Ground and Pound

Story Info
A sibling's relationship is tested as they roll on the mat.
1.9k words
4.43
68.9k
101

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnTom10
JohnTom10
535 Followers

Megan circled him on the mat. Her porcelain skin contrasted her jet-black hair. She had it tied up in case he accidentally grabbed it. Jake's hair, though shorter, was identical in colour, though his skin had a slightly darker complexion. At 25, the twins had been sparring together for years now. Not always harmonious, their relationship had gotten stronger over time as they helped each other reach their goals; winning mixed martial arts competitions. It was each other who'd share shitty economy class and even worse hotel rooms. It was each other they'd look for in the crowd whenever one of them fought. Their partners often complained the siblings spent too much time on their "hobby." Jake and Meg had long given up trying to explain their passion.

Meg clapped her padded gloves together.

"Don't go easy on me now."

Along with the MMA gloves, a black sports bra supported her supple breasts. Black shorts were tight to her bum. Unblemished, snow-white skin was her only other armour. Jake made do with white, baggy shorts and gloves.

"No mouthguard today, remember," Jake said, pointing to his face. "So, no cheap shots."

Meg winked before charging. Jake stopped himself from instinctively driving a knee. They grappled for a few moments. Meg's hands were small on his broad shoulders. Surprised by her strength, Jake reasserted himself. The thud echoed through the emptying gym as his sister's back slammed against the mat. Gaining the top position, Jake smiled.

"The guy on top again. The way it's meant to be."

Peeling off her, he pulled her to her feet. A mocking grin crossed her face.

"Look, a guy is always gonna be stronger, Meg. I'm way too big for your body type anyway."

"I need to fight the best if I wanna be the best," she shot back.

They reset positions and grappled again. Once more, Jake peered down into his sister's dark eyes. She punched the mat as they rose to their feet.

"It's ok, sis," he said as he rubbed her shoulder. "Honestly, I can help you with striking, cardio and all of that. But for this you need the right body type to hone your technique. How about Josh? He's more your size."

"You're breathing pretty heavy yourself. I think I'm beginning to wear you down, Jake!" Besides, Mike gets jealous about me rolling with any guy other than you."

"Tell me about it. I swear Laura is sometimes uneasy about US training together!"

They both chuckled. Their bodies shimmered from perspiration.

"The girl for my next fight is bigger than me, so I need to get used to larger sizes," Meg said, adjusting her bra. "Come on! I want to practice all positions."

"If it's size you want, I'm your guy," Jake jested.

She managed to stay on her feet longer this time. Meg's thigh wrapped around his as she tried to trip him. His hands slid on her waist as their bodies twisted. The siblings slammed to the mat together. The big man was quickest to react. Rolling on top of her, he could smell victory. His sister managed to slip out from under him a little. She wrapped her feet around his waist and grabbed his thick neck. Their grunting increased as she pulled him close.

Jake could have easily broken her hold. Instead, he held position and gazed into her eyes. Beads of sweat dotted their faces. She probably expected him to launch back. Easing forward, he pressed his lips to hers. Meg eventually loosened her grip. The waft of sweat hit their nostrils. Jake lifted his head as her legs fell to the mat. A stunned expression etched on her face. He didn't help her up this time. Rolling off her, he said,

"Let's call it a day...uh...see you tomorrow."

He jogged to the changing room to hide his arousal. He hoped he hadn't fucked up their hard-earned relationship. 'Fucking idiot,' he spat as he dressed in haste.

*****

He breathed a sigh of relief as Meg finally appeared from the changing room. Jake returned her nervous wave as she approached the mat. Her loose bob cut swayed as she walked. 'Is that a different bra she's wearing?' Jake wondered. 'Thinner straps. Fuck man, keep it together.'

"Meg, about yest-,"

"Yo, Hamiltons! You two OK to lock up?" Dan, the manager shouted whilst waving the keys.

"Yeah, no problem," Jake replied. "Just leave them on the window sill."

Jake waited for the bang of the closing door to fade before continuing his apology.

"As I was saying. Yesterday. I don't know what happened, but I'm really sorry, and it will never happen again."

"Let's just get on with it," Meg said, fastening her gloves.

Not much had changed from the previous day. Jake ended up on top of Meg each time they tussled. He did his best not to ogle her now obvious cleavage. She didn't need to say much for Jake to read her growing frustration. Their moist chests heaved as they rose to their feet.

"Nearly had me that ti-," he attempted to say.

Leaning back, Jake almost avoided his sister's foot. His lip stung as she twirled towards him. He touched his mouth and rolled the blood between his fingers.

"Jake, shit, I'm so sorry. That wasn't cool."

Failing to control his anger, Jake charged her, driving her to the ground yet again. She wriggled underneath him before he clasped her wrists, pinning her to the canvas. Her nervous smile faded as his face hovered above. A few drops of blood splashed her plump lips. Jake watched her tongue slide across them, taking the scarlet liquid into her mouth.

The words 'it will never happen again' rang around his head as he pushed his tongue into her mouth. He felt the reply of hers as her arms and legs locked around him. After a few minutes of kissing, Jake rolled onto his back, allowing his sister to mount him.

