Gross Pheromones Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my fault, I knew. My sex pheromones had been growing stronger lately, and even diarrhea seemed to release them now. Maybe my vomit did, too.

Either way, Kat must've been feeling crazy earlier.

I turned off the light. As I climbed back onto the bed, she rolled towards me in the darkness.

"Emily?" she mumbled. "What time is it...?"

"Shh," I said. "Go back to sleep, Kat."

But she clutched at my arm, waking up anxiously. "Emily - I need to tell you," she said, "When you were sleeping before..."

I shushed her again. "You don't have to tell me anything," I said.

"No. Listen to me."

The two of us were laying side-by-side on top of the covers. As my vision adjusted to the darkness, I looked into Kat's wide eyes and saw her staring back. She grasped my arm with both hands.

"Emily," she whispered, "I'm bisexual."

"What?" My mouth fell open. "Oh!"

"I'm bisexual," Kat said again. She chuckled. "I never said that out loud before."

Recovering from my surprise, I squeezed her arm. "Well, you'll always be my best friend," I said, "no matter who you like."

"Thank you." She squeezed my arm back.

At that moment, the stink of my diarrhea wafted in from the bathroom. It smelled awful.

"Sorry," I said hurriedly. "I know that's really gross -"

"No, it's all right."

We didn't stop starting at each other. As my sex pheromones took effect, I saw her expression soften. Despite my sickness, I could feel a hint of the effects as well: a familiar warmth across my body, my inhibitions lowering, a desire to be held tight...

Troubled, Kat shut her eyes.

"Emily," she said in a low voice, "I touched you when you were sleeping."

She made a strained sound in her throat. Through the darkness, I saw tears glisten on her cheeks.

"Oh, Kat..." I tried hugging her, but she pushed me away.

"I molested you, Emily," she whispered. "I knew it was wrong. But I did it anyway."

"It's not your fault," I said quickly.

Kat barked a laugh, beginning to cry. "Of course it's my fault!" she exclaimed.

"No, it's..."

For a moment, I almost told her about my gross sex pheromones. She wouldn't have believed me, though. Sometimes I barely believed it myself.

"Well, I forgive you anyway," I said.

She rolled away from me, and I touched her shoulder from behind. The stink of my diarrhea covered us like a thick blanket, and I could sense the pheromones throbbing faintly across my body.

"I'm still so horny," Kat murmured. "I can't help feeling this way..."

Her body was quivering with desire, and I could feel the heat coming off her.

"You just need sex sometimes," I said, and then smiled. "I guess you should've fucked those two guys tonight."

She laughed quietly through her tears.

"I'd rather fuck somebody else right now," she said softly.

I closed my eyes and sighed. "Kat, you're my best friend. I love you more than anyone in the world, and you know that, but..."

"I know."

"I can't love you that way."

With those words, Kat started crying harder. I squeezed her shoulder from behind. I was crying a little, too.

Minutes passed. Even as she sobbed, Kat's body still squirmed with sexual desire. We inhaled lungfuls of my sour diarrhea stench with every breath. I was too sick to feel the pheromones very much, but Kat was getting their full effect.

"What's wrong with me?" she wept. "Why do I feel horny at the most awful times?"

"I don't know..."

Kat's breath shuddered. Her lust - her sexual need - was agonizing her. Lying beside me, she was groaning, shaking...

I swallowed hard.

"Touch yourself," I told her quietly. "I'll hold you."

Kat shook her head. "It's too weird."

"I want you to," I said. "I can't be your lover, but I want to feel close to you."

Kat took a deep breath, quivering... and, wordlessly, her hand disappeared down the front of her pants.

"I really need this," she whispered.

"I know."

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, holding her from behind. She eased back into me, and soon we were spooning together in the dark. My hand brushed against her breast.

"Is this okay?" I asked.

"Yeah."

Kat's breath quickened. Her arm began to move back and forth - slowly at first, but faster and more steadily over time. My face rested against her neck and shoulder, where I could smell her hair.

Carefully, with her free hand, she touched my wrist and pulled me toward her breast. "Is it okay if you hold me here?" she asked.

