Groundhog Day Ch. 01

Story Info
Tuesday fun leads to... Tuesday fun.
4.8k words
4.57
5.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The booming sound of thunder woke me. I could hear the violent storm right outside the window. My eye opened just barely enough to register the glowing numbers from the bedside alarm clock. 5:03AM was way too early to be getting up on my first day off. Even though on a normal workday I would already be on site and working, I tried to stay in bed longer to catch up on the sleep I missed from previous days.

My eye opened enough to glance at the time again. Now it read 6:36AM. That was a little better. No reason to get out of bed early when I didn't have to. I closed my eyes and rolled onto my back. It was still dark out, as the winter season had set in with longer nights. It seemed like the storm which had originally woken me up had passed by. The room seemed warm though, which was a little odd as I preferred it to be on the cool side so I could sleep better. The bed's coverings moved some beside me. A soft hand that was not my own moved across my chest before snaking its way downward, finally settling on my groin.

I was still half asleep and in a kind of daze as I tried to figure out what was going on. Was I still asleep? Was this a dream? If so, I didn't want to wake up at the moment. The hand wrapped itself around my half awake member and started efforts to bring it to full attention. At least that part of me was happy to be up, and responded as expected. The strange hand lazily stroked my hardness, not seeming to be in a hurry, but also not seeming to want to leave me to go back to sleep. Sighs and soft, sleepy moans escaped me as the hand became a little more insistent. The previously slow stroking had morphed into a deliberate handjob, with the grip tightening and the pace increasing. The covers beside me were scrunched downward and in the darkness I could make out her form as she rolled towards me. She laid her head on my chest for a minute before traveling down to join her hand. Her long hair trailed behind as she moved south. I felt her tongue make contact with the underside of my awakened tool. She licked upwards to the tip as her hand moved to massage my balls.

I gasped involuntarily as her wet mouth encompassed the head and first inch of my shaft. As before, there was no hurry in her actions. She knew how she wanted this and it appeared that she was not going to be rushed. I ran my fingers through her hair, getting a firm grip in approval. I wasn't planning on directing her actions, as she was doing perfectly fine on her own. She moaned around my cock, sending vibrations through me that made me groan again. I could see her shadowy form as her head slowly bobbed up and down as she took more of me into her mouth each cycle.

My fingers left her hair to trail up and down her back in encouragement. Her soft skin was in stark contrast to my rough hand. I always liked a woman's body, how soft and smooth it is. Now it was her turn to moan in approval as I ran my hand over her. Her mouth sank to the root of my penis before returning slowly to the top. Her hand continued to massage below and I wasn't certain how much of this I would be able to handle.

She already seemed to know what was in my mind, and even though she had stayed at that slow and leisurely pace, she slowed down even more. Her mouth gave up the inches and her hand returned to its original place in stroking my shaft. She moved up and rested her head on my chest again.

"We don't want you done so early in the morning." she said in explanation.

She released her hold on my quivering meat and slid upwards. The covers fell from around her as she kneeled on the bed. She turned towards me and grabbed the headboard with both hands, raising her leg only to bring it back down in order to straddle my head.

"I can cum as many times as you can get me there, so I don't need to save my energy." she whispered.

She lowered her sex towards my mouth, encouraging me to return the favor. My own tongue flicked out, running up and down her outer pussy lips. Her quick intake of breath encouraged me to continue. I shifted the pillow beneath me to raise my head in order to better service her as she wanted. I lightly nuzzled her and my tongue just skimmed her clitoris from time to time making her jump with each touch.

My hands reached around her and grabbed her ass, pulling her to me. My tongue burrowed deeply into her and she let out a squeal of surprise and delight. Her smooth skin suddenly got goosebumps from my actions, turning her softness into sandpaper against my face. I licked her enthusiastically, going from teasing to an all out assault in less than a second. She gasped loudly and fought to regain control of her breathing. She didn't back off or try to slow things down though. If anything, she pressed against me even harder, relishing the attention.

"Oh God, yes!" she squealed. "Right there! Don't stop. Don't you dare stop!"

