Groped by Bullies during Gym

Story Info
A bratty eighteen-year-old is cornered by classmates.
3.1k words
4.33
118.2k
167
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout her high school career, Lily had always considered gym class to be an inconvenient (and potentially awkward) forty-five minutes. This was because gym required students to get changed into uniforms, which was not only annoying, but in the case of Lily, it also meant wearing a shirt that fit too tight in the chest. Combine that with a room of guys who are constantly sneaking looks at the girls in class, and you have yourself a student who isn't very interested in participating.

Luckily, every few weeks, the option to select weight lifting rolled around. And when it did, Lily always chose it. Because the teachers would let her and her friends talk in the weight room while the guys played games in the gymnasium.

It was nearing the end of the period. Lily was getting ready to pack her things. She heard yelling down the hall, so she rushed in hopes of avoiding the social traffic. A group of boys passed by the weight room. She met eyes with one of them for only a second. He went quiet and shushed his friends. Lily's heart pumped with a flair of concern. She moved toward the door just as the boy came through the doorway. His well-built body towered over her. His hand gripped her side in a way that struck fear into her heart. Slowly, he backed her into the room. His two friends followed, locking the door.

"What are you doing?" Lily questioned tensely.

"No, what are you doing?" the boy shot back.

"What do you mean?"

"You're all alone in the weight room. You weren't lifting, were you?" The group of boys chuckled as he made the jest.

"No, I was staying away from your dumb ass," she quipped.

The cruel grin that formed over the boy's lips told her that she'd made a big mistake. He pushed her onto the pectoral chest press machine. His friends followed, hovering over her menacingly. The boy's hands met Lily's. She tried to slip away, but he sent a painful slap across her face. "Don't pull away from me." He chuckled.

His friends chimed in, laughing as her face flushed red.

The boy resumed lifting Lily's hands to the handlebars. Her arms stretched to almost a full wingspan, which for Lily's five-foot-two self was hardly impressive.

"Give me ten reps," the boy ordered.

"Seriously?"

The boy's hand replied with another stinging slap.

Verbally paralyzed, Lily forced her outstretched arms to swing around, then pull together.

"Count them out," he yelled.

"One..." Lily let out with breathless frustration. The inside of her biceps pinched her breasts together as she continued. "Two..."

The boys watched intently as she let her arms spread back out. The power they must have felt in that moment was weakening. Thoughts of escape raced through Lily's mind, but how would she make it by all three of them? They were all so much bigger, stronger, and faster than her.

"Keep going," the boy prodded.

Lily could feel his gaze groping her chest. But it wasn't just him. All three of them stared at her boobs. Their eyes beat down viciously, like hawks narrowing in on prey. Unsure of where to look, Lily turned her face to the side. She couldn't stand the thought of meeting their stares.

"Three..."

"Four..."

"Five..." she counted, pulling her arms in front of her with each jostling rep.

The group of boys snickered, reveling in Lily's helplessness. But then, the leader of the group stopped for a moment. Lily caught a quick glimpse of his eyes; they glistened at the sight of something. She turned to see what he was looking at. A water bottle? He picked it up and drank from it.

"Grab her arms," he told his friends.

The boys pulled Lily's hands from the handlebars, tightly latching onto her wrists. Her outstretched arms were torn back, causing her spine to straighten and her breasts to protrude.

"LET GO! I'm gonna finish," Lily whined.

"Not a chance," his voice flared.

Desperately, Lily flailed, trying to escape.

In response, the boys continued to bend her arms back, causing a tearing pain to run down her angel bones.

"Fuck, fuck, fuckkk!" Lily yelled.

The group leader grabbed the bottled water and doused the front of Lily's shirt. Lily's jaw dropped as cold water poured over the top of her chest. Immediately, her shirt tightened around her boobs. Water soaked through her bra. And the thin-lined fabric of her blue gym T-shirt molded to her tits.

"Oh my god!" she cried out. "What the fuck!?"

The leader's cocky grin tore into Lily, destroying what little sense of dignity she had left.

