Growing Stones Ch. 02

Story Info
James and Beverly wait for their parents to leave.
9.7k words
4.77
13.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in front of my desktop with my head buzzing from what had just taken place. I tried launching up the game that had previously captured my attention so avidly, but found that my head was somewhere else, and I quickly tabbed out to browse the internet. After several aimless minutes, I picked up my phone and sent Beverly a text.

"Hey. Want to go get food later and do the den again?"

I sent the text and returned to my aimless browsing, my mind roiling with images of all the depraved things I wanted to do to and with Beverly. Thankfully, I didn't have to wait long before the reply arrived.

"I have a date with some girlfriends... its Tiff's 18th bday." The text was accompanied by a frown emoji which helped alleviate my immediate disappointment. Before I could respond, Beverly sent another text.

"Tomorrow instead? I think Mom + Dad are leaving in the afternoon."

My stomach did a somersault, and I quickly tapped out a reply. Before I could send it, I heard a knock on my door, and Beverly let herself into my room. She was wearing pink leggings and a white t-shirt that would have been loose on anyone but her. She had her hair braided in two tight French braids that fell over her shoulders. She had her laptop pressed to her chest and though she seemed a little unsure, she made her way over to my bed and sat down on it, putting her computer down next to her.

"Hey!"

"Hey you. I was about to text you back, did you want to go to Di Napoli's? tomorrow?"

Beverly smiled and my heart skipped a beat.

"Sounds good! Sorry I couldn't make it tonight."

I smiled back and shrugged.

"You had plans! I totally understand."

"Do you mind if I hang out here til I have to go? I don't want to just barge in but I missed you."

She seemed unsure of how I would react to her being in my personal space. It wasn't something that happened very often, though not for any particular reason other than the fact we respected each other's boundaries when we weren't being obnoxious.

"Not at all. Call me crazy but I was already beginning to miss you too."

We laughed together, dispelling any awkward energy or tension and hung out, chatting about this or that while I finally felt the urge to play my game. Beverly, who usually showed very little interest in such things, perked up when I launched the game client and asked me to explain certain aspects or nuances of the game. After a little while I paused it on my pc and turned to Beverly.

"You know we could play together if you wanted?"

Beverly balked at the suggestion.

"I'd have no idea how to even start! And you're so much better than me, you'd beat me without even trying!"

Laughing, I explained that we could work together and not against each other, and that I could help teach her if she was interested.

"I'm not even that good, I restart characters all the time. No pressure, I only ask because you're so curious all of the sudden."

It was Beverly's turn to laugh, and she twirled one of her braids absentmindedly.

"I get why you've been so absorbed by it lately. It looks pretty interesting. Maybe not tonight, but soon when we've got time to kill. I've got to get ready soon anyways."

I glanced at the clock and realized we had been chatting for hours. It was indeed getting late.

"If you leave your laptop here I can install it for you! No pressure though, we can do this any time."

Beverly considered this, and then cracked one of her trademark sultry rogue grins.

"Let me just clear my browser history and it's all yours."

I felt myself flush and before I could stop myself I foolishly asked why.

"You're not the only one that watches fucked up porn in this house J."

She gave me a wink and then got up and stretched, leaving the laptop on the foot of my bed. I cracked it open and started leafing through her files.

"Only partially kidding. Have a look if you want to. There's nothing there I wouldn't want you to see anyways. It's really just Mom and Dad that would freak."

"Haha alright I think I catch your drift. Also, I never asked, what are you actually up to tonight? Seems late to hang out."

Beverly shrugged.

"Jessica invited some of the other girls from the soccer team over for a slumber party. I might stay the night if Tiff wants to as well. Why do you look so bummed? I thought you'd be drooling at the thought of us in our nighties."

Beverly's friends were all quite attractive, and in the past my mind would have been racing, imagining all those beautiful bodies in one place.

"To be honest I really just want you all to myself."

I shrugged noncommittally and continued looking through her computer. I opened her web browser and hovered the mouse over the browser history button.

"Also you're joking if you think I'm imagining all of you dressed all skimpy like. That illusion was broken years ago. Girls are gross."

Beverly laughed and nodded knowingly.

