Gryphon Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled away, shaking his head, and Bella clicked the tip of her beak, frustration roiling through her body.

"No, Bella." Storm folded his arms over his chest. "We cannot do this. What would Kyle think?"

She swore his eyes brightened at the sound of her husband's name but she tossed the thought aside: unimportant.

"Please, Storm," she crooned, nuzzling her beak into his ruff, stroking over his bare chest. "Kyle cannot give me eggs, he wants a family as much as I do. You are the key to this, Storm, it is what Kyle would want too. We cannot do this without you."

She squeezed his erection, careful of her talons, and looked up at him pleadingly, the larger gryphon torn between loyalty and the heat of temptation. It would not be so bad, surely?

It seemed that the gryphon needed no further persuasion, blood racing hotly and heart pounded as if had flown a thousand miles. Digging his talons into Bella's dress, Storm ripped down her front with a low growl. His yellow eyes rang dark with desire and Bella clung to him, keening as he tore away her clothing, shred by shred. She flapped her wings and clucked, caught off guard, as the gryphon spun her about and bent her over the arm of the little sofa.

"Mmmph, oh my," she purred, throat rumbling in a croon. "I had no idea you would want to get started so quickly."

Storm chuckled, tracing his talons down her back; she arched into his touch like a cat.

"Who could resist your lure, Bella? You have made me a changed gryphon."

Who indeed? She thought, not without a flash of complacency. She would have Storm eating out of the palm of her paw if he continued on in that manner. Hind paws planted flat on the floor, the gryphoness pushed back, feeling Storm's cock slide between her rump cheeks, thick spurts of pre cum splashing over her rump. Bella crooned and looked back at Storm, tail feathers fanning up to show off her bare sex. She had not worn any underwear beneath her dress. It would have been superfluous to her desires.

"We shall take this to the bedroom," she said, placing her paws flat on the sofa.

Half-rising to follow through on her words, the gryphoness squawked when Storm gripped her shoulder tightly, preventing her from moving away. Storm smirked and tugged his shorts down, kicking them off and to the side along with his loincloth, unusual for the times. He was not wearing a shirt.

Looking back over her shoulder, she glared at the smug gryphon.

"Let me up." Bella snapped. "Do you not want to fuck me, you silly bird? Blood going to other places than your brain and rational thought?"

Storm laughed.

"Oh, I very much want to fuck you, little hen. And I will." The gryphon pressed between her shoulder blades, forcing her chest down to the couch cushions. "We shall do this right here."

She shuddered, fury boiling as she was unused to being dominated. She should be the one holding his shoulders down to the bed, riding him until she was satisfied!

Leaning over the quivering female, the drake nipped the back of her neck sharply, pulling her hair loose from its tight ponytail. She lifted one hind paw tried to push back against his legs to no avail, his cock nudging over her folds. Bella flushed with the realisation that she was already wet. That had to be her heat, it just had to be. She could not be aroused by a male forcing her to do as he wanted. It was not in her nature, surely.

"You seduced me," he growled. "Now you 'pay' for it, hen."

Bella squirmed and kicked, natural dominance flaring to the surface in a second surge of anger. Just what did this gryphon think he was doing, subverting her plans to be bred by pinning her over the arm of the sofa? No, she would have him!

She struggled, twisted and fell back in a panting heap on the sofa, his bulk too great for her to shift. It felt wrong to be dominated. No amount of running on the treadmill and wing exercises could surpass the male's strength and she was truly trapped there, forced to take everything he had to give. She could not remember if Storm spent a lot of time in the gym or simply indulged in sports but it showed in his physique and it made her wet. The gryphoness swallowed hard and pushed back, the tip of his tapered cock catching at the entrance to her sex.

Maybe she had a switch side after all.

Smug to a fault, the gryphon held on to her hips and pushed into 'his' hen with a groan. She wriggled and crooned as she was filled, hips jerking up in response to the massive stretch. Closing her eyes, she keened shrilly. Good gods above, she hadn't expected something of that size!

"Too big for you, hen?" Storm taunted, thrusting in deeply so the bulge at the base of his cock teased her entrance. "Too bad. You asked for this."

