Groomed to Depravity Ch. 09

Story Info
Living with rock bottom.
3.7k words
4.63
36.4k
50

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awaited Ellen at our usual pub. With most students gone home for the Christmas holidays, the pub was almost complete empty. I was glad that we would be relatively alone. Ever since my online exposure, I'd become very apprehensive of being seen in public.

I nursed a cider in the corner of the pub. I wore a set of grey sweats, too depressed to wear anything more formal.

Ellen arrived about 15 minutes late. She waved as she entered the pub and came over to give me a hug.

"These past couple of days must've been so rough for you," she said.

"I feel like I've lost everything. My family wants nothing to do with me. I don't even have enough money to pay the residence fees next term."

She put her hand on my leg underneath the table. "So sorry to hear that. There must be something we can do against that awful, awful man." She looked at me with pity.

"He made that post on my phone. Plus he's got months of videos of me begging to be fucked, not sure how that's going to go with the jury. And to relive it all in public would be my worst nightmare. I'm really stressed out as it is. I'm just trying not to end up homeless right now. There's no way for me to get that much money. Not within three weeks."

Ellen bit her lip slightly as she went deep into thought. I took another sip of my cider. Drinks were an expense I couldn't exactly afford, although my situation was so hopeless it made no difference anyway.

"I think I know of a way to help? I have a friend in London who's been through something similar. Maybe I could set something up for you two."

I nodded along happily. "I'd try anything at this point."

"I'll send her a text right now." She said as she whipped out her phone.

"Thanks, I don't know what I'd do without you Ellen."

She smiled back at me before leaving to go get a drink. When she returned we stayed away from the topic of my public disgrace. We talked about how our exams went, how she's now seeing Blake.

All of a sudden she paused and bit her lip.

"Something the matter, Ellen?"

She seemed to gather a bit of resolve before speaking. "Sam, I have something to confess."

"What's that Ellen? You can tell me anything."

"Promise you won't get mad?" She reached out across the table to clasp my hands. I couldn't remember the last time a girl held my hand. Or even a man for that matter. All of them had only been interested in my body. I was always dragged or being held by the waist and groped. No tenderness necessary for a sex toy like me.

"I promise."

"Blake and I watched your videos together." She said.

I felt betrayed. How could she? One of my best friends. Did she do it out of amusement? Or did she...

"At first I was curious, but then the other day Blake told me how he enjoyed watching Asian Ladyboys. You were so hot in those videos, I couldn't help but show one to him. I just knew how much he would like it."

I didn't understand what I was hearing. "You found them...hot?" The idea of Ellen finding those recordings arousing got me rather horny. I imagined herself masturbating, moaning in pleasure while she played with her pussy.

"You turned him on so much. We fucked ten times the day we marathoned your porn account. He even downloaded all of it to his laptop."

I finally managed to get the porn sites to take down the videos this morning, but judging from this conversation it was already too late. If Ellen's boyfriend had them downloaded, plenty of others did too. Plus, Mohamed had the option of re-uploading them anytime he liked. Although I supposed I could always report him for revenge porn, but I really just want nothing to do with the man ever again.

"He wanted me to ask, would you be interested in a threesome?"

I tried not to spit out my cider. That was unexpected. At first I was offended at the suggestion. From the sounds of it, Ellen would just be offering me up to her boyfriend. After being used against my will for so long, the last thing I wanted to do was to doll myself up and give my body for another man's pleasure. But, it would also be my chance to sleep with Ellen. I've never been with a woman before, though it isn't exactly how I pictured my first time either.

"I can see why you might hesitate given all that's happened." She slid her foot up my leg and gently pressed against my crotch. "But I promise, it'll be a night you'll never forget."

"Um, I...okay, when?" I stuttered.

A look of devious satisfaction arose on her face. But before she could respond, she looked down at her phone.

"My friend Marja is free to meet you over dinner tomorrow. I'm supposed to be meeting up with Blake in London then as well. Why don't you come to my place tomorrow morning and we will head over together? Please come looking your prettiest."

I showed up the next morning at Ellen's house wearing the orange winter dress Pete gave me and a pair of black fishnet stockings. Thankfully it was warm and my revealing bottoms were not too uncomfortable. I wanted to look sexy for her, even if it was by being feminine.

"Looking good!" She said as she gave me a slap on the bum.

