Growth Spurt Pt. 10

Story Info
James and Alyssa's date.
6.5k words
4.69
38.8k
101

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next couple of weeks were a bit of a whirlwind. Of course, everything dad said about the divorce papers was a lie. No such clause existed, he was bluffing. The copy mom had was exactly what had been filed with the court. I guess he thought the gun would scare me into giving him money. Susie also was able to find out, through some of her sources, that dad was in some really deep trouble. Not just with the law, but he apparently was deep in debt to the wrong people. It's so cliché to say it, but he'll be better off in going to jail. At least there he might be safe.

So with all the evidence against him, not just the video, but with what the police also found in his apartment, dad gave up completely and pleaded guilty to all charges in hopes of mercy. He got none. Mom, Susie, and I made sure of that. With everything he got caught doing, he was looking at consecutive 2-3 year sentences with each crime, with a possible total of up to 15 years in prison. He was hoping for concurrent sentences, but the judge wasn't hearing of it. To make matters worse, the gun he used was linked to a murder in Nevada, so he also needed to face that charge and a possible death penalty. I should care, but I don't. Good riddance to bad rubbish. All I cared about is knowing that we were safe from him now.

Detective Ashe kept in contact with us throughout the entire ordeal and we all became very friendly with her. During that time she urged us to start calling her by her first name, Terri. Her and mom definitely hit it off very well and I think a good friendship had begun out of a horrible experience.

With all the turmoil past us now, we tried to get life back to normal, albeit with no Mia. We all still continued to talk with her daily, but I could already tell that the communications were beginning to slow down slightly as the days wore on. I think we'll need to plan a trip to China to see her at some point, but for now her focus should rightfully be on her grandmother and her family.

So as Thanksgiving came upon us quickly, we were excited to have a major holiday together for the first time as a family. I invited Laura and her daughter over as well, since it was just the two of them. I also promised her nothing of a sexual nature would happen with her, though I must admit I was very interested in seeing Alyssa. I can only imagine what she looks like! I left all the planning to the ladies and, by the looks of it, the menu they were planning would feed a college football team. As long as I had sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie, I was happy.

When the big day arrived, the house was buzzing with activity. This was probably the one day of the year where I was not the Master of the household, but merely "staff". I was fine with that, I wasn't a good cook anyway. Cooking was mom's perview, along with Andrea. I have to admit that Delia surprised me with her baking skills though. The pies she had been making the last couple of days smelled awesome. And Keegan was eager to see what we thought of the breads and rolls she was making. I was looking forward to the potato rolls, which she said was her grandmother's recipe. With all this cooking going on, investing in two ovens for the kitchen was looking more and more like a very smart decision.

At noon Laura and Alyssa arrived and I greeted them. Laura hugged me and asked how I was doing after everything that happened. After saying I was fine, I turned to face Alyssa. I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but the woman who stood in front of me was quite possibly the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my entire life. She shared her mother's milk chocolate skin tone, but that's where the similarity ended. Laura was taller, but Alyssa was about 5'5", shapely but not busty, definitely a runner's body. Her eyes were dark brown, almost black, and somewhat almond shaped. And her hair was curly and cut in a short, pixie-ish style. VERY cute.

I stammered a hello to her and invited them both in. I hung up their coats as the ladies exited the kitchen to say hello them. I just could not take my eyes off of Alyssa. I knew then that this was the woman I was going to marry. I had all these wonderful ladies in my life, but this is the woman I wanted as my wife, my life partner. Just as long as I didn't fuck it up and force things.

I let all the ladies work in the kitchen and I returned to the football game that I had been barely paying attention to prior to Laura and Alyssa's arrival, but the Lions were already losing soundly and it was only the second quarter. That was enjoyable at least. Then I heard a voice behind me.

"Who are you rooting for?"

I turned around and saw Alyssa standing there.

I barely choked out an answer and said, "Um, no one really."

Smiling she said, "Just staying out of the way, I take it?"

I returned the smile and said, "Yeah, that sums it up. Me vs. 5, well 6 now, women in a kitchen is a disaster waiting to happen."