I nodded into her neck, cupping the breast with my fingers. I couldn't feel Kat's nipple - she still wore a shirt and bra - but my palm pressed against her soft flesh.

Despite my stomach pain, I was getting aroused. I wasn't sexually interested in Kat, but this moment felt so intimate that my body responded on its own.

"Is this position okay?" I asked quietly. "Can you get off like this?"

"Yeah," she murmured. "I'm already close, actually."

I smiled to myself. "You always cum so easily, Kat."

"Yeah..."

Another minute passed. I could feel her body tensing up. There was no sound, except for her ragged breathing and the motion of her hand inside her pants.

Suddenly, a high-pitched moan - a quiet, strangled cry - arose from her throat. Her body began to quake, and her hips rocked back and forth. I held my breath, hugging her throughout the orgasm.

After a few moments, she relaxed and went back to rubbing herself again. Neither of us said a word.

We remained like this for a long time. Kat was gasping, sometimes whimpering, as she masturbated in my arms. I cupped her breast and pressed my body against her.

She seemed to reach orgasm a few more times, but I wasn't always sure. After a while, it all started to melt together: a blend of desire, suffering, and release. My eyes remained wet with tears.

"Emily," she grunted at one point, "Keep holding me..."

I said nothing, but for a moment I squeezed her tighter. She came again, crying out softly, as I wrapped my arms around her.

Eventually, Kat slowed down a little, although her hand continued to move.

I closed my eyes for a moment. When I opened them, it was daylight out.

* * *

Kat lay sleeping only inches away from my face; our noses almost touched. She must've rolled towards me during the night.

She was having a dream, I saw. Her eyes roamed back and forth beneath their lids, and her eyebrows twitched. I watched her for a while, wondering what she was dreaming about.

Hope you find somebody better than me, I thought. You deserve that much.

I didn't want to interrupt Kat's dream, so I lay half-dozing until her REM ended. Then I got up to pee, trying not to wake her.

On the toilet, I felt a little better. My stomach still didn't feel great, but when I farted nothing else came out. Small victories.

When I walked out, Kat was awake and stretching. I opened a bottle of Gatorade.

"How are you feeling?" she asked from the bed.

"Better." I paused a moment. "How are you feeling?"

Kat shook her head. "I'm so sorry about last night. I was completely out of control."

I drank deeply and burped. "Don't worry about last night," I said. "Everyone gets horny sometimes."

"Emily, I molested you!"

I just shrugged. "You're in the middle of coming out. It's confusing. And I already said I forgive you."

Kat nodded, but she looked unconvinced.

I couldn't blame her. In truth, I felt like last night had been my fault. It had been my pheromones - my diarrhea and vomit - that had driven her crazy with desire.

We spent the rest of Saturday in bed, watching trashy TV and napping while I recovered. My stomach still hurt, but at least I didn't feel queasy anymore.

By Sunday morning, I was completely recovered. We went for a short bike ride, and then we got in Kat's car and headed home.

She was silent for most of the trip. I passed the time by playing on my phone.

"Thanks again for taking care of me," I finally said.

"That was no problem." Kat sounded embarrassed. "I guess you took care of me, too."

"Well, that was a weird night."

"Yeah." She glanced at me, and then turned away. Her face suddenly reddened. "Emily," she said, "I wish I didn't have these feelings towards you..."

I looked up at her.

"Well, I won't lose you as a friend," I said, "so we'll have to figure something out."

She was silent for a while, watching the road.

"Things might get weird between us," she said.

"I don't care," I replied.

She paused again. "You sure?"

"Definitely." I nodded. "We just need a few boundaries, that's all."

Kat smiled faintly. "So - no more masturbating on the bed together, then?"

"Exactly!" I laughed. "Except for really extreme circumstances."

Kat laughed, too. "I guess that works."

The awkwardness began to fade. We talked and giggled the rest of the way home, like old times.

When we approached my house, I started grinning. "I'm actually kind of excited," I said. "Now we can start looking for lady friends for you, too."

Kat smirked. "Well, you've always been a good wingman for guys, but..."

"Trust me," I said. "I'm a great wingman for anybody!"

12