Growth Spurt Pt. 11

Story Info
The next stage of James' life begins.
7.3k words
4.63
37k
93

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh fuck.

"Um, Terri, what are you doing up here??"

"Well, James, I heard weird noises up here as I was exiting the bathroom downstairs, so I acted like a detective and investigated it."

Right about then, mom showed up behind her and mom's look said everything: We were caught. She was about to say something but moved towards them. I didn't even bother dressing, I walked right up to Terri and faced her directly. She was taller than me, but at that point I was hoping I was intimidating her by my brashness.

"Look, Terri, we're all consenting adults here. Whatever you think is going on here, there's nothing remotely illegal about it."

She chuckled and said, "James, I don't care. I enjoyed the show. But I need to say that you're not my type, so you can put on some clothes. Your dangling meat isn't my thing. The ladies on the bed on the other hand... yum."

I looked a confused at first and then it dawned on me, she was gay. Duh.

I said, "Well then you to know the situation here, but first I'm going to get a shower. We'll all convene downstairs so we can talk. ALL of us."

About 30 minutes later I came downstairs and entered the kitchen. Everyone was around the table, some looking a bit uncomfortable.

I said, "Let's go down to the playroom."

And I headed down to the basement as everyone followed me.

Once downstairs, I heard Terri whistle.

"Well, well, well, this household just keeps surprising me."

I had everyone sit on the large couch while I stood. I then went into everything with Terri, including the drug trial. I didn't get into all the specifics of it, but I told her enough so she wouldn't be wondering. I also indicated that that's most likely why I was able to move as quickly as I did, but even we weren't sure why. She accepted that answer and understood why we didn't say anything before. She was willing to ignore it and keep our secret.

When I was done, she said, "I have to say, this is a pretty sweet set up here. I knew Dani was a special woman, now I know she's even more special."

I guess the quizzical look on my face was noticeable because Terri said, "Your mom didn't say much about me, did she?"

I shook my head no.

"Ah, well, that makes sense. I've been asking her out for a date, but she keeps saying no without giving me a real answer. NOW I know why she keeps saying no. I'm quite jealous of all of this!"

Suddenly I had that dawning realization, Terri Ashe was gay. There are times I can be oblivious to things. Duh.

I said, "Well, she, as well as all the other ladies here, are my slaves. Every single one of them have submitted to me willingly and, unless I gave them permission, they wouldn't go out with anyone. However, if mom IS interested in seeing you and dating you, I don't have an issue with it. I'm not going to stand in the way of her happiness. But that does affect everyone here. This is a family issue that will need to be discussed."

Before I could continue, all the ladies spoke up at once. All of them saying they would be ok with mom dating, or go for it, or don't let us stand in your way.

Once I quieted them down, mom said, "Master, are you sure? I would never do anything to sully the collar you've placed on me!"

I walked over to her and leaned down, saying, "Mom, I'm fine with it. I love you more than life itself. If you had asked this of me 72 hours ago, I may have said no. Which is something we'll talk later about that.... BUT if you truly wish to see Terri and date, you may. Just as long as Terri understands that this will not change anything within this household. We're all going to keep sleeping with one another, but I'm not going to ask her to join in."

Terri said, "Thank you! You're definitely not my type, James!"

"I figured that out, Terri. Just treat my mother well. You won't just have me to worry about if you don't."

And I pointed to the ladies on the couch.

"You know, James, I probably could point out that I'm a cop and make some sort of threat here, but that's not me. I like your mom a lot. And now knowing her secret, the secret you all have, I'm not going to fuck anything up. I respect her and I respect you for trusting me with all of this. If Dani is willing to see me, I'll be ecstatic and I'll honor her commitment to you and all the women here."

"Thank you, Terri. That's all I ask, but it's up to my mom if she wants to do this."

We all looked at mom and you could tell she was nervous. But, knowing her the way I did, she didn't want to disappoint anyone.

Finally, Dani said, "Terri, I would love to go out on a date with you."

As I smiled, the ladies yelped out and cheered. I knew with Mia leaving, what had happened with Alyssa, and now this, the household was in for some interesting changes.

