Growing Anticipation - Rachel's Turn

Story Info
A spin off story following Rachel.
3.5k words
4.18
49.1k
35
0

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story based on expansion and growth and unrealistic body part sizes. The first two chapters of the 'Growing Anticipation' series were written by HugeErection and PeaceEnder. Their stories are on my favorites and I highly recommend reading those first. I hope you enjoy my expansion stories.

This is my first spin off story in the 'Anticipation' series. Told from another perspective. This one takes place during chapter 8. I hope you like it.

All Characters are 18 and over.

*****

Things have never been better, the webcam shows that Tina and I perform has been surging in popularity, Tina had decided to further enhance them with expandable implants, just like her mothers. Speaking of boobs, Tina's and her moms were enormous. I'm not sure if the word enormous adequately describes their size. Bra cups certainly don't do them justice.

From what understand, from the story as told by Tina, her mother was already stacked. Then one summer she and her adopted son started taking pills to enhance themselves. Her mom's breasts grew to a G cup and her brother's penis eventually grew to two feet long.

Now after that they moved into a new house out in the middle of nowhere and they came into a lot of money somehow. After our graduation from the university Tina's family graciously asked me to move in. That's when my fun began.

There are a couple things about myself I should let you know. One is that I think nerds and shy guys are cute as hell. Second thing is that I have a fetish for massive cocks. If you investigated my bottom drawer of my dresser the oversized dildos would clue you in.

So, one day tina asked if I wanted to stay at her house, she had mentioned before about her mom taking some pills that grew her breasts, but she didn't mention anything about her brother. That night we had all been drinking and hanging out beside the outdoor fireplace around the back of the house. Tina's brother was so cute, I could see him gawking at my ass in the kitchen, I'll admit that I was showing it off a little.

Hours later I found myself literally facing my biggest turn on. Tina hadn't mentioned that her brother was sporting the largest cock I had ever seen. It was massive, dwarfing any toy in my collection. I was in heaven as he filled my pussy with his massive tool, I couldn't get enough. I could tell from the first time meeting him that I liked him. He had all the traits I was looking for, geeky and shy, and had a giant penis. What more could I ask for?

Now tina and i have been best friends since we were young. We never strayed apart, sometimes were more strained than others, but we always made up. We had many things in common, except one. Tina was obsessed with her bust or lack thereof. She grew up with her mother being well endowed and was hoping that gene would be passed along. When her mom started taking the breast growth pills that irritated her even more.

I never wanted to have giant tits though. Enough boob to fill out a top was good enough for me. My family genetics seemed to put most of my extra weight into my ass. I never had a problem filling out pants. What's that old saying? Flaunt it if you got it? I'm not sure if that is a real expression but it's what I did. I would do exercises that helped boost my booty, seeing the boys drool over me every time I wore yoga pants was great. During one lecture at the university I had to take a phone call so i stood up to walk out. One guy several rows behind me yelled out; "Goddamn!" The room burst into laughter at him. Makes a girl feel good knowing that I could have any guy I want. Sometimes it also attracted unwanted attention. Tina and I took some self-defense classes and always carried mace and a taser in our purses. Luckily, we haven't had need for them.

After I moved into the country house Tina and I decided to try out these enhancement pills ourselves. She ordered a double amount of breast pills and I found that they had butt enhancers also. Coincidently, and to my delight, her brother got his hands-on experimental pills that were growing his penis even more. I doubled on my pills; I was curious of how big my butt would get. I wasn't disappointed either, when my growth teetered out my ass was nearly triple the size, I nicknamed my thighs thunder and lightning. With a growing ass comes growing thighs also.

Tina's boobs grew to an enormous size. They were bigger than her mom's now. She over did it though, because now she had to haul a breast pump with her everywhere so help deal with her excessive lactation. The experimental pills her brother took made his cock grow another full foot in length. His cockhead was bigger than a fist. Luckily, I had some help so could still fuck his brains out.

Their mom was gone for a while, we figured it was business related. When she returned she had breast implants done. They were expandable implants though; she could fill them with saline to grow them larger. Oh, you should have seen tina, she was beyond pissed that her newly grown boobs were going to be eclipsed again. The craziest thing is that something happened so the shipment of saline was spoiled or spilt or something. I can't remember exactly. So, they started filling her implants with his cum!

It was crazy! That massive penis could generate a generous supply of semen. He had the bright and horny idea to use cum instead of saline to make their mom's boobs bigger. I even helped once; I used the cum filled needles to fill her up. It was the craziest, and coolest thing ever! Things were going well. I should mention that I was fucked from across the dining room table, that giant cock really can reach far. Taking his fist sized head was made better by his mom's new lotion. The same people that made her implants also had a lotion that made the skin stretchy and more resilient. A generous amount to my pussy and asshole really helped him slide right in.

I was mostly fully moved in, but there were a few things still at my parents' house. Tina was away getting her own augmentation surgery and her brother was under the weather, a side effect of having to take two of the experimental pills at once. Since his mom was looking after him, I decided to head home for my things. My parents lived a couple hours away, I figured I would leave in the morning and load my stuff and come back the next day.

