Groundhog Day Ch. 03

Story Info
Another neighborly visit on another Tuesday.
5.7k words
4.57
5.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The booming sound of thunder woke me. I could hear the violent storm right outside the window. My eye opened just barely enough to register the glowing numbers from the bedside alarm clock. 5:03AM was way too early to be getting up.

My mind finally focused and I picked up my phone to check. It was Tuesday...again. I had definite memories of the last two days, both Tuesdays, which I had already lived out. As I lay in bed my mind raced with the potential possibilities and consequences. I wasn't sure how I felt about this situation. On the one hand, regarding the experiences involving Gabriela and Patty, I was loving my life. On the other hand, how could I move forward with anything? There was no reason to make plans for Wednesday and beyond. If something significant happened then by the next morning it would be reset as if it never happened for anyone else, therefore I would have to start all over again.

The movie I recalled about this situation had the guy committing crimes and even getting killed off, just to restart the day over and over. The issues with that were even if nobody else knew what you did after the day reset, I would still know. I doubt my personal morals and ethics would let me be fine with that kind of stuff. Also, what if the universe suddenly noticed that I had fallen through the cracks and decided it was time to correct itself? I could end up in prison, permanently injured, or dead. Okay, so no intentionally dangerous or morally wrong situations for me going forward.

That didn't mean I couldn't have some fun with all this. I could go to the bank and withdraw all my savings and go wild with my money, and it should be back in my account when the day reset again. At worst I would be out my money, which I could always replace. The possibilities seemed endless, but limited at the same time. I could buy whatever I wanted, but wouldn't be able to retain it by the next day. I didn't want to spend hours in a dealership buying a new car, only to have to go through the process again the next day if I wanted to keep having it.

My mind was spinning and I was starting to get a headache. Enough, enough, enough...trying to think things through with all those possibilities all at once seemed pointless. I had never been a "go with the flow" type of guy, but maybe it was time to incorporate that philosophy into my current situation.

I settled back into the bed, feeling Gabriela's warm body next to mine. She was on her back and only half covered with the sheets since it was warm in her bedroom. I was kind of the opposite in that regard. I liked the room cooler so I could cover up. It was warm enough that I was barely covered at all. Neither of us wore anything to bed, which made it convenient when things turned physical.

Thinking on that, I lightly ran my fingers down her skin, starting at her neck and trailing down to her chest. I didn't necessarily want to wake her, but I wondered if I could change her dreams to something more fun. I gently cupped her bare breast and rubbed her exposed nipple. A low moan emitted from her. I stopped, not wanting her to awaken. When she stopped her sounds I restarted my ministrations. I trailed my hand to her other breast, repeating the same treatment. She lightly moaned again, and again I paused. When she quieted I began again, this time leaning over to gently lick at her nipple closest to me. I still didn't want to wake her, but I was enjoying giving her the attention she hadn't even asked for. Knowing her like I did, I thought she would appreciate it.

Short sighs and slight moans emitted from her in accompaniment to my actions. I didn't stop as before, but I still wasn't trying to intentionally wake her up. My hand lazily moved down over her stomach and continued south. Her legs were already slightly spread, which gave me the access I wanted. If she had been sleeping on her side or stomach I wouldn't have done anything, but I didn't want to pass up this opportunity. She had done the same to me in the past, and I had always enjoyed and been grateful for her initiative.

I let my fingers wander over her mound, further exploring her soft cleft. I didn't plan on entering her with my fingers at the moment, as that seemed like a sure way of waking her. I just gently rubbed along the outer folds, which made her moan a little louder. She still didn't move either towards or away from me, so I guessed she was still in dreamland.

I wondered what her dreams had turned into. Was she thinking about us? Was it some nameless, faceless guy doing things to her? Was it some formless apparition invading her most private areas, much to her surprise and delight? Was she even still asleep, or just playing possum to see how far I would go?

