitting."

Chrissy, who'd never knitted a stich was confident her brother would do what was necessary. He was the most devious person she'd ever known for getting his own way. The city was littered with females who'd succumbed to Rod Rivers Evans when initially they'd no intention of even allowing him to kiss them.

At 12.35 that day, the couple who's jointly cleared $13.4 million in the takeover deal, were seated in a trendy low-cost café having lunch. Although now exceedingly well-heeled financially, they preferred eating where they felt relaxed, as those over-charging silver service dining palaces with staff hovering under a sharp-eyed maître-di', were not at all conducive for them to feel relaxed and able to digest their food easily.

Sipping her Vodka Martini, Chrissy waited for his brother's inevitable burp after his first slug of beer, and asked, "How did you arrange for our immediate exit so quickly and without fuss?"

"I gave them what they wanted, to get us out of their corporate hair, by invoking Section 1V clause 3, sub-section 3a that I did not contest when signing the agreement, thinking it would work both ways. When their CEO arrived and asked me if everything was meeting my expectations, I handed him 32 demands from us on how we wished to be treated and accommodated as permitted for negotiation under sub-section 3a.

He read the demands and said meeting them would be impossible. I said in that case you and I required to be immediately released from out roles as consultants as soon as he'd consulted his legal team."

"I signed our release agreement, signing on your behalf claiming I had your Power of Attorney at 12.15, and here we are."

"Splendid," Chrissy cooed. "Oh fuck, we are too young to retire and lay on beaches at exotic resorts with old fat retirees. We need to do something."

"Enjoy lunch first and then we'll talk."

Both were aware that the sales agreement they co-signed with the Beauchamp Corporation contains provisions prohibiting them from engaging in any manner in public relations business within 80 miles of their former business location within the next ten years.

They went back to their shared apartment and Chrissy made coffee.

As Rod poured, he asked what did she think they should do to regain a business life.

"I honestly don't know. I've heaps of thoughts, but none particularly appeal. What about you?"

"We're at cross-roads in our business life. We could move to another city and get back into public relations. But an alternative is to split, and do our own thing."

"Why?"

"I favour that option because it gives you a better chance at the age of 27, in attracting suitors. In our present set-up, I reckon you're at a disadvantage. Everyone in the city who knows us probably thinks we are fucking?"

"Name even one person who thinks that."

"I'm not prepared to argue my case. Why don't you ask three of your girlfriends who don't know us particularly well if they think that I fuck you."

"They wouldn't say they believe that, even if they do."

"You won't know what they think or appear to be lying unless you ask them."

"Very well but this is ridiculous. I mean have you ever thought of banging me, say in the last five years."

He sipped coffee and looked out of the elevated view of the city through the big window in front of him, to avoid locking gazes with his sister.

"Rod, answer me."

"You won't like it."

"That's for me to decided. Just give me the right to choose."

"At times when you bend over near me and I glimpse your stocking tops I have thought you'd probably be a great fuck. If I see you topless I usually think nice tits but a couple of times when I've seen you with a bare tit slipped out of your top, my dick has rocketed into erection and I'm hit by this passionate thoughts that one never should have about his sister."

"Omigod, and you think people we know have thoughts like that about you and me."

"Yeah, and it wouldn't surprise me if that number of people who believe we fuck is huge."

"Omigod," she said, with a hand pressing over her right boob.

Chrissy said, softly and a little throatily, "Rod you may bang me. Just grab me and do it any time soon, even if it's just the once. Or better still, just the once and then it's left open for negotiation."

Rod pulled out his handkerchief and, dabbing his forehead, said no Chrissy, she was his sister.

"Since when have you gained morality?"

"There's been no change; they are some things I'd never do."

"Okay, I'm calling a truce in that stand-off. Let's go back into business together but let's sell this apartment and relocate in different localities in the city."

"Yeah, good thinking sis, but chose them within easy walking distance if possible. I really want you to marry, and, speaking for our late mum, you'll make a great partner for a guy."

"Ah, and you were speaking for mum when you said you won't fuck me," Chrissy giggled.

"Clever bitch," he grinned. "Then you are adamant about us continuing to work together?"

"Absolutely, our dad used to say he was grooming us for success in working us together and at the hospital the night before he died, he expressed satisfaction to me that we two were a strong team and repeated that phrase of his, that we were groomed for success together."

"You never told me that."

"I didn't think it was necessary until now when you shook me by mentioning that perhaps we should split up completely."

