Growing Pains & Pleasures Ch. 14

Story Info
Wife grows in her sexual adventures Read alone or in series.
4.1k words
3.8
6.3k
6

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie E.

Tuesday was the day of the exam and after I got the kids off to school, I hit the books again. The afternoon was spent with a little housecleaning and a nap. During my little break I thought about the exam party that would be taking place at my lab partner's apartment after the exam. There were eight of us plus my lab partner's roommate, who got together after class for a few drinks and fun. I kept this college girl life of mine separate and secret from the rest of my life. I had always told my husband about any affairs I had had, but this was my private life and no one knew what I did. The other classmates had no idea I was married and thought I was just a year or two older than them.

I was twenty eight, but still in very good shape with a firm and attractive body. Things had gotten a little more intimate for five of us who had become sexually involved. This had been my second experience with group sex. The first had been with my husband and three guys from a hotel bar. The college experience was much nicer, fun and light hearted. The hotel had been unplanned and purely lustful, initiated by my husband.

Tonight's party was the culmination of an earlier session in which three of the guys tried to claim my panties and those of the only other woman in the group. The panties were like the "trophy" for the best lover in the group, and to decide the winner, a "fuck off" had been proposed.

What started out as a joke had become a challenge between Debbie, the other woman, and myself. While the guys were going to go after the "trophy", Debbie had challenged me by proposing that the guys decide which of the two of us was the sexiest woman. The loser would then have sex with all the guys. I know this sounds crazy, and that's what I had told Debbie too! I was playing the role of a college student with no responsibility, experimenting with my sexuality. We had been drinking and joking around and the proposal just sort of grew on its own! The guys didn't know about Debbie's challenge. Debbie had told me to keep it just between us.

I got dinner ready for my husband Tom, and the kids. While Tom read the paper, I dressed for school and the party. I wore a skirt and sweater. Underneath, I had on black stockings, garter, and a lacy, black bustiere. No panties! I put some black heels into my book bag so I wouldn't look sexy as I left the house. I knew that with my 36d-25-37 figure, the bustiere would accent my breasts and narrow waist. Debbie was smaller and shorter than I was and I knew that she wouldn't be able to match the way I would look at the party. When I left, I told my husband I would be late, as some of us were going to celebrate after the exam. He said he probably wouldn't wait up. I don't think he had any idea of what I was headed for! He would have loved the idea I'm sure, but this was my private life and I had to keep it separate from my life as a wife and mother.

The exam went well, at least for me! It was scheduled from 7 to 9, like the lab sessions. Most people were done by 8:30. I had finished, but decided to use the extra time to go back over the test and review my answers. When I left the classroom at 9pm, everybody else from our "study group" had left.

The "group" was myself and my lab partner, Jim, Debbie and her lab partner, Scott, Mike and John, who were also lab partners, and Kevin and Roger, also lab partners. Jim's roommate, Ken, was also part of the group even though he wasn't in class with us. Some of the group wasn't old enough to get served in the bar so we met at Jim's apartment and chipped in for beer. We actually did study and discuss the class, but like any group of young, single, people, social action was always present. I had slept with Jim, Ken and Scott. So had Debbie. We had all ended up in bed together the last time around. Debbie and I had taken a shower together afterwards and she had come on to me in the shower. I wasn't into that though and she backed off.

When I got to the apartment, the party was in full swing. The whole group was there and at least a couple drinks ahead of me! I got a beer and joined the chatter. Everyone talked about the exam and how they thought they did. With seven guys and only two girls, we were both getting lots of attention. There were several joints passed around and everybody was getting loosened up after a couple weeks of hard study. It was quickly evident that the whole group knew about the contest to see who got the panties and which woman was the sexiest. Nobody knew about Debbie's "loser takes all" challenge, except Debbie and I. Mike and John had been at the apartment when Debbie and I paired off with Scott and Jim. Kevin and Roger had heard that we had sex with the guys, but hadn't been there that night. Those four Kevin, Roger, Mike and John) had come to watch, so they were going to be the judges of the contest.

