Gruss vom Krampus

Story Info
One of Santa's elves meets Krampus and gets "punished."
3.6k words
4.51
8.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long time reader, first time writer. I hope you enjoy! Constructive criticism welcome.

--------------------------------------------

"I've never seen this part of the workshop before," Tinsel mused as she stepped into the dark room.

Mountains of broken toys and torn wrapping paper reached nearly to the ceiling above her. A thick layer of dust covered everything; cobwebs stretched from corner to corner. The lights hanging from the ceiling looked antique and long burnt away. Only a small light filtered in from a tiny window near the ceiling across the room, casting gloom and deepening the shadows.

Tinsel gasped as her foot connected with something metallic, causing a loud clatter. She looked down. Old, rusted chains criss-crossed across the floor, discarded in their own small heaps. She knelt and examined the links as her brow furrowed. Nothing like this was used in the workshop. What was this stuff doing down here?

The elf stepped further into the room. It was certainly a different atmosphere than she was used to. Above her in various rooms of Santa's Workshop, others of her kind worked and laughed surrounded by festive reds and greens. Glittering lights covered every surface, happy music filled the air. Down here, none of that reached. Here was only silence and darkness.

Just as she was deciding to leave the creepy room, she heard a sound. At first it reminded her of reindeer on the runway - the sound of hooves on wood. But what would a reindeer be doing down here in the basement?

"Hello?" she called. There was a tremble in her voice she had not expected.

"Are you lost, little elf?"a gravelly male voice whispered back. It was hoarse and broken as if having only just woken up. It was also deeper than any of the voices she usually heard from her male counterparts, and it definitely didn't belong to Santa himself.

"Um, yes, I believe so. I was just exploring on my break..." Tinsel got the sense that danger was nearby and she needed to leave. "Where am I?"

"It's been a long time since anyone entered my domain," the voice continued, ignoring her question. "So very long since I last had company."

Tinsel's fear was dampened by sudden pity. Someone had been left all alone down here? That wasn't right.

"Oh, that's awful!" she cried. "I'm so sorry no one has been down. Honestly, I didn't even know this room was here. I doubt anyone else does either."

"Ah, yes... most have forgotten me. There are some that remember my name, true, but the world has cast me aside. I'm not... jolly enough for Christmas celebrations in the modern era."

Tinsel peeked around a pile of rubbish, trying to find the owner of the voice. She was having a difficult time placing it.

"Well perhaps you simply need a little more Christmas cheer! I'd be happy to sing a song or fetch you some eggnog if it would help brighten your spirits."

A low chuckle came from somewhere nearby."You misunderstand, little elf. I do not wish to change. It is not who I am. I, like you, have a purpose. Mine is not to bring happiness to children. Mine is to see that the sinners of this wretched world receive punishment."

A chill crept down Tinsel's spine as the sense of danger returned. Her fight or flight response kicked in. Flight seemed the best option, since she couldn't even see her opponent.

"Well I do apologize for intruding, sir. I'll be going now."

She turned back to the door, only to find the way she had come was blocked with piles of broken toys and chains. Impossible - she was certain she had only walked forward a little bit. How had she gotten turned around?

"There, there, little elf. As I said, it's been so very long since I last had company. Why do you wish to leave me so soon?"

"I-I have work to get back to," stammered Tinsel, trying to maneuver her way around the blockage and find the exit. "Santa will be looking for me."

She heard the strange sound again - of hooves stepping slowly across the wooden floor. Then she spotted it - the exit - farther away than she expected. She began hastily fighting her way through the rubble in that direction.

When she had just reached a few feet away from the doorknob, suddenly a large hand appeared in front of her face. The skin was dark crimson, with long black claws curving off of the ends. Tinsel shrieked as the hand closed around her throat, spinning her and slamming her back against the closed door.

Finally, she saw her attacker. Standing a good foot and a half taller than she, the creature was a devil. His chest was dark and scarred; his legs covered in short brown fur. Though one leg ended in a man's foot, the other had a cloven hoof.

Her gaze slid up, terrified. Broad shoulders contained rippling muscles, a short length of chain was slung around his neck. He had a pointed beard and catlike yellow eyes. From the top of his head, amongst his curly dark locks, sprang two goatlike horns.

