Gross Pheromones Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hand on Will's arm - our first skin-to-skin contact - and leaned in towards him.

"Listen," I whispered, "I've been thinking about kissing you ever since we met."

He said nothing, but I heard his breath catch in his throat.

"Would you let me kiss you a little?" I asked. "Just to see what it's like?"

He nodded emphatically.

Our lips touched, and I let my whole body sink into his. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pressed his chest against mine. His lips felt warm and soft, and he kissed me back eagerly. Our tongues met, tasting one another.

I smiled into his mouth, and he briefly pulled away. "What?" he asked in a whisper.

"You're a good kisser," I said. "This is nice."

Laying back, I pulled him down on top of me. I wanted to feel his weight on my body. He leaned down and continued to kiss me, while one of my hands drifted to his butt.

I wanted to have sex, I realized. How long had it been...?

Will began kissing my neck, finding the spot behind my ear. Closing my eyes, I sighed with pleasure.

I heard a flush from the bathroom, but in my mental state it barely registered. I was grabbing Will's butt and pulling his crotch against mine... and the bathroom door suddenly opened.

"Oh my god!" Kat exclaimed.

Will sat up, and I leaned on my arm looking at her. "Oh. Hey, Kat," I said.

She seemed mostly angry at Will. "What the hell?" she asked him. "Weren't WE just kissing a second ago?"

"You were?" I blurted.

Of course they were, I realized - they were all ruffled up when I woke from my nap. How stupid could I get?

Will said nothing, looking embarrased.

"It was my fault," I said quickly. "I basically jumped on him."

"Yeah, but..." She looked at Will again, now blushing. "I thought you and I were gonna..."

Shit, I thought. Kat hadn't gotten laid in forever. She needed this more than I did.

"You can have him," I said, sighing. "I'm sorry. I wouldn't have touched him if I'd known."

Kat made a face. "I'm not some consolation prize."

"You're not," Will said, speaking up for the first time. "Kat, I've been attracted to you since we started working together."

I gestured to her. "See?"

Then Will turned to me and said, "Emily, I'm attracted to you, too, though." He shrugged. "I like both of you, actually."

I stood up and touched Kat on the shoulder. "Go for it, Kat. I'll give you guys some privacy."

But as I started for the door, she stopped me. "Emily, wait..."

We looked at each other for a long moment.

Kat sighed, blushing, and said, "This is really gross, but... what if we shared him?"

My heart fluttered. "Like a threesome?"

"More like taking turns. Would you be comfortable with that?"

"I think so," I said. "I've never done this before."

"Me neither."

We sat on the couch on either side of Will. He stayed silent, but he was practically jumping out of his skin with eagerness.

"Kiss Kat," I whispered to him, smiling.

Obediently, Will turned towards Kat and put his arms around her waist. The moment their lips made contact, their nervousness melted away. Kat relaxed into his arms, closing her eyes, and Will kissed her with obvious passion.

I leaned back against the couch, not sure what to do.

After a minute of kissing, Kat lay back and pulled Will down on top of her. Without breaking the kiss, she began to stretch her legs out beneath him.

I put my hands on Will's back. He seemed to welcome my touch. Feeling mischievous, I pulled his shirt up, exposing his bare torso.

As the shirt went over his head, he broke his kiss with Kat for a second. She and I briefly made eye contact. Are you still good with this? she seemed to be asking.

I nodded back at her.

Will fell back onto Kat and started kissing her again. It wasn't long before they'd unbuttoned her shirt as well.

He nuzzled her neck. Giggling slightly with ticklishness, she leaned forward and pulled her shirt away entirely - and then she deftly unhooked her bra and tossed it aside. Her breasts fell free.

I suddenly realized that, in all the years we'd known each other, I had never actually seen Kat topless before. Her breasts were perfect, of course: full and soft-looking, with little pink nipples against her pale, creamy-white skin. Will touched them softly with the tips of his fingers.

It felt weird to stay fully-clothed while they undressed, so I pulled off my own top and undid my bra. My boobs aren't amazing like Kat's, unfortunately. They're small and shapeless, with dark, pointy nipples.

Will turned around to look. His eyes went wide when he saw me, but I don't think he was even looking at my chest. Instead, he was staring at my tattoos, and noticing that I don't shave my underarms. I'm not super-hairy, but guys are always surprised by my armpits.

Looking at me, Will simply grinned. He said nothing, but his eyes shone with eagerness, and I knew he still wanted me.

"Stay focused on Kat!" I giggled, pushing him away.

