Groundhog Day Ch. 05

Story Info
A ride out of town puts a damper on my day…a Tuesday.
4.6k words
4.67
2.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The booming sound of thunder woke me. I could hear the violent storm right outside the window. My eye opened just barely enough to register the glowing numbers from the bedside alarm clock. 5:03AM was way too early to be getting up.

I didn’t know if I wanted to check my phone. I didn’t think I needed to. The storm was the same, the time was the same, therefore the day was the same…Tuesday. It had been roughly forty Tuesdays since this whole thing began. So…forty(ish) Tuesdays. That was a guess, since I didn’t even try to keep track at the beginning. I really didn’t know the exact number, nor did it matter. Every morning when I woke up it was the same Tuesday. The same storm was what woke me every time, always at the same time, 5:03AM. Everything that followed could vary, from what time I actually got up, to where I went and what I did, but it was consistent that every day at 5:03AM, I would wake to start it all again. I had stayed in bed to wait out the day. I had gone home to see if a change of venue could change the outcome. I had gone other places just because I could, like the coffee shop, the library, and the YMCA for a swim in the indoor pool.

When this whole thing started I had taken advantage of the situation to turn it into a carnal cornucopia. The FWB I woke up with every morning, Gabriela, had been my initial focus until I met her neighbor Patty. I then had multiple encounters with each of them, although they didn’t know it. To them it was Tuesday, and the day before had been Monday, and tomorrow was going to be Wednesday. To me it was Tuesday, the day before had been Tuesday, and tomorrow would most likely be Tuesday. I still enjoyed my time with them when I wanted, but I had slowed down on the sexual marathon I had been on and took to exploring a little more of the world around me.

I had even gone over to help my sister out at my mother’s house. That was an experience all on its own. It was definitely eye opening, as well as a little disturbing, but my cock always responded when my thoughts turned to that particular Tuesday. I had not worked up the courage to go back there…yet. I knew I would eventually, but it hadn’t happened yet. I drifted off to sleep thinking about what had been and what could be.

I opened my eyes again and looked over at the clock. It read 6:36AM. I felt Gabriela’s soft hand moved across my chest before snaking its way downward, finally settling on my groin.

Even if I had slowed down on the sexual circus, I still enjoyed this part of the morning almost every morning. I had played this out in so many ways, mostly similar, but all memorable. I had skipped a couple here and there, but always returned to stay and play a little.

Her hand lazily stroked my hardness, not seeming to be in a hurry, but also not seeming to want to leave me to go back to sleep. Sighs and soft moans escaped me as her hand became a little more insistent. The previously slow stroking had morphed into a deliberate handjob, with the grip tightening and the pace increasing. The covers beside me were scrunched downward and in the darkness I could make out her form as she rolled towards me. She laid her head on my chest for a minute before trailing down to join her hand. Her long hair trailed behind as she moved south. I felt her tongue make contact with the underside of my awakened tool. She licked upwards to the tip as her hand moved to massage my balls.

Some pleasurable minutes later and she was laying on her back next to me, breathing heavily with her hair a mess as she rolled to her side to drape herself half over my chest. I had skipped my own finish in favor of concentrating on hers. She seemed very appreciative. She fell back to sleep in no time, while I remained awake. I usually slept alongside her, but by the time I would wake up again Gabriela would already be preparing for work. No matter how I tried to convince her otherwise, the one constant was that Gabriela always, always, always went to work.

Once she was asleep I carefully extricated myself from underneath her and crawled out of bed, making sure not to disturb her. My clothes still smelled faintly of the club that Gabriela and I had gone to on Monday night, now seemingly so long ago that it was a distant memory. Gathering my things, I went out her front door, making sure it was locked on my way out.

It was still dark out as I swung my leg over the seat of my Harley. I could see the beginnings of daylight, so I sped home to shower and change clothes. I had a different plan in mind for my day today. I got back on my Harley and took the quickest way out of the city and rode some quiet country roads. I decided I needed to do this more often. I loved to ride, had no place I needed to be, and apparently had all the time in the world.