"Okay, I hear you. We should look to buy a business that could be run by four working directors, namely you and your husband and me and my wife."

"Omigod, Rod. That's the first time in years I've heard you associating yourself with marriage. But no wife would tolerate you continuing to run around with that bevy of babes that you bang legless."

"You presume they are banged legless."

"Aye, I presume they get banged legless."

"There's something you should know, Chrissy. In the five years since I was twenty-six, banging babes in the absence of any deeper emotional association, each year such activity appears to have lost a little more of its attractiveness."

"Christ, Rod. In recent years you've given up hunting, fishing, regular boozy nights and now fuck-happy babes are moving closer to the chop. Until today, I never have thought of you clipping your own wings."

"My guess it's called the downside to maturity, darling."

"Rod, drop the habit of calling me darling in your moments of relative gentleness. Little wonder our friends think I'm fucking you."

He opened his mouth to say something, but just sighed and grinned.

She muttered something and thought her brother would have a fit if she told him she often thought of asking him to take her to bed, only to back off and thinking she was a bit of a slut but would never be happy to sink that low.

Chapter 2

Listing their apartment for sale, with four years of the lease still to run with the option of right of renewal for another 7-year lease, Chrissy had morning coffee, lunch and an after-work drink with three of her different friends. She asked all three for their honest answer, did they suspect that she and her brother might have sex on occasions since they lived together.

She was shocked that all three replied yes, and even more shocked to that all three appeared to have difficulty in believing her claim that she and Rod had never done it.

After a few drinks that evening at home, she informed Rod all three had expressed belief in thinking the full-on brother and sister often went to bed together.

He said he wasn't surprised to hear the result of her unscientific survey and immediately said he bet they didn't believe her denial that they had never had sex.

Chrissy fudged her comment by saying it was difficult to assess what each of her friends was thinking beyond being surprised by her denial.

"Christ, Rod. All of my friends will be thinking I'm a whore."

"Yeah, that's probably right. I can live with the fat that I have a famous sister who makes her pussy available to anyone."

Chrissy threw her half-finished cocktail at him but he and somehow caught the glass and ducked being splashed by most of the contents. She swore at him dreadfully and minutes later apologized and felt even worse when he grinned and said he hadn't realized that his sister possessed such a foul tongue.

When she calmed, Chrissy accepted Rod's wisdom in repeating that they need to live separately unless they bought a farm or invested in a tourism business which had communities that accepted odd couples.

Three weeks after that cocktail-throwing incident, the Evans' got an unexpectedly high offer for their joint apartment from one of three couples negotiating for it because of it's desirable address and grand views. Even the estate agent was surprised by the margin over market value achieved by the sale.

Both Chrissy and Rod had already signed up for their replacement accommodation. Chrissy had purchased the show apartment on the top floor of a new apartment block with views of the river running through the city. She was given a temporary apartment for the next two months or possibly sooner, when the marketing programme terminated.

In contrast, Rod was already living in one of three penthouses on the top floor of a landmark older 8-level apartment block closer to the CBD but within easy walking distance of Chrissy's apartment.

His apartment had been upgraded before the sale and there was little to change to meet his tastes, a repaint of the bright yellow feature wall in the living room and the electric fire place and the three free-standing gas heaters removed from the kitchen and two bedrooms and replaced by an all-apartment air-conditioning system being the only big expense after-purchase items.

"You've paid too much for this place after the cost of alterations are added on to your purchase price," Chrissy said.

"I can afford it, the locality meets my choice, and other apartment owners are moneyed conservative residents, most of whom live a quiet life, according to my agent. In contrast you'll have noisy young moneyed people as some of your neighbours. My be is some of them will disturb you by of them running around half-naked to the roof-top pool or the two tennis courts and having all-night parties and playing music extremely loud."

Chrissy said he was wrong, but before long, she said Rod's predictions were coming true and that they should have continued living together in their former location.

"Perhaps I should let you choose our new joint business, Rod, to give you the chance of making a bad choice.

"Bitch."

Chrissy giggled.

A week later, Rod invited bored out-of-work and fuming Chrissy she was impatiently waiting to take possession of her newly-built apartment, to a restaurant dinner with her brother and two other guys.

"What for?"

"You'll have to be at the dinner to find out."

"Meaning."

"Dinner with us is compulsory if you wish to learn of your possible future providing that you're a starter/"

"Omigod, you've found an idea business for us."

"You'll find the answer to that at dinner on Friday. I'll pick you up at 7.45 outside your apartment building to walk to the restaurant. Don't be late and dress formal and look sexy."

