Growing Anticipation 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, it's too much! Why did you give me the whole thing?" I cried. This time it was genuine. The familiar feeling of the pills building their strength inside my genitals quickly came, though a hundred fold stronger than I was used to. The sensation kept building until even the AC from the air vents sent shock waves through my cock. My penis began to turn a reddish purple color as more blood rushed in. New veins emerged on the surface. Then it began.

My cock pulsated and swelled larger, quickly adding at least six inches in length. My body wasn't sure what to do with that much formula all at once. I felt it pulse again, as if it was going to grow in short spurts. That thought was dashed as the pulsating stopped and the tingling began. My already three and a half foot long cock began to grow again, steadily this time.

Four foot came and went, soon I was pushing sixty inches in length. I felt the weight increase, both on my dick and in between my legs, my balls were easily keeping pace with my enlarging member. Time seemed to slow as I was lost in the sensation of my growing genitals. I could see my cockhead growing further and further away from me as it thickened in proportion.

When my cock finally stopped growing, my head was cloudy and I needed to cum. From my stupor I couldn't even tell how much it had grown. I could see my giant cockhead pointing angrily at Rachel and Tina, the weight of my new cock held it down horizontally. The width was the same as my torso and I could feel that my shins were engulfed by my sack.

Mom walked up slowly, now realizing that she might have been overzealous with her desire to help me grow. She shakily held up the tape measure. She paused, taking in the unbelievable sight of my new gargantuan size.

"N..n...now this is what I had in mind." She said. I couldn't tell if she was horrified or aroused at this point. She extended the tape, pressing the end into my abdomen while she stepped back to the tip.

"Uh...um eighty four inches..." She could barely say. She dropped the tape to the floor and placed her hand on top of my shaft, right below the head and barely stroked, then everything went black.

I watched myself shout out an unintelligible cry and moan as my cock erupted like a volcano towards the camera. A sudden onslaught of cum knocked the camera over. We could hear the girls cry out as the screen cut to black. I leaned back in my chair, Mom and Rachel were next to me, not sure what to make of the abrupt ending of our latest video.

"How do we end this one?" Rachel asked.

"I think we leave it as is, I kind of like it." Mom replied.

"I still can't believe you fed him that many pills, and I can't believe you let her." Rachel said to mom and I.

"Probably not one of my best decisions, but it did feel great." I said.

Speaking of feeling great, I could feel my four foot flaccid penis begin to stir, It was time for another jack off session. I rolled my chair back and held my hefty organ in my hands, even while soft it was twice as wide as my hands could reach. We all watched as it grew longer and harder, I helped direct it towards the ceiling as it reached full size. Fortunately all the rooms in our house had high ceilings.

"This is insane, I always liked big dicks but this might be too much." Rachel said.

"I love it! The bigger the better! It will certainly be an adjustment for all of us. Just give it time, we can have so much fun with our personal cock pillar." Mom said.

Just as she said that a glob of precum shot out and hit the ceiling. My god, my precum was more than multiple sized orgasms of normal men. I need relief.

"Holy shit, that was a lot, we can't have him cum inside the room, it'll flood!" Rachel said.

"Quick, the window, open it." I said.

Mom hurried to the window and slid it open while Rachel took hold of my cock. I stood up and she lowered it towards the window sill. Mom helped her rest my giant cockhead on the sill. Then, working in unison, they both started to pump my mammoth member. I was in heaven as they pumped, I closed my eyes and just let myself get lost in the sensations. What I couldn't see was Tina driving up to the house. She was coming back from picking up some food in town. Unfortunately for her my bedroom window was right above where she normally parked. She most likely didn't notice that my dick was out the window, but she would soon enough.

With another guttural roar I came, hard. Each massive rope of cum could fill buckets completely, and my penis kept cumming more and more. My mind blanked out once more from the pure ecstasy of this mind shattering orgasm. I could certainly get used to this much pleasure. When it was over my room was surprisingly clean, mom and Rachel were able to keep my cock in the window.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" We heard Tina scream from the driveway. I pulled my softening penis from the window and sluggishly found a spot to look out between the other two. Down below in the driveway Tina's car was completely covered in semen, worse yet was that she had the sunroof open. The door opened and she crawled out, a flood of cum flowed onto the concrete as well. Tina was drenched through and through from my explosion.