Bella groaned: she could not argue with that, though she wanted to. She dug her talons into the sofa, tearing through the fabric. That would raise questions later, but she did not care. Ducking her beak down into the cushions, she closed her eyes and gasped as the head of the gryphon's cock slammed in, rocking her body forward. Storm threw the full force of his body into each and every thrust, muscles tensing as his hips slapped her raised rump. His long, leonine tail waved jovially and knocked into the little lamp on the square coffee table, sending it flying to the carpet in a tumble of shade and stand. His balls swayed beneath his body as he thrust, fat orbs swinging into Bella with such force that she could not help but be reminded of the male strength and power he exuded.

Pointed ears slipping back to his skull, Storm ground the edges of his beak together, a low moan rumbling forth. Part of him could hardly believe that he was fucking the sultry little bird. He had imagined Bella when fucking his wife, darkness clouding reality so that he may concoct his own. His wife did not mind. She did not know. He wondered briefly, looking over Bella's curves with an admiring eye, what Kyle would say. The wolf had not seemed to mind all the looks he had given Bella in the last few months, eyes roaming: the wolf had good reason to stay on Storm's good side, considering their little 'work arrangement'. Good friends stuck together and all that jazz.

He withdrew sharply from Bella's cunny, a string of pre-cum connecting their sexes for a moment before breaking. Resting her full weight back on her hind paws, Bella arched back, wordlessly begging to be filled once more. Her cock had slipped from the slit above her feminine folds - she had no external balls like Storm - and pressed into the arm of the sofa. Sticky, gleaming trails of arousal stained the fabric and she flushed crimson beneath her feathers. How would she explain the stains to Kyle?

Frustrated that the gryphon was simply standing there stroking his cock with a cocky male smirk, Bella leapt up from the sofa, whirling about and grasping his shaft with one paw to.

"Why did you stop?"

She huffed, fluffing up her feathers as she pumped his length. She was not done with him yet! And neither was he. Storm's hard cock jutted out from his body and she tried to wrap her paw around the length, finding that her fingers would not meet her thumb on the other side. Stroking slowly, teasingly, she gave a small shake of her head, pussy aflame with lust. The male gryphon spread his wings arrogantly and curled his fingers around the back of her neck while he allowed her to adore and marvel at his cock. It was a common reaction.

"How did you even fit?"

Storm smirked and answered by grabbing the shorter female by her buttocks. She squawked, fluttered her feathers, and crooned as he hiked her into the air, holding her aloft so that the tip of his erect cock teased her folds. Chest pressed to his, Bella wrapped her legs around his waist, drawing herself in close to her temporary partner. Digging his fingers in lightly to her feathered buttocks, Storm growled like a feral, tail lashing the air. The sound rumbled through the gryphoness' chest and she trembled, swooning as his cock plunged inside.

He thrust in to the hilt, the bulbous base of his cock slamming into the gryphoness' folds. Used to a wolf's knot, she wondered if Storm intended to 'tie' with her, the swelling locking them together so that not a single drop of his seed escaped. Then she would be sure to have her eggs fertilised. Panting harshly, Bella hissed and flared her wings as Storm pinned her to the wall, head ducked down to hers as he pounded her viciously. He nipped and bit into her neck, drawing a spot of blood, but she only moaned, body quivering as she took every thrust. Kyle never fucked her like this!

Yet she needed more. Her heat demanded that Storm spend his seed within her and fire raced through her veins. Bella twisted in his grip, craving his roughness, and locked her beak with his, surprising Storm with the intensity of the kiss. Her tongue battled with his for dominance, though there was no question as to who was the dominant party in their liaison, however much she tried. Snarling into the kiss, Storm thrust with cruel force, the very tip of his cock hitting Bella's cervix as he slowly forced the swollen bulge inside, spreading her wider.

Impatient and balancing on the edge of pain and pleasure, Bella spread her wings flat against the wall and keened shrilly. Concerned, Storm reared his head back, kiss breaking with a flutter of wings that sent black feathers drifting to the floor. Neither of them noticed Storm's shifting hind paws send one scudding across the carpet and beneath the aged, fading sofa. They had more important things to concentrate upon.

Bella encircled his neck with her arms, using the arch of her body to rise and fall on his cock as his thrusts woefully slowed. Grunting, he pushed into her, pinning her hips against the wall, tail feathers fanning out. Though she did not have a female clitoris, the gryphoness felt herself on the edge of orgasm, that fat cock reaching depths that she had thought only toys or fingers could stimulate so delightfully.

"Fuck," Bella huffed, exhaling sharply. "Harder, Storm! Or are you not gryphon enough for me? Not gryphon enough to seed an egg in my belly?"

