Groomed to Depravity Ch. 06

Story Info
Served as a Party Favour.
4k words
4.64
50.8k
55

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Mohamed's birthday today. In exchange for having "skipped on the job" on Saturday, I was to be the "entertainment" tonight for the party.

I had my term exams this week, but I wasn't exactly in a position to say no. I'd already fallen so behind on the materials due to my weekend duties, I doubt one more night of studying would've helped me anyways.

I arrived to Mohamed's house early in the evening. The party wasn't due to start for another hour, but I was told to come and ready beforehand.

"Go get ready in the bedroom. I want to see you naked and made-up once I'm done setting up here."

I obeyed and left for the bedroom. I stripped off my clothes and started doing my make up in front his bathroom mirror. I noticed that my skin had already become quite pale from the lack of sun in recent months. Mohamed told me to surprise him with a new look before I came, so I tried the slutty ballerina look Ellen taught me.

Just as I finished putting on a wavy brunette wig, Mohamed stepped into the bedroom. I turned around and nervously nibbled my finger nail. I hoped he liked the look, after the weekend I worried I was now on his bad side. Maybe this could make it up to him.

"Good girl, you're looking like a proper party slut." He said as he approached me. The devious grin on him made me nervous. What did he have planned? Unconsciously I took a step back and bumped into the bathroom sink.

He towered over me and ran his thumb across my lip. "Pretty lipstick you've got there." He said as he grabbed the tube from the counter of the mirror.

He took off the cap and began to write over my chest. He finished with a heart between my pierced nipples, then forcefully turned me around. I saw my chest in the mirror. It read:

DADDY'S CUMDUMP

I flushed red with humiliation. Was this why I left home? To become this man's whore?

Before I could think on it any more, I saw Mohamed dip his fingers in Vaseline. I let out a short moan as I felt him insert them into my ass. I steadied myself on the sink as he pushed them in and out.

He softly stroked my prostate, using his fingers to prepare me for the main event. A small stream of precum dripped from my tiny, still flaccid cock. It felt so good, yet not quite enough. I had a strong urge to stroke myself, and gently fingered my shaft before catching the view in the mirror.

Here I was, made-up like a cheap hooker, with "Daddy's Cumdump" labelled on my chest, stroking myself while my blackmailer fingered my ass. I dropped my hand out of embarrassment.

I felt Mohamed violently seize my wrists. "What are you doing? Did I say you could touch yourself?" He must've seen me too.

I felt his cock tease my anus as he pinned my arms behind my back.

"I'm sorry Daddy. It won't happen again."

"It better not, but still. I'll need to teach you a lesson." He said.

With a violent thrust he pushed his cock deep into me. I let out a muffled scream from the pain. Mohamed mercilessly pounded my ass fast and deep. I yelped with a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Good sissies never touch their little clits, you need to learn that the only pleasure you'll receive is when men are using your ass to get themselves off."

His rapid pumps hurt, but I felt the pleasure bubbling up inside me.

"Maybe if we feel generous, then we'd give your clit a little attention." He said as he reached around and gave my dribbling dicklet a couple of strokes. I felt myself get hard from the stimulation.

"But you never touch it yourself." He said as he let go. I felt a bit of disappointment, though that was quickly overwhelmed by the shame of wanting this man to pleasure my cock while anally raping me.

"Never you, understand?" He yelled as he smacked my ass hard with his open palm.

"Yes." I replied, out of breath from the brutal fucking he gave me.

He kept spanking me hard, increasing the speed of the strikes. "Yes what?"

"Yes Daddy." I replied, tearing up from the pain. "Please forgive me I'll never do it again."

He released my arms and I once more steadied myself on the sink. I felt him grip my hips tightly, as he ramped up the pace of his already speedy thrusts.

I moaned loudly with every thrust of his cock, which now plunged into me hard and fast as a jackhammer. I felt the my orgasm building each time his head push into and past my prostate.

I felt his cock pump cum deep into my ass, the warm, erotic sensation of which also pushed me over the edge. Cum sprayed out of my petite, erect penis onto his bathroom floor.

"Ah what the fuck, you got cum all over the floor. We'll be expecting guests soon." He withdrew his dick from my ass, and more cum came dripping out onto the floor from my gaping anus.