"What? A bunch of girls in sweatpants and no makeup is not good enough for you?"

I rolled my eyes.

"You're kidding if you think all of you need makeup to look good, especially you for that matter. Or that sweat pants are a bad look for ya'll. But nah, you're half right, only you are good enough for me. You're too good for me. I'm out of my league with you."

I stood up, and closed the distance between us. Beverly pretended to swoon as I swept her into my arms.

"You're too kind loverboy."

We kissed again, passionate and completely at ease in each other's embrace. When we parted again, Beverly kissed my forehead.

"I really do wish I could take you with me. I doubt any of the girls would mind, but I'd probably have to spend the whole night trying to pry them off you."

"Fair enough, if you say so. I guess this means you won't be joining me for my morning run?"

"You wish!"

"I do! It's lovely out there in the mornings, but lonely too."

Beverly raised an eyebrow.

"Well like I said, keep me company at the gym and I'll keep you from getting too lonely in the mornings."

Skeptically, I mirrored her expression.

"YOU get lonely at the gym?"

Beverly's eyebrows arched higher and an evil gleam entered her eyes.

"Not exactly in the same way. I try to go mostly when it's empty, but it's still nice to be there with someone I know. Is that a note of jealousy I hear in your voice?"

I hastily pushed the feeling away and shook my head.

"No, just surprised. Ok fine, maybe a little bit."

Beverly smiled, and kissed my nose. She punched my shoulder lightly and in a playfully mocking tone she teased me.

"Then come with me when I go! Protect me from all the guys who stare at me when I'm trying to concentrate. I promise I'll run with you if you come with me."

I looked at her suspiciously, but saw nothing but my sister's innocent puppy dog eyes, pleading to me in a way I found incredibly difficult to resist. After a moment, I relented.

"Do you get stared at a lot?"

Beverly sighed, and looked me in the eye, her face growing more serious.

"James, not a day goes by where I don't catch someone staring. The good days are the ones where that's all that happens."

I felt a pang of guilt paired with a surge of admiration for her strength and poise, and apologized for making her feel uncomfortable when I had done the same in the past. Her face, which had grown briefly steely, broke with a pensive grin.

"I like the way you look at me James. I really don't mind it at all. But thanks for apologizing. It's really sweet and it means a lot."

I put her laptop down and gave her a hug, and laughing, we made our way out into the upstairs hallway, where we parted. Beverly went to the bathroom to get ready to leave, and I went downstairs where my mom was starting dinner, and asked if I could help.

When I got back to my room from dinner, the first thing I noticed was Beverly's laptop at the foot of my bed. I put it out of my mind, and sat at my desk, wondering what game to launch up. But I couldn't focus. My mind kept circling back to the memory of Beverly winking at me, telling me to check her browser history.

What sort of fucked up porn was she into? The questions began to accumulate and then press into my brain relentlessly. My cock was starting to chub up so I got up and onto my bed and reached down to grab Beverly's laptop. It was a MacBook, and was plastered with stickers, several of them from local businesses in the area. I opened the laptop up, clicked a few times and was stunned to see a hidden browser page already open to a porn website. The page was a collection of videos that Beverly had 'favorited'. I scrolled through them glancing over some thumbnails and slowly rubbing my cock. It was immediately discernible that Beverly was obsessed with incest porn.

Her list of favorites included videos that I myself had masturbated to, as well as some that I hadn't ever seen before. I clicked on a few and started to jack off, my whole body vibrating with the knowledge that my sister had the same kink I did. I remembered promising myself the other day that all my cum belonged to her, but her invitation to check out her browser history and kinks felt like permission enough for me to continue.

It was exhilarating to think that she wanted me as badly as I had always wanted her. I was so turned on that I quickly busted a huge nut, spurting cum onto my clothing by accident as I massaged my cock. It was frustrating not to have my sister around to cum in, and I chuckled as I reflected on how quickly things had changed. It had been a long time since I had felt this wired up and turned on.