Two of my fingers spread her open slightly as my third finger tentatively started rubbing her clit. Gabriela gasped slightly at the sensation. I stopped moving, but remained in contact. Once she settled again I restarted my delicate movements. It had now become a game to me. How far could I go before she became aware? And at what point should I abandon the effort to let her sleep and make the decision to wake her with my attentions? I already knew she would wake if I drastically changed my position, so maneuvering myself between her legs was currently out of the question.

She was sighing more and her breathing was heavier than before. I wondered if a woman could climax while asleep. I know some guys can, that's why they're called "wet dreams", but how about with women? I decided I was an equal opportunity believer, and since I decided I believed that she could orgasm while asleep, would she enjoy it just as much while dreaming as in wakefulness?

My tongue circled her nipple as my finger circled her clit. I gently sucked the hard tip into my mouth and rubbed her slightly harder with my digit. Her soft moans and sighs became louder immediately. She shifted in the bed slightly, opening her legs a little farther apart. It was an encouraging move, conscious or not.

"Mmmmmhhmm." Gabriela sighed sleepily. "What are you doing?"

"Are you liking it?" I asked.

"Definitely." she murmured as she smiled, sighed, and stretched.

"Then just shut up and enjoy it."

Now that she was awake my actions were more deliberate with increased pressure and intensity. She moaned more as she spread herself open even more in invitation. As much as I knew she loved the attention directed on her breasts, I knew she preferred something else even more. I trailed kisses down her stomach and positioned myself at the junction of her legs. I never stopped rubbing her with my fingers, and now I replaced that with my wandering tongue. She squeaked in delight, still lazily letting me do as I wished without her own input. I bathed her soft skin with my saliva, even though she was wet enough already. She was already worked up from my previous actions, so I easily worked two digits into her sex as I continued licking her. That really got her attention and brought her more awake then before.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed. "Oh yeah, lick me harder you bastard!"

Gabriela sometimes had a nasty mouth on her when she got all worked up. Obviously I was never offended, it was just her profane way of her offering encouragement in the moment. She grabbed my head, pulling me harder against her as I increased my efforts. She was definitely wide awake now and well on her way to reaching her peak.

I let her direct me exactly how she wanted. After all, no one knew how to get her off better than her. Higher, lower, faster, harder...I let her take the lead. Her moans had become loud and long. Her orders of "harder" and "faster" were voiced with volume and authority. Soon enough came the admission that I always loved to hear.

"I'm gonna cum!" she practically shouted. "Keep going...keep going! Yes! Right there! Oh GOD!!"

She squealed and groaned, and shivered and shook as she held on for dear life. I rode out her climactic convulsions, keeping my lips latched onto her clit. As she came down from her orgasmic high, I continued to gently lick her thoroughly drenched slit. Each time my tongue passed back over her clit she jerked slightly, as she was always extremely sensitive after she had cum.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

"Mmm hmm." she agreed.

"I feel bad for your neighbor. You get kinda loud in the sack." I joked.

"Trust me, she's fine. Patty and I are friendly, and we talk. I'm sure she likes hearing us. I think she gets herself off while listening. In truth she needs a good roll in the hay."

"Really? How so?"

"She's always working. She works from home, but I think she works more there than if she was in an office. She also has a broken guy picker. She sucks at choosing good guys."

"That sucks for her." I agreed. "She told you all this?

"Yeah. We've been neighbors since I moved in here. You know, you could help her out if you wanted. She could use a little bit of what I just got."

Even though I steered the conversation to go in exactly this direction, it was still surprising to me that Gabriela would suggest it, and I voiced that to her.

"I'm surprised you would even suggest that." I said. "You wouldn't have a problem with it?"

"Nope. We're not 'together' together. We're each other's booty call. You can do who you want when you want on your own time. But when you're with me, that's my time. I actually thought about suggesting it a few times, but other things came up."

When she said that she squeezed my cock to indicate which 'other things" she was referring to. Gabriela then yawned as the early hour and recent activity caught up with her.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"Early. Go back to sleep. I'll leave you alone...for now."

"Between last night and this morning I'm not sure I'll have the strength to go to work."

"This coming from the woman who tells me that 'I can cum as many times as you can get me there, so I don't need to save my energy'." I quoted her.