Her smile grew broader and she said, "I'm with you. Mom is the chef in our house, but I do dabble here and there. At school it's mainly take out, cafeteria or whatever is in the tiny frig I have. The delivery apps have been a Godsend!"

"So where do you go to school?"

"Notre Dame!"

"Thank God! If you said Michigan I would have kicked you out."

"Michigan? Ew. Go blue? More like go blow!"

We both cracked up at her joke. And for the couple of hours we talked about everything and the game was completely forgotten. I discovered she was in the undergraduate program for architecture at ND, which impressed the hell out of me. We also liked a lot of the same things in music, reading, movies and the like. Most important of all, I found out she did not have a boyfriend. And never once did I try to influence her with my pheromones.

When dinner was over, Alyssa offered to do dishes. Of course we all said she didn't need to, but she insisted. So I took the opportunity to help, which shocked all the ladies, especially mom who made a wisecrack. I gave her a look that told her that she'd be punished later, but I gave her a wink to let her know that I knew she was teasing.

As we carried dishes into the kitchen from the dining room, we continued to talk. Never once was there an awkwardness between us. 12 months ago I never would have had the nerve to say hello to her, but today it was the most natural thing in the world.

Once all the dishes were in the kitchen, we took to loading both dishwashers. The larger pots and pans we'd need to do by hand. In about 30 minutes we were done. I've never had a more enjoyable time in doing dishes. As we started to head into the living room, she tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around. Before I could react, she pulled me in for a kiss. I was stunned for a second, but then I kissed her back passionately. After a few minutes we broke apart, somewhat breathless. I had to do the best I could to hide my erection.

She said, "Wow. I've never been kissed like that before. It was like... wow... like we connected on a profound level."

Looking deeply into her eyes I said, "Am I crazy or was I the only one who's been wanting to kiss since the moment I saw you?"

She shook her head no and leaned in for another kiss.

"No, you're not crazy. I saw you and I felt sparks. And, wow, does that sound weird to say out loud."

I laughed and said, "No, I understand. When I saw you I was awestruck. You're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life. Halle Berry has nothing on you."

"So I'm better looking than a 50 year old woman?"

The look I gave her when she said got her to laugh out loud.

"Oh you're too easy, James! Seriously, thank you."

This time I got a kiss on the cheek.

Clearing my throat, I said, "We should probably join the others in the living room, but before we do, are you free at all this weekend? I'd love to take you out for dinner."

Smiling, she said, "Oh, I think I can pencil you in somewhere. Tomorrow? 6:00?"

I agreed and we exchanged numbers.

The rest of the evening I was on cloud 9 and we kept looking at one another, smiling slyly with what we both were probably thinking.

After Laura and Alyssa left, the 6 of us headed to the playroom. I was going to punish mom for her comment. Well, not exactly punish, but play around and mind fuck her a bit.

I strapped her to the spanking bench, pulled out the cane and threatened to use it on her. She loathed the cane and I knew it. I reared back to whip her ass and I lightly tapped her. She squealed expecting it to hurt, but it didn't. I laughed and undid her straps, while she looked at me confused.

I said, "The punishment you built up in your mind was greater than what I could ever do to you."

She said, "Ohhh, you.... you... wonderfully sadistic Master."

And she kissed me deeply and very passionately, which got me immediately hard. So, without a word, I took off my pants, spun mom around, bent her over the bench and shoved my cock into her very wet pussy. As I fucked her, my thoughts were definitely on Alyssa though. I loved every single woman in this house, but I couldn't help but think about Alyssa....

Mom's loud moans and groans brought me back to what I was doing to her and doubled my efforts then. I grabbed her arms by the wrists and pulled her back, causing her to arch her back and allowing me fully plow into her. I knew I wouldn't last long, but I was going to fuck her into unconsciousness if I could. I let go of her wrists and began to smack her ass and that got her to scream loudly as she squirted her orgasm. A few more thrusts and I was cumming deep into her.

When I was done, I pulled out, turned around and said, "One of you get over and suck me off now."