When I arrived home, I found that my parents were gone. They were both retired and decided to take a two-week trip down south. Only my brother and his best friend were there. I'm the oldest of the two of us. My brother, Josh, had graduated high school the previous year but didn't know what he wanted to do with his life yet. I don't blame him.

His best friend, Brian, was a different story. Brian didn't have a good childhood; his mom remarried a lot and his latest stepdad was a mean drunk. He would often live with us for weeks on end. During high school he eventually moved into our basement. Brian was a nice guy, very smart and rail thin. He loved dungeons and dragons and was a big computer geek. If he wasn't my younger brother's best friend, I probably would have dated him in school.

I do remember that the night of their graduation they both got drunk on cheap vodka in the basement and I had to help them to bed. Lightweights I tell ya. When helping Brian he drunkenly professed his love for me, well not really that, he confessed his love for big booty girls. I think he was awkwardly trying to flirt with me. Either way I tucked him in and said goodnight.

As you know, several weeks back tina and I started doing a webcam show. Tina had the huge tits, and I had the huge ass. A perfect combo. So, we can see the screen names of our watchers and one name stood out. It was Brian's game handle. He probably didn't think that I would notice but all the years of watching him play D&D with Josh I knew it was him. Brian was a year older than Josh; his twentieth birthday was a couple months ago. If I were to bet, I would think he was still a virgin. I thought to myself, maybe I should help him change that.

I spent the morning and afternoon loading the rest of my things, my car looked like I was living in it. I spent the afternoon and evening watching movies on the couch. For some reason Josh had decided to get a job as a server at mid-range restaurant in town. He left for work around five, he wouldn't be back home until around three in the morning. I waited for a couple hours, hoping that Brian would emerge from his subterranean den.

I guess I would have to go to him. I took a bottle of pills out of my purse, a little surprise I had ordered from my favorite pharmaceutical company. Downstairs I found Brian, at his computer of course, and snuck my way over to him. I leaned over, making sure to stick my huge ass out, and got my face close to his. It looked like he was playing some RPG. "Hey Brian, what are you playing?" he jumped, and his headphones nearly flew off his head.

"Rachel, uh, I'm playing...um, what are you, what are you doing down here?" He was so cute as he stumbled over his words. He put his headphones down and spun his chair to face me. I stood up and put my hands on my hips, purposely overly dramatic.

"I have been here all day and you haven't seen me in months. And you don't come up to say hello? Honestly, I'm a little offended." I said.

"Rachel, I'm sorry, i kind of lost track of time and um...uh..." He tried so hard to come up with something.

"You should be sorry Brian!" I pouted very noticeably. "There's so many things I wanted to talk about and show you."

"Show me what?" He asked. I turned around and stuck out my enlarged ass. The black leggings I was wearing only enhanced my booties glory. "Oh, my sweet Jesus." He said.

I turned around and leaned back down, bringing my face inches from his. "I remember you telling me once how much you loved big butts. I also wouldn't be surprised if you would regularly watch certain...cam girls either." I whispered softly in his right ear. He moved back a few inches, even with the soft blue glow of his monitor I could still see him blush. "There's nothing to be ashamed about, I kind of like knowing that it's you watching." I said.

I leaned back closer, holding myself up with the armrests of his chair. "You know, Josh is going to be gone all night, we could...spend some time together while I'm home." I stood up and grabbed his hand. He practically jumped out of his chair and we started making out. He was an inexperienced kisser, but I didn't mind taking the lead. I rather prefer to be in control.

After a few minutes of kissing I spun around, grinding my ass on his crotch. His erection was straining against his sweatpants. His hands began to explore my body. I reached up and held my hands behind his neck. His hands spent a couple moments squeezing my breasts before moving south. One caressed my pussy, the other found an ample ass cheek.

"Do you like that? Do you like my giant ass?" I asked between breaths. Both his hands were fondling my ass now. I walked over to his desk and bent over so he could have more room to play. He kept squeezing and kneading, occasionally rubbing my wet cunt between my thighs. He then started kissing it, the cheeks at first but then moved to my crotch and then right over my hole.

"I've always loved your butt. How did it get this big? You didn't look like this the last time you were home! And It's way bigger in person than on camera!" he said once he came up for air. I grabbed the waistband of my leggings and began to slide them down, just about mid-thigh down. My black thong now in full view.

"I'll tell you my secret if you kiss it." I said. He then buried his face into my left ass cheek. One thing I was quickly learning about Brian is that he had no hesitation when he was horny. Because seconds later I felt his fingers pulling my thong off to the side as he started making out with my asshole.

I jumped a little when he started using his tongue. It tickled at first but then really started to feel good. Maybe I misjudged him, because he was eating my ass like a pro. Maybe he was a visual learner from all the porn he's watched in the past. Either way I wasn't complaining, I could have let him go on until I came, but I wanted more.

Fumbling in my pocket I brought out a small pill bottle. Brian looked up from my ass crack. "What are those?" He asked.

