Growing Anticipation: Side Effects

Story Info
Two college roommate's try some growth pills.
4.1k words
4.3
28.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The deadbolt clicked open with a slight shimmy action that Liz was all too familiar with. Two years at the university complete and she and her girlfriend Stephanie decided to stay through the summer. Their reasons were very practical, the rent was cheap and their apartment was at a very prime location within walking distance of both their jobs and campus. Also, moving out and trying to find another place to stay was a pain in the ass so why ruin a good thing?

Liz enjoyed college life so far. She wasn't one to go out every weekend and party at the frat houses like most of her fellow students. She did like to go out to the occasional foray with her girlfriend though. They had met their freshman year when both were living at one of the scholarship houses. The two hit it off fast and began dating not long after.

Most people would probably consider Steph and Liz to be a mismatch of a couple. Stephanie was a geeky gamer girl with black shoulder length hair and a nose stud in her left nostril. She wore glasses and refused to wear contact lenses and enjoyed painting and video games. She was studying for her degree in computer science. Steph was on the shorter side, five foot four inches tall and had a bit of a stomach. She was self conscious of her ass since it was on the flatter spectrum. She made up for it with her tits. They were large, DD cups that looked even bigger on her short frame.

Liz, by contrast, was five foot ten inches and thin. She had perky C cup sized breasts that fit her frame perfectly. Her long blonde hair reached almost down to her mid back. She had come to university with the intention of trying out for the school cheer squad since she was on her high school team before. She didn't make the squad though it didn't dampen her confidence in herself. She didn't need to be on the squad to know that she was attractive. Elizabeth and Steph were, on the outside, opposites. Together they complimented each other and they felt safe and comfortable with each other. Both were from smaller more conservative communities and their relationship was the first real one either had before.

It was the week before the second semester started when Liz came upon some good luck. She was heading into her favorite bistro for her usual lunch order when she found out that the apartment upstairs was available. It was almost comical, she walked in and the place was empty. No one was behind the counter though she could hear an argument coming from the back kitchen. It was only seconds later when a tall, black haired guy burst through the swinging door to the back and rushed past her, not even looking in her direction. The owner of the bistro, a large bald man, came up front just as fast. He was yelling something in what she thought was Italian and the younger guy stormed out of the building.

The man stopped when he left and looked directly at Liz, breathing heavily with a red face and an angry vein snaking across his forehead. He then pointed at her. "You!" Liz jumped a little. "You come in here almost every day. How about you move into the apartment upstairs? My no good son is no longer welcome. You come back tomorrow and I'll have all his crap moved out!" And with that he went back into the kitchen leaving Liz speechless. She didn't get any food that day but she got a new place to live. A mostly equal trade.

She went back the next day expecting the offer to be rescinded. Liz was pleasantly surprised when her new landlord tossed her the key and showed her the side door to the stairs. It was an old apartment since the building itself was also old. There were two bedrooms and one bathroom. The kitchen and living room were in one large open area with the refrigerator to the left of the door when you walked in. The two bedrooms and the bathroom were on the right, the bathroom nestled between the other two. Liz waited until she signed the first year's lease before telling Steph. They would have to scrounge some furniture to make it feel more like home but they were excited to be off campus and living together with some privacy.

That was over a year ago now and now the two couldn't imagine a better place to live. They grew closer together in their relationship and felt safe and comfortable with each other. Stephanie was definitely the more wild of the two. She wasn't above a little boozing and occasional drug use. Nothing major and usually only in the apartment with Liz. It wasn't totally unusual to find a small random bag of weed or a few pills around. Liz didn't mind too much, as long as it wasn't off the rails.

Liz stepped inside and shut and locked the door behind her. The smell of chinese food filled the air. On the kitchen counter was an impressive spread of take out waiting for her. The familiar sounds of machine gun fire and explosions rocked the room. "Take that ya noobs" Stephanie shouted into her headphones.

Liz made a plate and sat down next to Steph. The match was in full swing so she gave Steph a quick peck on the cheek and sat back and watched. It was a close one, capture the flag, and Steph's team barely won. She exited the game lobby and shut off her controller. "Finally, I've been on a losing streak for an hour." She looked over at Liz whose mouth was currently stuffed. "I'm glad my good luck charm is finally home. I hope I ordered the right stuff." Steph said. Liz mumbled an affirmative, her mouth still full.

