Groupie Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Groupie Mom goes group with rock-stud son and his band.
13.4k words
4.34
17.6k
51

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/18/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story is about a Mom, in a sexual relationship with her son, getting gangbanged by him and his band.

*

Jumping out of the bus Dylan Kemp hoisted his backpack, full of dirty clothes from his weeks in college, up onto his shoulders and started to trudge the last half-mile to his house. It felt strange to be returning, after spending the last ten weeks in college, the street was familiar and unchanging from when he'd left, but things weren't the same -- he was now a college man, his hair shoulder length and with a tattoo on his left arm and another on his right thigh; the kids he'd played with just six months ago were older too, those who hadn't like him left for college now working in shops and fast-food restaurants or as metal workers in their Dad's company and if he saw them he wouldn't be playing football in the back yard or racing their cycles down the sidewalk.

But the biggest change was that two weeks ago he'd fucked his Mom -- multiple times and in every hole. They hadn't spoken about it, in fact, they hadn't spoken about anything, Dylan texting her and making an excuse to avoid his weekly phone call home. She had texted him a few times since none hinting at what she thought or even that they'd fucked, the messages as innocent as any normal Mom and son. Dylan felt a rising tide of crippling anxiety as he approached the gate -- he wasn't sure how it had happened and from what he remembered, as he tossed it around in his mind, his Mom had made more of the running than him. He was sure he could have stopped it though -- the problem was that he hadn't wanted to, his Mom was a fucking hot Milf he had realised and the sluttiest groupie he'd ever met.

He'd fucked four girls since then, a couple who were regular friends with benefits, one in his class who had her eye on him for months and another who was at a gig he'd played last weekend. All had been hot as hell and as eager and energetic as a horny rabbit, but none had been a patch on his Mom in sexiness.

He closed the gate behind him and walked up to the front door. He still wasn't sure what he was going to say, but knew there was no way he and his Mom, Abigail, could avoid having the conversation -- even if it was only to agree to forget it. That was almost what he wanted, but not totally, as he wanted her more. He put his hand on the door handle, hoping it would be locked and his Mom not back from work so he'd have more time to think about how to best manage the situation. Unluckily it gave and the door opened. He stepped inside and swung off his backpack, lowering it onto a nearby hall seat.

There was no putting it off, even if his Mom hadn't heard the front door open she'd soon realise he was back. "I'm home," he called.

"In here," came a reply from the main room.

Dylan took a deep breath and went through. He wasn't sure why he'd expected his Mom to look the same as when he'd left, her hair neat and in a ponytail, comfortable shoes and a sensible dress with a warm cardigan and no make-up. She hadn't been looking like that when she'd come to see him play, so why he had thought she'd go back to staid and conventional, was a mystery he couldn't explain to himself. However, he certainly hadn't expected she'd be looking quite like she did, her hair was now shoulder-length and dyed ash-blonde, messy, but stylish and where she'd previously eschewed make-up, her lips were bright red, her cheeks blushed and her eyeliner dark. It wasn't just her hair and make-up which had changed but her clothes, instead of a skirt or at most slacks she was wearing a tight and small pair of denim shorts with a top that was little more than a vest, which exposed her cleavage and was so low cut it threatened to show even more; and for a woman who had previously been a slipper fan she had changed to one wearing leather boots which went half-way up her calves.

He started to open his mouth, still not sure what he was going to say beyond, "Hey Mom."

"How was your journey?" she asked, getting up from the couch and walking towards him.

"Yeah, good, you know, easy," he said, wondering if he could make the small talk last another few minutes before they talked about him fucking her.

"I got my nipples pierced, want to see?" she said and before he could reply she'd lifted up the top, confirming she wasn't wearing a bra, to show him her two large tits -- both of which were, as she said, pierced by a pair of silver metal bars. She jiggled them, and though that didn't give him a better view of the piercings it did make him start to go hard. His Mom continued to swing them in front of him, "You like them?"

"Yeah," Dylan managed to say, before using every ounce of will he had to force his head up so he was looking at his Mom's face and not her (admittedly, great) breasts.

She grinned and pulled down her top, though it was so tight and low that it didn't hide all that much. "I got a tattoo as well, I've always wanted one," she added.

"Where?" he asked, it wasn't on her arms or legs and there wasn't much of her chest he now hadn't seen, which did limit the options.

