Gthyagos, Inc Ch. 04: Awakening

Story Info
Megan grows used to the daily grind, and then doesn't.
2.3k words
4.67
664
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her alarm went off. Megan stopped it, stretched, and slid out of bed. Time for another great day.

It had been three months of her job, and Megan was enjoying life. She poured a coffee from the coffee maker they couldn't have afforded three months ago, took a sip. She felt like a new woman. The extra money have taken away a lot of stress, got a new better coffee maker and things had gotten easier. Megan caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, smiled. It was like puberty--she didn't notice the changes until suddenly she did. She was taller than Grant now by a few inches. Her bust had grown without getting droopy. Her hips had required a brand new wardrobe, and her skin had never been clearer. Grant had noticed but never seemed bothered by it--just a normal thing, your girlfriend becoming an amazon supermodel. Amazing how a job can change your life. She had to get ready--another big day!

The girls had become close work relations, even friends. Not just Heather, but Corey and Deborah and Alice and Alex and Cee Cee, every one of them bonding over the strangest, best job they had ever had. Every day of the week had a specific field of though--Money Mondays, Tech Tuesday, Women Wednesdays--and there were ways to think and focus during 'bonding'. Each morning was being used by a prehistoric slime supercomputer, and then a lunch break for an hour, and then Janice would focus the girls for their next three hour session, and then back home.

By the time she'd get home, Grant was there. A quick chat over an easy dinner, and an early bedtime--not just because of her increased libido (a brush of a shoulder or a smile could quickly turn into a passionate playtime at any time), but honestly because she was exhausted. The flashing data, the focus on the words, the exhausting hour-long orgasms...it was a good job, but Megan knew she was working hard for her pay.

Then her dreams! Megan had never really remembered her dreams before, but now she could vividly remember them! Every dream seemed to include a strange coastline and cold waters, strange ferny plants that stretched from horizon to horizon, odd skies with stars that were both alien and familiar....And of course the sex.

Most nights she was pushed into the wet sand by Grant, or some man taking her from behind in the ferns so good she didn't need to look back. But many nights also included her coworkers--especially Janice leaning her over moss-covered rocks and lapping at her holes, or trying to keep her head above ocean waves while Heather put an entire fist inside her. She would wake herself up at all hours, feeling her pussy twitching and clenching, before breathing out a silent moan and going back to sleep. Again, Megan had never really felt like this to women, but it wasn't weird. She was getting paid to be mindfucked by an alien from Antarctica, so "other women" wasn't even near the redline. Megan was exhausted, but in a good way.

So it was on a "normal" Climate Thursday. Megan found that for Thursdays, she did better if she was a bit more submissive--hands behind her back, legs spread wide and ankles pushed behind her ears as the slime pulsed and throbbed in her. She panted and pushed back, trying hard to focus on trigger words and decode the images flashing in her face while rolling her hips. She was up to four tendrils vaginally, three smaller oral, and getting close to two anal on most days. The eternal joy eventually ceased, "Big G" slid back into its chambers, and Megan stretched her sore, sweaty body as she slipped off the goggles.

Megan grabbed a towel, wiped herself down of sweat and some of the goo that Githyagos always left, and tried to center herself for lunch. Like the rest of the girls, she had given up wearing the robe in the workroom, so she and twenty other girls walked nude towards the exit. As she reached for her robe, Heather grabbed her arm, two sweaty nude bodies rubbing along each other. Heather grinned, grabbing her own robe while her bright green eyes glowed like emeralds. "Hey! Come with me I wanna show you something."

Megan's eyes narrowed in suspicion but also grinned. She slipped her robe on and followed. Megan was led past the elevators to the right side of the building. "The Men's side? I thought we weren't allowed--?" Heather giggled. "Nah, we're just normally too busy to fraternize--except during lunch breaks. "

Ah yes, lunch breaks. Due to Big G slamming a giant phallic tendril down her throat and filling all the girls with...well, something...they rarely actually ate lunch. That left plenty of time for the men and women to meet, sit down, and talk to each other in bath robes. Megan had noticed that a lot of times a pair or even a handful of coworkers would move to one of the "Quiet rooms", and she had no doubt what was happening in there. It wasn't surprising--the women were all beautiful, the men were all handsome, and they were all hopped up on hormones. If Megan hadn't been dating Grant, she might have even been interested.

The two girls were stopped by a young man who was obviously Janice, but for the men. Dressed in business casual and not a robe, tall but not as tall as the girls, black hair and eyes, and a look of irritation. "Heather, I told you you can't keep coming back here! You'll mess up the readings!"

"Oh, come on Jack..." Heather batted her eyes and reached a long, fit arm to stroke Jack's shoulder. "I'm just here to show the new girl how the other half lives...Just a peak? I'll owe you..." Jack tried hard to make it look like he wasn't folding right away, but Megan could tell which head he was thinking with. "Ok fine, but only five minutes--before they disengage, allright?" With a peck on the cheek and a thank you, Heather dragged Megan in.

"The boys get released ten minutes after we do so we don't all jam the elevators." Heather explained. "But honestly? You gotta see this." She was almost laughing as she brought Megan around the corner to see--

Megan knew what was going to be there. She understood that Big G was "bonding" with men and women, and she knew how. Still, there's just something about seeing twenty muscled, fit, sweaty naked men being held mid-air by tentacles, having their dicks sucked on by slimes and having groaning in pleasure that you were never really ready for. Megan gasped--the men where thrusting into Gthyago's blue-green tendrils as they formed crude holes and massaging hands. Smaller tentacles playing with their balls, running along their nipples, stroking their backs. It was amazing, strange, and perhaps most of all...it was a turn on. Watching each of the men caught in a never-ending loop of thrusting, cumming, and then becoming instantly hard again...Megan couldn't help but feel her body flush as she watched them all.

