Growing Comfortable

Story Info
Chloe and her boyfriend find pleasure in her gaining weight.
9.3k words
4.84
52.1k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** A romantic feeder/feedee, weight gain erotic fiction ***

Chloe had always been so strict with her fitness and health and was proud of how she was able to maintain such a healthy weight, despite her big appetite. She was good with her diet, never keeping sugary foods in the house and she made sure to stop at the gym at least three times a week to do a workout with her boyfriend Jason. And it showed, her figure was slim and toned, with definition in her arms and legs, and a hard, flat stomach. She had always received positive comments about her appearance, with her sporty look, shoulder length brown hair and soft girl-next-door face, she certainly attracted a lot of glances wherever she went.

But lately work had become so time consuming and so stressful that she no longer had the spare time or energy to hit the gym on the way home, and found that she no longer had the willpower to say no to those chocolate bars staring at her at the checkout in her weekly shop. Food, and especially sweet and fatty treats, had always been a craving for Chloe, but during this busy, stressful time she was finding that she had serious trouble resisting a bit of comfort eating.

Chloe had noticed this lifestyle change start to take a little bit of a toll on her figure, but nothing noticeable. Her underwear now cut a little more into her hips and her flat stomach now had a slight curve to it, but with her clothes on she looked the same skinny girl as ever. She pinched a love handle and a large fold of skin squashed beneath her fingers. A strange shiver ran down her spine. 'No need to worry yet,' she thought, trying to convince herself. 'As soon as my life settles down a little I will be straight back in the gym and this will be gone in no time.'

Except she didn't get straight back in the gym. Her long hours at work continued over the next month and at night she had no energy to do anything but cuddle on the lounge with Jason, binge some TV and snack on whatever treat she had bought that week to destress. It soon became a routine that she looked forward to everyday. After dinner and a nice long shower, she would sit down on the lounge and browse the Netflix menu while Jason would make a cup of hot chocolate and bring her a bag of M&Ms or a bowl of cookies & cream ice cream or whatever else she happened to ask for that night. Chloe knew she shouldn't indulge quite so often, but she found it amazingly comforting and calming to snuggle on the lounge and relax by enjoying something tasty.

Just as she had done that night. Jason's hand had unconsciously drifted over onto her while they were watching TV and its weight was putting slightly uncomfortable pressure on to her overly full belly, a constant reminder to her of the entire packet of cookies she had eaten after dinner that night. Eventually Jason went to bed, but even though she was tired, Chloe wasn't able to summon the energy to haul herself off to bed too, so she kissed her boyfriend goodnight and told him she would watch just one more episode. As she watched, she kept getting distracted by the stuffed feeling in her stomach. Eventually she noticed that her legs were squirming and she realised she was feeling pretty horny. Jason would now be fast asleep, he always woke early to go to the gym. 'May as well take care of this before I go to bed,' Chloe thought.

Her hand slipped under her navy tracksuit pants, under her blue lacy panties and over some stubbly hair that she really needed to remember to trim. Two fingers pressed between her crevasse. Chloe closed her eyes and concentrated on the sensations from her clit as she worked it between the tips of her fingers. She suddenly remembered the impulse from earlier when she was pinching her side. 'What the hell,' she decided, and tried again, watching the large skin fold smoosh between her fingers. The same electric shiver shot down her spine and tingled her clit, amplifying the pleasure down below. The soft fat between her fingers that she had been so determined to keep at bay was feeling weirdly enjoyable in this heated moment. She stopped pinching and dug her hands into her softened belly, fingertips disappearing into squishy flesh. A moan came involuntarily to her lips.' What am I doing?!' Chloe screamed in her head, 'This is so wrong.' Yet seeing the evidence of her overindulgence and playing with it as she worked her clit was shamefully erotic. Such a turn on in fact that seemingly out of nowhere, a huge orgasm ripped through her body. Her whole body tensed up, her legs squeezed tightly together around the hand that was still between her pussy and she curled forwards with mouth wide open and eyes shut tight. Never had she cum that quickly before.

When her trembling subsided and she was able to breathe normally again, Chloe realised she was still grabbing her belly, reminding her embarrassingly of the way in which she had just gotten off. Letting go, she looked down to see bright red marks imprinted in her soft skin. She quickly pulled her shirt down before turning off the TV and heading off to bed, trying to put what had just occurred out of her mind.