I was only gone for a couple of hours before I noticed more storm clouds in the distance. Once the storm had blown by first thing in the morning it wouldn’t rain the rest of the day, at least not in the city. But I wasn’t in the city and I absolutely hated riding in the rain, so I turned towards home. Apparently the clouds were a lot closer than I thought and it started sprinkling before I had gone ten miles. I had two choices, make a run for home and see how wet I got, or hole up somewhere and wait for the rain to pass.

I decided to head for home. The moment I had made my decision and rolled on the throttle a little more, the rain really started in earnest. I was soaked in no time. It was cool out when I had started so I had my hoodie on, but once that was soaked I was cold, wet, and miserable. I could feel trickles of water slide down my chest and down my back under my shirt. Riding through an unexpectedly deep puddle on the road left my feet squishing in my boots. Clearly I had made the wrong choice. I was still on country roads and was miles from anything resembling civilization. As the storm got worse, it started raining so hard that I couldn't even really see the road in front of me. Since I ride without a helmet I was being blinded by all the rain, and the raindrops felt like hail against my head as I carefully made my way through the unfamiliar territory. I finally took refuge under the canopy of an out of business gas station in the middle of nowhere. It wasn't much protection though, as the wind was blowing the rain sideways. I sat huddled on my parked Harley, waiting for the storm to pass. A horn blasted behind me, making me jump. I turned around to see an old, worn out pickup truck on the other side of the gas pumps. The window rolled down as I approached. There was an older woman behind the wheel who was looking at me with concern.

“Are you okay dear?” she said loudly over the noise of the storm.

“Yeah, I'm good. I'm just waiting for the rain to die down.”

“You'll catch your death out here in those wet clothes. Hop inside young man. I can get you some dry clothes and hot soup.”

“Really, I'm fine ma'am. I wouldn't want to impose and I don't want to leave my bike out here.”

“Just park it behind the store. Hardly anyone comes out this way except the locals. I'd feel really bad if you froze to death out here. Come on now, I insist.” she said as the rain picked up even more.

It seemed like she had no intention of taking ’no’ for an answer. I made the only obvious decision and wheeled my bike to the back side of the gas station's empty tiny convenience store. I went back around to the front to where she was parked and opened the passenger door, hopping into the blessedly dry and warm interior.

“My home isn't far, so we'll get you dry again in a jiffy.”

I scrutinized the woman out of the corner of my eye as she drove. She was an attractive older lady that looked around 60 years, but talked like someone somewhat older. She kind of reminded me of a hot version of my grandmother. Her wavy, shoulder length silver hair was stylish, not a short perm like old women regularly liked. She had deep laugh lines on her face but had piercing, sharp blue eyes. She drove through the rain with confidence borne of experience. After a short drive we pulled off the road and down a long gravel driveway. Soon she was hurrying me into her small but comfortable house.

“Go in the bathroom right there and take off those wet clothes.” she pointed to a door at the end of a short hallway. “I'll find something for you to put on while I throw your clothes in the dryer.”

I stood there for a second, about to protest. She saw my hesitation and squashed that in an instant with her no nonsense attitude.

“Don't even think about arguing with me. I'm not going to have you die in my house from pneumonia because you're being stubborn. Now get out of those wet clothes and don't make me say it again sweetie.”

She hustled me into the bathroom and waited outside the door for me to pass my drenched garments out to her. I sat on the edge of her tub shivering when she knocked on the door. I opened it just enough for her to pass in a robe for me to put on. It was kinda short, fluffy, and pink. It was not exactly my style. I came out of the bathroom and my hostess laughed slightly when she saw me.

“I'm sorry dear, but that's about all I have that would fit you. You remind me a little of my husband Ronald. I thought I still had some of his clothes but after he passed away ten years ago I guess at some point I must have donated all of his clothing to Goodwill.”

She saw me shivering even harder although the room was warm. A look of concern crossed her face as she hustled me to a different room. She led me into her bedroom and pulled back the covers for me to lay down.

“Take off that robe and climb in.” she said

“I don't think…” I started to say.

“Don't talk back to me young man. You don't have anything I haven't seen before. Now get out of that robe and into bed before you freeze.”

My teeth were chattering as I turned away and with as much modesty as I could muster I dropped the robe on the bed and slid under the covers, pulling them up around my neck.