I turned around and faced him. "These, well not these pills specifically, are how my butt grew so big. You see there is this company that makes enhancement pills. You've seen Tina's giant knockers; those pills are how they got so big. The same for my booty, I'll admit that I overdosed a little, but I think the results speak for themselves." I said proudly.

"That sounds like science fiction, or fantasy." Brian replied.

"Oh, they are very much real." I answered. I shook the pill bottle, rattling the contents within. "These are brand new ones that I brought just for you!"

"What do they do?" He asked.

I stuck my hand down his pants and started caressing his swollen penis. "These pills will make your cock grow bigger, but only temporarily, after about an hour or so it will return to normal size." I pulled my hand out and opened the bottle. Dumping one pill in my palm I shut the bottle and held the pill between my two fingers. "So, want to try it out?" I asked.

Brian grabbed the pill from me and downed it with a big gulp from an open energy drink. We stood there for a couple minutes. We awkwardly looked at each other, my eyes going back and forth from his to his crotch.

"How long should we wait ...hold on, something is happening." He said. I looked down and I could see the bulge in his pants growing larger. It was so hot watching his cock grow so fast right before my eyes. His sweatpants strained against his newly enhanced penis. I quickly pulled his pants down and unleashed his member.

Brian's previous six-inch-long cock had doubled to a full foot in length. His balls had enlarged to double their size as well. I bit my lower lip as my hands began to explore. I began to stroke his shaft and massage under his cock head with my left hand as my right hand fondled his huge balls.

I know his foot long was nothing compared to Tina's brother, but Brian was still larger than most normal men and I couldn't have been wetter than right now. I gave his cockhead a little kiss, then a bigger kiss. Then I filled my mouth, all the way to my throat, he grabbed the back of my head as I gave him what I assume was his first blowjob. It was nice not having to stretch my jaw as wide to accommodate Brian's dick.

Brian's breathing increased, his moaning grew louder. I felt his hot precum at the back of my throat. I better slow down, I didn't know how effective these pills were and I didn't want him to finish before I had my fun. I slowly retracted his cock from my mouth, I gave his cock head a nice lapping with my tongue when I was done.

I stood up and walked back over to his desk. I took off my pants and thong completely now and bent over, my forearms resting on both sides of his keyboard. "Well come on, you know what I want." I said looking back at him over my shoulder. He stepped forward and rubbed his cock up and down my ass a couple of times. I reached back and took it in my hand and guided it in. There was a little pressure at first, but once his cock was in, I wanted more. He inched it in slowly until his pelvis was pressed against me. I was breathing heavily now; I love this feeling of a big cock inside me. Obviously, I've had bigger inside me, but this still felt amazing.

Brian gripped my hips and started fucking me proper. My orgasm was building as quickly as his rhythm increased. Soon enough he had abandoned all caution and was slamming his newly grown cock into my ass as fast as possible. The basement was loud with our breathing and slapping sounds as my huge ass slammed into his pelvis.

We fucked for about fifteen minutes, it was difficult to keep track, I had several smaller orgasms and was almost at the big finish. "I'm going, going to, cum!" He said. He shoved his cock as deep as possible as he shot his massive load. We stood there for a minute or two catching our breaths, his cock was still hard and deep inside my ass.

He began to slowly pull out, I stepped back onto his cock, inserting it fully once again. "Don't stop, I know you have another one in you. I'm so close!" I pleaded between heavy breaths. I was so close; the temporary pills should have made him more virulent. His hands gripped my shoulders now as he began to thrust again.

Another ten minutes of vigorous fucking and I was on the verge. My voice went hoarse and my eyelids drooped as I experienced my own amazing orgasm. Brian grunted and released his second large explosion. My knees were weak, and I stood up straight and fell backwards into his arms. I wrapped one arm around his neck as I basked in the orgasmic glow. His cock went limp and he pulled out.

Feeling my stomach, I noticed a small bulge in my stomach, those temporary pills must really work well. I helped Brian to his bed, not drunk this time, and he passed out. In the darkness I think I saw a slight smile on his lips. I wobbled upstairs to my room for the night.

The next morning, I was preparing to leave when he walked into the living room. "Are you sure you have to leave?" He asked.

"Yes, I have to, you know I've moved out already, I was just getting my last few things." I answered. He looked disappointed and I don't blame him. Having a one-night stand when it was your first time can be a shitty thing. I love sex but what I don't love is hurting someone.

He followed me out the door. He watched me from the front steps as I opened my car door and placed my purse on the seat. "Brian, I had an amazing time last night and I hate to leave you. I'll make sure to visit more often. If there is anything you would like to see on the show, I'll do it for you ok?" I said. His face lit up some after I said that. I then had an idea for a going away present. I dug the pill bottle from my purse.

"Here, these might be fun while I'm gone, don't go overboard with them though. You wouldn't want to be stuck with a four-foot cock." I tossed the bottle. He tried to catch it...and failed miserably. It bounced off his chest and fell to the ground and rolled down the stairs.

I got into my car and drove off; in the rearview mirror I saw him pick the bottle up and stare after me.

"Maybe giving him those pills was a bad idea."