GTA: Bitches of Liberty City Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sudden chaos of cars catches Del and his AOD brothers off guard. One AOD biker rides his Hellfury into the rear of a braking Willard Sudan and flies over the vehicle and hits the pavement hard. Another swerves his Zombie to miss a Marbelle only to fatally collide with the side of a Moonbean minivan.

Only Del and the last AOD enforcer on his Revanant manage to outmaneuver the car pileup and continue after the two bitches in the sports car, peeling down the bridge with no other cars ahead.

"Are you fucking shitting me?!" Allie says. "I go on the Broker Bridge the only time there isn't any bumper-to-bumper traffic."

"Isn't that good?" Sasha asks. "We have a clear path to Algonquin."

"Yeah, but so do they?" Allie thumbs behind her.

The windshield is hit by bullets, forming four small holes through the glass. Sasha covers her head as she screams again. Allie steadies the car before looking to the rear and fires three shots at the two remaining bikers with her gun.

Del is missed but the enforcer near him got two bullets in the chest, causing him to fall and skid on the pavement. Allie aims and fires at Del but the lieutenant expertly dodges the incoming rounds. The loud bangs of Allie's gun in replaced with dull clicks.

"Shit, I'm out! Sasha, gimme your gun!" Allie commands.

"Take it." Sasha hands the gun she took from Throttle to Allie.

"I'm getting fucken tired of running from this asshole." Allie says. "Baby, tighten your seatbelt."

"What are you doing to..."

Allie turns the steering wheel hard before slamming the brakes hard. The tires of the Banshee loudly squeal and leaves curved treadmarks as it does a 180. Allie floors the accelerator and the Banshee's engine roars as it drives directly to the nearing Del, shooting at her.

Allie fires her new gun from the side of the car, keeping on the last AOD. Not intimidated by the car speeding at him, Del fires his Pistol .50 at the driver, steadying his aim as she gets closer. He gets the perfect shot and pulls the trigger, expecting to put a bullet between the eyes of the Porta Rican bitch that kicked him in the balls and broke his nose.

A dull click is heard from the empty gun.

With the Banshee still heading to him at high speed, Del drops his gun and swerves his Hexer out of her path. But his rear wheel is given a hard tap by the side of the car's fender. Del loses control of his chopper and collides with a concrete barrier. The burly biker screams as he is flung over the barrier and plummets down from the bridge.

Allie swerves the Banshee for another 180 and speeds down the bridge to Algonquin. Certain of being free from pursuing bikers, Allie slows the Banshee down, continuing on Diamond Street. She turns right on Bismark Avenue, driving halfway through a block before turning right into a driveway.

With the cover of night and the surrounding buildings, Allie finds the dark driveway to be the perfect spot to lay low for a while. Feeling she's deep enough, Allie parks and turns off the engine.

"Dios mio, that was fucking close." Allie sighs, undoing her seatbelt. "We're gonna have to stay clear of Broker until we know how we are with..."

Allie is surprised by Sasha quickly mounting herself on Allie's lap as her blond friend grabs her head and presses her mouth onto hers. The mouth-to-mouth kissing grows more intense as Sasha slips her tongue in Allie's mouth and dances with her tongue. Going by her sexual instinct, Allie takes hold of Sasha's hips. Sasha breaks the kisses and looks upon her savior with lust.

"I am so fucking horny right now." Sasha says with heavy breathing.

Allie pulls her minidress over her head, revealing her red lace bra and panties, drops the dress on the passenger's seat and resumes the passionate tongue to tongue kissing. With their lips still locked, Sasha expertly unhooks her bra with one hand while Allie moves forward to pull her jacket off. Sasha pulls her lips away as she drops her bra next to her dress and pulls Allie's shirt over her head, making both of them topless.

"I hope you're as wet as I am." Sasha comments, reaching down.

Allie leans back as she watches Sasha's hands unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans. Sasha smiles at Allie as she slides her hand in Allie's jeans, moving under the panties. Allie feels her friend's fingers lightly teasing her clit, the way she likes it.

"Oh, you are wet." Sasha says, kissing Allie's neck.

Allie moves her hand between Sasha's splayed thighs and finds her pussy. Her fingers feel the wet spot on Sasha's panties. Guessing that the woman diddling her sex is in desperate need of sexual gratification, Allie slides her hand in the lace panties to return the favor.

Sasha's fingers probe deeper in Allie's sex, perfectly finding her g-spot, moving in and out. Allie tries to do the same for Sasha but find the panties limiting her hand's movement.

"Tear them off." Sasha urges, aware of Allie's problem. "I know you want to."

Allie quickly withdraws her hand so both hands can grab the side of Sasha's panties. With a strong pull from Allie, the panties are loudly torn off of Sasha. Further aroused by the tearing of her lace underwear, Sasha's fondling fingers go deeper and faster.

Wanting to catch up, Allie dives her fingers into Sasha's sex, going deeper and faster. Soon, the heat between them grows. The moaning gets louder, resonating through the driveway. With a free hand, Allie and Sasha hold each other closer, gazing at each other until they both scream out their orgasms, not caring if anyone hears them.

As the orgasm runs its course, Allie and Sasha withdraw their wet hands and tenderly embrace each other.

"So, I guess we shouldn't go to Broker for a while?" Sasha questions.

"If I'm being honest, I have mixed feelings about that." Allie answers with a slight giggle.

The two lovers giggle, still holding each other close, letting the night air cool their hot and naked bodies.


12