"You better clean that shit up. You're such a mess. Do it with your tongue, that'll teach you." He said as he left into the bedroom.

I looked out and saw him fumble around one of the chests underneath his bed.

"Do it bitch, what are you waiting for?" He called out, without even glancing my way. I stared down at the floor, two puddles of cum lying on the dirty bathroom floor. I got down on all fours and licked the first puddle. It tasted salty, and I could feel the dust of the floor mixed in on the tip of my tongue. I felt a surge of disgust, but suppressed it and kept going. Soon enough I lapped it up like a bitch by her water bowl. There was so much, I couldn't believe I came so hard from being raped. It was more than I think I'd ever came so much before. Maybe it was just that I was up close, or maybe I really did get off from being used as his submissive rapedoll.

As I finished the puddle I made myself, I turned my attention to the pool of cum that dripped out from my anus. Not wanting to think too much, I dove my tongue straight in. I could taste the bitter saltiness of Mohamed's seed mixed in with the oily taste of lube and the pungent aroma of my ass. I gagged, but managed to hold it down. I take some deep breathes and go for another lick. I gagged again, but softer this time. Taking a few seconds to breathe seemed to help. I do this again and again until only half was left.

"We don't have all day bitch." He said. I looked up and saw Mohamed stand over me with a camera, and several other items clipped to his waist. Deciding not to further arouse his ire, I quicker my pace and slurped up all the remaining cum on the ground.

Too disgusted to swallow, I let the contents of the floor fill my mouth. With a deep breathe I tried to take it down all in one go. I succeeded, but the disgusting taste was too much and I felt an uncontrollable urge to vomit. I quickly crawled to the toilet, hugged it tightly as I emptied my stomach into it.

"Pathetic." He said. "What kind of whore can't even keep her cum down?"

He eyed my flaccid cock, still dripping a little bit of precum. "Your problem is that you don't stay horny enough. Well for tonight I'll need you to last, so we're going to have to use this."

It was a little cage, with a little lock pad and key. He was going to put it on me. Nervously I backed up against the toilet bowl.

"This is a chastity cage, and it's going to help stop you from touching yourself like you did earlier. It'll also make it a lot harder for you to cum, so it'll keep you aroused enough to take whatever my friends want to do to you without complaint." He grabbed me by the chin. "Either get up or I'll shove your head into that bowl of vomit right now."

I frantically complied and stood up. He knelt down and clipped the chastity cage onto my cock. Even though I was rather small already, I felt the cage pressing into my dick. It was not too tight, the discomfort never really went away. Mohamed gently tickled my balls, and I felt myself getting hard. My dick tried to enlarge itself, causing the cage to painfully dig into my flesh. I let out a soft groan. A loud click told me that Mohamed had locked it, and I saw him stick what looked like a tiny key into his pocket.

"Give me your hands." He commanded. I complied without question.

He pulled out a set of hand cuffs from his pockets and clipped them one end to my wrist. I noticed there was a lot of slack on the chain. He dragged me to the bedroom and threw me onto the bed. I tried to push myself up, but Mohamed yanked my arm and I fell once more on to the mattress. By the time I flipped around, he was already towering over me.

I froze in fear, not knowing whether or not to resist him. I knew that if I didn't do anything, I'd be trapped here until he freed me. But there was no way I could overpower him.

In my hesitation, Mohamed made the decision for me as he grabbed the other end of the handcuff and clipped it to my other wrist. I looked at the chain and saw that I was now chained to his bedpost.

"I've got to go receive the guests, but don't worry, I've prepared some entertainment for you." He flicked on he laptop on his nightstand and held out a large pair of noise cancelling headphones.

"Now before I go, didn't you forget to say something to me?"

Now entirely within his power, I had no choice but to obey.

"Happy birthday, Daddy." I said to him, in the most demure voice I could muster.

"Good girl, enjoy yourself now." He said as he placed the headphones on my head and turned on the playlist.

Electronic music began to play as Mohamed left me alone in the room. I looked at the laptop screen, and a compilation of pornographic clips played with the music. Occasional text appeared on screen, calling me a sissy bitch, a whore, rape slut, telling me that I needed to submit to my fate of being used as a sex object by real men. I tried to ignore it, but the boredom of laying on the bed with nothing else to do eventually got to me. I found myself engrossed by the contents on the screen, the sexy women and "sissies" much like myself sucking cock and being fucked. My mouth watered and perfume dripped out of my caged cock. My cock occasionally got a bit hard, only to be stopped by the pressure of the metal frame encasing it.