***

With no exercise to burn off the calories from her large appetite and increased snacking, her body continued to grow. Her butt had lost some of its firmness and she was feeling its increased softness whenever she sat down. Her belly now had a definite outwards curve, it had even started to push her T-shirts outwards, rather than them hanging straight down from her small but perky B-cup tits. 'But still', she thought, 'Maybe no-one has noticed?' Although she thought maybe Jason had, because instead of the occasional playful slap on the bum he often gave as they went about the house, she had noticed that he was giving it a bit more of a grab and a squeeze now that there was more of it to grab. He was still smiling as he did it though, so it didn't seem like he was trying to passively aggressively tell her to lose the extra weight or anything. Actually, when she thought honestly about it, it felt quite womanly to have something soft on her body for him to grab a hold of.

The longer things stayed the same, the more comfortable Chloe started to become with her new lifestyle. She knew that as she looked in the mirror before stepping into the shower one morning that she should be ashamed of what she had let happen to her figure. She knew she should feel embarrassed about the pudgy tummy that started to stick out just below her ribs and that formed a little crease just above her pubic mound. The tummy that had replaced her hard abs and that could in no way be said to be unnoticeable anymore. No, she was definitely now curvy. It even wobbled when she jumped! But she wasn't ashamed or upset. In fact, she had grown accepting and she was actually beginning to think her new curves looked quite good on her. Sexy even. The new growth in her tits certainly helped too. She was now practically spilling out of her old B cups and the thought of buying some new bras for her bigger tits excited her a lot. As she soaped up her new pudgy belly she again enjoyed the feeling of her softness below her fingers. It delighted her, the way her fingertips sunk into her flesh as she pressed them against her tummy, trying but failing to feel the hard muscles that were once right below her skin but were now nowhere to be found. Why was this so enjoyable when she had spent so many hours of sweat and pain trying to stave this off?

Still feeling confused as she dried off, she heard Jason call out from the bedroom. 'Don't bother putting any clothes on babe!'. Grinning, she finished towelling off and sauntered out into the bedroom. Jason was waiting for her on the bed, fully naked apart from his tight black boxer briefs that sat low on his hips, the diagonal lines between the muscles of his lower abs and his waist leading her eyes to the prominent bulge visible below the matt black cotton.

He took her hand and pulled her gently onto the bed so she was now kneeling over him, their faces inches apart. Jason lifted his head and his lips locked with hers. They kissed deeply and passionately while his hands wandered up her legs onto her hips, where they held her and pulled her more strongly into the kiss. Chloe shifted her weight to rest on one hand and with the other she reached inside his trunks and found his cock, not yet fully erect but firm to the touch. Even at this stage it was impressively large, her average size hands not even close to touching the head as she gripped it from the base. She began to slowly stroke it. Jason let out a low groan of pleasure and instinctively began rocking his hips back and forth in response to her movements. She felt his cock grow and stiffen to rock hard, pushing her fingers apart so they could no longer hold it all the way around. It was by far the biggest dick she had ever been with, and boy did Jason know how to use it. She felt herself moisten at the thought of it filling her up.

She pulled away from the kiss and moved lower on the bed, until her head was inches from Jason's meaty cock. It looked almost intimidating from this close, it seemed as if it was the same size as her head! She started at the base, running her open lips all the way up the shaft until she reached the tip, licking off the precum before taking it a short way into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around his glans as her hand jerked him up and down. Jason gave her the reaction she was after, voicing his satisfaction with moans of pleasure. His hand gripped her hair, not roughly, but firmly enough to let her know that now he was going to be using her mouth exactly how he wanted. Chloe groaned 'Yes', sounding muffled with her mouth still full of cock and nodded her willingness. She loved it when Jason took control of her body to use just as he pleased, that feeling of powerlessness but desirability was so erotic to her. He forced her mouth down past the tip of his cock, her jaw widening to accommodate his girth. She felt his penis slide further in as the pressure continued on the back of her head, down until she felt a tingling in the back of her throat. Suppressing her gag reflex, Chloe relaxed her jaw and tried to close her lips around his shaft to suck him as he fucked her throat. Eyes watering, Chloe tried to take him even further, she was desperate to take his full length in her mouth. Jason seemed to understand her desire and made small thrusts, working himself slightly deeper each time. 'Fuck, that feels amazing babe. Take it all in,' Jason uttered, voice full of lust and desire. Then... 'Oh God, I'm getting close...'

