Growing Acceptance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please. You know I'm nothing but a pussycat in your hands Syd. Thoroughly tamed, and ready to jump through hoops of fire to taste your sweet cream."

I shivered under her hands as they slid enticingly up the outside of my thighs.

Before she could distract me too much, I said, "I just don't get why you want to video us. I don't like the idea of other people watching us have sex."

Despite my words of protest, my body quickened at the thought of Sam or Bel locking eyes with me, pleasuring themselves while Lexi plunged into my pussy; each jolt of Lexi's body crashing against mine. Her tail encircling my breast as she panted in my ear. Every touch-

Shaking my way free from the daydream, I met Lexi's amused and sincere expression.

"Syd, I promise the video's just for us."

"Okay..." I said skeptically, both confirmation of my belief and my green flag for her to begin the festivities.

Then why do you want it?

"But, if I'm browsing Pornhub one day, and 'oh look, what's this video of stunning woman railing a devil cosplay' I'm gonna be pissed.

She laughed but there was a stiltedness to it I couldn't quite comprehend. "I don't like when you do that Sydney."

Uh oh. She's using my full name. What did I do?

"What?" I said, throwing my mental gears in reverse.

"Put yourself down like that. You are just as beautiful as I am. If not more so."

"Ha. Flatteriting, if ridiculous. Especially now that I've got these things poking out of my head," I said, pointing to the horns.

Growling, her eyes blackened for an instant before returning to their usual captivating cerulean blue.

"Let's drop it," she grumbled, obviously perturbed. "Are you gonna let me do this?"

"Of course," I grumbled right back. "That doesn't mean I have to like it."

Her grumpiness lifted at my reassurance of acquiescence. "I'm fairly certain you'll enjoy it," she said with gentle confidence that wasn't unwarranted.

"In the moment... probably. But afterward..." Fear and memories chilled my blood.

"Trust me Syd. I won't let you down," she said, her tail pressing up my spine with reassuring velvet-soft contact.

I guess that is all it comes down to: Do I trust this secretive, suspicious Lexi? Or don't I?

When I framed it like that the decision wasn't so hard.

I began stripping, disgruntled and ready to get it over with, in an extremely brittle state of mind, capable of shattering into anger, fear or sadness at the slightest bit of mishandling. Placing my body and mind firmly into Lexi's control.

Her embrace began gentle enough, forearms crushing my stomach while she enfolded my body, but quickly escalated to near bruising intensity. The touch combined with the wisps of emotion that drifted out of her helped me to understand just how much my reluctance was bothering her. I found her rough affections endearing and comforting, a familiar ground from which we could build this experience, together.

And I did ask her to push my boundaries.

Spinning away from me, Lexi pressed the surveillance ball onto the wall, a secondary press producing a glowing red sliver of an iris that emited what felt like an malevolent haze. At least, that's how it felt to my phobia riddle brain. The orb and light together reminded me of an eye. A glowing eye, straight from fantasy, infamous for always watching with its lidless, malevolent gaze.

Sauron.

The red eye faded and the orb blended remarkably well onto the light teal wall. Lexi, knowing nothing of the thoughts in my head, returned to me and, using her hands as chisels, gently sculpted me like an artist. Directing my body exactly the way she wished, my limbs wet clay in her hands. Finished, she examined me with a critical eye, finally satisfied with the way I was posed. Legs spread slightly wider than shoulder width, I was bent over the sink, elbows meeting cold porcelain in an unpleasant contact for as long as it took for my feverish skin to warm the surface. My blue eyes looked nervous, and a shiver worked through my body as I stared at myself in the mirror, making my dangling breasts sway beneath the plane of my back. Lexi used her fingers to prod my body, depressing the fatty mound of my pussy and rubbing firmly. My eyelids fluttered when Lexi entered me, her dick pressing through my clinging labia with insistent strokes. Like a junkie taking a hit of their favorite drug, the anxiety melted from the folds of my brain, dribbling from my gaping mouth in microscopic gasps.

Maybe it'll be better this way, I thought, keeping my eyes closed, focusing my everything on Lexi's girth filling my pussy. The tiles slipped under Lexis feet when she leaned over my back, her hands falling on my hips.

"Syd, you need to watch. Open your eyes."

I shook my head, hair flipping between my shoulders, defiantly melting under her body.