Apparently Debbie and the guys who had arrived earlier, had set up the contest. Debbie and I would each give our sexiest dance and the guys would decide who was the winner. A strip-dance contest wasn't too threatening, and I knew I was ready under my sweater and skirt! Debbie announced that we were about to begin and the guys moved the furniture around so we had lots of room to dance. I put my black heels on as they cleared the room. The music played and Debbie and I began to dance. I did my best to look slinky and sexy. I watched Debbie too, and she was very good! The guys clapped and whistled for us. It was kind of childish, but I found myself getting into it! It reminded me of those MTV contests at Daytona Beach. Debbie was definitely a better dancer. She had worn a skirt and silky blouse, with no bra. As she danced, her tits stretched against the blouse and were quite visible. She had black thong panties on and began to raise her skirt so that they showed as she danced. I knew I had better get moving or she would leave me behind!

I started by slowly peeling my sweater off, showing the bustiere. It showed my breasts almost to the nipples! The guys went wild over the way it pushed my tits up and out! Debbie then opened her blouse and began to flash her tits, pushing them up with her hands and she twirled in front of the guys faces. I countered by flaring my skirt up as I also whirled around. The garters and my bare pussy flashed briefly as I spun around. Debbie dropped her blouse and skirt and began to dance in nothing but her thong panties.

She had all the eyes on her except for when I raised my skirt. The heads all turned back to me then. I dropped my skirt after teasing them by pulling it up and down to the beat of the music. There I was in my heels, black stockings, bare pussy and black bustiere. I looked like a combination of a showgirl and a hooker. Debbie stripped her panties off and completely naked began to push her tits into the guys faces, letting them touch her cunt and suck her tits. The guys were going nuts! I unhooked the bustiere half way down, exposing my breasts. I also let the guys suck me and play with my cunt!

The two guys who were trying to win the "panty trophy" were Jim and Scott. Ken had dropped out, saying he already had enough "trophies". Before Debbie and I knew it, Jim and Scott were naked and had huge hard-ons The other guys were yelling, "Go for it!" Debbie looked at me and grinned that impish little grin she has when she's about to do something. "Let's see who wins the panties!", she cried. "Which one do you want?"

Before I could answer, Jim grabbed me and began to kiss my tits. Scott took Debbie and began kissing her. The contest was on! Jim pulled me over to the couch and pushed me on my back, diving into my cunt with his tongue! I raised my legs, still in my heels and stockings and spread my legs by holding onto my calves with my hands! Jim was like a mad man, sucking and licking and slurping! I looked over at Scott and Debbie and saw that Scott had Debbie bent over the arm of an easy chair, eating her pussy from behind. The other five guys were urging both Jim and Scott on. Jim raised up and moved forward to push his cock into me. I grabbed it and pulled him up toward my mouth. He had to stand up on the couch and lean toward me so I could suck him, but the guys starting yelling immediately!

Debbie then dropped to her knees and began sucking Scott too! We both sucked our men for a few minutes, to cheering and applause from the guys. A couple of the guys had begun to stroke themselves and Ken actually had his cock out of his pants. When Debbie saw that, she stopped sucking Scott and stood up. She yelled at the guys, "Don't you guys cum! Wait, we have a surprise!" I think they guessed what she had in mind and a cheer went up from all of them. I had stopped sucking Jim when Debbie yelled. He pulled me down and turned me over, shoving his cock into my cunt from behind as I knelt on the couch. The guys yelled at him to step back so they could see my ass! Jim pulled out for a few seconds and I shamelessly wiggled and thrust my ass and cunt at them. They howled with delight and Jim got back in me and really started pounding me!

Scott had laid Debbie on the other end of the couch and was fucking her as she held her legs high. He also stepped back and Debbie spread her cunt wide open with her fingers, showing the guys everything. Scott quickly mounted her again and both guys pumped away until they came. Jim came first and then Scott. It was mass confusion for a few minutes as Debbie and I lay there exposed to all seven guys. Debbie took the lead and asked for a judges vote on which guy got the "panty trophy" Ken pulled the four judges aside for the vote as Scott and Jim helped Debbie and I clean ourselves up a little. Jim was declared the winner in what Ken called a "split" decision. Debbie then spoke up, asking for a vote on the sexiest woman. Before the guys could answer, she told them that the "surprise" she had promised earlier was that the loser would fuck everybody! Mass confusion again! The guys were shouting and whooping!