The rest of the evening went by uneventfully aside from a few snaps and texts I traded with Beverly. It looked like the girls were having a good time together, and the snaps were all fairly tame aside from a mirror selfie I received later that night. Beverly was in the restroom of her friend Jessica's house. One of her hands was down the front of her leggings and the other, holding her phone, was pulling down the front of her shirt revealing her gorgeous breasts. She was clearly touching herself, and the image was captioned, "Missing you. Here's something to keep you thinking of me tonight."

My cock immediately perked up, and I saved the snap by screenshotting it. I got back onto my bed and pulled my shorts and underwear down and started to jack off, sending her a quick clip of me stroking my shaft. I captioned it "miss you too."

I continued to massage my cock as I stared at the picture of my sister's full and beautiful rack, when I got a notification that my video had been replayed. I hadn't actually ever sent anyone a dick pic, or a video of my junk for that matter, so I was feeling a mixture of anxiety and elation at the thought that Beverly wanted to see my cock again. As I started to feel myself building up for another orgasm, I got another snap from Beverly, a video. Pausing, I activated the video and was rewarded with a view of my sister, now on the bathmat and bathroom floor furiously massaging her pussy. Her leggings must have been down to her ankles and her boobs were now pushed over the top of her shirt, jiggling slightly as she touched herself. She was biting her lip, a vision of pure lust. The video was captioned "I want your cum."

I wasn't going to disappoint Beverly, and I furiously masturbated myself, filming as I stroked my engorged penis. I came, a rope of cum spurting outwards, almost hitting my phone camera. The effect was pretty visceral, and stopping only to add "your wish is my command," I sent it. Feeling myself come down from my orgasm and all my tension release, I waited for a reply. It was not long in coming, and I watched as my twin made herself cum, entranced by how attractive she was, how good her eye for aesthetics could be even on the floor of a bathroom in the midst of orgasmic throes. Switching to messages, I sent Beverly a quick goodnight text.

"That was awesome Bev. Can't wait to see you tomorrow."

"Seriously."

"Been having fun?"

"It's been groovy. I gotta head back out to the party though, they'll be wondering where I've been."

"Fair enough. I guess that means I'm turning in. "

Before sending that last text I hesitated, considering everything that I was feeling, and trying to balance my emotions with a modicum of clear-headed thought. After a brief moment, I added.

"I love you."

Balling up my fists, I gathered my courage and hit send. Briefly, I wondered why I was finding it so difficult to tell my sister that I loved her. The reality was that my feelings went far beyond the usual definition of brotherly love. It wasn't too long before I got a text back. Beverly seemed to be winding down for the night as well.

"I love you too James. I can't wait for tomorrow. Sweet dreams!"

I felt a sigh of relief escaping my lips unbidden, and slumped back into my bed, sleep pushing down upon my eyelids, and thoughts of my sister dancing in my head.

The next day, I got up early, and went on a run. It was a nice day out, and though I usually stuck to the local trails, I took the longer route and found myself passing by the high school, which was a ways out of my usual path. The sun was only just peeking over the horizon, and the sky was still a brilliant shade of dark blue. The school itself was surrounded by fields and playing grounds, and as I jogged around the campus perimeter, I passed a couple of women heading to the track for their morning walk. Both of them smiled and waved at me as I ran past.

It was a warm, cloudless day, and the morning was shaping up to be a gorgeous one. By the time I had returned home and showered, it was only 7:30 am. My parents were out cold and would be for a while, so I made myself a nice breakfast and some coffee and settled down in front of the TV in the den, flipping through the channels, unable to settle on anything. My phone buzzed with a text accompanied by a snap from Beverly.

"Morning."

The snap was a simple one, her smiling into the camera and wearing a thin white t-shirt that clung tightly to her torso, giving me a tantalizing glimpse of her breasts.

"Morning! You're beautiful. Put on some clothes and come down to the den."

"Sure thing."

James' dad made his way down into the den with a mug of coffee, and plonked himself down on the couch next to his son, sighing heavily.

"Hey Dad."

"Good morning James. What are you up to?"

"Nothing much, just waiting on Bev to finish getting ready. We're gonna go to Di Napoli's for lunch today, want to come with Mom?"

"Yeah sure, that sounds great. It's been a while since we've gone there together as a family."

