Group Activities - Jin & Shay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, oh yes, give it to me hard." she says.

I instruct Jin to pinch her nipples as I continue to roughly pound her asshole. I can't hold back much longer myself. The explosion hits and even I was surprised how much came out of me. My hips continue on pumping and I swear my hose was on overdrive. I must have lost a gallon of fluids from the cum I deposited into her asshole and the sweat dripping from my body.

She falls back onto Jin's chest. I finally pull out and lay on the side for a minute. Then I got up and grab the hotel water bottles for us to hydrate a bit. We lost track of time because Jin's phone was ringing and it was 11pm. The next shift was coming on and they were looking for him. He throws his clothes on and heads back down stairs to do shift change procedures.

On the other hand I wasn't done with Shay. She saw the hunger in my eyes and lifts her finger to tell me to come to her. I climb back onto the bed and as I was about to pounce on top of her. Though she had other plans and was back in control. Man this lady is something else.

She spread her legs and looked directly at me. I knew what she wants, she didn't even have to say it. My mouth went to clean her pussy that was full of Jin's sperm. She wanted that power back, she wanted to own me like she did Jin. As during the double penetration then the subsequent anal pounding I gave her I had her and she knew it. All these games people play.

As I'm cleaning her pussy with my tongue she has this big grin on her face. She asks, "Will your friend return?" As she didn't understand why he had to leave. And her thing was having 2 men pleasure her so she was hoping he'd come back for more. Shay is insatiable and I love every moment of it.

I hop of the bed to grab my cell phone to call Jin. He said after shift change he'll return. I know he wants more of her, heck we both did. Then I hop back on and I slide a few fingers inside her and begin finger fucking her again. Shay was a vibrant, sexually confident woman who knew what she wants.

I try to explain to Shay why Jin had to leave and that he'll be back. I can only wonder what she has instore next for us. Though I didn't have to wait long as she pulls my mouth onto her clit. I know my job. Clean her and give her another climax.

I was working that pussy with my mouth and fingers. Shay was staring into the ceiling and moaning. Her hands were squeezing her breasts. My cock was coming back to life. Her legs went to wrap around my neck and head. I lift up and move to my knees. Her head is still on the bed but her body is now elevated.

I am hungerly eating her pussy. Shay is moaning in more pleasure. My phone was now going off but I was determined to get her off and fuck her some more. Shay starts moaning in Hungarian again. But at least it sounded good. As she climaxes for the 3rd time tonight a sense of pride hits me. I want so badly to satisfy her. Shay strikes me as the type of woman who will give as good if not better then she receives, so I want to be at her level.

I laid her back down and my cock was pointing straight up again. I finally grab my phone and its Jin. The night audit/supervisor didn't show up so he has to stay downstairs. I break the news to Shay and she's not happy. She jumps off the bed to get dressed.

Oh crap, I'm thinking she really is going to leave. I still want to fuck some more. But I might be wrong as she throws my clothes at me and tells me to get dressed. To paraphrase what she's saying. If he can't go to the sex the sex will go to him. Look, I'm all for fucking any and everywhere but I did not want to get Jin in trouble.

It turns out I'm in for a shocker. As we get off the elevator, we head to the lobby and see there are people at the front desk so he's busy. We stand there until the guests check in. We're holding hands like we a lovers. With her other hand she waves him over and he heads our way.

Shay leads us to the conference room where they will be tomorrow morning. It turns out she has an access card because she's part of the group running it. As we follow her inside I notice a brunette had wandered down our way and had seen us. She looked like a guest. Maybe she was lost or looking for the bathroom.

As we get inside she grabs a chair and pushes the back of it against one of the tables. The seat is facing out and she directs me to sit on it. She pulls off my pants and my hard cock pops out. She lifts up her skirt and straddles me. Shay's pussy was so wet I went right in.

"Grab a chair, sit down next to us and watch me fuck this man. And you can take out your dick but no touch unless I say." She commanded him. And as such he listened. Not knowing how much time we had she started riding my cock. Holy fuck, this is what Jin was feeling earlier. She does this thing with her hips and kegels that blew my mind.