"Never give up a dominant position," Meg said as she straightened up.

Her lips had turned a flagrant ruby colour. Strands of hair crossed her damp face. It failed to hide her raw, youthful beauty. The weight of her body squished his rigid cock. Jake wanted her to feel all of it.

"Will we be disturbed?"

"No," he replied, clasping her thighs.

He helped her drag his trunks off. His meaty cock jumped up between her legs. Jake groaned as it glanced her skin. Dragging her tongue down his chest, Meg didn't complain as she coated it with sweat. Muscles relaxed in his neck as his head rested on the mat. The ceiling was all he could see.

"Oh, Megan!" Jake groaned as her lips slid down his cock.

On discovering his sister's warm mouth, Jake wished he could remain in this blissful state for eternity. It wasn't to be though as she finally stood up. Jake eagerly followed. He watched each smooth leg rise, before her shorts fell to the floor. Jake marched over and plunged his hand between her legs. She let out a yelp and rested her forehead against his chest. Rubbing her pussy, he closed her fingers around his cock to increase his own pleasure.

"I think I've always wanted you, Meg."

"Then put me on my back again."

She pushed hard into his chest and settled into a fighting stance.

"But you'll have to earn it."

Locking arms, Jake swept her legs and came down hard on the mat. Their carnal knowledge increased as they rolled. Brother on top of sister. Sister on top of brother. Jake explored as much of her sleek body as possible. Dominated again, Meg gave up her struggle. They sucked in hot air, exhausted from their labour and lust. With her arms and legs wrapped around him, Meg arched her ass upwards.

"Oh God!" Jake gasped as his swollen shaft slid against her perineum.

She moaned as she grinded him, teasing the cock wedged so close to her pussy. Their eyes met once more. Meg wore a neutral expression. They both new there was only one move left.

Jake's cock was sufficiently lubricated from their combined juices. Reading her reserved nod, he thrust forward and entered his twin.

"Oh, fuck!" Meg cried; her brow furrowing in surprise that he'd actually penetrated.

Each powerful drive confirmed he most definitely had. Meg's fingers climbed his moist neck and back. A little stiff at first, his sister moaned louder as eager hips moved with his. Their mouths collided as they humped. Jake didn't think he'd ever sucked a woman's tongue like he did Meg's. His fingers slipped under her bra as he tried to reach the meat of her tits. Frustrated, he violently jerked the garment, ripping it halfway off. Caring only for his pleasure, Jake squeezed the soft, exposed tit.

"Keep going! Yeah! I'm close!" Meg yelled, her body rocking.

"Mike was worried about the wrong fucking guy."

Primed testicles tapped her smooth, white hind. Pounding flesh and desperate groans echoed throughout the gym. The grip around his neck suddenly tightened.

"I fucking love you!" Meg screamed.

Her squirts drenched his cock as he continued to pound her soft, limpening body. After years of close physical contact, his cock had finally gone where nature intended it to go. He knew his seed couldn't follow though. Meg's thumb glanced his lip.

"You're bleeding again," she said, before sucking her fingers.

Her gloved hand gently rubbed his side. 'Why does it feel so good?' Transfixed by her delicate touch, it took Jake a couple of seconds to realize his cock was spitting inside her.

"Laura's instincts were right after all," Meg whispered, holding him.

He let out a throaty roar as he pulled out and spilled the remaining load onto her belly.

"Fuck almighty!"

Sweating, panting, and hearts pounding, the siblings lay there for a few minutes. After mustering enough strength, they dragged themselves over to their sports bags. Hunched down with backs against the padded wall, they downed some water. Averting his eyes away from her smooth legs, Jake ran his fingers over the soft wall.

"I don't know how many times this thing has saved me from getting my head split open."

"How am I going to explain this?" Meg teased as she fingered the goo flowing from her pussy. "I mean look. You completely destroyed my bra."

Meg moaned as he groped her breasts.

"I guess we got a little caught up in the heat of battle," Jake said.

Their eyes locked before falling into a passionate kiss.

"Same time tomorrow?" Jake asked.

"I thought you and Laura were going away for the weekend?"

"I'll cancel."

Meg snapped her head away to hide a smile. She wondered if a brother and sister could really fall for one another. She studied the glistening carnal juices on the mat and collapsed into his embrace.

"No. An hour later when we're sure we'll be alone."

Ropes of saliva bridged their mouths as they tasted each other for the next ten minutes. Jake held his sister's hand as they headed for a shower.

"I guess we can call today a draw," he said, almost slipping on the mat.

"You know, I am going to dominate you one of these days," Meg said.

"I look forward to it."

*****

Dan didn't agree with the idea of a man sparring with a woman. 'Wasn't natural,' he'd said. He did agree, however, on some of the things they did. 'I always knew there was something about those twins. And that Meg is some piece of ass. I would too if I got the chance.' He squeezed the last drops of cum from his cock, zipped up his fly, and slipped out the back door. He figured leaving the office computer on for one more night wouldn't matter too much. He figured the Hamilton's needn't know he was ever there.

"Suppose I'll have to clean that mat too," he muttered to himself.

JohnTom10
JohnTom10
535 Followers