It was a mad dash, but Delia got there and took me into her mouth. She moaned as she tasted the mixture of mom's and my combined cum juices. I grabbed her by the hair and started to fuck her mouth. I had built up and tremendous amount of sexual energy and I was going to go through all of them tonight if I had to. I felt Delia's hands grab my ass and pull me into her mouth even deeper, even though I knew she couldn't take much more. It didn't matter, she was feeling what I was feeling. I noticed then I was producing a large amount of pheromones, so she was lost in her lust. It had been so long since I had lost control in that manner, I had forgotten its affect on them.

As I pumped Delia's mouth, I could tell she was cumming. I wasn't close at all, so I order her to stop and I had her bend over.

"Pussy or ass?"

"Master?"

"Pussy or ass? Where do you want to be fucked?"

"Ass! Oh please! Fuck my ass!"

I didn't waste any time in doing just that. I rubbed the tip of my cock on her pussy lips and pushed in a bit to get wet, then I took aim and shoved into her tight ass. The reaction was immediate. I could feel her cumming instantly and her ass was clamping down hard on my cock. I slowly and methodically fucked her until I knew I could increase the pace. Once I did, she was leaning back and fucking my cock as much as my cock was fucking her. I didn't know who loved anal more, her or Keegan, but right now Delia was getting 12 solid inches deep into her shithole.

The ferocity of our fucking, coupled with how tight she was, meant I was close to cumming a second time. I grabbed her by the hips and really began to slam into her and I started pumping my cum into her bowels. With each thrust, I could feel her cumming too. When I was done, I pulled out and pushed off of her. She collapsed in exhaustion.

I didn't turn around, but I said, "One of you get a wet towel and clean me off now."

A couple of minutes later Susie was there wiping me off and cleaning me thoroughly.

I thanked her and walked over to the bed and laid down on my back. My cock was still hard and ready for more.

"Susie, get over here and hop on."

I could hear her squeal with delight as she rushed over. She lifted her skirt, climbed up and lowered herself on me. I was going to let her decide how much to take for now, but soon I'd be buried balls deep in her. As Susie lowered herself on to me, I looked over and I saw Keegan and Andrea scissoring, their faces revealing just how much they were loving it. I then felt Susie tae me all the way in and I grabbed her by the hips.

"Hold on, auntie, you're about to get a fucking of a lifetime."

And with that, I lifted her up and I began pummeling her pussy like there was no tomorrow. The harder I fucked her, the more she begged for more. Her screams and squeals were getting louder and louder with each thrust. She then began to cum constantly. The bed was getting drenched by the amount of cum she kept squirting out. And the wetter her pussy got, the easier it was for me to get deeper into her. I reached up and grabbed her tits and pinched each nipple. The orgasm she had when I did that had her convulsing and squirting even more. I didn't think she could produce that much cum, but she was surprising me.

In no time I was close to cumming a third time and I wanted it on her face. I ordered her off and on to her knees. I stood up and had her pump my cock with her hands. After a few minutes I was spraying her face with thick globs of cum. When I was done, she using her fingers to wipe her face and then putting them in mouth.

I sat down on the bed, finally finished. Andrea and Keegan came over and offered to clean me up and I could only nod my head. I laid down and felt their mouths and tongues on my cock and balls. When they were done, we all headed up to go to bed. I did notice that Delia was walking a bit bowlegged, but she had a huge smile.

Once in bed, my final thoughts were, where was I taking Alyssa tomorrow night...?

The next morning I knew I needed to have the awkward conversation with everyone about my date. It went surprisingly well. Every single one of them urged me to do it, but mom said it best.

"James, I love you more than just a son obviously, but we all know your future lies with someone else eventually. You will find a woman you love and you will marry her. At that time, your life will no longer have room for us in its current situation. Trust me, we've all discussed this at length when we were alone. None of us here will ever stand in the way of your happiness."

She kissed and hugged me. Then the others joined in.

I said, "Thank you, all of you. But this is just a date, I don't know what's going to happen after tonight."

Keegan giggled and said, "Master, seriously? The two of you were drawn to one another like a moth to a flame. I saw how you two kept looking at one another last night. The chemistry is undeniable. That girl has the hots for you!"

That was met with laughter from everyone as I sat there with a dumb look on my face. I may be in control of these ladies, but there are times I still feel like a kid.