Furiously ashamed, Lily pulled her arms, trying to escape. A wave of heat streamed to her face. Desperately, she attempted to rip away, twisting and pulling. But it only seemed to bring him more pleasure as her tits shook with every pathetic movement.

The leader's friends pried Lily's arms back even further, forcing her squirms to a halt.

"You're not going anywhere," the leader said as he pulled off his sweatshirt, dropped it to the floor, and slid a stool over, plopping himself down in front of Lily. His fingers gathered at the hem of her shirt; he rolled the wet fabric up until her chest was no longer protected by it. Then he reached around Lily's back and unstrapped her bra. "Oh shit. Look at you," he said in awe, peeling the soaked bra from her boobs and tossing it aside. His nails dug into the rounded, outer surface of her tits. His hold was sharp and powerful. The way he grabbed her only further solidified her weakness. He cupped the underside of her boobs and lifted them upward.

Lily fought to suppress the pressure that was mounting inside of her. She bit down on her lips, trying to keep quiet.

The boy's eyes narrowed on the side of Lily's face, glaring as she struggled to stifle her expressions. Then suddenly, he released, allowing her boobs to plummet and rebound with a set of bounces. Once her tits came to rest, the boy's fingers latched onto the ends of her nipples. He pulled, tugged, twisted, and flicked, watching as Lily's face began to twitch.

Lily tried to hide her facial contortions as best she could, but "best" was such a lost term at this point. "Mmph," she let out, quickly trying to silence the whimper.

But the boy grinned, making it clear she hadn't. He continued playing with her boobs, lifting them gently and watching as they fell back into place. He adjusted his position, moving against Lily so that she could feel his hard dick shifting into her thigh.

The feeling of his cock pressing into her filled Lily with a gut-numbing rush. As she avoided the leader's eyes, she noticed that the boy to her right had a full-blown erection pressing through his gym shorts. Lily felt a wrenching, sick sense of pride as she turned her head to see that the boy to her left did as well.

The leader continued gliding his fingertips over Lily's wet chest, teasing her excited nipples. She whimpered gently as his fingers applied slight pressure to the ends. He pinched down, playfully tugging them. Lily's jaw dropped as he guided her chest closer toward his.

"Too hard, too hard, too hard, TOO HARD!"

The leader paused for a moment, savoring Lily's vulnerability. Then, he let go, respecting her request. "Since you're being such a good girl," he said as Lily tried to regain her breath.

He gave her a short moment to recover. While doing so, his thumbs combed over Lily's nipples. "Looks like they need more attention. What do you think?" The boy looked at his friends.

But Lily hadn't realized to whom the words were directed. Before her brain could fully process, she nodded with a soft moan.

Taken aback, the boy's twisted smirk transformed into a destructive grin. "What? Did you guys see that?"

Lily could hardly believe it herself. He was tormenting her. They all were. But for some reason, she couldn't resist.

The boy smiled at his friends, then he plunged his lips to Lily's chest. They tightened together, applying a suction sensation around one of Lily's nipples.

"Fuckkk..." Lily whispered, throwing her head back.

"Mmm—" the boy pulled his head back, freeing his mouth. "Should I keep going?" he asked.

Lily's mind advised, No. She couldn't let him get away with this. But her selfish body wouldn't allow such a foolish decision.

"Y-yes..." Lily answered.

"Are you sure?" he grinned, offering a second chance.

"Mhmmm," she let out.

He gave her a pleased smile. Then he resumed playing with her nipples. His head bobbed back and forth, pulling Lily's chest with him. She could feel his tongue rolling around the surface of her areola. He circled a few times, then dived toward the edge of her nipple, flicking with a consistent speed. Ripples of pleasure shot across her chest. The tempo of his tongue-fluttering increased as his index finger matched the pace on her other side. Lily felt her mind going numb. All she could think about were the burgeoning waves flowing from her chest.

Suddenly, the boy to Lily's right grabbed her curly hair, leaned toward her ear, and growled, "Are you gonna be a good girl and help us cum?"