"It's a tramp stamp," his Mom grinned, "They used to be all the fashion, but they've fallen out of popularity now as they're kinda seen as slutty -- which is perfect for me." She turned round and bent over, so he could see the angel's wings that seemed to be growing out of the top of her shorts, spreading across her lower back. "I think it's sexy, you?"

"Um, yeah," Dylan nodded, it did look damn hot on his Mom and the way she was showing it off to him, suggested that she didn't have any regrets about their last meeting.

She straightened up, turning as she pulled the bottom of the top down to smooth, which had the added effect of showing more of her cleavage. He couldn't help but look before forcing his head up. His Mom grinned and closed the distance between them so that she was in his personal space with one arm around his waist and a hand on his shoulder, as her bosoms pressed at his chest, only the material of their tops stopping them rubbing direct against him and he could feel the scrape of her piercings as she breathed. "I'm glad you like them," she grinned and wiggled her bosoms enough to make him think she was referring to them, before confirming it, "And the tattoo."

"Yeah, they're good. Bit of a change in style," Dylan responded -- it was weird small talk, but it was better than having to talk about how he'd fucked her in the ass the last time they'd seen each other. The trouble was that whilst he didn't want to have that conversation, his cock was very much remembering it and he could feel it bulging in his jeans; his Mom was so close she must feel it too. He took a metaphorical and actual deep breath, "We gotta talk about the gig..." he said.

"It was fun, you're so talented," his Mom's hand moved down from his waist to his cock, squeezing the lump gently but unmistakably, "in more ways than one."

"Um, yes, but..." he tried to speak, but his Mom was fiddling with buttons and he could then feel his flies being pulled down.

"Talk later, blowjob now," she purred and dropped to her knees.

"Fuck," he murmured to himself. However, he had imagined his return and he'd run through a dozen scenarios from outright denial through tearful regrets to hysterical screaming fits, he hadn't considered that it would be his Mom on her knees fishing his large dick out of his jeans. He should have stopped it before and hadn't and for a couple of seconds, he considered whether he should stop it now. Then his Mom's soft wet lips slid up his cock, slowly taking it into her warm, moist mouth. "Fuck it," he said to himself and decided he'd accept it, the talk would have been agonisingly embarrassing anyway.

Her tongue tickled at his prick, licking back and forth as she brought her head down it. Damn, she was good, he thought, no amateur first-timer could suck a cock this well, it needed experience and enthusiasm, a real connoisseur of cock. His Mom had certainly suggested her past, before he'd come on the scene, had been hedonistic and that she'd partied around a lot -- she'd certainly learned a lot and not forgotten it over the years. He could hardly complain though, not when she was taking his dick deeper into her mouth than most groupies he'd met and with an eagerness which was unmatched by any previous girlfriend. Her head was banging back and forth like they were still at the gig and she was headbanging in the front row. He gave a groan of appreciation and rested his hands on his shoulders, lest he fall over.

She drove herself all the way down his shaft, her lips squashing his balls, his cock all the way in with barely a gulp. She looked up at him, her eyes slightly misty, but not as much as they should have been considering she had ten inches of meat down her gullet, and he wasn't pencil thin either. "Christ, Mom," he murmured, "I can't believe you can take it all."

Her eyes sparkled (or perhaps it was a bit of water) and she seemed to smile, though he couldn't tell as her mouth was full and after a seconds pause she resumed sucking enthusiastically, working his prick with her luscious lips, leaving trails of lipstick mixed with wet saliva up and down his gland. He groaned again, closing his eyes and gritting his teeth as his feet seemed to curl and straighten at the same time. If there was a sex Olympics his Mom would be a shoo-in for a Gold and they might have even if he decided to buck tradition and go for a Platinum beyond that. Her tongue was tickling and licking at his prick, even as her lips were massaging it and her jaw muscles working to suck it in. Dylan grunted something, even though he wasn't sure what, as his hands gripped her shoulders hard, digging so deep he could feel the blood pumping beneath his fingers.

"Mwwwfff, mwwwfff," his Mom was making loud sucky, slurping noises as she took him deeper and deeper into her mouth, until he could feel her lips pressing on his ball sack and the touch of her tonsils on his tip. He thought she was going to gag or wretch as she was taking it so far in, no girl he'd throated yet had been able to take his huge cock into her gullet, but his Mom was managing it -- her eyes might be a bit misty and he could feel the warm breath coming out her nose, but she was taking it in and giving him a master class in deep throating.