I left to let the ladies talk and headed up to the kitchen. I was fucking starving. I didn't care what anyone thought, I was having pop-tarts and huge cup of coffee! As I sat at the kitchen table, I enjoyed the relative calmness and quiet. It's rare nowadays, not that I'm complaining.

After about 30 minutes everyone came upstairs. The ladies joined me, except for mom and Terri who headed towards the living room.

Andrea said, "Master, we're all very proud of you. You could've said no to Terri and ended it right there, but you didn't. You showed us all that you're just as interested in our happiness as you are in having us as your slaves."

I said, "Of course. Honestly, I never want to lose any of you, but I also know that in time we'll probably go our separate ways. In the beginning, I thought I was king and you'd be with me forever! But as we've lived together and grown together, I've realized that eventually we'll all need to do what it right for us. Whether that's a job, or school, or just life."

Susie spoke up and said, "I'm glad you said that, Master. My company wants me to do some investigative work for them on a big case. The issue is that it's in Europe and I could be gone for months. I've been stalling in responding to them, but after hearing what you just said, I think I'm going to accept it. They want me there as soon as possible, but I'll wait until after your birthday. That's only a 2 week delay and that won't make a difference as the case is already considered a cold case now. Plus I have all the files right now anyway."

First Mia and now Susie? Wow. But I know how important her work is to her, too. As much as I wanted to say no, I couldn't.

I said, "You know I won't stop you from do your job. You're damn good at it. So I guess my birthday party will also be a going away party then."

Susie got up and kissed me on the cheek and said, "Thank you. I was nervous to ask after Mia left."

At that point, mom reentered the kitchen without Terri.

Mom said, "Well, this morning took a turn I wasn't expecting! Thank you, Master for understanding and allowing me to see Terri. So what did I miss?"

I told her about Susie leaving for work in a couple of weeks and then I told them all about Alyssa and what had happened. I left nothing out. When I was done, everyone was quiet and I wasn't sure what to say then.

Finally, mom broke the silence and said, "Ok, I'm speaking as your mother right now, not your slave. I am so glad you found a woman who you feels completes you. I know this does not lessen how you feel about any of us, but I firmly believe we all have our soul mate out there and Alyssa might be yours. I think I speak for all of us when I say that you don't need to worry about what happens here. Our love for you is unconditional."

All of the ladies spoke up and agreed with mom, but Delia said it best: "Go for it and live your life!"

After our talk, we all went our separate ways to get the day's errands done.

Later that morning I called Laura to discuss with her about how I needed to handle telling Alyssa about my life and how everyone fits in it, including her. She suggested just being honest. She knew her daughter well enough to know that she could possibly freak out over it, but she also knew Alyssa was very open minded and not naïve in the ways of the world. Regardless, I just needed to let Alyssa know how I felt about her. I thanked her and told her to be prepared to come over later that night.

I called Alyssa after hanging up with Laura. I invited her and Laura over for dinner and to let her know that I'd love to discuss some things with her. I left it ambiguous enough that she was definitely curious.

Laura and Alyssa arrived at 6:00 and dinner was kept relatively simple courtesy of Keegan. Afterwards we all sat in the living room and I prepared myself for what I was going to say to Alyssa. All the other ladies knew I was nervous, but the all encouraged me and I knew they were behind my decision 100%.

Clearing my throat, I said, "Alyssa, there's some things you need to know about me and my life. This actually involves everyone here in this room, including your mom."

She looked around the room and then back to me, her face a mixture of confusion and intrigue.

I continued, "I've undergone a lot of changes the past year. In how I look, how I behave, and how I live my life....."

I then told her everything. I told her about the drug trial, what happened to me, how I took control of all the women in this room.... EVERYTHING. I held nothing back. Even Laura found out some new things. I was not going to keep any secrets from her, even if it meant she couldn't handle it. I would not lie to her.

About 20 minutes later I finished and said, "So that's it. That's my life... OUR lives the past year. But, most important of all, you need to know that what we did last night was mutual. I did not influence you in any way."

I sat nervously waiting for her to reply. We all did. He expression now extremely hard to read, but you could tell she was trying to process everything.

