Grown Up Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly couldn't tell if she truly missed Stella; she still felt confused whenever the memory crossed her mind. She just knew that she missed being touched. And oh, being kissed.

On the bus ride downtown, she got a phone call--it was her little sister, Aubrey. "Hey, where are you? We were thinking about ordering a pizza."

Any typical workday, Carly would've been home by now. "Go ahead and order it without me. Thanks for thinking of me, but I'm not going to be home for dinner."

"Why not?" Aubrey must've known it wasn't more work. If so, Carly wouldn't have answered. There was no point in making something up.

"I'm...meeting a friend for dinner. Someone from Chartiers Valley."

"Who? Maybe I know her!"

Carly laughed. "You don't. I mean I know him from way back when I went there--when you were in middle school."

"Ooh, 'him.' You're going on a date."

Shush, Carly thought. The whole house didn't need to know. "You're right."

"Is he cute?"

She pictured the grown Tommy as she'd briefly seen him. His fair-featured, copper-haired Celtic looks. The hair on his sturdy freckled arms. The way she looked so small by his side. "I'd say handsome."

"Well, good luck with that."

Carly's bus crossed the bridge over the river. The sky was getting dark, and now the slow rolling water was glistening under the lights of the ferries and street lamps. She'd been stuck in Bridgeville for so long that she couldn't remember the last time she got a view like this. Now she was in the heart of the city--mere minutes from her stop, the spot where Tommy had agreed to be waiting. "Thanks. I'm really nervous."