"Why do I have to look sexy?"

"To impress three guys, and remember it doesn't take much for you to look sexy."

She said anxiously, "What do you mean, exactly? I'm confused."

"It won't be difficult. Just dress as if you're out to fuck the three of us."

"Omigod, are we about to invest into and an operate a major brothel?"

She heard a maniacal laugh and the call terminated.

Very stimulated Chrissy sat squeezing her hands together anxiously, not quite knowing what to think.

Omigod, was this a plan by her brother to take home his lovely dinner date after a boring business talks with two near-morons to ravage her in taboo family sex? She grabbed a magazine and waved it in close to cool her flaming face with disturbed air.

Chapter 3

The dinner meeting was hugely interesting for Chrissy, who'd 'killed' the two advertising guys at the restaurant bar waiting for them to arrive by her body, dress and sultry expression.

Chrissy found the other three were in the final round of negotiation that mainly required the proposal to be laid on the table, and for her to ask questions and make her decision then or within the next day or two, with sale and purchase deal to be signed with their lawyers on Friday at noon.

"Why am I being rushed?"

Her brother Rod said smoothly, "I've done all the physical and financial assessments of the advertising agency's long-established operation and negotiated on the asking price accordingly on any aspects I'd marked down. In addition, I engaged an independent firm of analysts to perform a thorough due diligence examination of the company and they found nothing questionable that I hadn't recorded."

"Then we are set to go?" Chrissy asked and her brother said coolly, "Yes."

"I'll meet you 2.00 at Little Naples tomorrow for lunch for our final discussion."

Mark, a co-owner of the agency offered for sale, said it was important not to rush consideration of a multi-million-dollar purchase and invited Chrissy to accompany him to a bar when he would answer her questions and invite Crissy to express her concerns.

Eyeing Mark who was probably married, Chrissy felt her thighs tighten and pushed her knees together before saying what a welcomed invitation.

They left Rod and Eddie talking about whether to go to a casino or to a sports club bar.

As she settled into the cab, Chrissy pulled Mark's hovering hand between her legs and whispered that she required condoms to be used.

"Everything's good, Mark grinned, baring his teeth at her and then flicking his out-stretched tongue rapidly.

Chrissy arched his back and pulled the edge of her briefs aside, to make way for Marks creeping fingers. She anticipated having a heavy night.

Rod advanced to the table where she sat next day and asked politely was she well.

"I feel shagged, and was shagged multiple times last night by an accomplished adulterer and have barely had 4½ hours' sleep and mentally feel fine. Here's your beer coming."

"Have you heard of a 'coronavirus' hit part of China late last year?"

"Yeah, a couple of times. What's the catch?"

"Plenty, I believe. Before going to be bed last night I checked the Internet and found it had hit a particular province in China resulting in thousands of deaths and was spreading to neighbouring councils."

"One science commentator was predicting the spread of the virus halfway around the world, with devastation results of huge number of deaths to epidemic proportions unless it was checked and an effective vaccine is produced."

"And has such a vaccine been produced?"

"No, and from what I read such vaccines take many months, even years to win certification after successful trials and gaining various approvals to be deemed ready for distribution for use on humans. Reports indicated that the virus is being spread by travellers and may have already reached or is about to reach Australia."

"Christ, so what are you saying."

"We should consider walking away from this proposed deal, saying we now have other options to consider investing in."

"You make a strong case for withdrawal Chrissy, but what say your prediction the virus come and has little adverse impact on Australian commerce and a vaccine arrives. We then will have lost this very good investment/management deal that we have been seeking to some other investor who's not as pessimistic as you."

"I tell you one thing that's in my mind, Rod. Our late father used to say 'For every good investment deal on the table there will be others just as good or even better coming forward in due course."

Rod nodded and said, "Indeed, and at the time you and I agreed with him. So, do we pull the plus on this proposed deal?"

Chrissy nodded and Rod said agreed, that he'd inform Eddie, who was the advertising agency company's chairman, formally in the morning. "Then, instead of you sitting around for your apartment to be handed over for occupancy, I say let's hop across to New Zealand for some out of season skiing following that huge southerly temperature drop and snowfall. Reports I received this morning stated some of the chairlifts have been brought back into operation and it's all on."

"Great idea. Book a single suite."

"Dear horny sister. I'll be booking a two-room hotel suite in Wanaka or Queenstown, depending where the best skiing is at present. There have been no reports of the virus spreading anywhere in this country YET."

The End