She ground herself against me as my tongue concentrated on her engorged clit. Her hips thrust again and again, quickly bringing her to the edge. She backed off slightly, seemingly not wanting it to be over. My head followed her and my hands grasping her ass stopped her from retreating. My lips encircled her clit and sucked on it while flicking my tongue at the same time.

"Oh YES! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she proclaimed loudly.

Her body quivered and shook as her orgasm washed over her. The tight grip on the headboard seemed to be the only thing keeping her upright as her squeals faded away and she panted heavily.

She dismounted and slid back down the bed to cuddle up beside me, resting her head on my chest once more. Her hand slid back under the covers to grip my hardness again, giving me an appreciative squeeze.

"That's just what I needed this morning." I heard her murmur.

My arm wrapped around her and pulled her close. We both drifted back to dreamland, her in contentment and me in sexual wanting, but still enjoying the early morning experience.

I gradually returned to consciousness once more as I heard movement around the room. I cracked open my eyes and quickly shut them again due to the bright sunlight which had filled the space. As I was able to focus on my surroundings, I saw my early morning partner going back and forth gathering her things that were around the somewhat familiar room that was not my own. I looked at the alarm clock which now read 8:15AM.

I was finally able to put features to the form from the darkness earlier in the morning. Her back was towards me as she bent over, stepping into her dark purple, lacy underwear. Her raven colored long hair flowed down her back. Deeply tanned bare skin began to get covered up as she wiggled into her underwear. She then turned towards me, grabbing a matching bra from a drawer. As she picked it up and straightened to put it on, her dark eyes caught me watching. She didn't scurry to cover up in modesty or shame. Her full, pouty lips smirked at me as she saw me laying there observing her.

As she fitted her bra over her full breasts, she turned around with her back towards me and looked back over her shoulder.

"Are you going to help me, or just sit there staring?" she asked in her heavily accented sultry voice.

I slid down the bed until I sat behind where she stood waiting. I assisted by hooking her bra behind her. I was always amazed how a woman could contort themselves to secure their own bra, but was more than happy to assist her. After I finished, I stood up behind her and hugged her to me, moving my head down to kiss her shoulder.

"I'd prefer that you come back to bed." I admitted.

I turned her back around towards the bed and bent her forward until her hands held her up off the mattress. My fingers trailed down her back and between her legs, manipulating the fabric of her underwear to move it out of the way from my intended target. My other hand grabbed my hard cock and ran it between her legs and along the crevice of her pussy. Her entry was damp and waiting. She didn't try to stop me as I slid my tool slightly inside her. We both groaned from the feeling. I grabbed both her shoulders and slid further inside. She was tight but yielding, and my cock penetrated her deeper as she moaned in approval.

I slowly advanced and retreated, wanting to take her until she screamed. She lifted one knee and placed it on the bed, allowing easier access for my attention.

I draped myself over her back, enjoying the closeness as I sunk further into her surrendered body. I quickened my pace, plunging in and quickly pulling out. She let me go on like that for another minute before she moved. Her knee came off the bed and she moved sideways. My cock slipped out and she rolled off the bed.

"I'm sorry, but I'm already late. You'll have to wait until later, unless you want to take care of it yourself." She chose some clothes from her closet and hurried into the bathroom. I gathered up my own clothes as I heard the water running in the background. In what seemed like record time Gabriela emerged from the doorway, looking ready to go to work. She grabbed her purse and keys from the nearby table and gave me a quick kiss goodbye before heading out the door.

The surroundings were not my own. This was her apartment. No wonder it felt strange when I partially woke up earlier. The events from the previous night flashed back through my mind. Gabriela had called me the night before, wanting to go out. It was a Monday night, so her regular friends were unavailable for an outing. She didn't want to go alone, as bad things seemed to happen to lone women late at night. So she called me. Monday is the last day of my workweek, therefore I was free since I generally had no commitments on Tuesday mornings. Gabriela and I weren't close friends. We were more like friends with benefits. So out we went, just as she wished. We went, we drank, we talked, we drank some more, and we ended up back at her place. This was not always the case, but neither of us were in a relationship, therefore neither of us had any commitments to uphold.