Steph stood up and walked to their bedroom. She looked back at Liz from the doorway and said. "I've got something fun we could try tonight when you're done eating." she smiled and winked and disappeared into the room, returning a minute later with a large bottle of vodka and a small pill bottle.

She didn't wait for Liz to finish eating before pouring herself a shot of vodka. "You want a shot?" She asked. Liz shook her head no and returned her now empty plate to the kitchen. She poured herself a glass of water and sat back down next to Steph.

"No thanks, I might have some wine later. What did you have in mind for tonight?" Liz asked.

Stephanie held up the bottle of pills and shook it, rattling the contents inside. "Just a little something we haven't tried before." She handed the bottle to Liz. Unlike other pills they experimented with together in the past these actually had dosage instructions.

"Two pills maximum per twenty four hour period. DO NOT CONSUME WITH ALCOHOL" Liz read aloud.

"Do you want to go first?" Steph asked. Liz hesitated for a moment. These pills seemed much more legit than all the other times she and her girlfriend experimented with random pills. She poured two pills from the bottle into her mouth and downed them with a healthy swig of water. The two waited, and waited, and waited for about five minutes before it started.

Liz's chest felt hot. Her bare skin became flush and red and her breathing became quick and shallow. Stephs eyes were wide and a big open mouth smile adorned her face. Both girls gasped when it became obvious the pill was working. Liz's perky tits were visibly swelling larger and larger. New veins snaked across the surface leading to her rapidly enlarging nipples. Liz'stits continued their steady growth, surpassing D cup size and formed into ripe, perky melon sized jugs. She started to worry that they weren't going to stop. Her rising tit flesh slowed to a stop about twenty seconds later.

Both Liz and Steph were speechless. The pills worked and now Liz had giant fun bags just slightly larger than volleyballs. "Holy fuck!" Liz exclaimed between labored breaths. Her newly enlarged tits were still incredibly perky and full but also sat naturally on her chest. She had a pair of porn star tits that plastic surgeons only dreamed of. Liz gently squeezed her new boobs and nearly stained the carpet underneath her. She just discovered that her ballooning bosom had also enhanced her arousal ten fold.

"How is this real? I thought we were going to get high, not make my tits grow!" Liz shouted, still fondling her new boobs.

Steph was still silent, the soft moans and whimpers from her girlfriend were all the convincing that she needed that she wanted to experience the same feelings. She poured three pills into her hand and grabbed the open bottle of vodka from the table and quickly downed the pills with a large swig of booze. Liz looked at her, asking, "Did you take some pills too?"

Steph gave Liz a devilish smile. "I sure did. I took three, just wait. I'll be bigger than you in a minute or two." Liz was worried, she read on the bottle that the daily dosage was only two pills.

"Three? It says only take two!" Liz said, forgetting about the fact that Steph had also taken them with vodka.

"Oh what's the worst thing that could happen? These pills only last a few hours, then our tits will go back to normal." Steph said reassuringly. Liz hadn't thought about that part. They waited for an agonizing ten minutes. Liz couldn't help but play with her big titties while Steph grew more impatient.

"Nothings happening, maybe those pills don't work for everyone?" Liz suggested. Steph just huffed with frustration and took another swig of vodka. "Do you want to make out and play with these big titties that you gave me?" Liz asked, trying to lighten her girlfriend's mood.

Steph was very disappointed that her boobs haven't grown bigger so she would have to be happy for now sinking her face into Liz's swollen nipples and overgrown tits. Liz made sure to reach down and give Stephs pussy ample attention and pay for her oral efforts. The two lovers went on for about ten pleasurable minutes. They knew each other well by now and could feel when the other was getting close to a big orgasm and backed down so that they could enjoy multiple smaller ones for longer.

Steph just had her third mini orgasm when an unfamiliar feeling began building in her chest. A warm tingling sensation began to grow in her breasts. Each passing second increased the intensity. She moaned loudly as she felt her already large breasts begin to grow larger, just as Liz's had done moments before. Stephanie's mind went blank as her breasts continued to grow larger and larger. It was as if new more sensitive nerve endings were forming with every inch of added tit flesh. Steph couldn't actually see what was happening to her nipples though she could feel them growing longer and fatter at a rate that was much faster than her tits.