His appearance woke a memory she didn't realize she had. An ancient fear; a threat long forgotten.

"Krampus..."she breathed fearfully.

"Those who find me are in need of punishment, little elf," the beastly man growled. His wild grin showed somewhat pointed teeth. "Confess what you've done and I may go easy on you."

Her head shook violently. "I-I haven't done anything. This was just a mistake, I -" Her words cut off with a squeak as the hand at her throat tightened.

"Don't lie tome, girl. I may not know what you've done, but I can smell the guilt on you. Tell me or not, it doesn't matter. I'll punish you just the same."

Before she could deny any wrongdoing again, he wrenched her from the door and threw her to the left. She went stumbling, tripping over an old, broken rocking horse and landing sprawled across it with her bottom in the air.

Before she could right herself, a clawed hand firmly pressed against her back, curling slightly as the claws raked through the fabric of her dress. She shivered at the sensation. She felt another hand lifting her skirt and pulling the waistband of her tights down to her knees.

"What are you doing?" she shrieked, shocked.

"Beginning your punishment, my dear. If only you'd tell me what it is you've done, I'd know how much to give you." The hand at her waistband moved up, roaming over her exposed ass. Light claws trailed across her flesh and she wiggled, trying to shake free of his hold.

"Like I told you, I haven't done anything!"

The hand on her ass left and returned, stinging across her cheek. "Oh!" she yelled in surprise as tears sprang to her eyes. The sharpness of the sting faded away, leaving her with a sensation that was almost pleasant. Her face flushed as she realized she had quite enjoyed that.

"Confess your guilt or I'll continue," the low voice urged.

"No!" she stubbornly responded. It was too embarrassing, what she had been feeling guilty about. Also, she wasn't entirely against him spanking her again. The sensation had sparked something new in her.

"Very well," the devil said, sounding somewhat bored. The hand came down again - harder. With a hollow clatter, something fell to the floor.

Tinsel knew the sound. She felt her face burn hotter. The creature behind her sniffed the air.

"This is the source of your guilt?" he rumbled curiously. His hands left her as he leaned down to collect what had fallen. The object had been concealed within Tinsel's dress until the spanking had shaken it loose.

Cautiously, scared to move, she peeked back over her shoulder. Krampus knelt on the ground, carefully examining the oversized candy cane that had slipped from where she had been hiding it under her dress. It was a large peppermint stick, a good two to three inches in diameter, and about seven inches from base to curve.

"Did you steal this?" he mused, yellow eyes catching her own. She froze under his gaze then turned away, embarrassed.

"No. It's not stolen. I made it myself in Confections. Please just put it down and let's get this over with."

Krampus examined the candy again. Unlike the smaller treats he was familiar with, this one had weight. The hook was short, leaving most of the cane a straight rod. The non-hooked end had been rounded off, making the thing look almost phallic.

"Oh," he said aloud, in realization. "Oh..."

"Please don't say anything," Tinsel whispered, putting her hands over her eyes. "Just leave it."

Krampus chuckled, a dark and sinister sound. "Oh no, this answers everything. Were you going to pleasure yourself with this, little elf? Was that why you were skulking around where you shouldn't be? Trying to find someplace private?"

Tinsel didn't respond, eyes squeezed tight in shame.

"Thiswas why you reek of guilt?" pressed Krampus. When she didn't respond, he pinched the skin of her ass between two claws. She squeaked. "Answer me."

"Yes, ok? Yes! So as you can see - I haven't actually done anything wrong. You're mistaken. So please let me go."

He chuckled again. Grabbing the back of her dress, he pulled her towards the floor and spun her. Tinsel found herself on her knees before him, tights still tangled around her legs. She looked up in trepidation.

"No, little elf.You're mistaken." As he spoke, a hand came down atop her head, claws gently running through her hair. The gesture was oddly tender and she looked up at him curiously. "Your sin is againstyourself, denying your own desires. So a punishment is still in order.."

She frowned. The hand in her hair came down to curl around her cheek and cup under her chin. He tilted her face up and she met his eyes. Her shaking vision made her realize she was trembling again.

"...only this time, I believe you just might enjoy it."