That evening I drove over to Laura's house to pick up Alyssa. I decided upon a nice Italian steak house nearby that had an awesome variety of dishes, I'd just avoid the garlic bread tonight!

Laura answered the door and gave me a warm smile. She invited me in and gave me a hug.

Whispering in my ear, she said, "Now, James, this doesn't change anything from what I said to you that night we were together. However, I do think you and Alyssa could be great for one another. You have my blessing to pursue this with her. Just treat her well."

"I promise."

I then heard Alyssa coming down the stairs and she was a vision. I suspect my jaw would have hit the floor if it was physically possible. She had on a deep purple knee-length dress that was very form fitting, as well as thigh high boots. God she's gorgeous.

I finally stammered out a hello and she gave me a huge hug.

We said our goodbyes and went off to dinner.

Never once did the conversation cease between us. I never considered dosing her with pheromones as we talked, whatever happened tonight was going to happen naturally. It was amazing how much we had in common and how well our philosophies meshed in every way. The talking only stopped long enough for us to eat. By about 9:00 we knew we had overstayed our welcome at the restaurant and we knew we should probably leave.

In the car Alyssa said, "So, now what? I do not want this evening to end!"

"Well, we're too young to go to a bar, but we could go someplace that's open 24/7 for coffee and dessert."

She knew just the place, a little diner about 10 minutes away.

So we sat in a booth and kept talking over pie and coffee. At about midnight we decided that we needed to leave and walked out to the car. Before we got there, I stopped Alyssa and pulled her into my arms and kissed her deeply. She responded just as urgently.

As we separated, Alyssa said, "James, I want to spend the night with you. I'm not that kind of girl, but I need to be with you tonight, all night. Even if all we do is talk."

I looked deeply into her dark passionate eyes and I couldn't say no to her. I remembered we has passed by a Marriott on the way to the diner and suggested that. She agreed and we jumped into the car and headed over there as quickly as we could.

40 minutes later we were in a room all alone and both of us were very nervous all of a sudden. My God, I've had all these women fawning over me for month and Alyssa makes me incredibly nervous!

I finally said, "Well, here we are. Um, want to lay down and get comfortable?"

She shook her head no and said, "No, I want you to kiss me again..... please."

How could I said no to that? I pulled her to me and kissed her softly. The longer we kissed, the more passionate it became. I realized then I was getting very hard and I knew she'd notice eventually, but I didn't pull away. Her arms were around my neck and her hands were in my hair as she pulled me into her hungrily. I had my arms wrapped around her waist and I was not letting go.

Eventually we broke the kiss, gasping for breath, but we were still holding each other.

She said, "James, I don't understand what's going on her between us, but I am attracted to you like no other. When I'm with you I feel complete. I can't fully explain it, but that's how I feel."

I took a deep breath and said, "I feel the same way. I can honestly say I've never felt this way about any other woman. We've barely known each other 36 hours and I feel like I've known you my entire life. That's nuts, isn't it?"

She shook her head no and said, "That exactly how I feel. But right now, I just want to be in your arms tonight. Make love to me?"

I responded by lifting her up and placing her gently on the bed. I kicked off my shoes and joined her. Leaning in for a kiss and I heard her moan slightly. After a few minutes of kissing I said that we needed to get undressed. We both stood up and she began to unbutton my shirt, kissing my chest with each button popped. She took off my shirt and gently placed it over the chair in the room. Before she got to my pants, I said it was my turn to remove her dress. I didn't turn her around, instead I reached behind and unzipped her dress and it fell immediately to the floor. I was taken completely in by her breathtaking body. It was perfect.

She had on a black lacy bra and matching panties. I could tell her panties were definitely wet. As I leaned down to pick up her dress as she stepped out of it, I kissed my way down her belly and stopped just above her panty line. I placed her dress over my shirt. I also took the opportunity to remove her boots by unzipping them as well, revealing a pair of very well defined legs.

I stood back up and she went down to undo my belt to remove my pants. I probably should have warned her about my size, but I didn't want to scare her off. As she fumbled with my belt, I saw that she kept eyeing my bulge, which turned me on even more. Finally she got the belt undone and then began to remove my pants. I stepped out of them and she was face to "face" with my bulge and her eyes went wide.

12