As the guys tried to get settled down enough to make their decision, I told Debbie that this was crazy! I asked her if she had ever done it with a bunch of guys before. To my surprise, she nodded yes. "Haven't you?" she asked. I answered that I had four guys once, and almost said, "Including my husband" I realized that I nearly let my secret out! Before we could go any further, the guys came back. They grabbed Debbie and I thought they were going to gang bang her right on the floor! Then I realized that they were proclaiming Debbie the winner! Suddenly the thought of fucking seven guys was a reality! I had just assumed the I would win! I knew I looked better and had gotten more cheers.

The shock hadn't even worn off as Debbie and the guys led me to Jim's room. As the guys were picking numbers to see who was first, Debbie asked me if I was all right. I nodded, but I still was in a daze! She said she would keep the guys out of the room and I could do one at a time in private if I wanted. I answered, "One at a time only". I was still not thinking clearly. They all came into the room. I can still see them all standing there, Jim and Scott not yet hard, but all the others ready! Debbie had taken charge, keeping them back from the bed as she moved me back toward it.

As I laid back, Ken came toward me and laid beside me. He kissed me a few times as he caressed my tits. I had slept with him before and somehow he calmed me down and I began to come to my senses. Some of the guys started to yell to Ken, "Fuck her". Debbie sternly told them to shut up and watch quietly or she would throw them out of the room! They listened to her! As Ken slipped his cock into my cunt, wet with Jim's cum, I thought about what was happening. I couldn't believe I was doing this! But I knew I would fuck them all! I thought about the time Tom had brought three guys to our hotel room. They had been strangers, these were friends that I had laughed and talked with many times. Somehow that made it seem less slutty. I began to move with Ken as he fucked me.

Ken lasted a while and I remember hearing some of the guys telling him to hurry up. Ken came as I raised my legs and pulled them up toward my breasts. As soon as he got off me, Kevin came to the bed. Kevin was the only black guy in the group. I had been with a black man a couple years earlier, but I was so drunk, I haven't ever been able to remember if he fucked me or not.

Kevin was quite dark and his skin had a glossy shine to it. He asked me if I would suck his cock. I just took it in my hands and pulled him toward me. I rolled him on his back and laid across his legs. I was facing the others, my back to Kevin. As I took him into my mouth, I thought about his color and his size. He was big, but not huge. I could fit all of his width into my mouth. He probably eight inches long, the biggest of the group. I knew I was putting on a show and I found myself enjoying this role! While I sucked him, Kevin reached around and undid the rest of the bustiere and pulled it away.

My heels had disappeared somewhere earlier and I now wore only my garter and stockings. After a few minutes of sucking, I could feel Kevin's orgasm approaching. I turned around and straddled him, sliding myself down onto his cock. I could feel cum squeezing out of me as he went deeper and I heard some comments from the other guys. I rode Kevin for just a few seconds when he shuddered and moaned. I fell on top of his chest and kissed him. I pushed my tongue deep into his mouth, sucking his tongue.

Then I felt hands on my back. Mike was stroking my tits with one hand and my back with the other as Kevin rolled out from under me. Mike grabbed my hips and kept me up on my knees. As I bent forward he pushed his cock into my cunt from behind. His hands moved from my hips to my tits as he pounded me! Mike didn't last long. As he pumped into me and came, I felt the wetness of all the cum running down the inside of my legs and onto my stockings. I remember guys telling how hot I looked and how great my body was and that I was a beautiful woman. I know I felt like the queen of the ball or something. I didn't feel used or taken advantage of at all. Scott was next.

I had rolled onto my back again and as Scott got on the bed, I raised my legs up and spread them for him. Scott had a towel or tee shirt and he wiped my cunt and thighs with it to clean up some of the cum. I had already been fucked four times tonight and when Scott got in me, I had set a new record. Scott just slid in and out, whispering in my ear how great I was and how nice it was for me to fuck everybody. Scott was taking a long time and I heard the guys urging him on. I responded by pushing my hips up hard and pulling his ass to push him deep into me. As I bucked up and down with him, the others started a rhythmic chant, "Ann- ie Ann- ie" I usually don't cum unless I'm riding on top of guy, but I could feel and orgasm building. Scott started to cum before I did, but he stayed hard long enough after for me to get off too. This brought applause from the rest.