Kat laughed as Will fell across her body again. "Emily, you're letting me have all the fun?"

"I'll get my turn."

Smiling, she squeezed Will and kissed him, clearly enjoying herself. After a minute, he began to kiss his way down her neck, and carefully took her right breast into his mouth. She sighed with pleasure, eyes closed, as he sucked her nipple.

Meanwhile, I'd decided to take things to the next level. I was feeling an urgency from down below - my pussy was hot, begging to be touched and filled - and I unbuttoned my pants and stuck my hand down there. I felt the slickness in my underwear; I was wet all over. Normally it took me a while to reach this point, but I'd been aroused for over an hour already.

I saw Kat watching me, as Will continued to suckle her boob. She was getting more deeply aroused as well; her breathing was harder, almost audible now, and I could see her hips grinding slowly against Will's body. I knew she was thinking about taking him inside her.

"Condoms?" I asked her.

She shook her head, face flushed. "I'm an idiot. It's just been so long..."

"He'll just have to pull out, then."

Will lifted his head, looking back and forth between us. "So we're gonna...?"

"Are you okay with having sex?" Kat asked him.

"Yeah, absolutely!"

"Good," Kat sighed, "because I really need this." She arched her back, pulling down her jeans and underwear in a single motion. Will stood to help yank them off.

For the first time, I saw my best friend's crotch. She looked perfect, of course - this was Kat, after all. Her pussy was like something out of a glossy magazine: pink and clean-looking, with small inner labia and a neat strip of pubic hair. I caught a healthy, feminine scent as she spread her knees and pulled Will on top of her.

I leaned forward and reached around Will, undoing his pants. His stiff cock brushed against my hand, and I pulled his boxers down as well.

His erection bounced free. Kat sat up briefly to look - we both did. It looked fat and veiny, almost purple against his skin. It was almost painful-looking; he'd been stiff for a long time. His balls were pulled up tight against the base of his cock.

Kat's eyes were wide as she stared at it. Her hand had gone between her legs, checking herself.

Will asked, "Should I...?"

"Yes," Kat said. "I'm ready."

As he shifted between her legs, Kat reached for his cock and guided him inside. "Slow," she breathed, as he pushed into her. "Slow, slow..."

"Is this good?"

"Yeah..." She sighed and closed her eyes. "This feels really nice."

"I've never done it without a condom."

"Does it feel okay?"

"It's amazing."

"Good." She opened her eyes for a moment. "You really need to pull out before you cum, though."

"Definitely."

Kat began to push with her hips, and Will moved his body to accommodate her. Soon she lifted her knees up, still guiding his rhythm, and Will began to slowly thrust into her.

Whenever Will pushed into her, Kat made a sound - softly at first, but less inhibited with every exhale. "Mmph," she sighed, "that's good..." She pulled Will's face down next to hers, so she practically breathed into his ear.

I had pulled my pants and underwear down to my ankles, and I was watching them closely as I touched myself. One hand was downstairs, fingers buried inside me, and the other was pulling at my nipple.

I couldn't believe we were doing this. I was watching my best friend get fucked on the couch by someone I'd just met, and I was sitting here waiting for a turn.

My pheromones are getting stronger, I thought.

I still had a little gas left in me, too. I popped a few small farts out as I sat on the couch. Kat and Will wouldn't notice the sound or smell, but it would keep us all feeling horny for a while longer.

Beside me, Kat and Will had begun to seriously fuck. He was thrusting balls-deep inside her, and her legs had lifted up and to the sides. Her whole body bounced against the couch with their rhythm. Will's firm, round ass was working up and down, and I could hear the sounds their bodies made together: slapping, wet noises at a steady pace.

Kat was vocalizing, too. With every thrust, I could hear the breath getting fucked out of her.

"Mmph," she gasped. "Keep going. C'mon, Will..."

But then Will started moaning, too. "Mmm!" he groaned abruptly. "Oh, shit!"

Kat immediately stopped fucking. "Are you cumming already?"

Will remained perfectly still. "I'm trying to... oh god..."

"Pull out!" Kat practically pushed him off her, and he pulled out. She sighed with relief.

He quickly stretched out on top of her, cock against her stomach. His whole body seemed to tense up as his orgasm took hold of him, and Kat wrapped her arms around him.

"Mmph," he grunted.

Kat sighed, almost moaning herself. "Wow, I can feel you..."

I envied her: there's nothing hotter than feeling a man's pulsating cock. The sensation of a guy's balls emptying themselves, spurting out their powerful payload... I touched myself, exhaling as I rubbed my clit directly.