I eventually succumbed to a trance-like state and lost track of time. All-in-all I must've watched over twenty videos on Mohamed's "sissy hypno playlist". A large puddle of precum stained the sheets underneath my caged cock. My eyes only broke free from the screen when a man entered the room.

He walked over to the bed. I gulped at the sight of the lean, dark stranger standing over me.

"...Sammy." He said some words as he sat down next to me and removed my headphones. I missed the first parts of his sentence, but the lecherous look in his eyes told me there was only one thing he wanted. To use me.

"I've got to take a piss." He said while stroking the inside of my lithe, milky thigh. "But don't worry, we will have all the fun you can handle once I come back."

He winked, laughed, and headed for the bathroom. He left the door open so I could hear him piss. Did he just forget the door or was this something he got off to? I thanked God that he didn't choose to just piss on me, although it was probably my being on Mohamed's bed that stopped him more than anything else.

The man came back, his pants still unbuttoned.

"Mohamed told me that you were his obedient little whore, couldn't help yourself but to do whatever he wanted." He sat down next to me and grabbed my butt in his large right hand.

"I'm not his whore. He blackmailed me into all this after he filmed himself raping me."

The man laughed. He eyed the wet spot on the bed I made from my precum. "You look like a whore to me." He took his other hand to fingering my nipples, which were still sensitive from the piercings. "He told me all about that. It's been over a month now. You would've stopped him if you wanted to, that's what a real man would have done. But you're not a real man, you're a sissy bitch."

I tried to crawl away, but he grabbed the back of my head and held me in place. I stopped, and he stroked my cheek gently with his hand. "He's told me how easily you gave into his demands. Not much pressure required at all. I mean look at you, with your nipples pierced and clitty caged. Deep down inside, you wanted this to happen. For a man to take control, pimp you out like a whore, to be used by men like me."

I wanted to deny it, but I didn't have it in me. Taking my silence as consent, the stranger kissed me deep. The feeling of his tongue exploring inside my mouth made me weak. Like the videos have been telling me to the past hour, I gave in and let him have his way with me.

He pinched my nipple, and I let out a pained, shuddering moan. I responded to his kiss and tongued him back, and his fingers eased on the pressure. He kissed with more and more tongue, and I did the same for fear of another stinging squeeze of his fingers.

The stranger released his kiss and stuck two fingers in my mouth.

"Suck." He commanded. I complied, and slurped his fingers up and down as if they were a cock. Soon after, he took them out and returned to kissing me, while now probing my anus with his saliva drenched fingers.

He stuck them inside and began to finger me, pushing his digits against my tender prostate. I let out moans of pleasure with his tongue still inside me. More precum flowed from my caged cock as I felt his enlarge and press against my belly.

He took my cuffed hands and placed them on his engorged member. I began stroking at this implicit demand, making his erect cock even larger and harder. Once he became fully erect, the man pulled away and got up on the bed completely. He leaned me up against a pillow upon the headboard. He took off his pants and knelt on top of me. My handcuffed hands now lied behind him, nothing between his large cock and my defenceless face.

"Open wide, bitch." He commanded as he stuck his cock in front of my mouth. I shook my head, only to be greeted by a loud, stinging SLAP across the face. With no way out, I obeyed.

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. I knew what he wanted, and may as well prepare myself as best I could. The man grabbed my head and began to forcefully fuck my throat. I choked and gagged, but powerless to stop him with both my arms firmly pinned between his legs.

I felt a rush of adrenaline as he stuck his cock fully inside. I gagged hard, but with my throat filled, I couldn't throw up even if I wanted to. Tears streamed down my eyes, leaving black streaks of runny mascara on my cheeks. I nearly passed out before he withdrew his cock to allow me some air.

"Fuck, black tears get me off so bad!" He said as he looked down at the ruined make-up on my face.

He pumped his cock even harder, I struggled underneath him but to no avail. Time stood still as he rape my mouth endlessly. I just focused on catching a breath whenever I could, gag spit dripping down my chin. When he finally slowed down, it was to fill my mouth with hot cum. I swallowed the salty, bitter fluid as fast as I could, eager to be rid of my torture.