“Now we're going to get you warmed up. I'll be back with some ibuprofen.” she advised. “What's your name hun? I don't think you want me to keep referring to you like an old person talking to some young whippersnapper.”

“B-B-B-Brad. It's Brrrrrad-d-d.” I chattered.

“Well B-B-Brad, I'm Grace. Nice to m-m-meet you.” she lightly joked before she left the room.

She returned with a couple of capsules and some water. I shook as I downed the medication and then she tucked me back in. I normally am hyper aware of my surroundings when staying in strange places, but I was having issues focusing on much of anything at that moment. All I could think of was how cold my feet were. I was imagining that I was in Alaska, and I couldn't figure out why I wasn't wearing my boots. I didn't know how much time had passed. When I came back to reality, I realized that I was warmer, and also that I was not alone in the bed. Not only was I naked and not alone in the bed, I was not the only one naked in the bed. My guardian angel Grace was as unclothed as I, and she was pressed tight against me. I could smell the clean, floral scented soap she had used. Not only that, but her warm hand cupped my groin.

“Do you feel any better hun?” Grace asked, remaining where she was.

“Actually, I am. Uummm, what are you doing Grace?” I asked, trying not to sound rude.

“I'm trying to warm you back up. I've read somewhere that skin on skin contact was a good way to warm someone suffering from exposure due to the sharing of body heat. Also, people lose a lot of their heat through their head, armpits, and groin.”

“Thank you for that. I think I'm fine now.” I said, trying to reassure her so she would move.

“I'll let you know when you're fine, mister.” she retorted.

Her hand remained where it was. I really, really wanted Grace to remove her hand. I could feel my body begin to respond to her contact. The more I tried not to think of it, the more I thought of it, and the more my sleeping unit awakened. There was no way that Grace would not have noticed my expanding organ beneath her fingers.

“Do you remember that I told you about my husband Ronald?”

“Uhh, yes. I remember.”

“Well it's been a little over ten years that he's been gone now. I miss him, especially on cold days like this.”

I felt her hand just barely moving along my groin. I was already at half staff and growing more with each passing moment.

“I haven't been with another man since, and I find that I really miss just plain old ordinary contact. Ten years is a long time, don't you think?”

“I can only imagine.” I empathized.

“Pray you don't ever find out dear.”

Grace’s fingers lightly wrapped around my shaft, as if she thought I might not notice if she moved slowly and gently enough. She gingerly worked her light grip, feeling the growing of my tool. She made hushed sounds of wonderment as the penis in her hand continued to lengthen. Even if she hadn’t outright said it, I would have easily figured out that it had been some time for her.

“Brad, are you okay with this sweetie?” Grace asked as if afraid of the answer. “I don't want you to think you owe me anything. If this is making you uncomfortable I can stop right now, dear. I won't be offended.”

“Are you okay with this Grace?”

She looked at me and bit her lower lip ever so slightly as she nodded. I covered her hand with my own, directing her to move her hand up and down my now erect rod. Her eye widened a little as she ran her hand over my organ.

“Oh my lord, your thing is so big!” Grace marveled.

I silently chuckled to myself. I was used to being around women who possessed the innate ability to curse like a sailor while in the throes of passion. Using a word like “thing” was a throwback to simpler times. There was that, along with the fact that I was no mutant in the manhood department. I was of average size, maybe on the larger size of average, but Grace had been out of touch sexually for a decade. That meant either her memory of the nature of such things was a little fuzzy, or Ronald had not been packing anything very impressive. I wouldn't consider myself impressive, but I had never had any complaints, not even afterwards from my exes.

“What would you like Grace?” I asked.

“I want to feel you. I want you to make love to me.” Grace said, acting a little confused.

I figured that porn was not really a part of Grace's life, and her ten years of celibacy, along with the apparent lack of Ronald's prowess in bed (sorry Ronald, but facts are facts) had resulted in the lack of a modern sexual education, meaning knowledge of her choices of potential positions and female sexual empowerment. In short, Grace didn't know what was available to her on the sexual menu.

“Do you have any heart conditions Grace?” I asked jokingly.

“Don't be an ass.” she responded. “My heart's good for another one hundred thousand miles or so.”