I start to moan and scream in pleasure but she quickly covered my mouth. Shay was rocking my world and holding her hand over my mouth at the same time. Who the hell was this woman. And where did she learn to do all this. Ah the skills and experience of cougars/older women. God bless them.

"You also like watching me fuck. Just like he watched earlier you now watch and like very much." she was saying to Jin. "You want to touch dick, don't you?" We were both speechless. He managed a quick nod. Like me, he was also in awe at how brazen and sexually confident this woman was.

"You can touch your dick now." She says allowing him to fully enjoy the show. I mean it's hard to watch porn without wanting to touch yourself. Let alone watching it live a few inches away from you. Jin began furiously yanking his cock. I was still screaming into her hand. Her skills were fantastic. I am embarrassed to say I was going to blow in the first 60 seconds but somehow I held out longer. I want to climax but also want it to last way longer. It felt wonderful being inside of her.

The whole time she was riding me she was looking at him. Making him wish it was him getting fucked. Similar to what happened to me earlier in the night. I didn't move at all. I just sat there and let her fuck me silly. I let her use me like I was an inanimate object that was making noise and about to blow a load into her. Man she really knows how to push people's buttons.

I sat here and let Shay ride my very hard cock to climax. Though as I was close to cumming I felt embolden. But do I risk messing with the rhythm and plan she had or do I try and make a move. I had this look in my eyes that she seemed to sense/see. Shay looks down at me and shook her head. I knew right then and there at this moment I had just one job, don't move!

Shay began to intensify fucking me silly. My body began tingling all over. I knew a gigantic climax was about to happen. She was slamming down on my cock with such energy and enthusiasm. It felt so good I couldn't hold it anymore. I took a deep breath in and as I let that out, an explosive climax followed.

I unleash scream after scream into her hand. Wave after wave of fluids into her body. Even though I felt I had just been milked dry by her skillful pussy, my cock was still hard. And Shay kept on fucking me. Eventually I would soften but I was trying to stay hard as long as possible. I'm going to enjoy every second of this as possible. Make the most of the moments when you can, before you can't any longer.

I finally snap out of it when I hear Jin let out a loud moan and climax of his own. His load shot all over Shay's blouse. She looked upset but I doubted she really was. I think she just used that as a reason for her next move. Shay was so calculating and I loved it. She had both of us wrapped around her finger and she knew it.

Shay gave him an angry look and climbs onto the table. She yells at him for getting her "only" blouse stained with sperm. Then ordered him to clean her pussy. Jin tried to object but she wasn't having any of it. Jin gave in and went down on her with my juices freshly deposited into that very wet pussy of hers.

I am sitting here coming down from my orgasmic high and watching Jin clean Shay's delicious pussy. But I was not content at just watching him finish eating her out. I want to jump in and continue my involvement. Being in your 20's you feel like you have all the energy in the world. You feel like you could do this all night.

I stand up and move to the other side of the table. I open up her cum soaked blouse, exposing her small yet very erect nipples in that push up bra. I move my face right up to hers and my left hand grabs the back of her head. I move close enough to kiss her but I hold it there. And much to my pleasure she moves the rest of the way to start our kiss.

Fuck, this was hot. The whole night has been surreal and it continues on. It was like a date that is going so well and you never want it to end. My buddy was eating her out with my cum inside of her. My right hand is eagerly groping her breasts and playing with those erect nipples. She was kissing me just as passionately as I was kissing her.

Just as I thought this whole night was too good to be true, Jin's phone starts ringing and ringing. He pulls off Shay's pussy and answers it. He tells the caller that he's on the other side of the property but should be there in 5 minutes. After he hangs up he shoves 3 fingers into her pussy and moves his mouth back over her clit. Jin was trying to get her off as quickly as possible.

Knowing he had to go, I move my face off of Shay's mouth. I climb onto the table next to her. I put my mouth on her right breast and start sucking. My right hand moves to her left breast and begin roughly pinching her nipple. And it worked, as not even a minute later we got her off. She let out a scream and splatter all over his face.

Jin grabs his clothes and went to the bathroom right outside the conference room to clean up. We hung back and continue kissing a bit longer. I didn't know what time it was and didn't even care. But eventually she stops us and says it's getting later. As one of the organizers of the conference she had to be there at 8am. We look at our phones and it says 130am.