Storm's yellow eyes narrowed and he smirked, head tilting cockily to one side.

"You want a clutch?" He hissed, putting his beak up close to hers. "You'll get all that and more from me, mark my words."

Bella opened her beak as if to goad him further but was silenced by a vicious, sharp thrust that slapped his 'knot' into her already sore pussy lips. Cock stroking over her g-spot, Bella gasped, wings shivering as she was 'milked', cum drooling from her cock as if she was a male having his prostrate teased. She buried her beak in Storm's white crest, lightly matted over his chest, and gave herself to him. Pleasure sparked through her body like never before, liquid lightning rocketing through her veins. She rocked her hips in time with his brutal thrusts and arched, their combined juices - how did he produce so much pre cum? Or was she simply so wet? - trickling over her pussy lips and down her inner thighs. Sheltered by the spread of Storm's wings, there was nothing Bella could do except take his thrusts like a hen needing to be bred.

The stretch was too much to take without her body responding and Bella twisted like a snake within his grasp, wings flapping wildly as she hit her peak. Screeching, she struggled for breath as the male forced the bulge into her pussy, effectively locking them together and challenging the barrier of her cervix with his savage, shallow pounding. Despite the deeper, more intimate pain, the pressure brought a rush of arousal to the forefront of her mind, orgasm extending and transforming her into a shuddering, incoherent mess. Her pussy clenched and rippled around Storm's cock - spasms of ecstasy - and he clicked his beak, fighting against instinct to hold off release as her pleasure heightened his.

It was not male nature to restrain oneself from spilling their seed in a fertile female, however, and Storm hammered into his hen, smoothly feathered cheek pressed against her black hair, silken to the touch. The head of his cock teased at her cervix and settled in the fleshier tissue to one side, allowing him that slight bit of depth needed to roll his body over the edge. His catlike tail curled and the gryphon groaned deeply as he ejaculated, balls tightening up to spend his seed. There was no doubt that his female, his gryphoness for the night, would take'. Soon his sperm would fertilise her egg.

He wondered who the youngster would take after and grunted as the thought brought another throb of cum forth, cock pulsing and shooting the dose deep into Bella's tight passage. She fluttered her wings contentedly, the smallest amount of seed oozing out around his cock and dripping to the carpet, simply forced out by the sheer lack of space within her cunt. That mess would have to be taken care of later. But their now was not their later and she did not have to worry with such a male holding her tight in his arms.

Bella's cock pressed hard between their bellies, leaking a steady stream of blue fluid even though her orgasm had tapered down to a fine glow. Storm shook his head curiously, unfamiliar with the physical traits of hermaphrodites, and, supporting Bella with one paw under her rump, reached between their bodies to give her hard-on a few experimental strokes.

Huh... About the same size as Kyle...

Storm rumbled, clearing the memories with a flick of his tail. Those were thoughts for another time. Lifting Bella away from the wall, Storm gently laid her on the sofa and leaned over her on his paws and knees, their sexes still locked together. She whimpered, looking up pleadingly, but the gryphon had no inclination towards cuddling in that particular moment. Squeezing her to his chest, he pulled his hips away slowly and insistently until the 'knot' popped free of her in a rush of combined juices. Normally he could not withdraw from his partner's for a good portion of the hour but Bella's stretchy cunt allowed him to pull back, though it was still a stretch on the edge of pain for her. Their combined mess flooded over the cushions, marking them with evidence of their illicit liaison, and Bella's pussy gaped as if she had tested herself on her largest toy - the one that had made the assistant in the sex toy shop balk in fear.

Dropping a peck-kiss on her cheek, Storm stepped away and extended one wing to preen the feathers, smugness radiating from his entire form. Bella sat up as the aftershock of orgasm ricocheted through her nerves, wings ever so slightly extended. She could never get them to completely close right after cumming. And that had been a ferocious orgasm indeed.

The mess: she had to take care of the mess. Otherwise Kyle would find out what had happened and that certainly was not part of her plan. Rising, the gryphoness made as if to pad into the kitchen, thighs squeezed together to keep as much cum inside her as possible. It was a difficult task and she trembled as drops oozed down her feathers, dripping to the floor in a telltale trail.

To her surprise, Storm caught her around the waist and yanked her to him, drawing her in so that her back rested up against his chest, softened cock grinding over her tight, little rump. Their size difference was highlighted as she frowned and tilted her head back to look up at him, dominant nature flickering to life once more. She had no further need of him at the present time, so why did he stand there with a gleam in his eye?