Will's orgasm lasted about ten seconds, and then he breathed deeply and pulled himself away from Kat. Semen dribbled from the end of his cock, and there was a puddle of cum on Kat's belly.

"Paper towels?" he asked.

"Kitchen's back that way." I gestured behind the couch, and Will waddled off.

* * *

Kat and I looked at each other. Her face was flushed deep red, and she breathed hard. Her legs were still spread, and her pussy gaped slightly open, flecked with her whitish discharge. I had a feeling she was ovulating, too: our cycles had been synced up for years.

I realized she was inspecting my body as well. "Well, now we've seen each other naked," I said.

"Yeah," she sighed. "Thanks for letting me do this, Emily."

"It was good?"

"Yeah..." she said, smiling, "...while it lasted."

Will came back, his cock fallen to half-mast, and helped Kat clean her belly with paper towels. "Sorry about, uh, not lasting longer," he said sheepishly. "It's been a while for me."

"Nah, it was good," Kat said.

"Did you cum?" he asked.

Kat and I both laughed a little. "When Kat cums, you'll know about it," I said.

"The only thing that makes me cum is touching my clit," Kat explained. "But I just wanted you inside me, so it's fine."

"Want me to go down on you?" he offered.

Kat and I made eye contact again. "Go down on Emily," she said.

Will looked at me, taking in my naked body for the first time. I felt a small wave of embarrassment. I've always disliked the way I looked down there: I have dark, wrinkly labia that hang at odd angles, and my clit hood sticks out like a weird little penis. I've got a messy bush of hair surrounding my whole crotch, and my thighs and legs are hairy as well; like I said, I don't shave. Worst of all, I've got ugly scars along the right side of my hip and stomach, due to my car accident a few years ago.

But to my relief, Will seemed to enjoy what he saw. He stared at my hairy snatch with eager eyes.

"You don't have to," I said quickly. "I know I've got a whole situation down there..."

"I want to," he said.

He leaned into me. Our lips touched briefly, and then he began to kiss down the length of my body. His mouth touched my belly button, and then I felt this tongue entwining with my pubic hair. Briefly, I prayed that I smelled and tasted okay.

Kat had moved to the other end of the couch, watching my face closely. Then I felt Will's tongue on me, and my breath caught in my throat.

I love getting head. I usually don't cum from it, but I just love the total openness I feel in that moment. Will took his time, spreading me apart and probing me with his fingers and tongue. I felt his warm breath on me - one of the most intimate feelings possible. My hands migrated to my boobs, and I began tweaking my nipples.

"That's really good," I grunted.

"It's cool to watch you react," Kat said.

I just laughed, my eyes closed. Soon, Will had two fingers inside my vagina, and he was flicking his tongue against my clit. I arched my back slightly, sighing with enjoyment.

"That's good," I said again. "But the clit's a little sensitive, okay?"

Will took his time. One of his hands grabbed my hip, pulling me closer to him. I was hyper-aware of his tongue, feeling every lick and thrust it made. With little sounds and movements, I let him know what I liked. He ate me out for a good five minutes like that.

"Mmm," Kat suddenly breathed.

I glanced up and saw her masturbating at the other end of the couch. She'd obviously been doing it for a while. Her eyes were squeezed shut, and her face was pressed hard against her shoulder. Both hands were down between her legs, moving rapidly up and down.

"I'm close..." she murmured softly.

I smiled inwardly. Kat had fast orgasms, I'd learned. Not like me.

Will lifted his head and turned, curious. He seemed tempted to reach out and touch her, but her hands were practically jackhammering away at herself. It was hard to see her exact movements, but one hand seemed to rub her clit, and the other had its fingers inside her.

"Mm..." She arched her back, scrunching up her face. "Mm... Oh!"

Kat orgasmed visibly, her whole body seizing up in a massive release of sexual tension. Her voice seemed to rise an octave as she vocalized helplessly. "Oh, geez...! Umph...!"

Then she relaxed into the couch, looking almost deflated. She opened her eyes and noticed us both watching her. She looked briefly embarrassed.

"Sorry," she said. "That was too loud." In her relaxed state, a small fart slipped out of her. "Excuse me. Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt you guys."

"That was hot," Will said simply.

"I was all wound up," Kat explained sheepishly. "I just needed to finish."

Will turned back to me, and I noticed his cock had stiffened again. "How are you feeling?" I asked him.

He held his jaw. "I think my tongue is getting tired."