"That's still true. I could lay here all day as you make me cum over and over, but I still need the strength to get up and go to work."

"So call off. Let's put that to the test."

"Another time. I have to be there today." she replied.

She rolled onto her side facing away from me. I spooned against her, wrapping my free arm around her to pull her close. I could see her clock from where I lay. It was still not even 6:00AM, so she had a couple more hours to recuperate. We fell asleep again as the storm continued outside.

I gradually returned to consciousness once more as I heard movement around the room. I cracked open my eyes and quickly shut them again due to the bright sunlight which had filled the space. As I was able to focus on my surroundings, I saw Gabriela going back and forth gathering her things that were around her room. I looked at the alarm clock which now read 8:15AM.

As she crossed beside the bed, I could smell the scent of her flowery body wash. She was already in her matching purple lacy panties and bra, and was just getting into the blouse she had chosen. Putting it on, she flicked her long, raven colored hair out behind her so it wouldn't be trapped under the cloth.

"Well, look who's finally awake."

"Why don't you come back to bed. We can go another round and then you can go in a little late." I suggested.

"Sorry babe, not today. I've gotta get moving. Make sure you lock the door on your way out, unless you're still here when I get back. In that case I can return the favor from this morning." she taunted.

"I guess I should get moving. I've got some stuff to do today."

"Well, since you didn't finish this morning, you could always put my neighbor Patty on your 'to do' list."

I just chuckled at her suggestion as she finished getting ready and breezed out the door. I rolled out of her bed and started my morning routine. Once again I realized that I didn't have any fresh clothes to wear. The ones from the night before...the real night before which had been Monday, still smelled faintly of the club.

I would have to start getting up a little earlier to wash my clothes so I wouldn't feel the need to go home to change. It was way too late to pack a bag for next time. I would have had to do that before my forever Tuesdays began. But this was Gabriela's place, so the laundry room was in the basement of the building, and I didn't have anything else to wear while waiting. My own apartment had a washer and dryer in the unit, but that's not where I kept waking up. As much fun as I was having with every day being Tuesday, I was finding minor inconveniences here and there.

As I was finishing getting ready with pocketing my wallet and keys, I checked my watch. It was 8:45AM, so time to be out in the hallway. My window of opportunity was small. I knew that the neighbor Patty would be about to get to her front door, so if I wanted any interaction from her I would have to be in the hallway at the right time. I suppose I could come up with an excuse to knock on her door, but it was too late for that thought today.

I stepped out of Gabriela's doorway, firmly closing the door behind me and ensuring it was locked, as always. As I turned away from the door I saw Patty standing there fumbling with her keys and bags. I had seen it before, expected that I would see it again, but this was how it began.

"Brad? That is your name, right?" the neighbor asked.

She had stopped messing with her keys when she saw me start down the hallway towards her. I stopped next to her as I gestured for her to give me her bags.

"That's me. Looks like you could use some help with those." I offered.

Even though I knew the answer to my next question, and the answer would be different based on whose perspective it was, I asked anyway.

"Have we met?"

"Thanks. No, we haven't actually met before. I'm Gabriela's neighbor, Patty. I just know you from when Gabby and I gossip in the laundry room. By the way, the walls are kinda thin and Gabby gets kinda loud in bed."

I flushed a little in embarrassment. It was one thing to know someone knew about your carnal activities, but it was different when that other person outright told you they knew. Even though we had interacted intimately in the past, (not that she knew, but I surely remembered) I still quickly looked her up and down. She was attractive, short and curvy with blonde hair streaked with blue in a pixie cut that was cute on her.

"Sorry about that. Especially this morning. It was really early and she got really, REALLY loud."

Now it was Patty who turned a little red. That confirmed to me that she heard everything from my early morning tryst, even over the noise from the storm that had been passing through at the time. Patty led me inside and I closed the door behind me. I knew exactly where to go, but let her lead like it was my first time here. As I placed the bags on the kitchen counter, Patty passed behind me. I felt her hand lightly squeeze my ass as she passed. I glanced at her and she looked all innocent like she didn't do it.