We leave the conference room and make our way to the elevator. I notice the same brunette woman who saw us go into the conference room sitting at a table in the bar. She was looking right at us and our eyes briefly made contact. As the elevator opens we get in and I take her to her room. I call Jin to check if he's ok and so far so good. I didn't want him getting into trouble over what we did.

Fast forward to the next day, I decide to leave work early and head back to the hotel. Jin got me the room for 2 days. He wasn't there when I made it back there at about 1230pm. He got off work at 7am and they let him start his shift later in the evening. I went to look for Shay as I saw their conference room door open and their itinerary said they were all at lunch.

At about 1240pm, I see her coming back from lunch with a large group of people. There was other attractive women I would totally try to fuck but I was only interested in Shay at the moment. Since I was wearing a suit, I walk up to her and play like I work at this hotel. I said I want to ask her about a room key issue. She excuses herself from her group and follows me to the elevator.

Once we made it into the elevator she asks "Where is your friend? You know I only want to fuck 2 not just 1." I completely forgot how big about that she was. I told her he'd be here later tonight and we can meet up then. Unfortunately, they had a group dinner and late night. Plus they leave the next day.

We make it to my room and she decides to give me a treat to remember her by. Shay removes her black panties and gives them to me. I look at the sexy lace on it and put those panties in my pocket. Then she moves me to the chair, takes off my jacket and quickly pulls off my pants. She pulls up her grey skirt and throws off her matching suit jacket.

She grabs my striped tie and climbs on top of me. As she sits down on my very hard and eager cock she gives me this type of look like I know your never gonna forget me. This time I wasn't just going to sit there. As she starts riding my cock in the fantastic fashion she did last night, I unbutton her blouse and start groping her breasts. I lift my head up towards hers and she brings her lips down to mine.

Shay is rocking my world again with those skills of hers. She breaks our kiss and says some wild things into my ear, "I very much like how you fucked my ass last night. It's the way I like to get fucked. You like fucking ladies in the ass?" Her English wasn't perfect but the way she said those words in that accent was very sexy.

"Hell yes I love to fuck women in the ass. Your ass felt so good wrapped around my cock. I've been thinking of fucking your ass all day." I reply back.

"Oh, you want to fuck my ass?" she asks.

"Yes, I want to fuck your ass right now!" I emphatically say.

Shay lifts off my cock and walks over to grab her purse. She pulls out the lube and my eyes light up. She puts a good amount at her rear and on my cock. She climbs back on top of me, this time I was in her rear. I slip in with ease and it feels great. I'm well lubed and ready to fuck. But she was the one doing the fucking.

"Fuck me Shay, fuck me. Yes that's it, ride my cock. Hell yeah! Fuck me, fuck me." I'm calling out as she's fucking the hell out of me. This is better than I could have asked or hoped for. Her hips and ass are working together to make me really happy. I can tell by the look on her face she is really enjoying her control over me. Shay is truly a sexually skilled goddess.

"Can we call your friend and have him listen to me fucking you?" she says.

I can't believe what I was hearing. "We can't call him now; he is sleeping but I will tell him how good your fucking me." I respond. And too bad he is sleeping. It is so hot to listen to people fucking and to be listened to while fucking. I have had the pleasure on being on both ends in a kinky way, where everyone involved knows what is happening.

She reaches over for my jacket and grabs out my phone. During this year in history it was a simple flip phone but it had a voice recorder function. She turned it on and began recording our session. "Well maybe now he can hear what he cannot have later tonight. And maybe he can touch his dick listening to it." she shocked me by saying.

"Fuck my ass baby, you fuck it so good. Oh my god, yes fuck me. I love to have the dick in my ass. Too bad your friend not here to fuck my ass. You like having the dick in my ass? her words were fueling the moment even more. And she didn't cover my mouth this time so both our moans were freely traveling throughout the suite. I've always been told my sex noises were hot, as I just let out the raw uninhibited sounds from my body.