After all, she figured, maybe Tommy would want to kiss her.

~~~

"Carly! There you are." Tommy, in his nicest dress shirt, hadn't expected her to show up in her shirt saying "Bridgeville Youth Center STAFF." "Thanks for coming out to meet me."

"Aww, thanks for inviting me out here. The city looks pretty tonight!"

"It sure does. We've still got some time 'til our reservation--let's find somewhere to sit awhile, yeah?"

What a treat to see her smile. "Sounds good."

As he'd planned, Tommy led her to one of the many benches overlooking the river. "Let me get this out of the way. Do you remember the stuff I said in high school?"

"It wasn't you. It was everyone. They were saying I was being a s-... a slut, you know what I mean. I don't know where that came from, 'cause I never did anything like that. But girls didn't want to be around me anymore."

Not even the girls? He didn't realize it got to that level. "I'm so sorry."

"And I forgive you. It's been a long time; I know you've grown. But I don't get it. Why'd you take part in it? Why did anyone?"

"Well, we were immature, to put it lightly. We didn't know how to act with a girl like you. I feel like all the boys wanted you, and all the girls wanted to be you, so it served us to think of you that way. You gave us an itch we had to scratch. Do you know why?"

"But I was told I looked disgusting."

Was told. It was awfully polite of her not to mention that Tommy was the one who told her. "If you were disgusting to me, I wouldn't be here." He leaned in closer to gaze deeper into Carly's eyes. It was getting harder not to glance elsewhere. "I was sad when you left; I really liked the sight of you. And this feeling was so strong that I was disgusted by how strong it was, if that makes sense. No matter what I said, I thought you were beautiful. All of you."

"You did?" Carly surprised him with a hug.

He felt a flutter in his pants from the squish. Good God, he thought. She probably shouldn't hug me in public. "And I do tonight."

"Aw, thanks. You look handsome--that's what I told my sister about you."

"Why, thank you. I'm flattered." His heartbeat calmed. No need to worry about winning her over now; he could be sure she already liked him. "So...how was your day today?"

"Great! First, I worked the morning session. It's for a few kids whose parents get up early to commute to the city, way before they can drop the kids off at school. We look after them for a while and then bring them there."

"Uh huh."

"Today, I let them draw. One drew a chimpanzee, an orangutan, a gorilla, a lemur, a few other species I can't remember, and he was telling me all about them. Apparently, his class recently read a passage about primates, and now he's really into primates."

"I know there are dog kids and cat kids and horse kids, but a kid with a primate phase? That's funny."

"Kids can get hyperfixations on things you wouldn't expect. This summer, we had a girl go on and on about the California gold rush. Me as a kid, I was more into the Vikings."

Tommy nodded. He hadn't forgotten what she said in history class. He wished he could've just let her talk. Now he'd let her talk all she wanted.

"And before they got a ride to school in our van, I served them yogurt cups with granola and sliced strawberries."

"That's a nice breakfast."

"Eh, it's kind of sugary, so it's only a Friday thing. But really, you should see what public schools are serving as 'school breakfast' every day. Cold cereal, a glazed bun, and a juice box all in the same morning."

"Yeah, looking back, I can't believe it. And at lunch? It was, like, a hamburger with a box of watery 'fat-free' chocolate milk and a cup of canned fruit. Right? I'd just heat up a ramen noodle cup. I wasn't having any of that."

"A lot of the time, I just didn't eat lunch at school."

"That's no good. You're with me now. You'll be eating good tonight." Tommy gave Carly his hand for her to hold.

"Ooh, my hand is so little on yours!" Carly squealed. She gave it a stroke and a squeeze and let him walk her to the steakhouse. She's touchy-feely, this one.

Her staff shirt looked out of place in the establishment. Maybe he would've liked to see her in a pretty little cocktail dress, but he didn't mind. Her job was a badge of pride, and once they settled at their table, he wanted to hear more about it.

"So after school, we put on a game of dodgeball in the gymnasium. That's what we do every Friday--they get all hyped." Carly set her hand on the table, halfway towards him, her way of telling Tommy to keep his hand on it.

"I think I know how that went."

"Nah, they were abnormally well-behaved this time. But I do have some other gymnasium stories to share."

She got so swept up in her stories that by the time their waitress came for their order, she finally picked up the menu. "Sorry, I-"

Tommy knew the menu was a lot to look through. "I've been here before. Can I get you something I think you'll like?"

"Sure!"

"May we get two dishes of the prime Porterhouse with the roasted shallot and balsamic butter, please?" He thanked the waitress and turned back to Carly. "It's a labor of love, isn't it?"

"Totally. And what about you? What's the coolest project you've worked on?"

No date ever thought to ask him that. "I made the website for a program that helps people out of prison." With most people, he would've left it at that. But watching the emotions play across Carly's face, he got the go-ahead to explain the distinct challenges--how to serve the needs of a population so unheard and often so inexperienced with the Web. It turned out that many features of menus and sign-up forms that this generation took for granted, he told her, were not so intuitive for people who hadn't touched a screen in decades. Even the ones who'd used the Internet before weren't necessarily familiar with the Internet of today, since a lot had changed since the simpler times.

Once the steaks were on the table, he had to keep reminding her to take more bites. Her questions wouldn't stop.

"This has truly been a worthwhile evening," he told Carly, as he signed the bill. The steaks, drinks, and tip totaled to almost $200, and she deserved to see it. Having as much money as he did felt incomplete without having a lady worth spending it on. "Let's get going."

And it was only going to become more worthwhile, he thought, if he had the right idea of what would happen next. Could it be true? No, dear little Carly seemed too ladylike to brazenly arrange a hookup. What she surely wanted was a night lying in his arms.

On the bus ride, she was back to her touchy-feely nature, clinging to his hand, tapping him to ask about eye-catching buildings on their way (and to point out a cute groundhog on the grass). He wanted to see how she'd like it if he got touchy back. He tapped her thigh--and kissed her on the cheek.

She closed her eyes and grinned. "Ah!" She turned her cheek for him to do it again.

As he slid closer, his chest felt the familiar squish. He'd been hoping not to awaken the primal hot-blooded part of his body chanting, Boobs!!!, but it was getting harder.