My hand started to slowly run over her skin. Grace immediately reacted by flinching at first, and then her sighing from the long forgotten feeling of intimate contact.

“Oh my!” she said breathlessly.

If I wasn't careful, this would be over before it even really started. I lightly kissed her neck, using my hand to guide her head to face me. My lips lightly touched hers and I was met with her eager return. It was not something I really had much experience with, but it almost seemed like I was encountering an elusive and mystical virgin. Even though she had been with Ronald, there was a definite sense of intimate naivete. As our lips played, my hand ran down and cupped her breast. She made more sounds of surprise. I decided that unless she outright stopped me, I was simply going to do the things that I always got positive feedback from. My lips trailed down her chin, down her neck, down her chest, and took over from where my hand had been.

“Oh my!” she tittered.

“I don't want to shock you Grace, so I want you to know that any offensive language that you're gonna hear me use will not be meant to insult you.”

With my warning issued, I continued to explore my mature playmate. My lips encircled her nipple while my hand moved south. I reached the junction of her legs and attempted to spread them open. Grace resisted, and my hand remained in place.

“Trust me Grace, I'm not going to hurt you. Any time you want me to stop, just tell me. All you have to say is “stop”.”

My message was apparently received, as her legs relaxed and when I moved my hand she spread herself open at my unspoken direction. My fingers grazed up and down her skin, getting closer to an area I was sure to get a reaction. My fingers found her damp vagina and when I rubbed her, Grace's response was immediate.

“Oh my! Oh my! Oh my!” she kept repeating.

My mouth had been lightly licking her breasts, but now moved down her body as she quieted, clearly unaware of what was about to happen next. I pushed the covers down and out of the way, laid her on her back, and spread her legs wide with her knees bent and feet flat on the mattress. She was open and exposed, looked more than a little embarrassed at her compromised position, and when my head moved towards her center, she looked mortified.

“Brad?” she questioned.

“Just trust me Grace.”

My fingers spread open her outer vaginal lips and my tongue ran up the outside folds. Grace almost shouted as she sat straight up in the bed. Her hands grabbed my head and started to push me away, but I intercepted and held her wrists at her sides as my tongue lapped more firmly at her sensitive skin.

“Oh no, no no, no, NO!” she repeated. “Brad! That is so dirty! What are you doing?!”

I paused long enough to address this. “Until you say “stop”, I'm going to keep doing what I want. If you truly want me to stop, you'll have to actually say the word “stop” to me. “No” is not going to work.”

She looked at me, nodded in understanding and agreement. My head lowered once more and my lips firmly locked onto Grace's clit. My tongue played up and down her slit while she reacted almost violently. Her hands were back on my head, but now pulling me hard against her instead of pushing me away.

“Oh Lord! That is so bad! That is so dirty! Why are you doing that? You shouldn't be doing that! Please don't do that, please don't do that! Please, no. Oh dear Lord, no! This is so bad. Please don't, please don't!”

Grace had become a living paradox. She was verbally denying my actions while she pulled me tighter to her. I didn't stop or even slow down. After her words trailed away, I even redoubled my efforts, making her moan louder and deny wanting it again. If this was melting her brain, she was about to have a major coronary. I flicked my oral digit one final time and pulled away. Grace released me reluctantly and clearly had no clue when I sat against the headboard next to where she lay. I pulled her and prodded her into the position I wanted her in. She was on her side on the bed and I held her head, bringing it towards my groin this time, ready for her to repay the favor.

“What are you doing? What do you want me to do?” Grace said anxiously. “Do you want me to do that to you? I can't…I won't. That is so wrong!”

I still hadn't heard the magic word, so I didn't stop. Grace was not cooperating in her current position, so I laid her on her back and straddled her head. Her eyes were wide as she opened her mouth to protest. I grabbed my cock and slipped it into her open mouth. The look on her face was a priceless mix of surprise and disgust. She was making sounds of protest around the member between her lips. Even so, she didn't do anything to keep it from happening, therefore I moved my hips to slide it in and out. My tool was getting wetter with her saliva on each stroke. I ensured I didn't go too deep, as I didn't think she could handle it.

12