He lifted her head, letting her aching facial muscles relax. She was glad he hadn't spent himself then and there, her cunt was now aching, needing to be filled with his cock. Jason obliged her by coming up on to his knees and pushing her on her hip, no longer as bony as it had once been, causing her to roll over onto her back. He gripped her knees firmly and spread her legs, giving himself a clear look at her crotch. She kept herself neat there, shaved around her entrance, with a short trim on her mound. Her inner labia were short, hidden behind her rather puffy outer lips when her legs were closed. Now however, she was spread wide open, Jason's weight bearing down on her as his thick rod found its way up to her entrance. She gasped as she felt him stretch her out, her tight pussy opening to accommodate him then eventually relaxing to leave just a feeling of incredible fullness. Jason slowly began to work his hips back and forth, kissing her neck as he did so. Her wet cunt let him glide easily in and out, despite his large size. Pressed beneath his weight, the kissing and slow thrusting felt so lustful and loving. Chloe relaxed and her eyes rolled upwards, surrendering to the pleasure coming from down below.

Jason rose up onto his hands, hips moving forwards to push himself deeper inside her, reaching the limit of what she could take. Chloe was now being filled completely with every thrust, waves of pleasure from her genitals pulsing out like a heartbeat, spreading through her whole body. Jason began to pick up speed. He looked down over her, seeing her perky tits bouncing rapidly up and down, then looked down further, biting his lip in arousal. Chloe imagined him watching her folds wrapping around his cock as it disappeared far up inside her, pushing up her soft lower abdomen from below before sliding almost all the way back out. She gripped the sheets tightly, feeling herself approach the cliff. She spent agonizing moments perched there, desperately wanting release. Jason loomed above her, massive cock pounding into her, until all of a sudden, her body leapt straight over the cliff in ecstasy. Muscles tensed and legs spasming, her vagina clenched his dick tightly, squeezing in pulses as her muscles contracted in orgasm. Jason's face contorted, her grip sending him over the edge as well. He grunted as he pushed forwards hard, a warm jet of cum erupting inside her, sending her again into waves of pleasure. She felt each twitch of his cock, his orgasm almost in rhythm with her own as she clenched against him and drained his balls, fluids mingling, their simultaneous orgasms seemingly never ending.

Both spent, they collapsed, Jason rolling off to the side and Chloe turning to face him. They relaxed into the bed, legs still entwined, smiling blissfully at each other as Jason ran his fingers through her hair affectionately. She let her eyes wander down past her boyfriend's prominent pec muscles covered in thick sexy man fur to his flat but almost hairless stomach area, the only hair there a thick snail trail that led her eyes further down to his still twitching cock, no longer as stiff as it had been moments before, now slowly shrinking but still impressively large. As she looked down along their naked forms she couldn't help but notice the new contrast between them. Her new soft curves seemed so noticeable compared to Jason's hard muscles. It really seemed as if she had been slightly inflated, new plumpness filling out dimples and making invisible the muscle tone she had worked so hard for so long to create.

She felt sorry for Jason, she couldn't be attractive to him anymore. He had begun a relationship with a slim gym junkie and now look at her. She hadn't been to the gym in months! He hadn't said anything, but what was he going to say? 'Come back to the gym babe, you're getting fat?' Should she say something, and let him know that, maybe, she was feeling content with her new weight? Or let him know that she was planning to keep the weight on, at least for the time being? She didn't want him to be silently hoping and waiting, day after day, for her to rejoin him in the gym and start getting rid of these extra pounds. What an awkward conversation it would be to have though. 'Hey Hun, I like being chubby, is that alright?' No, she thought, there was no need to bring that up right now and ruin the blissful mood, it could wait.

***

A week or so passed and they found themselves in their usual after-dinner spot, slouched down next to each other on the lounge, relaxing. Chloe was on her back facing towards the TV and Jason was half sideways, with one leg over hers and one arm over her belly in a semi spooning position. Chloe had just finished a pretty large bowl of caramel ice cream with chocolate sauce and marshmallows. Her belly was now feeling quite full and she let out a contented sigh. Jason smiled up at her and rubbed her belly, just slowly, once around, in what seemed like a loving sort of way. 'What was that?', Chloe wondered. He had never done that before. But holy fuck it felt good. She decided she would think more about it later, but right now she just wanted more!