When her growth tapered off and halted she was sporting tits the size of large beach balls that hung heavily on her chest and covered the entirety of her legs. If that wasn't shocking enough, her nipples stole the show from her transformation. They had enlarged almost with a mind of their own into obscenely huge protrusions.

They were each at least nine inches long and almost the diameter of a can of pop. Coming to her senses she could tell that they were hard as diamonds and she felt them intensely throbbing, practically begging to be squeezed. Stephanie was confused and extremely horny, an odd combination though it fit in with her current predicament. Liz looked at her girlfriend shocked.

"Steph, your, your boobs!" Liz shouted. Her shocked disbelief was completely overlooked by Steph who gently squeezed her huge nipples, eyes closed with a closed mouth smile. Liz reached over and shook her by the shoulders. "Steph, snap out of it! Look at your tits! " Steph opened her eyes slowly and looked Liz in the eye.

"Ooh, I wasn't expecting this..." Steph cooed as she tugged on her giant nipples.

"Do we need to take you to the doctor or something?" Liz asked. Steph let go of her nipples and grabbed two handfuls of Liz's huge boobs causing her to moan and nearly cum right then.

"There's only one thing we need to do right now" she whispered seductively.

Steph carefully laid down on her back. She propped her right tit upward by crossing her arm across her torso and underneath her swollen boob. Liz stood over her now naked, her own enlarged tits blocking her view below. Slowly squatting, she brought her dripping cunt closer to Stephs cock sized nipple. Both girls gasped as the nipple made contact. Liz reached down and spread her lips wide enough for the thick nub to enter.

"Oh wow!" Steph said. Her hips began to buck as inch after inch filled Liz's pussy. Liz now had her full weight on Stephs breast. The rock hard nipple had bottomed out inside of her and she let instinct take over as she began to slowly bounce up and down like on a yoga ball. Stephs nipple seemed to swell up some more and formed a tight seal that held onto Liz. Stephanie was in heaven, each time Liz bounced up it pulled her nipple that sent lightning bolts of pleasure throughout her giant boob.

Liz stopped momentarily to pull the couch closer so that she could rest her arms on it and the tv stand that flanked them to either side. Using her arms for more balance and control, she resumed bouncing up and down on the yoga ball sized boob, slowly at first, but then faster and faster. It was pleasurable and uncomfortable for Liz at first. There was some chafing going on for the first minute until Steph's breast began to leak milk into Liz's pussy. The thick milk acted as some very wonderful lubricant and Liz went crazy on her girlfriends huge nipple, giving a whole new definition of the term titty fucking.

Liz fucked Stephanie's breast for over twenty minutes. Their bodies glistened with perspiration and Steph's breast and chest were coated with milk that somehow had escaped Liz's cunt. Steph then began to slide her hands up Liz's sides, starting at her hips and slowly ascending to right underneath her armpits. Liz looked down between her huge boobs and locked eyes with her lover. She then let go of her tits and took Steph's hands into her own. Liz guided her lover's hands onto her breasts, using them to squeeze and tug on her hyper sensitive tits.

Liz let go of Stephanie's hands and once more braced herself on the couch and tv stand. Steph knew exactly how Liz liked her tits handled so she began to squeeze harder and harder. Playing with her sensitive flesh like fresh dough. She would switch from boob to boob, using both hands on one breast at a time.

Stephanie felt simultaneous orgasms rapidly building throughout her body, focused on her pussy and her breasts. Liz was fucking Steph's hard nipple with reckless abandon now, Steph continued squeezing and pulling on Liz's huge tits. Her eyes were half shut and was in her own world now. Liz's knuckles were white as she fiercely held onto the couch and tv stand, focusing only on the sensations permeating through her body.

"I'm going to cum!" Steph cried.

"Me too!" Liz said. Liz looked down between her tits and into Steph's eyes. Liz's mouth dropped open and her eyes half shut as her body was rocked by the most intense, mind numbing orgasm she ever experienced. It was as if her whole body just shut down and every single nerve was firing off in pure ecstasy and was sending it straight to her brain. Liz's body spasmed and shook, her legs squeezed together uncontrollably.