"I am not done with you yet." His eyes sparkled with the grin that his beak could not quite form. "On your knees, hen."

Bella snorted and crossed her arms over her breasts, half stepping away, but his arms encircled her waist and forbade escape.

"Do you think you will get me to submit that easily?" She laughed, eyeing the kitchen as more semen oozed from her. "I need a drink. And you need to clean up. You are done with me until I say so, my big, bold drake."

Well, the gryphon was not having any of that talk.

Storm moved with lightning speed, grabbing Bella by the shoulders and pushing her to her knees. She was not hurt by the action, simply surprised, and glared, already drawing her hind paws under her body to get up again. He held her firmly by her ears, which were softly rounded at each tip, and pulled her head close to his crotch, soft cock hanging proudly from its sheath. Smeared with their combined juices, the purple shaft drooped and rubbed against the side of her beak, a thick trail of juices clinging to the hard surface. Bella flinched and shook her head, half-pulling away before a sharp tug on her ears yanked her back into position.

"Clean my cock, my hen." Storm smirked. "Wouldn't want to leave this mess now, would you?"

Bella's eyes widened and she snapped her beak.

"Excuse me!" Bella fluffed up, the squawk bursting from her before she could prevent it, most unladylike. "Who do you think I am, you crude feather brain! If you think -"

"Quiet."

One paw landed on the back of her head and Storm forced her head down, beak rubbing the length of his cock. Grunting, the gryphoness struggled to pull away, beating her wings in the air, and growled as she was forced to part her beak and lap over his cock like a cat licking a treat. Damn him! His cock throbbing under her small, pink tongue and she played across the tip, vindictively over stimulating Storm so that he danced from hind paw to paw like a gryphlet before its first flight. Bella hated herself for marvelling at his cock, wondering yet again how that much had fitted inside her. Maybe she would have to try sex with other males at some point - males other than Kyle and Storm. There was much to be experienced, if today's intimacy was anything to go on. It was not as if any being other than a gryphon could make her belly heavy with eggs, after all. There would never be any proof of the trysts, if so conducted. Besides: Kyle did what she told him and heard what she wanted him to hear, without fail. He was a good wolf.

Increasingly into the act, much to her mental dismay, the gryphoness' arousal flared and she shifted to a crouch, nudging her thighs together as if to conceal her heat-ridden scent. She whined: why did he have to put her in such a position? She was weak, made vulnerable by the need to be bred. Again, she strove to pull away but a painful tug on her ears and hair - he closed his hand-paw around her ponytail, fingers weaving into the strands - kept her in place. A small part of her wanted to be held in such a way, to be forced to his whims. His cock swelled in front of her beak and she opened her maw too eagerly for it, bumping the head as she took it into her beak, pressing over her tongue. Closing her eyes, Bella murred softly, paws resting on the larger gryphon's thighs as she teased her tongue over the tip of his cock and cum slit, paw sliding down his calf to play with a silver anklet that she had never noticed before. Storm chuckled, smug mirth rumbling up from his stomach.

"This turns you on, doesn't it, Bella?" He crooned, stroking her face as the gryphon bobbed her beak carefully upon his cock. "You like being dominated. Your wolf cannot do this for you. But I can."

He was right. Though she could not suck like a mammalian fur, she pushed forward far enough that his cock nudged at the back of her throat. Most males from her past, including Kyle, had expected her to stop at this point but Bella pushed onward, resisting the urge to cough as she swallowed his shaft. Storm's paws curled into her hair and he thrust his hips forward, pushing in so that the bulge of his cock nestled just outside her beak. In time, she would show him how she could take even that within her beak too, throbbing length pulsing down her stretchy throat.

Storm chuffed and groaned as she bobbed her muzzle, moving with him as the gryphon rocked with need, unable to keep himself still. She warmed with pride at putting him in such a position of lust. He wanted her, wanted her body and her charm. Bringing one paw up, she squeezed and fondled his balls lightly, her free paw dropping to her own cock, pumping and stroking the smaller shaft. She did not need to keep herself hard for any particular reason but the action of masturbating while sucking off the larger, more dominant male stoked her arousal. Her hips thrust into empty air and she imagined that she was pounding her wolf's tight tail hole while taking Storm's cock deep into her throat, relishing in her own dominant pleasure even while she was held in the grasp of another.