Suddenly, her candy stick was prodding at her lips. "What -?" She started, but as soon as her mouth opened the rounded end was shoved inside.

"It's candy," Krampus crooned sarcastically, his smile had gone from vicious to amused, "You suck on it."

She stared up at him in shock. Was he really going to make her do this in front of him?

At her hesitation, his free hand went behind her head and he pushed the cane deeper, until she gagged.

"Suck." It was no longer a suggestion.

She watched him as she delicately suckled on the end of the shaft. The sugar and slight mint flavoring she had added ran over her tongue. It began to dissolve slightly, turning slick and slimy.

A look at Krampus's face showed his rough and dark facade was cracking. He was into this, and it was showing. She felt a rush of pride at that, yet there was a rush between her legs that was a little more distracting. Something about being on her knees in front of a powerful male figure, being made to suck off something for his amusement was thrilling her. Despite the heat in her face, she suddenly had the urge to touch herself.

She put one hand over Krampus's on the candy cane's hook, guiding it deeper into her mouth, slobbering slightly as she kept eye contact with him. Her other hand slid down between her legs to play with her clit, and she moaned loudly around the treat.

A sound that could only be called a growl vibrated from Krampus's chest. She glanced down from his face to see a growing erection jutting out from his fur. It was the same red skin tone as everything else of his, and she was pleased to see it was shaped in the way she expected. However it was larger than the elven cocks she'd been subjecting herself to over the years.

With surprise, she realized she was expecting to fuck him. Who knew if that was his intention? He had said she'd be punished.

With apopthe candy was pulled from her lips. She glanced up at him, breathless.

"Back over the horse," he ordered gruffly, "Like before." .

She didn't hesitate. Turning, she crawled back over the broken toy, ass proudly in the air. She flipped her dress back up around her waist as it had been before, giving him full access.

"Good girl," he growled. A hand cupped her ass, claws biting into her flesh slightly as he squeezed. She moaned.

She felt the slick, smooth rod parting her labia. The mint she had included tingled against her sensitive flesh as he pushed it forward. She groaned again as it fully penetrated her, hips jutting back to meet it. She couldn't hold still as he began pumping it in and out of her, barely teasing the first few inches of her canal.

His free hand was on her hip, gripping tightly. "Wasthiswhat you were going to do with it?"

She laughed low, enjoying the teasing. She shook her head.

He pressed closer, working it deeper as she moaned. She felt the fuzz of his legs against the back of hers as he leaned over her. The hand on her hip slipped forward, raking up over her back and twisting in her hair. He wrenched her head back and she gasped in pleasured pain.

"No?" he questioned, pressing deeper until the hook rested against her flesh. She squealed gleefully as the mint burned slightly against her insides. She shook her head again. When he released her hair, she turned her head to look back at him coyly over her shoulder.

"Wrong one," she breathed, grinning, face red and damp with sweat.

Krampus frowned, brow furrowing. Wrong one? Wrong what?

She wiggled her hips at him, still giving him a lusty gaze over her shoulder. He glanced down towards where the candy was jutting from, realizing. His pointed teeth flashed in a wicked grin.

"Oh," he said once again, pulling the candy out of her with a squelch. The sugary rod dripped with moisture. Parts of it had thinned somewhat.

"Do you want it in your ass?" he asked, making sure he understood. The grin on his face was stuck there.

Tinsel nodded slowly, keeping her eyes on his.

"Then you'd best make sure it's nice and slick."

He leaned up over her, body pressing against her back. She wiggled against him, enjoying the contact of flesh on flesh. His weight was carefully arranged, pressing her down but not quite fully on her. His erection prodded against her hip.

The cane appeared in front of her face again and she eagerly swallowed it down. The taste of her own juices blended deliciously with the sugar and mint and she moaned. She felt used and depraved and oddly not scared of the creature at her back anymore. She loved all of it.

Another pop and he removed it from her lips again, sliding back down along her back. His claws traced along her spine and she shuddered.

The slick rod prodded at her ass. The combination of saliva, melting sugar, and her own excitement helped it in and she keened as her hole stretched to accommodate it. The pressure was delicious, her excitement mounted to a new height.

She reached back, aiming to touch herself. Before she could even reach her hip, claws grabbed at her wrist, twisting the arm behind her back. He leaned up over her again. His other hand stayed, slowly pumping the candied dildo in her ass.