We took the train into the city. Blake had an apartment not too far from the station, and Ellen and I would head straight there.

Along the journey, Ellen asked me to give a detailed recounting of everything I've been through since Mohamed's birthday party. I told of her of the party and how I had enough, the hitchhiking and the ride home.

"This new guy, Pete was it? What do you think of him?" Asked Ellen as she place her hand on my thigh.

"He's better than Mohamed I suppose, but he still took advantage of me."

She slid her hand up and underneath my panties. She rolled my little flaccid dicklet in between her fingers.

"But he made you cum three times, Sam. That's not something that happens unless you're really enjoying yourself. Tell me Sam, do you like being raped?"

I shyly shook my head. Ellen shifted her hand behind my anus and began to probe with her finger.

"You're a rape whore Sam, admit it. You like it when big, large men force themselves on you. Even now you're getting excited when I finger you without permission."

"It's different when it's you. I...I like this Ellen. I like you."

Ellen smiled at me. "That's sweet Sam, it really is. But think about it. You never even so much as asked me out on a date. You just like the idea of liking me, but you don't really want me. Deep down, you know it wouldn't make you happy. I used to think differently, but I really do believe you find the most pleasure in being forced against your will. You like it when your barriers are pushed, when you're taken advantage of. Part of you feels this is wrong, but you can't deny that rush you get when a man just takes what he wants."

She found her way to my prostate and began to rub it forcefully. I let out a moan as precum leaked out of my tiny cock. Ellen took her other hand and began to give me a soft stroke between two of her fingers.

"You want to cum, Sam?" she whispered into my ear.

"Mhm!" I moaned, desperate for release.

Ellen withdrew her hand from my ass and pumped my cock rigorously. Just as I felt my orgasm rise, she let go of my shaft.

Cum spurted out the tip of my cock but I felt no pleasure. I was filled with disappointment and hornier than ever.

"What's wrong Sam? You don't look very satisfied. I made you cum darling, aren't you being just a little ungrateful."

I tried to sputter out an apology at the offended Ellen, but she pressed her finger to my lips to shush me.

"It's okay honey, I know this isn't enough for you. A woman's touch just can't satisfy you anymore. Your inner slut craves that cock and you can't get off without it."

She wiped away the cum and gave a soft couple of slaps on my cheek. "Don't worry, when we get there you'll get everything you crave and more."

It rained when we got out of the station, but Blake's flat was so close we managed to run over without getting too wet. The building had a classic central London look, with a modern refurbished interior.

"Blake's not home yet, he's out getting drinks with some mates, so it'll just be us for a bit." Ellen said as we entered using her key.

The flat was a simple one bedroom, but given the location it must've cost a hefty amount. Ellen told me Blake's parents gifted this to him when he started university. I felt a surge of envy, though uncertain if it was for Blake or Ellen.

We took off our semi-wet clothes. I had a skimpy lace basque, shaped like a butterfly. The walls in the hallway were mirrored and I checked out my reflection. I looked utterly feminine, not a trace of masculinity except maybe the tiny bulge in my black lace thong.

Ellen poured me a whiskey from a decanter and went to change. I looked around the flat. In the living room was a big TV. With nothing to do, I decided to turn it on.

There was a porn video on pause. Some trans girl sandwiched between a group of strong, black men. Curious, I hit play to see just what Ellen's boyfriend was into.

She was struggling real hard, and the voices sounded very familiar. The man fucking her throat withdrew his cock and slapped her twice across the face. "Behave bitch!" He commanded.

Suddenly I realized that this video wasn't just some random porn clip. It was the first gangbang Mohamed forced me into.

I don't know why, but I couldn't look away. I watched myself get brutally raped, and subconsciously I began to rub my little clitty underneath my panties.

"Already started warming up I see." Said Ellen by the door, with a duffle bag in her hand.

I jumped up and pulled my hand out of my crotch. I quickly forgot my embarrassment as I saw how she looked. Ellen wore a black leather corset and a set of black high heeled boots. The corset accented her figure into a voluptuous hourglass.

The front door to the flat opened, it must've been Blake coming home.

Ellen sat down next to me and placed her hands around my shoulders. "Come to the living room babe, I've got a surprise for you."

Blake came into the room and looked me over with lecherous eyes. We were in the same class, I wonder if he'll always be looking at me like this from now on.

