Growing Up Family

Story Info
Family fun with sisters and mom.
8.2k words
4.5
96.2k
100
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Family

Growing up in the country on six hundred and forty acres of mixed pasture and plowed land Mom my two sisters and I had a nice life. Dad had passed away in an accident and thanks to good lawyers our financial life was one where we never had to work for the rest of our lives. The plowed land and pasture we leased to a local family who cared for it like their own while we kept twenty acres with trees and a solid tall wall surrounding our home compound.

Not many people knew where we lived, but mom had some female friends with whom she would spend time for a social life. Liz and Kim my older sisters one three years and the other five years older than myself had what we needed and enjoyed each other's company. I had the basement set up as my part of the house with a home gym with weights and a steam room sauna.

Nudity was nothing to us as in the evenings the women would just wear tank tops and panties and I just wore boxers as it was comfortable. The clothing was very form-fitting on them and mom and both sisters had large breasts and it seemed like they were always cold or excited. We never closed our bedroom doors and if I saw them changing I did not linger but kept moving as it was just part of life for us.

We loved living outside and always hiked or rode horses to stay in shape. I would run three 5K a week for cardio and then lift weights to get what I thought was a little muscle. Sure the girls in school always were hitting on me and my sisters always seemed to turn guys away and the phone answering machine just filled up. They did not date and just mom's friends were the only people who would visit us. They had keys to the house and a code to the main gate as well.

I was down in the basement working out one morning when mom came in with a shopping bag in hand. Like always she was wearing her thin white tank top and very tiny almost thong panties. I had been working out and I was sweating and nasty and needed a shower. I was just wearing a pair of baggy shorts with an athletic supporter underneath. I had pulled off my shirt and my muscles were all pumped up. I sat on the weight bench that had almost three hundred pounds on the bar and leaned back against the bar. Mom sat down on the foot end and as she sat down she spread her legs. I tried not to look at her body, but ut I focused on her face as a young man being used to semi-nudity I focused on her face.

"I bought you something while shopping yesterday and I want you to try it on for me!" she said as she handed me the shopping bag.

I reached in and pulled out a couple of pairs of black thongs. "Mom, you sure these are for me and not the girls?" I questioned.

She took a pair and held them up showing the pouch in the front for my penis and testicles and they were tiny.

"Mom I may not fit into them as I am not as average as most guys my age," I said as I took them from her. "Let me grab a shower and will change into them later," I added.

Mom looked at me and told me to stand up and try them on right now. She had seen me all my life so I turned a bit and pulled the wet shorts and supporter off of my body. "My god you have a nice body. From the top-down and your ass is like a rock," she said a little uneasy.

I pulled on the thong and the string between my cheeks seemed odd. I stuffed myself into the pouch and it did support me like the supporter I had just pulled off. I turned facing her and noticed her neck and chest were flushed and she was short of breath.

Mom stood up and reached down and adjusted the way the thong fit on me. It felt ok to me as I turned and moved. "I love how they look on you. I got you a dozen pairs of different colors for you to wear. I even have a special sheer white pair for a special occasion when ready. No more boxers for you around the house. Just these and nothing else. I want to see your body like I see your sister's bodies all the time."

"Hell mom I might as well be nude right now and if I get an erection there is no way I will stay in these things," I said as I looked her over.

"You want nude?" mom said as she pulled her tank top off in a quick motion and then stepped out of her panties. I was floored how casual she was about it as she sat down again on the bench as before with her legs spread on either side of the weight bench. There was not a single hair on her body and I was trying not to look at her body but was failing. "Now how is this? Maybe I should tell your sisters to go nude like this just to save on doing laundry." mom laughed.

Just thinking of the three of them nude had me becoming erect and mom did not fail to notice this fact. Within moments my penis was pointing straight out the top of the pouch. When erect I am about nine inches long and have a nice wide girth.