He had a few stray pubic hairs plastered to his upper lip and chin. I reached out and plucked them away, smiling. "I wasn't too gross?" I asked him.

"No, it was cool. I like the way you tasted."

"You guys should fuck," Kat suggested.

I eyed Will's dick, imagining how great it would feel filling me up. The head of his penis was wet with either pre-cum or post-cum, and the shaft had some crusty residue on it. He hadn't done a great job cleaning himself after Kat.

"I'm worried about getting pregnant," I said. "Kat, you think there's still sperm on him?"

She shrugged. "I'm sure it's fine, as long as he pulls out."

I sat up, nodding. "Do you want to have sex, Will?"

"Definitely!"

"Sit back," I told him. "I'll get on top of you."

Will shifted into a sitting position. I straddled him on the couch, and my knees squeezed his waist. Looking down, I took his dick in one hand. I ran his cock head briefly between my pussy lips, and then I moved him to my entrance and pushed him inside.

"Mmmph," I grunted. I lowered myself onto him slowly, until he filled me up completely.

"Is that okay?" he asked softly.

"It feels really good."

My hips moved almost instinctively - up and forward, down and back - as I held his shoulders and leaned my face against his neck. I went slowly at first, careful not to hurt him, but I gradually loosened up until I was fucking him steadily.

I lifted my head and made eye contact. "Is this good?" I asked.

He nodded, unable to speak.

"Can you suck my nipple like this?" I asked.

I straightened my back and presented my breast with both hands, and Will bent forward. He latched onto my nipple and began to suck hard; the sensation was intense and immediate.

"That's good..." I breathed. "You can use your teeth a little, too."

It was harder to fuck him in this position, but I was losing myself in arousal. I plunged myself onto his cock again and again, eyes closed. He grabbed my hips with both hands and began to fuck me back, thrusting against my hips as I pushed down.

I knew I was grunting whenever he filled me - the sound was involuntary - but I didn't cry out until I felt his teeth on my nipple. The bite shocked me with a jolt of pain and pleasure, and my voice burst out wordlessly.

I began to ride him with abandon, intent on stuffing myself as deep and hard as possible. I slammed on his cock recklessly, over and over. I was groaning and whimpering and saying his name - and Will was groaning, too, as his fingers squeezed hard against my ass cheeks. He bit down on my nipple - almost too hard - but I just cried out again and kept fucking him.

Then, suddenly, Will was pushing me away. "Stop, stop, stop..."

I stopped moving and opened my eyes. "What?"

"It's really sensitive - get off."

I pulled his cock out of me slowly. A strand of white cream stretched from my pussy to the tip of his penis.

It took a second for the realization to dawn on me, but suddenly I was furious. I sprang to my feet.

"What the fuck, Will? Did you cum inside me?"

"I - I'm sorry! I tried to..."

On the other end of the couch, Kat's eyes snapped open. She'd been masturbating again, but now she sat upright. All traces of arousal vanished.

"What the fuck?" she demanded.

"Did I say you could cum in me?" I asked him. "Or did I say I was worried about getting pregnant?"

I bent my knees a little and touched myself, and my fingers came away gooey with semen. It dribbled out of me onto Kat's floor.

Will blinked, dumbfounded. "I tried to tell you..." he began.

"No!" I pointed at him, sending a droplet of cum in his direction. "Don't blame this on me! You should've thrown me off you, if that's what it took."

"I'm really sorry!"

"You're a moron, Will," Kat said. "Get your clothes and get out of here."

Will stood up and hurriedly dressed. I went to the bathroom, closed the door, and sat on the toilet.

Sure enough, there was a full load of sperm in my vagina. I tried to push it out as I peed, but I knew more would be be seeping out of me all day. How long had he lasted? I wondered angrily. Two minutes?

When I emerged from the bathroom, Will had already left. Kat was in the middle of getting dressed. She helped me find my underwear, which had slipped under the couch.

"Shit," I said simply.

"I'm so sorry, Emily." She looked at the ceiling, biting her lip. "This was a bad idea. It was my fault."

"No, it wasn't." For a moment, I wanted to tell Kat about my sex pheromones, but... sometimes it seemed crazy even to me. My voice softened. "You had fun, didn't you? It was pretty good until the end."

Kat smiled slyly and resumed getting dressed, watching me pull my pants on. "I had no idea you got like that..." she said.

I blushed. "Got like what?"

She giggled. "You just... looked really into it."

"Don't embarrass me, Kat!"

"No, it was cool." She paused, smiling. "You know, if I ever want another threesome..."