"I never knew you were such a slut, Sam. I always thought you were a little feminine, but this I didn't expect." Said Blake as he gestured to the video of me still playing on the TV.

I didn't know what to say. Blake didn't seem to expect an answer as he walked up in front of me and unzipped his pants. His already erect member was massive, there was no way mine could even compare.

Ellen gently pushed my head forward onto his cock. Almost by reflex my mouth opened and took him inside. I swirled my tongue around the salty head of his dick. I slowly sucked it back and forth. Blake grabbed the back of my head and started to slowly thrust his hips.

I heard Ellen open her bag and rummage through it. She rubbed some lube on my anus and slipped two of her fingers inside. I let out a moan in between the thrusts of Blake's cock.

"You like giving blowjobs Sam?" Asked Blake. "You can suck me off after every class from now on."

"Mmhm!" I tried to deny it, but I could only moan back with his cock in my mouth. It only came out sounding like eager agreement.

"Sam's dribbling pre-cum already." Said Ellen from behind me. "Looks like she's enjoying being your whore honey."

"Good girl. Babe, how should we reward Sammy here?"

I felt Ellen stick more fingers up my ass. She's got either three or four now, thrusting them in now much more firmly than before. Even with all the lube she used, I felt myself being stretched out.

"Sam and I were just talking about how she craves rough treatment on our way here. I tried to give her a little thank you on the way over here, but our Sammy couldn't cum properly without a big strong man forcing himself on her, isn't that right?"

Just then Ellen shoved her whole hand into me. I squealed out in a mix of shock and pain.

"This bitch is moaning just thinking about it." Said Blake. "Alright Sammy, I'll give you what you want."

He took my head forcefully and began to jackhammer his cock down my throat. At the same time, Ellen began to struck my little dock let between the fingers of her free hand. Backed-up from my ruined orgasm on the train, I felt I could've cum from the slightest touch.

Blake didn't let up and I quickly began to see dots and fade from the lack of air. I gagged hard on his cock, and despite the assault of my mouth hole, I felt a climax building.

Not even three minutes have passed and I found myself over the edge. Just as I began to cum, I felt Blake shoot his hot load down my throat. It triggered my gag reflex and the cum was pushed out through my nose, I coughed violently and broke free from Blake's grasp.

"Oh Sam, look at the mess you made!" Exclaimed Ellen referring to the puddle of cum on the couch. "I knew you were into this, such a big difference from earlier. Still a good girl has to clean up after herself."

Ellen grabbed me by the hair and stuck my face into the cum.

"Lick it up, bitch!" Shouted Blake as he smacked my ass with full force. I obediently lapped up the cum staining his couch.

As I finished scooping up the last of the cum with my tongue, I lifted my head up to see Ellen donning a large, black strap-on.

"We're just getting started" she said as she mounted me from behind. I saw Blake disappear off to the kitchen when Ellen plunged her rubber cock into my ass.

I expected pain from the size, but her fisting loosened me up enough that all I felt was pleasure. I let out a guttural moan as the strap-on glided past my prostate and filled me up inside.

She fucked me faster and faster, and I lost myself in the moment. I yelped and squealed in pleasure as Ellen tore through my ass. Just a few months ago, I never imagined my first time with a woman would be like this. Still, it beat the humiliation and exploitation that Mohamed put me under.

Just as I finished my thought, Blake returned with an empty beer bottle in his hand.

He lifted my chin and stroked my cheeks. "So pretty." He commented, making me blush.

Blake slipped his thumb into my mouth. Instinctively, I began to suck on it.

"Such a good girl," he commented. Almost as if to reward me, I felt Ellen start to softly stroke my little clitty as she continued to fuck me deep in the ass.

"You want a beer, Sammy?" He asked, waving the empty bottle in his hand in front of me.

I shook my head in between my gasps of pleasure.

"Yeah, I bet it just tastes like piss to you, doesn't it?"

I nodded. It was true, I really didn't like beer. Was he making a comment at my feminity? Not that it mattered. He's seen me being gangbanged in lingerie, I'm moaning like a whore while being fucked in the ass. Any shred of my male dignity was long gone. I was just a sissy slut.

"So you have drank piss then?" He asked, lifting my chin so I would be looking into his eyes.