John was the quietest and probably the only real geek in the group. He was very smart and very helpful in class, but very shy. When I first met him, I thought he might even be gay. He knelt beside me on the bed and when he whispered, "What should I do?", I knew he was a virgin! I said, "Relax John. Let me lead you. Nobody will know!" I was inspired! I knelt low and sucked his cock, licking it and popping the end in and out of my mouth. I kept John turned so his back was to the others, making him less self-conscious.

He was only 19, almost ten years my junior. The same age as Tom when I married him! The thought was very exciting! Then I laid on my side facing John and pulled him between my legs. He watched me as I reached down and guided him into me. On our sides, I could easily control his speed and depth. This way I could squeeze his cock and keep him from cumming too soon. We kissed and looked at each other and he moved in and out, moaning all the time! I could tell he wasn't going to last long and I rolled us over, never letting him slide out. Once he was on top of me, I opened myself wide and pulled him deep into me. He started cumming almost immediately, and he pumped in and out until he finished. As he came, I pretended to cum with him, groaning and crying out! This pumped up the other guys and John kept moaning and telling me he loved me!

I think John would have laid there forever, but the guys pulled him up and Roger took his place. I was dripping all over again and somebody threw Roger a towel and he wiped me up again. Then instead of getting in me, he began to play with my cunt and gently stroke my clit. Roger knew what he was doing. I started to let go and just enjoy his hands. I began to moan and I laid back, grabbing the headboard with my hands, pulling my legs up to my breasts and squeezing my thighs together as he rubbed me. This was how I masturbated at home and having cum once already, I was soon twisting and screaming with my second orgasm. After that one came another and then a fourth! I know that the rest of the guys were amazed at the frequency and intensity of my responses. As I calmed down, I told Roger "Thank you, you slow handed devil!"

I told him he could do it any way he wanted. He asked me if he could cum in my mouth. I turned him over on his back and gave him a long slow blow job. I teased and sucked his cock. I licked his balls and stomach and ran my hands all over him! I was able to take him all the way down my throat and got some cheers from the guys when I did. When he finally started to cum, he surprised me by pulling out of my mouth after a couple squirts and he shot all over my face. At first I felt a little pissed, but I did tell him he could do whatever he wanted. He certainly had earned that!

Jim had already fucked me once tonight in the "contest", but he was ready again. Debbie had gotten a washcloth and wiped my face and then my cunt. The warm water felt good. I thought I might be sore, but I felt just fine. I know I was really slippery, but I could still feel the guys when they were in me. Jim turned me on my side and got in me from behind, reaching around and squeezing my tits as he pushed tight against my ass fucking my cunt deep and fast. Jim played with my tits and came after a few minutes. Everybody was still in the room watching me. I had fucked seven times, taking everybody but Roger into my cunt.

I felt tired, but still very excited. The orgasms had taken a lot out of me. I sat up on the bed and everybody clapped for me. I said I needed a break and they started filing out. Debbie grabbed Roger and said, "I want you now!" She tugged him into the other bedroom. I was alone again. I tried to clean myself up a little bit. The bed was soaked with the juices from all the fucking that had gone on. As I wiped myself off with a dry part of the sheet I looked at my cunt. It was red and puffy and it stayed open about two fingers wide instead of closing up! I wasn't the least bit sore.

I took off the stockings and garter as they were sticky with cum. I went across the hall to the bathroom and washed up a little. I was going to look for some clothes when John brought me my sweater and skirt. We went back to the bedroom and I could see the rest of the guys in the living room. Roger was still with Debbie, but everybody else was talking and drinking. I turned to John and asked him if he wanted to do it again. He said, " Oh yes Annie, could I?"

I felt his cock through his jeans and said, "It feels like you can!" I stripped his pants off and we got on the wet sheets. This time John lasted much longer. He stroked in and out as he laid on top of me. Then I pushed him on his back and got on top, riding him. He stroked my tits as we moved back and forth. I could feel another orgasm coming and when I started to moan loudly and increased the pace, John filled me up again!

12