"Yes Shay, oh yes, I love fucking your wonderful tight asshole. It feels so good around my throbbing cock. Ride me baby, make me cum in your ass." I reply. The moans and dirty talk continue from both of us. It is not long now; my cock is ready to send more of my fluids into her asshole. Shay teaches me this cool trick where I cross my legs. Then have my thighs squeeze my balls so that when my orgasm hits it adds another layer of intensity.

As soon as my legs cross she picks up her pace. Shay is slamming her ass harder up and down my shaft. She has this look in her eyes, you can tell she is determined to get me off. Here goes my body feeling a familiar tingling sensation but at a higher level then what I felt last night. It was a different feeling but a wonderful one non the less.

The amount of lube she put on my cock really gave me a smooth yet slick penetration. I went in and out of her with ease yet it still felt like her asshole was perfectly clamped around my cock. Add in her riding and body control skills and I was in a state of her sexual trance. Her asshole squeezing and gripping my cock every time she slid up then came down hard on me had me shook. Heck if I had top secret government info I would have gave it up in seconds to her.

I decide I'm going add to more spice to this by spanking her as she's riding me. I start to roughly spank her ass. My right hand lands strong whack after strong whack on Shay's right butt cheek. The more I spanked her the more it was like I was reviving her up. Shay is now bouncing up and down on my cock with even more enthusiasm. Our moans sounded so auditorily delicious. The recorder is still on and I know Jin will have a nice surprise later. "Ride my fucking cock, ride it, ride it." I call out.

Shay starts calling out, "Cum for me baby, cum in my ass."

Over and over again she is calling out for me to cum in her ass. Just egging me on to explode everything I have inside of her. And frankly I can't hold it any longer even if I wanted to. I hit my breaking point and yell out with much conviction, "I'm coming, I'm coming, oh fuck." My pulsing hard cock erupts over and over again inside her sexy tight ass. Though my cock is not deflating. I am still hella hard and she is still riding me even after I released everything I had into her ass.

"Too bad your friend is not here to clean my ass with your sperm inside it." She says with a wicked smile on her face, an exhausted voice and while still riding me. "I know he very much enjoyed tasting me after you cum inside me last night. He cleaned me out with so much enthusiasm." I think to myself. "who is this woman and how can I keep her forever". I have no words to respond. I am just in awe of this hot and sexy woman in front of me.

Shay leans in and kisses me. We lock into each other in this intimate lip debate for what felt like forever. There is a gentle yet firm strength she is using and I am trying to replicate back to her. Our hands are roaming each other's bodies. Time feels as if it froze, like nothing else around us matters. This intimate moment we are sharing is utterly amazing.

I am so happy I left work early despite having many tasks on hand for the day. I put off everything to have another wonderful moment with Shay. And it is worth every second of it. She also completely disregarded going back down to the conference. Although it turns out she didn't have any responsibilities for the rest of the day except to observe.

After the multiple pure raw sexual experiences between us and Jin, now we were in a sweet loving embrace. It would suck if we were disturbed. However, her phone unfortunately went off and took us out of our trance. Turns out we were just kissing for about an hour. It was almost 230pm. Now as she was missed, she had to go back down to the conference. And this was probably the last time we'd have together.

While we both were getting dressed and cleaned up she shared with me something more intimate then what we just did physically. Shay says to me, "Years ago after I had my first time with 2 guys together, I knew I could not ever have full satisfaction from the one man. The double penetration enjoyment is something you cannot feel for yourself. When I feel it, I am more alive than ever. One day I marry the man who will understand and accept me."

I could tell that confession, that admission was not easy. For the first time she made herself really vulnerable. I think she wanted to share that with someone for some time but hasn't found the right person who wouldn't judge her. I told her, "I do understand your unique desire. I very much enjoy group activities and don't like people judging me for it." She takes my hand in hers like I was her boyfriend and we exit the suite hand in hand.

As I walk her to the elevator I stop and pushed her up against the wall. Kissing her passionately one last time. In less than 24 hours I've exploded twice in her ass and once in her pussy. She now has my juices in her ass for the rest of the day. Shay gave one of the best orgasms I've had up to this date in my life, definitely top 5. Unfortunately, I never saw her again but her confession and sexual impact on me will be forever felt.