"Did you get a good enough feel, or did you want another one from the front?" I asked.

I moved directly in front of her and took her hand, placing it right on top of the crotch of my pants. My normal self would never have done such a thing, but this was no longer a normal day. As I repeated my Tuesdays I noticed some changes in how I acted. The foreknowledge of potential reactions seemed to lower my inhibitions in regards to interacting with certain other people, in this case Patty.

Patty was obviously taken aback by this, but did not remove her hand from where I placed it. Her eyes had widened initially, but now she glanced down at where her hand rested. We both could feel my organ growing in my jeans. She looked back up at me, still not removing her hand.

"I don't think Gabby would be very happy with either one of us." she quietly stated.

I think she wanted to sound resolute, but that was a tough sell when her hand started lightly rubbing me through the fabric. We just stood there staring at each other as she felt me up.

"We're just friends, we're not actually together. She won't mind." I said.

I saw that look in her eye when those words sunk in. It was a primal look of a big cat about to take down its prey. I had already experienced her trying to tear my jeans off me once, and I wanted to slow things down a little, for my sake, for her sake, and for my clothes' sake. I took her hand away from my growing organ. The look of dismay on her face almost made me chuckle. She thought I had changed my mind after she had already made up hers.

Still holding her hand, I moved in the direction of her bedroom. These apartments were mirrored layouts to the ones next door, so Gabriela's bedroom wall was also Patty's bedroom wall. No wonder she could hear what went on next door. As she had stated, the walls were thin, and Gabriela was kinda loud.

I sat on Patty's bed and moved her directly in front of me. She watched as I unfastened the buttons of her blouse. I brushed her top from her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor behind her. Then I unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, hooked my thumbs in the belt loops, and stripped them down her legs to the floor. She stepped out of them, kicking them out of the way, her slip on shoes flying off in the process. While she did that, I had taken my shirt off over my head and tossed it in the corner. I kicked off my boots, unbuckled my belt, and unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, shedding them as well and kicking them off to the side. Now we were both standing there on equal footing, each of us in our undergarments.

I turned her around so her back was to me and unhooked her bra, letting the straps fall away. I reached around her and cupped both of her breasts from behind. I let her bra come away in my hands, tossing it to join the rest of her crumpled clothing. I am big on contact, and usually the feeling was reciprocal, as was here. I started kissing the back of her neck and her response was immediate. She shivered and got goosebumps which I could feel under my lips. My hands rested on her hips as I explored the softness of her back. I licked and nibbled my way down her spine as I sat back down on the bed. She remained standing in front of me as I continued my journey. She was making soft sounds of approval and arousal.

She had previously been the aggressor the night before, but seemed content with being the prey for the moment. I was happy to see that she could be content in either role. I enjoyed a woman who liked being in control, but I also enjoyed when a woman would accept me doing things how I wanted. I did lean in one of those directions more than the other, but could play either side with equal enthusiasm.

I finally reached the top border of her panties. The simple pink cotton cloth still effectively covered her front and back. My hands caressed down her legs. She shivered again at my increased touch. I turned her to face me and her hands came to rest on my shoulders. I moved my legs apart and brought her closer. I placed my lips against her skin once more, right in the center of the cleavage where her full breasts met. My hands ran up her sides and mirrored their movements as I cupped both mounds of her bosom, lightly kneading her firm tissue. I kissed down her front, over her stomach and once again arrived at the cotton barrier. One of my hands drifted down to cup the front of her panties. A quick gasp of breath made me look up to see Patty watching my every move. The front of the fabric covering her genitalia was already damp. I arched an eyebrow in question and she quickly nodded in response.

Repeating the same motion that I had used to remove her jeans, I hooked my thumbs on either side of her panties and slid them down her legs. She stepped out, but I continued to hold onto them. She watched as I straightened up and moved to where my own jeans lay. I picked them back up, balled up the pink fabric, and stuffed them into my front pocket before tossing the jeans aside once more. When I looked back at her face she was slightly biting her lower lip.

12