Growing Up Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I felt the pressure of that cock head opening me up. The feeling of the girth of his shaft as it slid across my inner walls. If you have never been fucked by a thick cock it is a sensation like no other. But right now, at eighteen, it was the only sensation my asshole, Martin's pussy had ever felt. By the sounds coming out of me it was a sensation that was sending me into bliss.

Once Martin had reached a spot deep in my ass that seemed to give him more resistance he stopped. Then slowly he began to pull out. I about lost it as that shaft just slid ever so slowly back out of my hole. Every inch that it slid out would cause me to quiver and groan ever so softly. Then I would open my mouth and swallow a big gulp of air as that cock would start to make its way back inside me.

Over and over he would repeat this. In and out, in and out. Very slow at first then gently picking up speed. Now I was shamelessly panting. His cock was sending me to a place I had never been before.

Then I started to panic because I started to feel that feeling I got just as I was going to blow my wad. "Stop babe! Stop! Please stop!!" I cried out as I would reach back to slap at his side to get his attention because he was feeling his own bliss.

Then suddenly he stopped and no words were spoken. There I was, out in the middle of nowhere between two cotton fields, miles from the closest house.

4 a.m. on a bright moon lit Saturday night on the Panhandle of Texas. Bent over the front seat of our farm work truck. A thick cock buried in my ass and trying desperately not to cum. Martin slowly slid out of me.

"Take your pants off," he ordered. I straightened up gathering myself and quickly did as I was told. Pulling my shoes and socks off then my pants. Placing them neatly in the seat as I could hear Martin grabbing on to the tailgate of the truck. I heard him lower the tailgate down and by the way the truck moved I could tell that he had sat down on it.

As I walked naked to the back of the tuck I felt a sensation that I have never ever felt since then. I was under the Texas moon and stars with a cool summer breeze blowing over me. Walking to join the man that I had fallen for, prepared to continue giving myself to him.

Martin was sitting on the lowered tailgate. His legs hanging over the edge at the knees. Martin reached out taking my hands then pulling me up onto him. I was facing him with my feet flat on the tailgate on either side of him. I immediately started lowering myself. I could feel my ass opening up as I slowly lowered myself down to that huge cock that was waiting for my asshole.

Grabbing on to Martins shoulders to balance myself Martin positioned the head of his cock right on my hole.

Then I slowly started lowering myself. As I felt his cock slide into me I was amazed that there was no pain. There was still ache and discomfort but no pain and that wouldn't last very long. "Drop your pussy baby," Martin would whisper with his hands on my ass holding on to me.

Doing as I was told I could feel that monster slithering back into me spreading me open. I leaned into Martin and wrapped my arms around his neck burying my face into him. The rest was one big fantastic blur. I wish I could tell you what sounds were coming out of my mouth and when but I can't. All I know is that I was riding Martins cock like it had always been mine.

I was squatting over him and then another surprising, painful move. Martin slid his hands from my ass to under my knees pulling my feet out from under me. My own weight dropped my ass down that cock shaft like a fireman sliding down a pole to get to his truck. I instantly bottomed out. Yes, I instantly bottomed out.

I screamed...

I sat there with that monster deep inside of me unable to move. Martin just like the other times just sat perfectly still. I was whimpering or maybe I was crying but not once did I try to get off and not once did Martin try to lift me off. Then just like earlier the pain started to dull. But that cock was buried to deep. I think Martin sensed this because what happened next was not what I expected.

Martin slowly leaned forward then he leaned back putting some space between our upper bodies. Then with his right hand holding on to my back to keep me from falling. Martin slid his left hand down and grabbed my cock. It was limp and totally slathered with pre cum.

I was too far gone by that point to be shocked. I just tilted my head back and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. Martin started stroking my cock with his hand and at some point I started rocking my hips. "Don't babe, please." I whispered into Martins ear, wanting him to let go of my cock. Then I leaned back into him wrapping my arms around his neck.

Martin wrapped his hands around my back and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Locking my ankles behind him I started fucking him. Rocking back and forth with rhythmic short strokes. The sensation was more than he could handle as he started blowing his cum inside me again. I could feel my insides being flooded again just like earlier in his room.

I started shaking feeling him quiver and listening to him moan in my ear. Then after one last flex of his cock I could tell that he was drained. As he lifted himself up off the tailgate of the truck I was still impaled on his monster cock. With every step he took I felt a combination of pain and bliss. Then he walked back to the cab of the truck with me still impaled on his cock.

He gently lowered me down to lay me down on the seat I released my grip on him. Unlocking my ankles and spreading my legs allowing him to step back and slide his cock out of me. I can still feel the sensation of his shaft as every vein on that wonderful cock could be felt by my inner walls of my ass as it slithered out of me.

As I felt that cock head drop out of me I felt the sensations of his cum drooling out of me. My ass was on the edge the seat so his cum was dripping down on to the ground. Then with my legs spread Martin leaned down and just like that he took my cock in his mouth.

That was just too much. I lost it. It took him all of one minute and I was blowing in his mouth. I had no time to warn him and honestly I don't think I cared. My cock, not being anywhere near the size of Martins, was easily all in his mouth. After I finished dumping my load he pulled his mouth off of me moved up to my mouth and kissed me.

Martin was shoving my own cum in my mouth and I was swallowing it. I was insane with lust as I sucked his mouth dry and I continued sucking his tongue like it was his cock trying to get more.

It took us a minute to regain our composure. Martin slowly getting up off me kissing my body all the way down. Then finally one last kiss, on the head of my cock. We finally got dressed and headed home. Martin stayed with me to make sure I got up in time to go to the cook out.

Finally this morning before I left Martin fucked me one more time. I was nice and clean proud of my smooth skin and clean aching hole. Martin grabbed me as I was about to walk out of his living room. Martin slid my pants down just enough to have access to my ass. Then shoving his tongue in my ass giving it some natural lube. Then sitting me on his cock and slowly pushing the head of his cock inside me. I winced with pain. This was not pleasurable for me at all. I was in pain but I took it.

It was quick and short. Short as in he only used the head of his cock because I was too sore to take more than that. Quick as in just a few strokes, maybe, then he dumped what little bit of cum his nut sack was still holding inside of me. Before lifting my pants up he SMACKED...my ass. I pulled my pants up, wide eyed and he sent me on my way.

With that my story to Janie was over...

Janie's face was flushed red. Her breathing was deep and I could tell by that look that she needed to cum. I was dying inside with contact embarrassment from her dilemma. Janie needed cock and I could see it because that was the same look I made when I was in need

Looking at the clock it was 11. I asked if I could use her bathroom then went in and sat down to pee. I wanted to make sure there was no more cum to push out. I wiped myself clean to make sure. "I'm using the bathroom like a girl," I thought to myself. Maybe I did have a pussy.

Checking my ass out in the mirror that was hanging on the back of her bathroom door. I grinned because I knew my ass drove Martin crazy. As I walked out I could hear Janie on her phone. I quickly froze not taking another step.

"I'm sorry babe, really I'm sorry. Please come over?" Janie's voice sounded desperate. "If you come over you can fuck me in the ass." As I heard Janie say those words I had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing out loud. "Yes, you can fuck me in the ass," she repeated. "Ok babe see you in 30, bye." And with that she hung up.

I paused for a minute and then walked into the room. Janie and I engaged in more small talk. But she would keep looking at the clock on the wall. I took the que and politely started to leave. We hugged and made plans to meet mid-week for dinner. Then on that I was out the door. Janie stood on her front door stoop as I got in my car and drove away.

As I pulled away a thought crossed my mind causing me to laugh as I waved bye to Janie.... you anal slut.

12