He took his cock out, and I loudly panted for air. Exhausted, I leaned back into the pillow and watched him get dressed.

"You're good at taking dick. Can't wait to see more of you," he said. More of me? What did he mean by that? Before I could ask him, he left me in the room to be by myself once more.

I could hear the music and commotion of the party. A good number of guests must've already arrived. I wondered how many more will come through those doors? This was the only bathroom in the house, every guest of the party must come through here sooner or later.

I looked around the room to see if there was a way out. With my wrists firmly locked in place by the cuffs, there didn't seem to be any options. Mohamed took the key with him, the only way I could go home was to satisfy his wants.

Before long, the door opened once more. This time three men stepped inside. One went straight to the bathroom, but the other two sat themselves down besides me.

"We heard what you did for Arslan, why don't you show us some good times too?"

They didn't wait for me to respond before undressing themselves. At least the man before had the decency to try and warm me up. They dragged me to the edge of the bed, where the taller of the two stood with his cock out.

"Suck." He commanded. I obeyed and put his cock into my mouth. Behind, I felt the other prod my anus with his half hard dick. Once the on in front got hard, the one behind stuck his cock deep into me. I let out a soft moan, the sound muffled by the balls I was now sucking in my mouth.

They quickened their pace, and soon I was being pumped full speed in both my holes. More tears streamed down in front, while behind I could feel an orgasm building, though never quite getting to the climax I now desperately wanted. Losing sense of myself, I leaned back against the man raping my ass, hoping to grind myself to ejaculation. The metal cage squeezing into my tiny dick below told me it was never going to happen.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that the man that went to the bathroom was now filming me with his cellphone. I must've looked like a real slut, arching my back into the cock spit roasting me.

The man in front pulled his cock out and came all over my face. The man behind, must've been close too as he began to fuck me even faster. The intense sensation made me scream out in a mix of pain and pleasure. The noises I made must've have gotten him off as he came not soon after. Before he even pulled out of my ass, more a couple more guys came into the bedroom. I guess my screaming must've caught their attention.

"Rob, you not having a turn?" One of the new guys asked the man filming me.

"Not a fan of sloppy seconds, why don't you have a go?"

The man laughed and came up to me while unbuckling his pants. Wanting it all to be over as soon as possible, I started sucking on him without waiting for an ask.

Another swapped out with the man behind me and took over fucking my ass. The man in front took his cock out and substituted it for the bottle of liquor he held. He yanked me by the wig and forced me to take a long swig of his bottle.

It was an extremely strong rum, tasting more like lighter fluid than an actual drink. I coughed as it went down, burning my esophagus. The man then placed his cock back and began fucking my throat.

The man behind took his cue and asked for the bottle. He pulled out, leaving my ass to gape while he poured the liquor down my ass.

"Don't do too much, or you'll kill the bitch," the man filming commented.

I got a strong head rush and felt myself getting drunk quite quickly. The inebriation calmed my gag reflex and numbed the pain from the fucking, I was starting to even enjoy the sensation. Maybe this is my fate, and I should just resign myself to being their slut.

Deep into the buzz of my drunkenness, I lost track of time and my memory buzzed in and out. The man behind came inside me only for another to take his place. I swallowed the load of the man in front, just to find my mouth on another cock.

The entire party must've had their way with me. I lost count. Some must have left the house already while others were late arrivals. Hours must've gone by. I don't know whether I was drunk off the liquor or the cum, but I had lost myself in the ecstasy of the moment.

Almost at the edge of passing out, I saw two familiar faces. I moaned incessantly while being fucked by one of the guests. My chest, face, and hair were now covered by the cum of Mohamed's friends. An orgasm was building the whole night, but the cage kept it contained. I desperately wanted release, maybe even more than I wanted freedom.

"Sam?" It was Ellen, looking at me now with a mix of worry and disgust.

"You seemed to have had a bit too much to drink, so I thought it would be only right to ask one of your friends to come pick you up."

My mind froze, but my body continued to rock with the rhythm of the thrusts piercing my backend. On autopilot, I let out a soft moan every time the cock glided past my prostate.

12