"Come on, tell him the truth Sammy." Said Ellen, not relenting in her thrusts at all.

"Yes...I...have," I said in between panting from my anal penetration.

"Did you like it?" He said as he started to stroke his cock. I wanted to tell him no, but a firm squeeze of my balls by Ellen forced out a moan of pain instead. I kept quiet in fear of provoking a more aggressive response out of her.

"Sammy here hasn't had a good experience so far, but I'm sure you can change that around for her, honey."

Blake took that as his cue to thrust his now erect cock into my mouth. He penetrated deep down my throat and let out a warm jet of piss.

I wanted to throw up immediately, but Blake forced my head in place and all I could do was gag against his cock. Ellen hastened the pace of her stroking, furiously pumping my four inch dicklet until I came to the edge of orgasm.

Just as Blake ended his stream of piss and drew his cock out of my throat, Ellen's hand coaxed out a second spurt of cum out of me.

"Again, Sam?" Ellen called out. "You're becoming quite the naughty girl!" She swung me around to face her.

"You know what to do." She said. I looked down at the new puddle of cum on the couch. Still nauseous from the piss and throat rape, I didn't want to aggravate it with the taste of the cum. I bent down and lapped it slowly, trying to ease in to the salty, metallic taste.

Ellen took off her strap-on and looked down at me. "Come on bitch, faster!" She yelled, as she scooped up the rest of the cum and smeared it over my face.

Ellen pulled my head on top of her pussy while I felt Blake grip my hips with his hands.

"You can make up for that pathetic showing by giving me some head. It'd better be good or we're going to punish you hard." Said Ellen. Blake gave me a loud smack on the ass, as if to give a taste of what to expect if I didn't do my job properly.

I started to explore Ellen's pussy with my tongue. It tasted fishy and metallic. My first thought was that cock tasted better, which only added to my humiliation. I felt the tip of my tongue hit what I guessed must've been her clitoris when Ellen moaned and clamped her legs closed on my head.

At the same time I felt Blake spread my asscheeks apart. He spat in my gaping hole and stuck his cock inside. I buried my face deeper into Ellen's mound as the filling sensation of Blake's thick cock passed through me.

"So loose already, I guess I should've expected from such a wanton slut like you." Remarked Blake, a tad disappointed.

Had I been fucked so much that I was too loose even for a thick cock like Blake's? I felt a bit embarrassed I wasn't able to please him.

"Don't be so harsh baby, I did use the strap-on pretty hard on Sammy here." Said Ellen. I heard them kiss above me whilst Blake began to pick up the pace of his fucking.

"I'll just have to rape this bitch harder to make up for it then." He said as he went into a full jackhammer of my ass.

Blake was right. A cock like his used to feel like it was splitting me open. Now all I feel is the pleasure of his head going past my prostate and the fullness of his cock filling up my rectum with every thrust. It was as if my ass had now become a whore's pussy. Loose and ready for use.

I wanted to moan out in pleasure, but with my face buried in Ellen's pussy I redirected my energy toward pleasing her. I could hear her moaning in pleasure. A small bit of pride welled up in me as I thought about how I managed to please Ellen with my mouth.

The moment was fleeting as I quickly felt my own pleasure build up from Blake's brutal pounding. My little cock was gushing out pre-cum, undoubtedly forming a puddle that I'd probably have to clean with my tongue.

Blake's cock finally became too much and I came hard, spurting out cum once more. At the same time, Ellen's legs began to quiver and she let out a squirt all over my face. She let out a deep sigh and slunk back into the couch, but Blake kept up his rigorous fucking.

"Cum all you want, but Daddy ain't finished yet," he said as he pumped even harder into me.

The sensation in my ass became too much. I wanted to pull away but Blake kept me close and spanked me hard at any attempt to struggle. I collapsed onto the cushions as I let the sensation flood over me. Time seemed to stretch on forever as he relentlessly used me like a fleshlight. I felt like just a sleeve for his cock. Soon it became too much for my now hypersensitive prostate and I started shaking in a mix of pleasure and sensory overload.

"Almost there, bitch!" He said as he fucked me like a machine. I couldn't do anything but moan and shake, just praying for this to be over soon.

I was near my limit when I finally felt Blake shoot his hot cum into me. I let out one last whine of pleasure and relief, before I passed out - exhausted and overwhelmed.