"Yes," she growled insistently, punctuating her demand with a particularly vigorous thrust.

"No," I whined. My knees quaked, my feet turning toward each other, knees bending, giving Lexi a minutely better angle so she could slide just a fraction deeper.

"But Syd," she murmured, voice saccharine sweet. "I want to see your eyes when you come undone."

Another head shake dislodged my hair to fall in front of my face.

"So good. How can it be this good everytime?" I whined.

"Because we're perfect and beautiful together," she said, using her tail to retrieve and secure my wayward brunette locks. "And you will give me what I want," she said in a voice that eviscerated any argument.

And made me wetter than a mother-fucking monsoon, mixing with her pre as she continued to plow me.

"Syd, look at me when I make you cum," she said with the same tone.

Almost against my will, my eyes pried themselves open, flickering wide with jutters like a pair of rusty disused shutters.

"Good girl," she purred, sending shivers down my spine.

It felt wonderful to hear those words from her mouth, her praise wiggling into my heart, making it beat double time.

The spot on the wall with the camera drew my attention, sucking it in with all the inevitability of a black hole. My eyes wide and unfocused but pointed at that blank space as I passed beyond the realm of coherent thought.

Her thumb pressed into my adolescent tail and I convulsed around her. My pussy fluttering while her eyes watched me in the mirror, twin looks of love and appreciation on our faces as her dick flooded me with her seed. My own cum dripped around her still plunging dick, dripping down my leg onto the tile floor, making it dangerously slick.

"That's my girl. That's my girl. So good." She leaned in close, her heated breath warming the my ear and the nape of my neck. Weakness threatened my balance, my legs on the verge of spilling out from beneath me. The tip of her tail scraped along the tendons of my neck, the majority of it still acting the part of a scrunchie for my hair. "You did great. I'm so proud of you."

The whole escapade couldn't have taken more than five minutes, but it had seemed so much longer. The bliss and lust she brought my body faded very quickly, and I found myself feeling mentally shaken. Like a pane of sugar glass cracking under a stiff breeze.

"Enough," I whispered, into the ceramic acoustics of the bathroom.

Fortunately, my words required no explanation, as Lexi picked up exactly what I needed. Giving me no space, she wrapped me in a fluffy robe and directed me from the room.

"I'm in some serious need of some aftercare," I said, after she gently hugged me in bed. Lexi started to answer something in a low and steady voice, but I cut her off. "I'll be okay." Tears started to trickle down my cheeks, visibly agitating Lexi and making my words seem false. "It's stupid to be reacting like this. It shouldn't be that big of a deal to get video taped, and I trust you. But still..." Twisting, I hugged my knees to my chest, forcing Lexi to release me. "The lizard part of my brain is telling me I made a mistake."

"I'm sorry," she said, folding her hands and looking guilty.

"Was it worth it?" I asked in a dull voice, mentally and physically drained.

"Only time will tell. Are you uncomfortable? Can I get you anything?"

"Maybe something sweet." The robe was plush and I rubbed my face in it as Lexi left to go rummage around the kitchen. Backward, I slipped the robe over my arms, my brain unwilling to release my guarded pose.

She returned and handed me a bowl of strawberry ice cream after she put in a movie she retrieved from my box of blu rays. The Princess Bride began playing and Lexi sat against the headboard, easily sliding me back against her body, securing me next to her warmth.

I fell asleep sometime during the rodents of unusual size, a fully melted bowl of half eaten ice cream nestled into my lap, miraculously unstilled. Lexi was constantly touching me, reassuring me of her presence and bringing me back to Earth while I regained my emotional stability. We spent the night that way, her arms cradling me and keeping me safe, even from my nightmares and fears.

A knock on the door to our house woke me up. I went to answer but Lexi, still sleeping was having none of it, pulling me back to her body, in the same position we'd fallen asleep in.

That has to be murder on her back.

I felt more centered and I placed a gentle kiss along the curve of her jaw but she still wouldn't let me go. The doorbell rang and I was forced to resort to more drastic measures. I snagged her tail from where it snaked under the covers and gently bit the tip. Yowling she woke up and released me. Giggling, I hurried towards the front of the house, wrapping the robe more securely around me, still backwards.

Need to be careful, or I'll give whoever it is an eyeful of ass.