"Oh God, yes," he groaned, unsure how long he'd be able to last. Luckily, or perhaps not, he didn't have to find out.

"Mmmnnn," his Mom whipped her head back from his dick, licking the mess of saliva from her lips and chin, before rolling onto her back and beginning to undo her shorts, "You want to fuck me again?" she grinned pulling them down to her knees and then lifting her legs to flick them up over her head and onto the couch (which was either artistic or lucky). He didn't have time to answer before she was leaning back on her shoulders and lifting her butt off the ground to peel off the tiny thong she was wearing (sending it too flying onto the sofa) and exposing her sexy shaven slot. She grinned wider as she spread her legs open, "My pussy is ready for a big cock."

"Fuck it" muttered Dylan to himself as he pulled off his own T-shirt and threw it towards the same sofa on which his Mom's underclothes and pants were sitting. She giggled and pulled her own top up and over her breasts, shaking them enticingly at him, so that his cock felt like it was iron. He kicked off his pumps and hopped on one leg and then the other as he removed his socks, his eyes never leaving her alluring body. It was wrong, that he knew, but he also remembered how fucking good it had felt to be in her and frankly, if you went to hell for incest, he was already counted among the damned so why not enjoy himself here on earth first? He gripped his jeans and pulled them and the boxers down together, kicking them backwards across the floor with less artistic grace than his Mom, but with equal force.

"Give it to me, big boy, I love large dicks," his Mom purred.

"I love wet pussy," Dylan replied back as she reached down and spread open her slit with her fingers, showing the moist pink flesh within it. He could, as she descended, make one last attempt to talk to her about what they were going to do (again!) and that it wasn't the normal Mom-son weekend, but his prick was too hard and too ready and it was doing all the thinking for him. The teen drove into his Mom powerfully, spearing his saliva-coated cock deep into her equally soaked hole. Abigail gasped and shuddered as she was penetrated, her legs first opening wider to receive him and then after a second's hesitation, springing up like steel traps her toes pointing towards the ceiling. He was already going up and thrusting in again, not wasting time, but giving it to her as deep and hard and fast as he could manage. To her obvious delight, he could manage all three excellently.

"Uhhh, uhhhh," she gave a series of small grunts as she lowered her legs again, but instead of the floor she landed them onto the small of his back and wrapped them around him. At the same time, her hands were placed just below the shoulders, the fingers curling so he could feel the scratch of her nails with every rise. He slammed down, ignoring the stabbing as he quickly rose -- it was a minor irritant compared to the pleasure he felt as her cunt gripped hard at his member. Faster and faster, harder and harder, his body banging against hers, her heels bouncing against his ass and her breasts pressing against his pecs. Her grunts got louder, the sounds of her pleasure in his ears. "Uuuuhhh, uuuhhh, oooohhh, oooohhh!"

He couldn't believe he was fucking his Mom in their front room, where he'd watched TV as a kid, ate his cookies on the sofa and played with his Star Wars figures on the carpet -- fuck, Luke had cut down Darth Vader so many times just where he was banging his Mom. It felt both surreal and wonderfully real, like a dream that was so lifelike that you'd awake unsure where it had happened -- except this wasn't a dream and it really was. His Mom squealed and bucked, evidently enjoying it. Her hands were clawing at his back, dragging him down and her thighs and calves held him so tightly in a lock that he probably wouldn't have been able to escape even if he had wanted to. He sped up, his body hammering down so fast it was almost a blur, the sounds of flesh slapping flesh filling the room and competing with his Mom's loudening cries and his pants of effort.

"Yes, baby, yes, fuck me," she cried, "Fuck me so good... aaaahhh, yesss, yesssss, aaaaaahhhh!"

He grunted something in reply and hammered his cock home. Her tits bounced under him, the metal bars initially cool against his chest, but heating up as he repeatedly pressed down against them and the tits they pierced. It had been a surprise to find his Mom was a groupie the last time they'd met, but there was no doubt with the piercings, the tattoos and the clothes she was leaning into it -- and of course the rampant sex. He had come home thinking they'd need to have a conversation and not looking forward to it, instead, they were fucking -- sure, they'd still need to talk, there was a lot to discuss, but it wasn't going to be a 'how could we, I'm so ashamed' type chat. In fact, if his Mom had any regret, it seemed to be that she couldn't grasp him tighter, though she was certainly trying as it felt almost like he was being hugged by a boa constrictor, not a woman in her early forties.