Mom reached down and took my right hand and pulled it to her pubic mound. The skin was so smooth and soft I let my fingers caress not only the mound but the labia on each side and I noticed how inflamed her labia had become. That mom was turned on by all this and I will not deny I had dreamed of making love to her and my sister. I decided now was not the time and sat down on the bench again and looked mom in the eyes. "Mom I have dreamed of this for so long, but I want all of us to talk this over to make sure no one has any regrets."

Mom slipped her fingers over her clit and labia showing me how turned on she was ready to fuck me. I got up and stepped out of the thong and pulled her face to my groin as my erection was inches from her face. She opened her mouth and tried to pull my hips towards her face.

"Mom not right now. I need a shower and I will buzz my pubic hair as I want to look good for Liz and Kim. I notice none of you have any hair on your body. Do you all wax or shave all the time?" I asked as I pulled away from her.

Mom seemed lost in thought and said "On their nineteenth birthday I had them set up with a dermatologist and had full body laser hair removal. I did it years ago and then they asked me to have it done on them, Have you ever thought about having this done on you? I know men in porn with smaller cocks have it done, but then you look great and I can only imagine how you will look."

"I have thought about it and a couple of times I have shaved my testicles and shaft and liked the look, but the itch afterward drove me crazy," I told her.

Mom smiled and said, "With the laser hair removal you never will have it grow back and with your body, the women will fight over you. Tell you what I can have the dermatologist bring her team of four women and have the first session done tomorrow night."

"Great, but what about tonight we go out dancing at the Western Oak where we can have fun and maybe tonight we can get a hotel room afterward as I will not want to drive home drunk. The hotel is nice and is within walking distance of the club so no chance of drunk driving. Why don't you call and make a reservation while I grab a shower." I said as I walked upstairs nude. I did not know if Kim and Liz were home, but mom said we might as well be nude. I heard her follow me and a few minutes later she was in the shower washing my back.

When we were done and drying off Kim walked by and did a double-take as she saw us both nude. She did not say anything and kept going as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Mom dressed in a pair of skin-tight jeans with a low-cut silver and white striped blouse and her high-heeled boots that went to her knees. I could tell she was not wearing anything under her clothing as there were no panty lines and her breasts swayed as she walked. I wore the black thong with new tight jeans and a powder blue snap-front western shirt and my well-worn boots.

The girls were in the kitchen as we walked out and neither of them had on a tank top. I guess mom had told them they were no longer needed and I could not believe how good they both looked. Mom hugged me and said "Yes they do look good. Girls' panties are also optional now and if you want to just be nude anytime enjoy yourself. I know I will after tonight."

Liz asked, "You two staying out tonight?"

Mom smiled and cupped my groin and laughed. "Your brother and I will go dancing and I will text you the hotel and room number once we check in tonight after dancing."

Liz and Kim walked up to us and hugged me and kissed me not like sisters and brothers, but as lovers would kiss. They both grasped my ass and groin and I asked them to take off their panties so I could see them in all their natural glory before mom and I left for the night. They looked fantastic and like mom was all hairless. I had become erect by all this and mom laughed and we walked out to my old truck.

The truck was over ten years old with bad paint, but it ran well and the air conditioning blowing ice cold. I never worried about it being stolen where all the guys in school were making huge car payments. I kept it clean, but it was my work truck. Mom slid into the driver's side and sat in the middle of the bench seat as I got in and started the truck. The trip into town did not take long and we made it to the hotel about three in the afternoon. I put the room on my credit card and it was a single king-size bed and bathroom. We both knew where this would end tonight.

Mom looked at me and suggested that we both get our hair done as it was early so we walked to the saloon and I got a buzz cut to the scalp and a shave while she had her hair washed and set in an updo style. As we walked out mom told me, "You look fantastic and the women tonight will be hard-pressed not to try and pick you up. This place is for an older generation without any sexual hangups so there will be people of both genders dancing with each other. I hope this does not bother you?" she said.

"Why should this offend me as I know you and my sisters enjoy each other's bodies and I am glad that I am joining in on the fun now. I was thinking just you and I would be dancing with each other." I said looking at her.