At the bus stop, Carly waved to the bus driver--"Thank you!" (Of course she would, Tommy thought. How come he never remembered to thank the driver?)

Tommy led her to his apartment. First, he showed Carly where to put away her shoes and her bag, beside his. Then, he reveled in the awe on Carly's face as he guided her through his spacious front room with a neat work desk, his gleaming kitchen, his well-stocked bathroom, and at last, his bedroom. "Would you like to lie down?"

"Oh, yes." Carly hopped up.

From where he stood, the sight was so angelic, with her shining hair spread, her face clearly glowing with quiet joy. He wanted to rest his head on the heavenly pillows laid out for him. But not yet. He curled up at her side. "Carly, I'm going to kiss you on the lips. Are you ready?"

Now she wasn't shy at all, it seemed. She drew herself in and gave it to him first.

He hadn't expected her to be such a passionate kisser. "Wow."

"I like kisses."

Who was this lucky bastard that had been kissing Carly before him? "Mmm, I can see that. So, you know we're going to be spending the night here. Have you spent the night with someone like this before?"

"Nope."

He set his hand on the curve of her waist. "What do you want to do?"

"Anything you want."

Carly, stop playing! You can't do this to me! "Are you feeling comfy?" He nuzzled his face on her breast. "I know I feel comfy."

Her hand grazed his cheek. "You feel hot."

"I do, I do." He unbuttoned his shirt, got up and placed it in the corner basket, and returned to press his nude heated chest against Carly's. "And you? You've had a long day." He rubbed Carly's back through her work shirt. "You're not at work anymore. You're with me. I think we can take this off."

Carly sat up. She lifted her shirt, which scrunched up, stuck at her chest for a bit, and then, all at once, her bosom swung free.

Tommy sighed. Wow.

What she wore wasn't like the wiry push-up bras he'd unhooked on this bed before. It was a tight sports material, nearly stretched to its limit. That's how huge her breasts really were.

"It's incredible that you grew this big, you know." He lay on his back, staring, stunned.

"Not too big?"

"Certainly not to me. I love them on you." All he wanted was her to feel good in her body, in every way.

"Aww, thanks. So...do you want me to show you...?"

"If that's what you want? Please do." Please, please, pretty please. This was an opportunity he couldn't miss!

She jiggled as she stripped off her top and flopped back down, all revealed.

Boobs!!!

Tommy's fingers explored the hard ridges of her ribs, the delicate tracery of bluish veins on her pale breasts, and the dark pink crinkle of a nipple, which he gave a quick touch with his tongue.

Carly cooed.

He massaged it with kisses and licks. It seemed fitting worship for these beauties, so heavy in his hands, and it brought him such pride to hear her soft sounds, like he was indeed giving her a worthy gift. But he wanted to hear her react more. Panting, he kissed down her tummy, down to her jeans.

She clutched the pillow and spread her legs in invitation, giggling as he got his hands on her and got her undressed to nothing but her socks and plain cotton panties. As his hands ran back up to the spot between her legs, he could feel where she'd already gotten warm. The hormonal boy in him rejoiced. She really likes me!

He reached in; her wet folds felt like a hot, juicy piece of peach pie. Knowing what he was going to do got him salivating. He pulled her panties down and took a taste.

She laughed.

He glanced up. "What's so funny?"

"It just surprised me. I don't know what I expected."

"You've never done this before, have you?"

"Nuh-uh."

"Well, let's see how you like it." Lick, lick, lick-lick. What Tommy always enjoyed about an excited pussy in his face was how he could so closely get to know the most sensitive part of a woman--the shape, the distinct scent, the ways it liked to be touched. Right now, it felt like his form of praise, a special kiss, telling her, You're so sweet to me. You're such a sweet girl.

Carly lay back, arms outstretched, eyes closed, quiet with an occasional "Uh!", beaming as if she were in a pleasant dream. Oh, does she like it.

Now that she was fully flowered and ready, he wanted to get inside her. He slipped in a finger and tickled up her inner wall until he found the spot that made her giggle most. He pulled it out--covered in thick white cream.

"You know what this means?" He licked himself clean. "It means you're not in your fertile time of the month."

"I didn't know that."

He began undoing his pants. "Uh huh, you know what else it means? It means I can come inside you."

She grinned. "I'm shy! I heard it hurts when the thing goes in."

It hit him--he could seriously be the one to take Carly's virginity. Of any man it could've been, the one she'd let in, to enter where nobody else had yet entered, would be him. He hadn't expected it tonight, but as soon as she was ready, he knew he would be honored to guide her through it. "I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise. I want it to feel nice for you."

"And how does it feel for you?"

The pulse in his crotch pounded. "Really, really good. Like, it does something to me I can't even describe."

"Well, then..." She lifted her legs.

Good, good girl, good fucking girl, wanting him to feel good. He tossed off his pants and underpants, which had gone this whole time encaging his raging hard cock. He then gave it the stroking it so badly craved. "Take a look, babydoll."

"Whoa! The thingy."

"It's my cock." He climbed over her and pinned down her shoulders. "And it's going in you, all right." The narrow opening wasn't easy to find, and it took a moment to soften up and let him all in-

Together, they gasped.

The gentle back-and-forth made Carly squeal. "It doesn't hurt!"

Tommy could overpower Carly in his fantasies, as if she were a mere doll he owned for his pleasure. But here in reality, with her dainty hands on his back and her lush breasts bouncing beneath him, she was clearly the one who held the power. Her body had the power to reduce him to a heart-racing puddle of love hormones.

Suddenly, her pussy hugged him like it never wanted to let go. "Fuck..."

To hear gentle little Carly curse? Now he knew the finish line was near. Carly! his heart sang. Wifey! I love you!

Deep inside her, he burst.

"How did I ever get so blessed?" he murmured, smoothing out Carly's hair. Instinct kicked in--although he knew it couldn't be so, he needed to treat her like the mother-to-be of his child.

"It really is a blessing. I didn't even know it was possible to feel that good."

"Would you like to take a shower? I can make you a cup of tea, too." His cherished Carly deserved to be spoiled with life's pleasures. Having a place to himself felt incomplete without having a lady worth sharing it with.

Once Carly showered and put on her packed pajamas, they sat with hot cinnamon tea and got back to telling stories. He could see himself doing this every night.