My father turned his attention back to the news, and I returned to my phone, scrolling through several apps. Before long, the door to the den opened and in stepped Beverly, dressed in a gray sports bra and matching leggings. She was holding a mug of coffee and a plate of microwaved breakfast burritos. If my dad hadn't been there I would have pounced her, she looked tired but effortlessly sexy.

"Sup nerds. Mom's coming down with more food."

I laughed and accepted a plate of food, and Beverly handed me her coffee and flopped down onto the couch between her father and I, her head landing on my lap. As I sipped the coffee, my mother entered the room, carrying an armful of food. There was a bag of chips, some guacamole and sour cream in one hand and some sliced fruit in the other, which was also gripping a mug of coffee. She put it all down on the coffee table in front of the couch and took a seat next to my father.

"Thanks for the grub Mom!"

"No problem kids."

The four of us settled in to watch the news, eating and chatting about this or that. It was a very pleasant moment, and for a while, Beverly and I were able to relax and spend some quality time with our parents. Eventually however, they had to excuse themselves to get some packing done. Beverly's head was still on my lap, and I could feel the heat of her body and the softness of her crimson blond hair through the fabric of my shorts.

"So are you excited to have lunch with the family today?"

Beverly nodded, and shifted her head, nuzzling her cheek into the inside of my thigh.

"Absolutely! You know I love going out with you guys. Plus I'm hungry."

She grinned at me, her face full of mischievous glee, and she gave me a quick peck on the cheek before sitting back up and stretching. Her breasts pushed out against her bra, and she caught me looking at her cleavage, flashing me a grin.

"Hey, wanna go play video games or something until then? We've got some time to kill."

I looked at her, shocked.

"You really were serious? I thought you called them a 'waste of time' a few years ago."

Beverly stood up, and pulled me to my feet.

"That was then, this is now."

I laughed in disbelief and we left the den together, heading upstairs to my room.

"Well alright then, let's see how good you are. You might surprise yourself."

"Don't bet on it. I have zero hand-eye coordination."

Once we were in my room, I showed her the game I had been playing the other day, and walked her through the character creation process.

"Ok so here are the different races. Humans, orcs, elves, halflings, etcetera. They have different traits, and those are what make each of them unique and interesting. For instance, elves are a bit stronger in magic than humans but they are more fragile. Here I'm gonna make a character too."

I selected a human paladin, and showed her how to select weapons and equipment. Beverly looked intrigued.

"I think I'm going to make an elf wizard."

She selected a tall, lithe figure, and set her hair to a bright red color. She gave the character a cute face and large, well-endowed breasts.

"What, are you making yourself? You know you're already hotter than the average elf, right?"

I laughed and she elbowed me, blushing a little.

"I was actually imagining a version of myself who could kick your ass at this game."

We played for a little while, and Beverly picked up the basics pretty quickly. Playing with her was a dream come true, and teaching her was second nature. Soon, my sister was leading me through several quests I hadn't found before, because her approach to the game was totally different to mine. She was patient and took time to read scrolls and plaques, while I liked to just barge on through the game looking for things to fight. After a couple hours of playing, the two of us split up to get ready to head to the restaurant.

I put on a nice collared shirt and some slacks, pulling out my dress shoes and belt for the occasion. As I finished getting ready, I heard a knock on my door, and Beverly let herself in. She was wearing a long flowing black dress, her hair loose and flashing like flames. My eyes were drawn to the flair of her hips and the swell of her breasts. I eyed her cleavage hungrily.

"Wow, you look great!"

"Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself."

I held my hand out, and she took it, smiling and allowing me to give her a twirl. I admired her for a moment and kissed her, and then we made our way downstairs. I reveled in the feeling of being dressed up with her. I wanted to undress her then and there. We would have to go on a date together sometime soon. My mom and dad were already outside, and they both seemed pleased at our appearance and promptness. As we pulled away, the conversation turned to what the plans for the week were.

"What are you kids gonna be up to while we're gone?"

In the back seat Beverly and I shared a look.

"Oh nothing. College prep, studying, hanging out. Not much, just trying to stay out of trouble."

Our mother laughed.

"Trouble seems to have a way of finding you kids. Stay out of it as best you can. I trust you two. But do try to have some fun."

"Of course, Mom. How's the project going by the way? Any progress?"