I headed off to her bathroom for a quick shower. Having nothing else to wear, I put back on the clothes from the night before. They still smelled faintly of the club, but they were what I had. I took my time getting ready and leaving Gabriela's apartment. I wasn't in any hurry as there was nowhere I needed to be. I wanted to get back to my own place to change. Gabriela still owed me the finish I had provided to her earlier, but that would have to wait. She wouldn't be out from work until this afternoon, but even then we might not get together tonight. We were friends with benefits, not committed to each other. I knew she would pay me back...eventually, but I didn't know when that might be.

As I opened the apartment's front door, I made sure that it would lock behind me once closed. It would not bode well for me if her possessions were stolen due to my negligence. As I locked the door behind me I started towards the exit. Gabriela's next door neighbor was just unlocking her own door as I was about to pass. Her keys were in one hand and a bag of groceries was cradled by her other arm. There were two other bags on the floor waiting to be taken inside as well. A quick glance at my watch showed it to be 8:46AM. I still had plenty of time to get breakfast on my way home.

"Brad? That is your name, right?" the neighbor asked.

I stopped when she asked that. I tried to put a name to her face, but came up with nothing. I know I'm bad with names, but the face didn't jog my memory either. She was attractive, short and curvy with blonde hair streaked with blue in a pixie cut that was cute on her.

"I'm sorry, have we met?"

"No, we haven't. I'm Gabriela's neighbor, Patty. I just know you from when Gabby and I gossip in the laundry room. By the way, the walls are kinda thin and Gabby gets kinda loud in bed."

I flushed in embarrassment. Patty noticed but said nothing about it. I saw her smirk in amusement as she finally opened her door.

"Do you think you could grab those bags for me? That'd be great."

I hesitated only a moment before picking up the bags from the floor as she had requested. I followed Patty into her apartment and closed the door behind me. I followed her as she made her way to the kitchen. Patty's apartment had the same floor plan as Gabriela's, but mirrored, so I knew where I was going. As I placed the bags on the kitchen counter, Patty passed behind me. I felt her hand lightly squeeze my ass as she passed. I glanced at her and she looked all innocent like she didn't do it.

"Thanks for your help Brad."

"You're welcome. Was there anything else I can help you with?"

Patty looked at me for several long seconds before answering. "Yes, but I don't think Gabby would be very happy with me."

I looked at her questioningly until she apologized about the comment, saying that it was just a joke. Then she hustled me out of her apartment, thanking me again.

The whole encounter left me puzzled, but since it was over I decided it was past time that I return to my own apartment. A quick ride through town led me to finally I pulling my Harley into the alley, entering the resident parking area. I backed my bike into the corner spot and headed inside. Once I returned to the comfort of my own home, I started some laundry and also loaded the dishwasher. While working, I would neglect those types of tasks, therefore it was something I always had to catch up on during my off time. While stuffing my wet clothes into the dryer, I heard the text alert on my phone. It was from my mother. Damn...I had forgotten that I was supposed to go over there today to help out my sister. With everything from this morning I had completely blown my schedule. It wasn't the end of the world, and this was still the first of my three days off, so I text my mother back that I had gotten busy, but I would be over first thing tomorrow morning.

I did everything that needed to be done to catch up on my off time chores, working furiously so I could finally get to my couch potato status. I value my off time but do not think that constantly being on the go was "living your best life". I think it's important to slow down once in a while, rest, and recuperate. Some of my most peaceful moments are spent quietly at home, not doing a damn thing.

The clock read 8:00PM when I decided it was time to get ready for bed. Even though I have always been more of a night person, my work schedule made it necessary for me to be up before 4:00AM. Therefore even in my off days I tried to stick closer to that schedule rather then stay up until early morning and then sleep until noon. Adhering somewhat closely to my normal schedule made it easy to get back into the flow of things when I had to go back to work.

I was in bed before 9:00PM, and was a little disappointed that I had not heard from Gabriela. Admittedly I could have reached out to her, but I'm not the one who ran out this morning leaving me with a case of blue balls. I went to sleep deciding I would call her tomorrow.