~~~

Carly woke up startled. Where am I? Certainly not the room she'd called her own since she was a little girl.

Then she saw him--Tommy. The man who treated her body so tenderly last night. I didn't even know it was possible to feel that good, she'd told him. Now she understood what the whole world was hyped about. Why did she think she had anything to fear?

"Good morning." Tommy rolled over and rested an arm on Carly's back. "Did you sleep well?"

Carly's body curled. Come hold me! All of me! "Oh, yeah. But I'm not ready to get up yet."

"I've got time." When he smiled like that, she couldn't see him as intimidating anymore.

"And you know, I liked it when you kissed me."

They kissed again and again. Carly felt like a child eating all the candies from her trick-or-treat bucket on Halloween. It didn't matter that she'd already had plenty; she was eager to take more.

Tommy didn't kiss Carly the way Stella did. He pressed himself on her gently, steadily, as if to make sure she was comfortable at his pace. And Tommy certainly wasn't like Stella in the way he'd handled her breasts last night. His touch didn't treat her like a toy. It made her feel like a masterpiece.

She had to admit it to herself--the sight of him like this was a masterpiece, too. He had soft hair across his chest, where she nuzzled to hear his heartbeat. His biceps were the size she could only ever see on a man, the kind that could hold her tight, keep her warm and safe. And below the thick line of hair down his belly, under his pajama pants, something stuck out. It was the most private, most passionate, most male part of him. The part that needed her praise and thanks for what it did to her.

She touched him there.

"Oh? Look at you." He placed her little hand on the waistband of his pants. "Good girl. I think we can do without these."

With his pajama pants and underpants now on the side, Carly could finally take her time to feel it all. She explored the soft firmness of his balls, stroking the strange new texture of the lightly haired skin that held them. Her fingers took in the smoothness of his blush-pink foreskin and climbed up to the part that dripped.

Tommy helped her hand. "You know what I'd love?"

Carly hoped it wasn't what she was most afraid to do, what even brave Stella swore she'd never do, what she'd heard good girlfriends, whether they liked it or not, were expected to do. "What is it?"

"I'd love it if you took this in your mouth."

If that was what he wanted, Carly figured she may as well learn to do it right.

The cautious tip of her tongue licked the drips clean. They tasted like thick beads of sweat. She swallowed and filled her mouth with extra saliva, needing to bury the taste. Drool leaked when she placed the full cock on her tongue, as deep as it could fit in her full mouth.

"Ah, that's it. You've got this." Tommy dug his fingers in her hair. "Up and down."

Carly wondered how dirty and demeaned she looked in this position--here's Miss Carly, the nice lady who watches your kids! Gagging and drooling on a big hard cock! But she trusted that Tommy would think no less of her.

After all, her whole job was to act sweet and take care of others, even at times she didn't want to. She wasn't going to let Tommy see the truth that she didn't really like it. He didn't need to see. All he needed was to lie back and feel cared for.

When her tongue and throat got too tired, she freed herself. "How am I doing?"

"You took me to wonderland." Tommy got up on his knees. "Let me show you something else."

"I suppose I should take these off now," Carly said, unbuttoning her pajama top.

"Absolutely. Now get on your hands and knees for me."

She pulled down her shorts, held up her exposed pussy for him, and with his hands snug on her waist, let her brave body welcome him in.