'Can you do that again baby?' she asked.

'Yeah?' said Jason, starting to slowly move his hand in circles over her shirt. 'Does that feel good?'

Chloe could only moan, 'Mmmmm' in reply.

'Did you eat too much babe?' Jason said with a grin on his face.

She hadn't really, her appetite couldn't be satisfied with just a bowl of ice cream, but she felt like playing along. 'Yeah, why did you get me such a big bowl?', she said cheekily. There was no reply, and as she gazed at her boyfriend who had paused mid rub, she saw a little bit of a blush in his cheeks. The thought suddenly crashed into her head, 'Holy fuck, does he want me to be fat?!'

Now that she thought about it, there might have been signs that he was enjoying her growing body. Lately he had been initiating sex a lot more often, and when they did it in missionary he was pressing up onto his hands more than usual it seemed. She had thought he was just enjoying watching his cock slide in and out of her pussy while they fucked, but perhaps it was her belly he was watching, it had started to shake up and down a bit when he thrusted into her really hard. He had never questioned her requests for after dinner treats, no matter how big or fattening they were becoming. And wasn't he giving her more compliments on how good she looked when she was wearing her more tightly fitting clothes? Like that green bodycon dress she sometimes wore to work? But surely this was just all coincidence, surely it was all just in her head. Not in her wildest dreams could she imagine that this fitness freak with his ripped physique would actually be enjoying her softening body.

The pleasurable feelings from his belly rub brought her back to reality. Something about the way her fat moved under his hand as he rubbed her was really turning her on, and she felt herself starting to get very wet. 'Rub lower baby', she whispered. His hand stopped moving in circles and slowly traipsed its way over the bump of her belly, over her belly button, deeper now than it had ever been before, and down the other side. It disappeared under her pants and travelled slowly over the lump of her pussy mound, which had also started to plump up. Soon his fingers found their way down onto her slit, and they easily parted to let a finger in, slickness coating it and all friction disappearing in an instant.

'Damn babe, you really enjoyed that belly rub, huh?' Jason said, smiling.

Chloe blushed. 'Seems like it,' she replied coyly. Jason slid his finger down the length of her lips then easily slipped inside. A second finger, then a third soon followed, running his fingertips along the bumps of her inner walls and over her g-spot. His other hand reached up under her shirt and squeezed her breast while the three fingers knuckle deep in her vagina began to rock back and forth, a pleasurable pressure building between her legs.

After a minute or so of finger fucking, Jason pulled out of her and lowered himself off the couch, kneeling in front of her on the floor. He reached up to her waist and gripped the side of her pants, pulling them down. Chloe had to raise her bum and shimmy to help him out, her pants were a little tighter than they used to be, especially around her thighs. Those very same thighs that her boyfriend was now giving tender kisses, starting halfway up and working his way towards her middle, sending shivers up her spine. When he reached the crease at the top of her leg he extended his tongue and moved it slowly to the bottom of her slit and tantalisingly ran it up the length of her sex, the sides of his tongue pressing apart her inner lips. He finally made it to the top, flicked her clit ever so softly and then stopped. Her clit had always stood out a little from her labia, easy to access and very sensitive, especially when the hood was pulled up as Jason was now doing, exposing the nub. With the other hand he tenderly ran the tip of his index finger down her clit, then repeated the action. Again, and again the soft strokes teased her, her arousal increasing with every stroke.

Eventually Jason moved his head forwards again, his firm and talented tongue replacing his finger on her clit. Chloe could only see Jason's eyes as he ate her out, and they sparkled with lust and delight. The slight rise of her tummy obscured the view of his mouth greedily lapping away at her button, but for some reason that only made it hotter. Jason had always enjoyed going down on her, and fuck he was good at it. The way his tongue worked over her clit was magical, pressing down it and swirling it around, alternating teasingly between intensities and directions. She sensed herself getting close, pleasure building, the motion over her sensitive nub unrelenting. 'Like that baby. Don't stop', she managed to say, concentrating fully on what Jason was doing, until she finally exploded, energy pulsing from her clitoris throughout her whole body. Jason continued to eat her out as she came, prolonging her orgasm, the intensity overwhelming. Eventually she lay back, fully spent.