Finally she said, "Wow. I.... I don't know quite what to say or where to begin. That's a lot to process. On one hand, I should be mad that you told me this now and not before our date. I guess I understand, but at the same time it's a little upsetting. On the other hand, I know that this is a big secret and it's not one you would just share with anyone. So I really do understand."

I started to interrupt, but she stopped me.

"Let me finish please. I am not some delicate flower that you need to sugarcoat things for me, so I'm glad that you did share this with me. I am not mad with you at all, I just said I should be. The incest? Honestly, it doesn't bother me. It should, but it doesn't. I have a huge kinky side that mom doesn't know about, so the BDSM aspects of it all, I really love. If you had waited a bit more to get to know me fully, you would have discovered that I am very submissive when I fully trust someone. I have never had the opportunity to fully explore it, but I knew after one night with you I'd want to try. I told you last night that you were my second. My first was... oh God.... It was the worst experience ever. Such a player, he no idea what he was doing. I'm still pissed I gave him my virginity."

She paused and took a deep breath before continuing.

"Anyway, I allowed him to do some things to me that I wasn't prepared for and it destroyed everything. It's been over a year since I even thought of dating anyone, before I trusted anyone enough to date. Then I saw you and, wow, were there sparks. I knew you were the one for me. I just KNEW. So all of this, what you told me, I know it's who you are, it's obviously what attracted me to you on a subconscious level. I accept it. Even with you having sex with my mother before me. I'm actually more jealous, than upset."

I began to smile, relieved with what she with what she was saying.

I let her finish, "I also have a confession to make. When we were here for Thanksgiving, after dinner and everyone was in the living room, I snuck down to your basement. So when I saw all the fun stuff down there, not knowing who was using it exactly, I was really intrigued then! So, hell yeah, I want to explore this life with you, even if it includes others. But I ask you, and everyone here, that you allow us to just be a couple as much as we can be. Dates, sex, etc. If you want me to join in with everyone eventually, I will be willing to try since it'll be what you want, but not for awhile please and I will only be submissive to you. Allow me to just have you to myself for a bit. I will be heading back to school tomorrow, so we'll have time to process. I'll be back for my next break 3 days before Christmas. So we can go from there."

Well, that was a surprise. A great surprise though!

I said, "Alyssa, you know how I feel about you, even after just one date. If you're willing, I'm willing. Knowing now about your submissiveness, I'll have a better understanding of how to proceed. But I'm not going to wait a month to see you. I will try to see you as often as I can. I'll drive down to see you next weekend and I'll try to set things up to see you as often as I can. I'm no longer doing the college thing. I have my hacking job and it's done on my schedule now. I'm actually thinking of going off on my own, but that's a discussion for another day."

Laura then spoke up and asked, "Sweetie, you're sure you're all right with this? With me and everything?"

"Yes, mom, I am. I do remember you and daddy. I was a child, but I remember. I heard you two in the throes of passion many nights. You were trying to be quiet, but you were anything but! Hearing you, seeing how you two interacted, it formed my opinion of sex and how to react. I'm like you. I'm, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm really ok with it all."

Laura leaned over and hugged Alyssa. I heard them whispering to one another, but I couldn't hear what was being said. Laura kissed Alyssa on the cheek and sat back.

Laura said, "James, nothing has changed between you and me. Alyssa is truly fine with it."

I looked at Alyssa and she was nodding her head yes.

"Thank you. That means the world to me. That is a true gift."

Before I could continue, Alyssa got up and rushed over to me. She sat on my lap and pulled me in for a deep kiss. I know everyone around us was saying something, but I have no idea what was being said. I was too busy in Heaven at the moment.

When she broke the kiss, Alyssa said, "I'm probably fucking nuts for saying this, but I really think I love you."

I looked deep into her beautiful eyes and said, "if you're nuts, then so am I. I was going to tell you that I feel the same way."

I kissed her again and I could feel her hunger.

When I broke the kiss, I said, "Ladies, please excuse us. I think it's time to formally introduce Alyssa to the playroom."

We both got up and I grabbed her by the hand to lead her downstairs. Leaving the ladies to do... whatever.

Once downstairs, unlike the night before, I took complete control. Ordering her to strip completely, which she did without question. I then had her undress me. When we were both naked, I asked her a few questions as to what she wanted to try first. I was not going to assume anything. For now, she just wanted to try out the spanking bench, with me only using my hand to start out with.