Tina just stood there, arms outstretched, not sure what just happened or what to do. She was in shock, not expecting to be at the business end of yet another one of my outrageous cumshots.

"I think it's safe to say that we won't be eating the food she brought." Rachel said.

"Think for yourself." Mom said back with a wink.

Our most popular videos so far have been the two with mom and myself. People watching, and paying, couldn't get enough of my dick growing to its gigantic size. And there have been numerous requests for more. It seems like we hit a niche market for expansion content. I had to ignore the more vocal requests for another cock growth video, I think our viewers believed it was special effects or a very advanced prop.

It's been a week since we enlarged my cock to it's mammoth size. I sometimes wonder why I went along with it. Letting mom overdose me with all those pills felt amazing at the time, but my dick grew permanently to over double its previous size. At seven feet long and twice the thickness of my thigh it was now longer than I was tall. My balls grew as well, now I had two bowling balls in my sack that nearly touched the floor. Mom also got her wish for my cockhead to be as large as her face.

Mobility had become a serious problem, my cock was nearly always hard, during the rare times that I was soft at most it shrank to four feet, it was like dragging around an elephant trunk. Thankfully Rachel was able to sew two of the massaging sleeves together so it would fit around it to help with my relief.

Rachel was a huge help, pun intended, she was able to find a larger hose and rubber fitting that was large enough to fit over my swollen cockhead. We ran a hose for each floor of the house. The one in the living room we ran out of the window and into the rain gutter, we used a window mount for an air conditioner to help seal the window.

We ran another hose from my room across the hallway and rigged it up to drain into the bathtub. We laid a rug over the hose so no one would accidentally trip. Rachel also helped me by making a massage sleeve for each floor, now I had easy access for masturbating.

There was another issue as well. Actually, if you asked mom then it was a blessing. My cock was still growing. Mom first noticed it, she had become obsessed with my size even more and always had a tape measure handy for measurements. In the week since my monumental growth my dick was measuring three inches more. At this rate it might be eight feet long by the end of the month.

Due to its size and weight my cock couldn't stand upward unless I was sitting. So my seven foot pole would lead me around the house, sometimes knocking things over while leaving globs of precum everywhere. When available; someone would help me around by guiding and lifting my cock. Rachel also helped by sewing a sort of jock strap that at least held my titanic testicles while I walked.

Being so large obviously meant I was to big to have normal sex with anymore, since my cockhead was the size of my head, though the women were always eager to pleasure me in other ways. I was sitting on the couch downstairs, playing a video game when mom walked in. My dick was lying on the table in front of me, half hard as always. She sat down next to me. Without saying anything she began to caress my cock. My dick quickly reacted to her slight stimulus and grew to its full size.

"So...big..." Mom muttered, mesmerized by my giant cock. She began to gently caress my shaft. I think we both loved the fact that even while I was sitting my cocks enormous size still towered over her. Mom continued to feel me up, even tracing each pulsating vein along its length. She paused and looked at me.

"How does it feel? To be so incredibly huge?" She asked.

"Absolutely amazing." I answered with a big smile.

She smiled back and then said. "So you don't regret letting me grow you this large?" She asked with some slight hesitation.

"Not at all. Like I said before, ever since my first dose of growth pills way back in the cabin I was curious how much I could grow. If I only had known how great it felt I would have made it this big much sooner." I said.

"I'm glad you feel that way, because I told my sister about what we did. Among calling us irresponsible and foolish she said that your penis will most likely keep growing. Your penis shrinking pills might not work anymore either. It looks like my big man is going to be just that, big forever." She cooed while tracing the veins across my cocks surface.

I knew I was too far gone for a normal life anymore so I might as well enjoy it. The thought of growing more did excite me and mom's gentle touch felt phenomenal. I felt a baseball sized glob of cum form on my giant cockhead. Mom noticed how worked up I was getting.

"Does my huge man need some relief?" She cooed.