"Honey I want you to dance with as many ladies as possible as the more people you dance with the better dancer you will become. This also is how a man becomes a better lover. Each partner will teach you more and we will never become jealous of a lover you take to bed as it just makes you better for us to enjoy." she told me as we walked to a Mexican restaurant for dinner.

We ate and had a couple of drinks as we waited for the club to open and then walked down the block and I gave my credit card for a tab. "Be generous tonight and do not worry about how much you spend. I will see the bill is paid to the bank myself. Do not get drunk and buy the ladies' drinks and both of us will have a great time tonight. We each took a separate table near the dance floor and the place started to fill up quickly. The place was being filled with mostly women and there was an audio track playing so I walked over to mom and took her out to the dance floor as we were the first people out there.

We were followed by several pairs of women and mom guided me to a pair and we swapped partners. The music was not too fast and easy to dance to as I would spin and pull the woman against me. I felt her hands touch my chest and she would lick her lips as we were face to face. Mom cut back in and she looked at me and smiled. "That's the way I want you to behave. Let them play with you and if they touch you to touch them just let your hands slip to their lower back and see where it leads."

I pulled mom to me as the music tempo slowed and we held each other close and like she said I placed my hands right above her firm backside as she ground herself against my groin. I let my hands drop and without being obvious I looked around and noticed several women smiling at me. We danced a few songs and mom peeled off to get to her table and a tall dark-skinned woman took my hand and we danced.

In doing so we held each other close and she placed my right hand on her left buttock as we moved to and fro and she ground her body against mine. Looking around I noticed I was one of the few men in the place and the others were not dancing, but playing billiards and not paying attention to the woman after woman danced with me and I was getting thirsty as I needed something to drink. I took the last shorter full-figured lighter-skinned woman by the hand and went to a booth in a corner to rest. Mom nodded her approval and I thought she would sit opposite me, but she slipped in beside me.

It was a bit quieter in the corner and she asked me if I was available to have some fun tonight. I let her know I was with a friend who I would be leaving with and she reached down and caressed my groin and kissed me. I let her and she took my hands and placed one on her right breast and the other slipped under her skirt. Like, mom, she was not wearing anything under her skirt so I slipped my fingers into her and played with her clit till she came. I noticed a few ladies watching with a look of lust in their eyes. I waved the waitress over and the woman slipped a card in my shirt pocket and left.

The waitress smiled and handed me a beer and nodded to a group of well-dressed women sitting near mom so I raised my beer in a toast to them and drank it down. I was near the restrooms and did have to urinate so after drinking the beer I went to the men's room and heard the door behind me close. I was standing at one of the urinals and when I turned my head I saw one of the women who had bought me a beer and a friend of hers watching me. I finished and flushed and went to wash my hands. The one stayed at the door and the other knelt at my feet. Without a word, she undid my pants and had my cock in her mouth before I could say anything.

"God you are huge!" was all she said and then sucked my cock. Her friend was watching and her eyes were open wide as she walked over and knelt next to her friend. They took turns playing with me and I did not orgasm. I told them thanks, but I needed to get back out before my friend worried about me. They each handed me a card and kissed me. "Child if you ever need a tumble we would love to share a night of fucking with you." and I left the men's room.

I saw mom was walking towards me, but when she saw I was OK she went back over to her table and I sat down and ordered us a couple of beers. She leaned next to me and placed her hand on my crotch. "Did anything happen in the men's room?" she asked me.

I spoke into her ear as the music was getting louder. "You saw them follow me in and they gave me a blowjob, but I did not come as I have other plans. The woman in the booth was fingered till she came. Was this what you had in mind?" I said as I then kissed her."

Mom kissed me back with unbridled passion and took me out to the dance floor and she was openly grinding herself against me. The band was setting up and another woman cut in and wrapped herself around my body. Her left leg around my hips and her hands on my ass. I went for broke and leaned her head back and kissed her between her breasts as my hands gripped her firm backside.