"Aaaarrrghhh, yesssss, yessss, yessss," Abigail screamed, "AAAarrrghhh, give it me hard." Her eyes closed and her head bounced against the floor as her stomach rose and heaved, her tits jiggling like they were dancing on her chest. He rammed in as she wanted, filling her cunt with his large cock. He didn't care anymore that it was wrong, taboo, his Mom was a great fuck, one of the best he'd ever had and she was enjoying it as much, possibly even more, as he was. Her nails dugs so deep into him he was sure they were leaving furrows, "Aaarrrghh, fuck, yessss, yessss!" Her body bent and shuddered as if she was having an epileptic fit or being taken over by the voice of God, "Aaaarrrghh, yesssss, yesssss, aaaarrghhh!"

Her screams reverberated through the front room and he was glad the walls were solid and the neighbours not adjoining. "Yeesssss, aaaargghh," she shrieked in his ear, "Make me cum, aaaarrghhh!"

Dylan was close to exploding himself, her cunt clamping at his big cock as if was trying to throttle it. If she hadn't been so wet he'd have been ramming her so hard and fast he'd have been giving her friction burns (and probably melting his own foreskin off at the same time). It would probably have been worth it, but luckily she was soaking, her juice lubricating her hole and his dick, the excess liquid surging out of her slit and over her lips. She was screaming even louder, bucking like a bronco, clasping him as close as she could so that they were almost melding into one four-armed, four-legged entity. He slammed in, going as fast as he could as he felt the surge of pleasure building in his balls and swiftly speeding through the rest of his body like an ink blot spreading. "I'm going to cum," he grunted and for a moment he wasn't sure his Mom had heard as she was shrieking so loudly and banging her head back against the floor.

Then she answered, "In me, I'm on the pill."

It wasn't a moment too soon as he could feel the climax hit him like a wave of water against a damn and breakthrough in a rush. "Uuuhhh," he panted as he released, not just one shot either, but a volley, his dick machine-gunning his seed into her twat, "Uuuhhh," he grunted again, his back arching and bending upwards as he felt his feet shoot out like pointers, the nerves in them tingling, and at the same time, his limbs weakening like they were made of water and then solidifying as if they'd been dipped in a freezing gel. "Uuhhhh," more cum was shooting from him, filling her pussy, so that even as he was pulling out, the white goo was trickling from her slit and dripping onto the carpet.

He rolled onto his back and lay naked beside his Mom, trying to get his breath back as she too struggled to regain her equilibrium. "That wasn't the return I was expecting," he finally managed to say.

"Welcome home," his Mom giggled, pausing for a second before adding, "Stud."

*

They didn't have the talk until Sunday afternoon, not long before he had to leave. They were lying naked on Abigail's bed, having, over the last (slightly less than) forty-eight hours christened every room in the house apart from the downstairs bathroom and the attic, several of them multiple times. Rolling over Dylan pushed his head up with his hand and leant on it as he contemplated his Mom, as she lay on her front, casually kicking a heel in the air as she recovered from their last bout. She looked at him, "You need to go soon if you want to catch the bus."

"I can always get the next one," he replied and then took a deep breath (mentally as much as physically) and continued before she could say anything else, "What does this mean?"

"What do you mean what does it mean?" she grinned.

He paused for a second and then tried to say it in simpler terms, though he probably failed "I mean, what does it mean?"

"Does it need to mean anything?" she smiled back.

Dylan frowned, "That's not an answer, "I've just fucked you, I'm your son,"

"Okay," she said after a slight pause and rolled onto her side, holding up her head in her hands so they were directly face to face, "You think we should talk about it?"

"We've got to say something," he replied.

"I'll start if you answer a question," she said back. He nodded his agreement and waited a few seconds for her to speak again. "Did you enjoy it? Fucking me."

He wasn't sure what he'd been expecting her to ask, but nothing as blunt as this and for a moment or two he was blindsided. Of course, he'd enjoyed fucking her, she was a hot, gorgeous Milf with an insatiable sexual appetite -- but that didn't negate the fact she was his Mom. He wondered whether he should lie and say it was bad, or more realistically given how many times they fucked, she'd been good but not exceptional. But then he could hardly tell her an untruth, like most Moms she seemed to have a sixth sense where her son was concerned. Instead, he tried to give a casual shrug as if it wasn't important and then said, "Yeah, it was fun."