As he spoke, the leader of the group shifted his complete attention to burying his face into the right side of Lily's chest.

The third boy took this as an opportunity to grab Lily's other side. He dug his grip into her unattended boob, clawing at her as if he desperately needed to feel more.

The multi-faceted attacks of pleasure leveled on Lily's body made it nearly impossible to speak. She tried to conjure a response, but all that came out was, "Oh my god. Fuckkk!"

The leader lifted his head from Lily's chest. With a swift motion, he sent a sharp slap to Lily's face. "Answer him. NOW!" he yelled.

"Yes!" she replied in a compliant panic. "I'm going to help you cum."

"All of us?" The boy to her left took hold of her throat.

"Yes, yes. All of you. I promise!"

The leader smiled and stood up from the stool. Lily was immediately ripped from the seat of the pectoral machine and shoved to the floor. Unsure of what to do, she took to her hands and knees. The three boys hovered over her, laughing maliciously as they ran their hands over her body. They grabbed at her boobs, ass, legs, thighs, and hair. They were all over her, like vultures, latching onto whatever they could grasp. More blood rushed to Lily's face as she felt a pair of hands trailing down her sides. Her shorts and panties were quickly ripped down and gathered at her knees, revealing her pussy.

"Fuck!" she gasped.

"Look at that," one of the boys said in awe, trailing a finger between her legs. "Looks like somebody's a little wet."

The leader knelt in front of Lily. He slipped his shorts off, then his boxers. His fully-erect cock spilled from his pants. He grabbed Lily's hair, pulling it back so her face was unbothered by any strays. His jaw clenched and his nostrils flared as he looked down at her. The boy's lips curled into an egotistical smirk as he guided his thick cock toward Lily's lips. "We're gonna make such a fuckin' mess out of you," he declared triumphantly, shoving his cock into Lily's mouth. Her lips eased, accepting him into her throat. "Oh my goddd," he let out with a heave.

His pleased tone inspired a sense of purpose in Lily. She began bobbing her head in and out, sending his tip to the back of her throat. With each dive of the head, she twisted her neck, doing whatever she could to hit patches of his sensitive skin.

Behind Lily, one of the boys knelt and pulled his cock out; he spit on it, covering his shaft with saliva. Then, he slid his weight forward, spreading Lily's pussy open. She let out an exasperated moan, which was quickly brought to a gargling halt by the leader's cock; he shoved his dick deeper into her mouth while holding her face down. The boy behind Lily then loaded his hips and shot forward, sending waves of jittering pleasure through Lily's lower body.

Wanting a piece of the action, the other boy dropped to the floor, positioning himself perpendicularly under Lily's chest. He glued his lips to one of her boobs and started jerking himself off. His head followed as Lily's dangling tits shook back and forth. His soft tongue rolled over the end of her nipples. Impassioned groans trickled from his lips as he cradled her chest with his mouth.

The multiple tides of pleasure crashed down on Lily, breaking her into a delirious state. Her wild moans echoed across the room, jumbled together with the heightened grunting of the three boys. Their moaning voices were all incredibly sexy. But the leader, who was staring down at her, was the loudest. "Fuckkk," he groaned as Lily's sloppy hold around his cock tightened.

Lily stared up at him, analyzing each wince of pleasure on his face. Strands of saliva dripped from her mouth as she absorbed every inch of his cock. With his jaw hung open, the boy's eyes met hers. Lily tried her best to maintain eye contact with him, but the boy behind her ripped his nails into her sides. He drove his hips forward and backward with a crippling ferocity, pummeling himself deeper into Lily.

The boy beneath Lily continued to smother himself in her chest while stroking his own cock. His legs shook against the floor as the excitement in the room overtook him. Cum erupted from his tip, and he let out weakened moans into Lily's chest. The sound waves resonated against Lily's skin. Pride flooded through her body as she felt his explosive moans beat against her.