I felt her humping me on the dance floor and felt hands from behind me wrapping around and gripping my chest and hips, I had been surrounded by women and the woman in front of me had undone two buttons on her shirt and her breasts were almost exposed. I was hard as a rock as she humped me till she let her head back and I swear she had an orgasm.

I was waiting to get kicked out as I knew this had to be wrong, but no one did anything and another woman took her place. Now more women were joining in and I saw them kissing each other. Mom was kissing a woman much older and had her right hand up under the other woman's skirt. I had never expected any of this when we walked in and I looked at mom and nodded to the door of the club. I pulled away from the group and kissed each in turn as I walked towards the door with an erection. I wanted to have my way with so many of the women but had better plans with mom. Once outside it took mom a few moments to meet me and her neck and chest were flushed.

"Damn the women were all over you and were ready to strip you right out on the dance floor. You realize that you could walk right back in there and fuck any one of them right now." mom said as I took her arm and we walked towards the hotel.

"Mom, why would I want any of them when I have Kim, Liz, and you for my wives now?" I said as we paused and I kissed her.

"Wives?" mom seemed to question the word I used. "I like that word for us. No jealousy and we will have each other when and wherever we want. However tonight I am yours and you are mine. Now let's get back to the room as I have a little something special for you tonight."

We walked slowly enjoying the warm night air and as we were close to the hotel in a shadow we ducked around a corner and mom pulled out a thick joint and lit it. "Mom I never knew you got high?" I laughed.

"Enjoy this as I know when a guy is stoned he last longer in bed and I want to fuck and suck your massive cock all night long," she said as she handed me the joint and acted as a lookout as I smoked most of it. She took a couple of big hits and soon we had finished it. I did not just have a buzz, but well on the way to being fucked up.

We found the room and as soon as we were inside mom went to the bathroom and had to urinate. She did not close the door and as she sat down I pulled off my boots and then pulled off my shirt as I sat on the edge of the bed. Mom finished undressing in the bathroom as I watched her. Walking back into the room nude with a look of unbridled lust on her face was I sight I had never seen before.

"Stand up!" was all she said and within seconds I was nude. She hit the floor on her knees and wrapped her arms around my hips and sucked my cock deep into her mouth. Between sucking she looked into my eyes and said, God, you have a perfect cock and I have always loved having a man in my mouth!" as she went back to work on me. I stood there with my feet a little wider than shoulder-width apart as to give her access to any part of my body.

She did not rush but took her time almost relishing sucking on my erection. She was so good at giving head I almost came a few times. I would make my toes into fists to take my mind off the feeling. Mom was moaning as her hands caressed my shaft and testicles as she enjoyed herself. I had no idea how long she had been on me as when I would be stoned, it was as if time in my brain was standing still.

My legs were getting tired and mom sensed this and pushed me back onto the bed. I crawled back into the middle of the bed to get more comfortable. Mom knelt on my right side and continued to go down on me. Her hands were stroking me slowly as her mouth moved up and down my shaft. I reached over and pulled her body over mine and I had her straddling my face. I was inches from the place of my birth and I pulled her smooth mound down till I had her sitting firmly on my face. Her skin was so smooth as my lips and tongue drew forth her sweet nectar.

Mom stopped sucking on my cock and had her hands on my hips now as she rocked her hips over my mouth. I reached up and pulled her hard against my face. I would suckle her clit and lick the tip of my tongue just across the tip. Mom was grunting and now was sitting upright as she had her first orgasm. Her fluids shot out of her as she almost screamed as she ejaculated into my mouth. I felt her cover my face as she continued her orgasm. I was still rock hard and I could feel myself dripping seminal fluid.

"Mom I need to fuck you!" I moaned as I spun her around and she took my cock in hand and just sat herself down onto me. There was no lovemaking, but pure unadulterated sex. I looked up and took both her breasts in my hands as she rocked back and forth on my cock. Mom started to finger her clit as she fucked me and still being stoned I was a long way from reaching orgasm and just watching mom's face as she enjoyed herself on me.