The booming sound of thunder woke me. I could hear the violent storm right outside the window. My eye opened just barely enough to register the glowing numbers from the bedside alarm clock. 5:03AM was way too early to be getting up.

This seemed familiar. I dragged myself to wakefulness and glanced around the dark room. It was not what I was expecting. My last clear memory was being in my own bed in my own apartment. I picked up my phone and used the glow from the screen to view my surroundings. This was not my bed and this was not my apartment. A form stirred beside me in the bed. I pulled back the covers just enough to confirm that Gabriela was laying in bed next to me. We were in her bed in her apartment. How did I get here?

"Turn that off so we can go back to sleep." Gabriela murmured.

She rolled over and draped her arm across my chest. She pressed up tight against me and I decided to do as she asked. I was about to put the phone down when the phone's home screen caught my attention. The phone showed that it was Tuesday, but that wasn't right. Yesterday was Tuesday. I distinctly remember the events from my first day off. Everything from the morning fun with Gabriela, to meeting Patty, to forgetting to go to my parents house, to going home, to the myriad of chores I did, to finally going to bed.

I was fully awake now, not that it did me any good. I wondered if I was dreaming. Did I dream all the events that I thought I knew? Was my phone wrong? If so, how did I get here?

"What day is it?" I whispered to Gabriela.

"What?...It's Tuesday, but I don't have to be at work until 9:00AM, so go back to sleep." she answered groggily.

"What did we do last night?" I pressed her for more information.

"We went out. We drank. We came back here and fooled around. Did you drink too much and forget everything?"

"No, I just thought today was Wednesday." I mused.

"I wish. That would be one day closer to the weekend." she sleepily replied. "Now can we go back to sleep?"

I put my phone down, but couldn't shake the thoughts that something was wrong. Gabriela's last words sounded kind of annoyed, so I thought better then to ask anything else. I pulled her closer to me and kept staring at the ceiling in the darkness until I finally fell back to sleep.

I opened my eyes again and looked over at the clock. It read 6:36AM. Gabriela's soft hand moved across my chest before snaking its way downward, finally settling on my groin. I definitely remembered where this was going. Was that right? I remembered what was about to happen?

Her hand lazily stroked my hardness, not seeming to be in a hurry, but also not seeming to want to leave me to go back to sleep. Sighs and soft moans escaped me as her hand became a little more insistent. The previously slow stroking had morphed into a deliberate handjob, with the grip tightening and the pace increasing. The covers beside me were scrunched downward and in the darkness I could make out her form as she rolled towards me. She laid her head on my chest for a minute before trailing down to join her hand. Her long hair trailed behind as she moved south. I felt her tongue make contact with the underside of my awakened tool. She licked upwards to the tip as her hand moved to massage my balls.

I gasped involuntarily as her wet mouth encompassed the head and first inch of my shaft. As before, there was no hurry in her actions. She knew how she wanted this and it appeared that she was not going to be rushed. I ran my fingers through her hair, getting a firm grip in approval. I wasn't planning on directing her actions, as she was doing perfectly fine on her own. She moaned around my cock, sending vibrations through me that made me groan again. I could see her shadowy form as her head slowly bobbed up and down as she took more of me into her mouth each cycle.

Since I knew where this was headed and how it would otherwise turn out, I decided to try for a different outcome. I shifted and maneuvered until Gabriela was where I had been, with me being the one to slide down her body. It took barely any coaxing to get her to spread her legs open. I kissed my way up her inner thigh, then did the same on the other leg. I circled the area where her legs met, purposely avoiding any direct contact. Gabriela grabbed my head and corrected that action. She pulled my face right where she wanted it. I was not going to argue, and started using my tongue to tease her the way she had been doing to me. I softly and lightly ran my tongue up and down her outer lips, making her moan slightly. I centered my oral digit, but kept teasing, just licking up and down in long strokes, barely making contact with her skin. She pulled me against her harder, indicating what she wanted.

"I bet you can cum as many times as I can get you there." I said, echoing her statement from my memory.

12