Tifa, the tiny brunette bombshell from soccer, was waiting for me at the door, her face excited. Distressed jeans hugged her legs, cutting off mid calf in a tattered uneven rend. A shirt was strained around her ample breasts that only looked bigger on her small frame, advertising a band I wasn't familiar with. Before I could even get out a greeting, she started to speak, her arms full of various pieces of literature. "I figured out what's going on with Lexi. She's somehow become a priestess of the goddess Belini. It looks like she's taken on her aspect of passion, gaining increased strength at the cost of higher thinking," she said pushing her way into the room. "Hello, by the way."

"Hi," I released with a chuckle.

She settled herself on the couch, laying out some books on the coffee table and flipping to carefully marked pages, even unfurling a scroll and securing it with a couple of flat stone weights to keep it open. "So Belini, she's supposedly the founder of the entire succubus race, eons ago."

"I might have heard something about that..." I said evenly.

She's probably going to freak when I tell her that Lexi and I have actually had contact with Bel.

"A fascinating topic, the more I delved the more I learned about the story of our origins. I can't believe that we were never taught this sort of thing in school. It's a lapse in our education system and I have half a mind to... I'm getting sidetracked. Anyway, so Belini has six associated aspects to her passion, as I've mentioned, lust, confidence, empathy, desire, and wisdom. Every priestess embodied one of these aspects, gaining great powers but also some significant weaknesses. Normally the weaknesses are associated to their wife, because they come in pairs. Which is odd because you- Ack!" she exclaimed, looking at my face for the first time.

"You- You have horns," she whispered.

"I am aware," I said dryly

"You look a lot like the descriptions of the first succubae, when Belini supposedly took in the refugees that became our race, before they became filled with her energy so that she could transport them to this plane where we now reside."

"Funny coincidence," I said

"What happened?" She seemed genuinely concerned, taking my hand and patting the back of it in camaraderie.

"I'd rather not talk about it. You were busy explaining Bel's aspects and the priesthood," I prompted, eager to deflect the topic of conversation back to a safer harbor.

"Are you harassing my wife?" Lexi said with a fake growl, stepping in front of me to 'protect' me from Tifa. When Lexi looked back I let my gratefulness at her support show in my expression.

"Never. I was simply explaining some of the particulars about your condition that presented on the football field."

"Ah yes, that. Sydney's also presenting similar symptoms. Although she doesn't get all muscly, she seems to be more-"

"Emotional," Tifa provided.

Lexi looked at her sideways, narrowing her eyes. "Exactly."

"That's the aspect of empathy, which is paired with passion," she said, pointing at first to me and then to Lexi. "And has lesser connections to desire and wisdom. Passion, by the way, has lesser connections to confidence and lust. In this way each pair of priestesses has a link to all of the aspects of their goddess. Here let me make you a diagram." She sketched a Star of David and labeled each of the points, starting at the top and working around clockwise.

Passion

Wisdom

Lust

Empathy

Confidence

Desire

"How does lust differ from desire?" I asked after taking a few seconds to examine the sheet of paper.

"The top half of the star, passion, wisdom, and desire, are all about giving to others that which is inside. Empathy, confidence, and lust, are about harnessing from the environment. Lust and desire are the paired aspects dealing with wants and needs. Lust is about taking what you want and the drives that derive from fulfilling those visceral, primitive appetites."

"Are you certain Lexi's associated with passion? Because that certainly sounds like she might have a closer relationship to lust," I teased, remembering multiple instances of her energetically claiming me.

"How about desire, considering my sweetie's lesser association with said aspect?" Lexi asked.

"Desire centers around the satisfaction that comes from fulfilling others drives. Giving to the community as it were. Also, to answer your question," she said, pointing at me. "The aspect of lust is supposedly associated with a excessively long tongue and a jaw that's capable of unhinging. Actually all of the aspects have a physical change associated with their empowered forms. Passion, as Lexi displayed, empowers the priestess with enhanced musculature that swells the body with strength."

Lexi, her eyes calculating and hooded, contemplated this for a moment before asking. "What about empathy?"

"Those priestesses are said to show little physical changes, other than the chromatic markings that appear on the skin when channeling Belini's energy. The scroll says that they do, however, gain an almost incomprehensible ability to intuit emotions and make logical leaps that border on telepathic when it comes to deciphering the motives of others."