As she was bent over, I spread her legs and bound them to the bench. At first she was nervous, but I reminded her that the restraints were part of it. I promised her that I'd keep one hand unbound so she could release herself if needed. Once bound, I stood back to enjoy the vision of the woman before me. I could tell she was incredibly aroused based on how her pussy was dripping.

I said, "Now we begin."

She tensed up when I said that, but I was going to throw her off a bit. Instead of smacking her ass, I ran my fingers up and down her pussy lips and then shoved 2 fingers into her. If she could have leapt off the bench, she would have at that point.

As I finger fucked her, I then smacked her left cheek and I felt her pussy clamp down on my fingers. I alternated each cheek with about 5 smacks each and her ass began to darken slightly. Her skin was definitely giving off a nice glow.

I asked, "How are you feeling?"

Her response was a moan and request to go a bit harder, so I did.

5 more smacks on each cheek and she exploded. Her pussy drenched my hand and she screamed out her orgasm. As she kept cumming, she begged for me to fuck her hard, to not hold anything back. I did as she begged, gladly.

I positioned myself behind her and pushed my cock into her sopping wet pussy, it was still twitching slightly from her orgasms. I didn't shove in, but I did push in with one thrust. When I did that, she pulled on her restraints and let out a load moan. With each thrust, I increased my speed and ferocity. Within moments I was pile driving her pussy and it felt like she came each time I pushed in deep. I knew I wouldn't last too long with what I was doing, but I didn't want to cum in her pussy. I wanted her mouth.

When I got close, I pulled out and left a gaping hole where my cock had previously occupied. I walked around and gently grabber her hair and lifted up her head. I firmly told her to suck. The hand I didn't restrain took hold of my cock and she hungrily put it her mouth. I did everything I could to not fuck her mouth, but it was no use. I wasn't too rough on her, but she kept gagging when I pushed in. I felt my balls began to boil and I warned her that I was going to cum. The suction doubled and I could swear that she was trying to make sure she got every drop. When I came, she gagged, but swallowed nearly all of it. When I pulled out of her mouth, she was left gasping with cum dribbling out of her mouth.

I leaned down and kissed her on top of her head and said, "Good girl."

I then released all her restraints and gently lifted her up off the bench. It was as if I was lifting up a ragdoll. I cradled her in my arms and turned around, and there stood all the ladies. I have no idea how long they stood there watching, but all of a sudden I was feeling embarrassment for some reason.

"How... how long have you all been there?"

Laura said, "Long enough for us to see you to fuck my daughter like you fucked me. I'm kinda jealous."

And then she laughed and the others joined in.

I shook my head and smiled. I carried Alyssa over to the Murphy bed and laid her down softly. She reached up and pulled me down to her, whispering in my ear, "Thank you." And she promptly fell asleep.

I turned to the ladies and said, "I hope you enjoyed the show, but I need to tend to her right now."

They all understood and went back upstairs, but not before they all kissed me on the cheek.

About 2 hours later she stirred and opened her eyes. I made sure that the first thing she saw was my smile.

Smiling at me, she said, "Oh, hi."

"And hi to you. How are you feeling?"

"I feel soooooo good and.... ow, sore, but a really good sore. My butt is hot."

"I knew that!"

Playfully hitting me, she said, "Oh you! You know what I mean!"

Leaning in for a kiss, I said, "I definitely know."

We laid there together, kissing, for a few minutes before I said, "I don't know about you, but I'm hungry."

"Yeah, me too, even though I already had a yummy snack not too long ago."

I laughed, "Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it, but I need more than a snack. Let's go upstairs, I'm sure everyone is wondering about us."

As we started to stand up, Alyssa stopped me and said, "Thank you. For not holding back, for showing me that side of you. You were rough, but caring at the same time. You didn't just think of your needs, but mine as well."

She kissed me on the cheek and then said, "Ok! Lead on, Macduff! I crave sustenance now!"

I laughed and said, "You're such a geek."

As we entered the kitchen, it was suspiciously dark. What the hell...? It's barely 10:00, no one goes to bed that early around here. Whatever, we're both hungry.

12