Lily's attention quickly shifted to the boy behind her as she felt his pace ramping up. His grunts were getting louder. His breaths were getting heavier. He slammed his full weight harder and harder against her pussy. As he did, an influx of tension rose within her body. Lily's back arched as the pressure mounted. Swelling shock waves rippled across her chest, legs, and thighs. It all culminated in a blood-pumping fit as her toes curled tightly, held for a few moments, then released. "Oh my, fuckkk," she cried out.

The boy's heavy grunting gathered into an eruption of unmitigated moans. "Holy shit, holy shit. I'm gonna cummm," he whined, shaking from the pleasure. Cum shot from his tip, landing on Lily's back. "Fuck, fuck, fuckkk," he heaved, enjoying the release.

As he came, Lily bent her head back and gasped her way into a brain-dead smile. The boy's juices pooled on her back and streamed down her sides.

The leader's cock had fallen out of Lily's mouth, but he maintained his grip on her hair. He stared down powerfully, watching as Lily's mind escaped her.

Lily looked up at him with a possessed look on her face.

The leader pulled Lily to the floor and flipped her onto her back. "Get out of the way," he yelled at his friends.

The two boys staggered aside, making room for him.

The leader wrangled Lily's shorts and panties from her legs. He grabbed the underside of her thighs and pinned them to her torso. His nails dug in as his heavy cock sprawled over Lily's pussy.

Lily watched as the veins in his muscular arms became tense. His cock slathered over her stomach, taunting her defenseless body.

He aligned himself with Lily, then pressed his weight forward. His saliva-covered cock spread her pussy open, filling her innards.

An upsurge of warmth washed over Lily. "Oh my goddd," she gasped. His cock kept sliding into her, spawning tingling sensations.

"Fuckkk," he groaned, staring down at her.

The other boys gawked as their friend swayed his hips and began to establish a steady pace.

The back of Lily's head dug into the floor. Her tits shook all around as the leader's thrusting intensified. He panted heavily, impelling himself further into his prey. Each plunge followed by another punishing stab.

Lily stared into his feral eyes. She could feel both of their bodies giving way.

With his cock lodged inside of her, clumsy moans drizzled from his mouth. Globs of cum ejected from his tip. The boy's eyes closed. His body jolted and winced, pumping Lily's pussy full of his ropy cum.

Lily felt something burst within her as the boy coated her insides. Overwhelmed by pleasure, she curled her toes and arched her back. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and she let out an uncontrollable scream. "Holy fuckkkkkk." Watery juices dribbled from her pussy, rolling down her body. The force of the boy's thrusting tossed liquid onto him. "Fuckkk, fuckkk. Oh my godddddd," Lily wailed.

The leader intercepted her vulnerable moans by leaning down for a sloppy, passionate kiss. A fresh surge of emotion swirled between them as they held the embrace. With closed eyes, they clung together, carnally bonding.

But suddenly, they were rattled by a loud set of knocks on the door.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Who's in there?" the voice called; it was Mr. Thompson, the Athletic Director.

A rustling of keys sounded from behind the door.

The leader got off Lily and pulled his pants back on. He helped Lily stumble to her feet. Placing his hands on her sides, so that she could claim her balance.

Lily put on her bra without hooking it. She pulled on her shirt, which was still wet. Then she slipped into her shorts and panties. Underneath her clothes, cum trickled down her body and soaked into her gym outfit.

Click! The door unlocked, and the boys in the room turned to see Mr. Thompson's burly arms opening the door.

"Why was that locked?" He looked at the boys who were now in a row, standing in front of Lily, facing him.

"I don't know," they replied in unison.

Lily picked up the leader's sweatshirt from the floor and pulled it over her head. Though her body was sore and her legs wanted to give way, she put on a brave face. She walked through the wall of boys, brushing them aside as she passed.

With a look of surprise, Mr. Thompson turned to Lily. Apparently, he hadn't known she was there. "These boys aren't bothering you, are they?" he asked.

"No, sir... they were just... helping me," she floundered.

The boys, seemingly taken aback, raised their brows.

Mr. Thompson hesitated, "Well... then... get to class."

Hastily, Lily grabbed her bag and rushed out the door without looking back.