Lexi pulled me in close and whispered in my ear. "That must be what happened with Sariel. The whole dream thing you told me about must have been your brain's attempt to decipher the new informational input."

Nodding in agreement, I looked at Tifa. "What about, wisdom and desire?"

"Horns are the attribute associated with wisdom, which deals with sharing experiences and knowledge with others. Wisdom is matched with confidence, which manifests fangs, and has an thirst for knowledge and the assurance that what they do is correct, backed by the information they've compiled throughout their life. Desire's physical attribute is a pair of wings, supposedly large enough to allow for short gliding flights."

Wings? I might be getting wings next? That would match what I saw in the mirror Bel showed me.

Lexi caught my hand before it could reach between my shoulderblades to test the skin there. "I'll love you even if you have great big leathery wings," she whispered in my ear.

It was reassuring, but the thought of the vision in the mirror still haunted my mind.

I mean, that woman did have an exotic sort of beauty to her. Maybe it won't be so bad if I turn into something like her. Bel? What are you doing? Are these actually 'gifts' or you just planning to use Lexi and I as tools?

There was no answer forthcoming from the ether as Tifa continued talking.

"That's not the only thing I've found. Supposedly, the creator of our race, Belini, never acted alone. She was part of a triumvirate or a sisterhood, the texts aren't exactly clear but, this book, outlines the aspects of all three of the sisters. For Vivian, the eldest of the three, those are enigma, stealth, nurturing, understanding, perception and pragmatism. She was said to sport a wraithlike figure of varying ages and might be the genesis of the maiden, mother and crone legends that are usually associated with witch myths. The middle of the three, Sendra, boasted an angelic appearance. The most aloof of the three, she rarely made an appearance on this plane, prefering to reside in an adjacent one filled with light. Her aspects include care, balance, ferocity, fortitude, alacrity, and calmness."

"Sendra, that's not a name I've heard in a long time," a melodic voice whispered directly into my brain. My muscles turned to stone, locking me rigid.

That wasn't Bel's voice. It was the same as the one I heard when we were leaving the Walmart parking lot.

"Indeed I am not my sister. Although, I do owe her for steering you into helping one of my wayward charges. In that vein, we have much to discuss. If you would help escort the surprisingly well informed Tifa from your home so I can manifest and we could discuss matters more comfortably, I would appreciate it."

Short circuiting under the request of a second entity that could accurately be labeled a goddess, I froze unable to reason well enough to sufficiently plan.

I turned to my lover for support. "Can you ask her to leave? There's someone who wants to talk to us," I whispered to Lexi.

"This is fascinating Tifa, but we are overdue for some breakfast and we're still getting stuff unpacked. Would it be okay if you brought this back in a couple days or so?" Lexi asked, immediately supporting me, disregarding her lack of information.

"Oh. Of course, I didn't mean to impose. I was just so excited. Congratulations on the new home, by the way, it is quite lovely." Tifa rapidly closed the books and wrapped up the scrolls, taking it all in an ungainly armful. "Sydney, my doors always open if you want to talk about what your going through, both as a priestess and as a new arrival to our society."

"Thank you for that, and for coming over," I said, eyes bouncing around the room, looking out for Sendra. I was grateful for her offer of assistance and her friendship, but I was little preoccupied by my unseen stalker to give her anything more than lip service at the moment.

"It was no trouble. I love this sort of research, so really you're just giving me an excuse to do something I already enjoy.

"Tell Blondie hi for me."

She laughed as she walked down the pathway that led to our porch. "Will do. Don't be afraid to come play football sometime, I swear we don't always assault the newbies. Bye Lexi, bye Syd, don't be strangers."

Lexi shut the door and looked speculatively around the room. "What was that about?"

"I heard a voice in my head. But it wasn't Bel's. I think it was her-" I went silent, our shadows beginning to stretch and flicker strangely against the far wall.

It started with a pinprick of light that emanated out from an open space above the fireplace. The point split into twin curving arcs that eventually created a golden hoop. The torus began to spin faster and faster, sparks arcing off of it like embers from a bonfire. Lexi pulled me behind with one arm, shielding me from the pyrotechnic display with her body. There was a single instant of blinding brilliance.