"Yes please." I replied. It was difficult to concentrate on conversation at the moment.

"How about a gigantic blowjob?" She asked.

There was no way she could suck my cock, it was far too large, but she could use her mouth in other ways. Mom helped me stand up, I stepped back and pressed my back against the wall. My cock, assisted by gravity, was only a few feet from touching the opposite wall. Mom began to caress it some more. It grew even stiffer and I could feel my pulse up and down its length.

She then dropped to her knees, placing my face sized head just inches from hers. I couldn't see much from so far away, my super thick shaft and huge cockhead blocked most of my view. I could see the top of her head and part of her forehead, but her face was hidden. She grabbed onto the sides of my cockhead and began to kiss all around it. Her tongue began to lick all around, more pre oozed out, it was quickly lapped up and swallowed eagerly. Mom then started kissing my slit. It was amazing to know that my cock slit was big enough to allow her tongue to enter. She figured this out as well and was using it to explore the inside of my cock as far as it would reach.

The next baseball sized precum went straight into her mouth. Mom, keeping her tongue inside my cock, then opened her mouth widely and covered my whole slit. Her lips formed a perfect seal and she started a rhythmic sucking and licking action. I would never thought that I would be so big that my cock slit was the only part she would be able to fit her mouth around. I was getting close now, it didn't take much to get me off, so I decided to warn her.

"I'm getting close, let me go so I don't blast you into the wall mom!" I said.

Mom didn't budge, if anything she held on tighter and increased her pace with her tongue and mouth. I felt my cock swell and my balls tense as I unleashed an explosion of semen straight into her mouth. Mom let out a muffled cry as she tried to swallow the first arm sized rope of cum. Her grip let up and the second blast dislodged her mouth from my cock and she fell back onto her ass and her back hit the wall behind her. She still had one hand on my cock so it pulled it down also, each successive burst of cum was aimed directly at her body. I could only half see through hooded eyes as she became more and more covered in semen.

Mom was practically swimming in cum as it pooled all around her, each blast hit her directly in the chest. When my spurts finally ended and my vision returned she was nearly unrecognizable. She was busy scooping cum off of her mega sized tits and fingering herself and eating as much cum as she could. She did say once that she wanted to bathe in my cum, now she was.

I wasn't much help cleaning up, my cock needed more relief so I had to use the sleeve and hose to orgasm a couple more times. I was utterly exhausted afterwards, as usual. Mom was left with all the hard work, after she took a fast rinse in the downstairs shower.

The next day we called Sandra again, the four of us gathered around as we watched her tiny sister roam around the house in the nude. Candice was now shrunk down to six inches tall, their mom was still working on the growth pills.

"Can you imagine being that small? Or even smaller? Rachel asked.

Later that afternoon Rachel packed a bag and left, mom and I asked Tina where she went, but she didn't know either.

"Maybe she went back home like that other time?" She suggested. "I'll call her."

A few minutes later Tina came back. "She is going back home, her brother's best friend needs her help with something. She's not sure just yet, but she will let us know later." Tina explained. That sounds fishy, but it wasn't the first time she has gone home.

It was over two weeks later when Sandra's car pulled into the driveway. I spent most of my time masturbating so I had been distracted to pay attention to much else. I was relaxing in my usual spot on the couch with a blanket when Tina hurried past.

She opened the door and welcomed them inside. I could only hear Sandra and Tina talking In the doorway. Did she leave Candice at their house? The two of them came over to where I was sitting. My cousin was a sight to see. She was much more conservative with the enhancement pills than any of us. Her body was a perfect hourglass figure. Her perky melon sized breasts and round, plump ass would drive anyone wild. Her hips had widened and only helped accentuate her narrow waist.

"Hey there!" I heard someone say with a very high pitched voice. I looked at Tina and Sandra. That's when I noticed, wedged firmly in my cousin's cleavage was Candice. She must have been only a few inches tall!

"Oh my god. Candice is that you? I knew you were small, but I didn't think that small!" I said. We had all known that they were experimenting with the shrink pills, but to see it in person was a whole new level. Sandra sat next to me, giving me a much better view of her sister, and her big tits.