And that was the final straw for Steph. Her mind too went blank as her senses were flooded doubly over by two massive orgasms that hit her simultaneously. Liz was still in the throes of her own bliss when Steph let out a guttural moan and scream that neither she nor Liz had heard before. The giant sized nipple that was buried inside of Liz's love cavern began gushing massive amounts of thick, warm milk directly into Liz's womb. Liz was stuck between pure bliss and panic as Steph's breast continued to cum inside her. The huge nipple still sealed Liz's cunt tightly. The spurts began to taper off and stop almost a minute later. Liz rubbed her hands on her very full belly while Steph just lay there, eyes still closed still coming to her senses.

Liz sat on Steph's tit, her belly was visibly bloated and her skin was tight. She felt the nipple inside her begin to shrink down and recede, now she was able to extricate herself and slump over to the side.

"Holy fuck Steph! I think your boob just got me pregnant!" She said, rubbing her stomach gently.

Stephanie was still horny, her left breast was now dramatically larger than her right. She looked over at Liz with desperate, pleading eyes. "Please Liz, you gotta help me with my other boob, it might be the only way they will go back to normal." Liz was reluctant, but she couldn't stand seeing her lover in such distress. She sluggishly rolled back over and sat on her knees between Stephs legs and leaned down towards the bigger boob.

Liz stretched her mouth wide to fit Steph's rock hard nipple. She immediately tasted Steph's sweet milk, it was thick like cream as it dribbled down her throat. Inch by inch she slid the mega sized nipple further down her throat until her lips touched Steph's bumpy, plate sized areolas. Now Liz had only sucked one cock in her life, her highschool boyfriend in the front seat of his car one night, but she used this minimal amount of experience as best she could.

Steph loved every bit of it. Liz soon found a rhythm, bobbing her head up and down rapidly, pausing every few times to work the tip with her tongue and lap up the milk that would pool in her mouth. Liz sucked on the mega melon for ten minutes longer, holding the giant boob with both hands. Steph was quickly on the edge of another amazing double orgasm. Her body writhed as tensed up, it was time.

"Get ready! I'm going to cum!" Steph cried. Liz had no chance to back out. She felt Steph's hands grip the back of her head and forced her face even more into her tits, cramming the nipple further into her throat. The first torrent of milk gushed down her throat with lightning speed, forcing Liz to swallow quickly. The spurts didn't stop or slow, they came one after another. Liz's eyes were watering and she feared that she wouldn't be able to keep up. The thought that she might drown crossed her mind. Steph was once again blissfully ignorant of her girlfriend's plight. Her grip never let up on the back of Liz's head. Steph' mind was completely flooded by the pleasurable sensations coming from both her breast and pussy.

Liz's poor abused belly stretched more and more. Now it strained to contain the new influx of fluid being dumped into it from the other direction. Liz prayed that it would stop quickly, Steph's breast did not hear her. When it was over Liz painfully slid down and rested her head on Steph's belly button. The skin on her stomach was tight, really tight and red. New stretch marks were already visible on her sides. Liz let out a wet belch and she vomited a mouthful of milk onto the floor before blacking out.

Liz woke up late the next morning. Her head was foggy from the previous night. She was in her bed alone and wasn't sure how she got there. The last thing she remembered was Steph's giant nipple shooting thick milk down her throat and filling her belly. Liz's stomach still hurt and was bloated. Her legs, sheets and mattress were soaked from Steph's milk seeping from Liz's pussy through the night.

She sat up and was hit suddenly by extreme nausea. She rolled over to her bedside trash can dry heaving twice before vomiting the remaining milk left in her stomach. "Oh God..." she mumbled. Liz rolled back over and let her stomach settle before moving again. A half hour later she felt good enough to get out of bed and better assess her situation.

Her tits had shrunk back to their normal size though they were fuller and felt firmer than before. She felt the bed next to her hoping to find Steph by her side, her body also back to normal. Maybe it was all a drug trip from the pills. Liz began to feel slightly worried when she felt nothing but empty blankets.

She quickly threw on a tshirt and panties and walked out into the living room. She found Steph asleep on the couch half covered with a blanket. Shephs' breasts were still big, though not as big as before. "Merely" basketball sized, much smaller than last night. Her nipples were still elongated and stiff. Liz shook her gently by her leg. "Steph, baby, wake up." Liz softly said.

12