"Were you trying to touch yourself?" he taunted quietly. At her nod, he chuckled evilly. "I think you've forgotten you're being punished."

She had, actually. Fearful eyes darted back to look at him, wondering what he meant by that. The grin was still there, more playful now, but still sinister.

He continued to tease her ass, gradually working the wet rod deeper. The mint burned and cooled simultaneously, heightening her experience. Each thrust had her moaning, wiggling for full release. While she had loved having toys in her ass for a long time, it took other stimulation to get her across. Had he figured that out? Was this her torture?

The candy in her ass stopped it's movement. She could feel the end of the hook resting against her tailbone, the rod seated fully inside her. She whined, wiggling again.

Krampus released her wrist, moving fully behind her again. He twisted the candy cane slightly and she groaned in frustration, feet kicking slightly. He chuckled.

"You can finish when I'm done with you, little elf," he said. "But I think we're neglecting one of your holes like this..." She felt warm, fleshy hardness brushing at her labia. Her thoughts flew to the size she had seen when he was only starting to get aroused.

"Do you want this?" he asked quietly, running his head up and down her folds. The claws of his other hand bit into her hip again and she moaned. She pressed back slightly, excited.

A slap came down on her ass cheek and she moaned loudly. "I said: do you want this?"

"Yes," she breathed, hardly recognizing herself anymore, "Yes, fuck me."

His cock slid into her, torturously slow. She let out a loud, happy whine as he stretched her. It was wonderful, filling, warm and solid. His furry legs rested against hers just as he bottomed out - a perfect fit. Then his hips whipped back suddenly, violently, slamming back into her with abandon.

She yelled again as pounded into her, the sensation of both holes filled driving her mad. She could feel herself climbing higher and higher, but knew release wasn't coming without a touch. She thought about trying to do it herself again, but decided she'd rather ride it out. Let him "punish" her. He was right. She loved it.

Both his hands came down on her ass between two thrusts. The stinging sensation pushed her further. She hadn't realized it before, but she liked the burn. "Yes," she found herself saying.

One hand reached up to grip her hair again, pulling roughly. "Fuck!" she said, as his rhythm never faltered.

"Yeah?" the demon asked behind her, "You want to come?"

Head still wrenched back, she nodded weakly. "Please!"

"You beg so prettily, little elf. Fine."

The hand released her hair and snaked around her waist, diving between her legs.

"Come."

He attacked her clit with vigor, rubbing fast. She screamed so loud she was sure the workshops above them would hear her over the music. Her orgasm crashed over her in rolling waves, attacking and seizing her entire body before dying away, only to come right back. She had never climaxed so hard. The room was spinning out of focus. She had forgotten how to breathe.

Krampus didn't let up his speed. He continued to rail her, rhythm starting to sputter. His hand kept a constant steady speed across her clitoris, as she convulsed on his cock. Her shouts were wild and unhinged. He'd never heard an elf curse so much.

When she thought she could take no more, she grabbed his wrist, attempting to push his hand away. The devil didn't budge. She felt another climax mounting.

"I said to come. I never said to stop."

It hit her and for a moment she lost control of her body. She felt as though she was hovering a distance away, looking down on the scene. It was absurd, she could still feel him thrusting into her, still feel the minty cane in her ass, still feel his hand between her legs, but it all seemed almost dreamlike. Was she breathing? It didn't feel like she was. How did breathing work again?

With a grunt, Krampus slammed into her one more time, coming in huge, sticky spurts.

"There," he growled, hand falling away, "You're done."

She slouched, feeling as though the muscles in her body were no longer functional. She felt his arms go around her, pulling her off the horse and against his chest.

"Breathe, little elf," he ordered. She was trying to, but everything was all still very overstimulated. "Breathe."

By and by she started to come down, laying with her back against the legendary demon. Her thoughts wandered over everything that had happened, trying to make sense of it. Each slight movement she made squeezed against the candy cane in her ass, sending a tiny spike of excitement through her.

"Punishment dealt," Krampus chuckled quietly behind her. She found herself smiling, but didn't turn to face him. She still needed to calm down before they could talk properly.

12