"I sure am! I am just under six inches tall! I've gotten so much smaller since you last saw me." Candice said. Her squeaky voice was something that might take time getting used to.

"And we've heard that you are much bigger." Sandra added. My gaze moved from her chest to her face. She had a slight smirk, I could only sit there as she reached over and started caressing my leg. The blanket that until now hid my four foot flaccid penis began to move, my cock was starting to inflate. Both twins just watched, mouths agape, as my cock hardened and grew to its full size. I couldn't help but smile as they stared at my towering cock.

"Good god..." Was all Sandra could muster. "Don't you think you overdid it?" She asked.

"Not at all. It feels amazing being this huge, and it's still growing!" I proudly answered.

I shifted my body so that my cock was pointed more horizontally, Sandra assisted me with my hose and funnel. Mom and Tina had come back inside with some of their luggage and all four stood by while I masturbated several times.

"That was so fucking hot!" Candice squealed from her sister's cleavage. The twins left for a moment but quickly returned with a pill bottle. Sandra handed it to me, there were no labels on it at all.

"Mom changed the formula on your penis shrinking pills. She wants you to try them out, maybe they can help make you more...mobile." She said. I took two pills and waited while everyone else unpacked in the twins' room downstairs. My cock was still hard even after cumming so many times. When the pills did finally kick in they only helped my cock soften to its four foot long flaccid length. Sofia was correct, that would help me move around better.

I heaved my meat hose over my shoulder and joined the others downstairs, in the bedroom they had set up a folding table and on that table was a doll house. Upon further inspection, and a grand "tour" from my six inch tall cousin, I found out that it wasn't just an ordinary dollhouse. This was a custom made house just for Candice, you can find anything online these days. Sofia had a model maker outfit this tiny home with all the comforts a normal sized person would need. There were fully furnished bedrooms and living rooms. The only things missing were running water and electricity.

"What do you think? Pretty cool right? Candice asked me. In a month or so I'm going to have a new house equipped with working lights and water! Our mom made sure to not mention that It was for her shrunken daughter!" She said. Several days passed and we all settled in for our new normal routines. We had to tape walking lanes throughout the house so Candice could safely walk about. With my giant schlong and mom and Tina's mega sized tits we couldn't see very easily down on the floor in front of us. Another novel idea that we set up were bells that she could ring throughout the house if she needed to get someone's attention. It was also a good thing that we didn't have any pets and regularly had an exterminator treat the house.

A couple days later I was watching TV in the living room by myself, I had just finished impregnating the yard with the cum hose we had run out the window. I still had everything on and was about to turn the massage sleeve back on for round two when mom and Tina both walked in. Both were already topless, their huge, comparably sized tits blocked my view of the TV.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Mom and Tina looked at each other before mom spoke.

"Your sister and I were wondering if you would fill our tits more."

I needed no further convincing, I asked them to set up the equipment downstairs while I awkwardly made my way down to them. The thought of them growing bigger was exciting to say the least. I know mom had been "training" her breasts for another big fill up. I don't think Tina was, I was eager to find out which one would be the biggest. I knew their implants had to be near max capacity. This might be the last fill up. I let my cock harden in anticipation. About fifteen minutes later I heard Tina shout from downstairs. I let my mega cock lead the way.

So there we were, mom and Tina were sitting next to each other. The modified pump was on a small table between them, tubing ran to each of their fill ports for their breast implants. I sat across from them, facing slightly to the left, I sat on the edge of the chair, my balls rested on the floor and my seven foot hard on reached out past them. The tight fitting funnel was on my cock and the feeder hose snaked into a bucket. We ran the feeder hose for the pump out of the bucket, the volume of semen most likely would have been too much for the pump to handle.

We were able to set up a cut off clamp for the tubing to their breasts. Mom and Tina would be in control of their size. They acted as if it were a friendly growth contest, but I knew my sister wanted to be bigger. Mom and Tina lathered on a final coating of lotion, my cock was rock hard as they rubbed the lotion into their beach ball sized breasts. They reached between them and began stroking my cock. I couldn't help but close my eyes as their rhythmic hand motions brought me closer and closer to a fast orgasm.