"Oh my god Heather no wonder they don't let us over here. I wouldn't get any work done!" the two girls laughed as they oggled the men. Megan gasped. "They have tendrils down their throats! And up their.." she giggled while Heather waggled her eyebrows. "Yeah, bonding makes you bi--at least. And just like it makes us hornier and more open-minded, Big G does the same to the guys. Our cultural biases get in the way of the research so..."

After a few more minutes, the two finally tore themselves away and headed back to the elevators, grinning at their shared 'secret'. Before they hit the elevators, Heather stopped Megan. "So, after watching that...did you want to go use a Break room with me?" Megan stopped, and before she could answer Heather had leaned in and kissed her, wrapping her arms around Megan's waist. Heather leaned in and whispered "I was looking forward to trying that thing you did on the beach..."

Megan stepped back. "What? The beach?" Megan looked at her confused. "Yeah. You're remembering your dreams, right? You, me, in the water?" Megan almost lost her footing as Heather mimicked slipping her hand up and making a fist. "What? That's real?" Megan blinked. "Well, not real--it's a dream. But you're bonded to Big G, and we're all bonded, so it kinda merges our psyches. Didn't you watch the training video on somatic meshing?"

She had, but it hadn't made any sense to her. Megan shook her head. There was a part of her that was actually wanting this--bad. But the strangeness of suddenly realizing her dreams weren't her own? "Uh...I'm sorry Heather but this...look, I have a boyfriend and--"

Heather's eyes widened. "Oh. Oh! Shit, sorry. I didn't know, and I thought you knew! Sorry, sorry. Here. Let's just go get some lunch and forget the whole thing, ok? I'll...I'll try to not be as forward. Here or in the dreams, okay?" She pushed the elevator button, and two went--quietly--to the lunch.

The rest of the day was a blur, even by "hyper-sexual hallucination" standards. When Megan got home, she could feel her wetness ruining her panties. The idea that she was having sex dreams about her co-workers was one thing, but now that she knew they were all having them? How many times had she had sex with her boss? With her coworkers? And all those men being used...the strangeness had given way to a taboo sense of naughtiness, and Megan had been distracted the entire afternoon. Janice even noted her numbers were down, and asked if she was sick. So when she got home, her hyper-attuned body wanted only one thing. She slammed the door and strode towards Grant, who was sitting on the couch and playing some game. He barely had time to notice her before she straddled him, ripping off her shirt and undoing her bra. Grant moaned as he sucked a nipple between his teeth, and Megan fished out his cock like a woman possessed. She pushed Grant down on the couch and slipped her panties aside, ripping her skirt as she spread her legs to sit down on his hardness. Moaning as she slid down him, feeling him push all the way inside her, she began writhing her hips on him, feeling his hands squeeze both her breasts. She was in control, moving and grinding to just where she wanted him. She closed her blue eyes in ecstasy as she controlled his body and hers...

When she opened them, her eyes flashed green. She looked down at Grant, obviously enjoying himself and moaning--

--just like when he slid his dick between that brunette's tits in the bathroom--

--Megan squeezed his cock inside her as her eye's widened--

--watching Grant push that girl's fat ass into the copy machine--

Megan stopped. "...Grant, you're cheating on me."

It took Grant a few thrusts to realize something happened. "W-what? N-"

"With that sales associate at your job. Mariah. The one with bigger tits than me. You like fucking her because she's shorter than you and you feel like you're more in control and she listens and you have a thing for Latinas. "

Grant was filled with panic and confusion. "What are you talking about, babe I would never-"

Megan put her finger on his lips, stopping him. "Yes you did. Yes you are." She saw his eyes suddenly acknowledge there was no way he was going to lie his way out of this. Megan suddenly could sense the choices around her, could see which way this could go. The ones with fights. The ones with forgiveness but never trust. The rare few that ended in a death. All the options she had were--not visible but understandable. She could choose, and she could control.

She stared down at him with emerald eyes, glowing in the dim light, and climbed off his softening member. Grant was caught like a deer in the headlights. She stood up. "Grant, you're going to go pack a suitcase. Take your things, and go get a hotel. In the morning you'll talk to Mariah. By the end of the week you'll move all your stuff out of this apartment."

She said it like a commandment, and Grant wasn't even able to fight it. Fifteen minutes later he was closing the door, and Megan sat, naked in the darkness, trying to figure out what she was going to choose next...

The next morning she arrived early for her shift. Janice walked through the day's goals and words, but Megan didn't listen. She didn't need to. She didn't need Grant or anybody else. She had Gthyagos, a thing that always pleasured her and wasn't so confusing. She adjusted her seat to let her comfortably on her arms and legs--head down, legs spread, ass and pussy exposed and open. As Gthyagos slipped inside her, she moaned and spread wider. No words today--today was just emotion. Hunger. "All of me, Gthyagos. Take all of me. Use me. Fuck me. Take everything I can give you and more. Make me yours..."

Janice meanwhile was staring into the tall and stern face of Mrs. Ventner. "Oh no ma'am, I think the current modifications were going quite well. Here, you can see--" Janice was punching through numerous complicated graphs and figures, showing her data and updates at this surprise and frankly unprecedented walk in. Janice was so busy and distracted she hadn't noticed Megan's numbers going from blue to green...to yellow...to orange...

It was only when the computer beeped an alarm at her that Janice realized what was going on. "Oh shit!" She pushed an intercom button. "Medic team to 4th floor women's we've got a popper!" she pounded the keyboard, trying to disengage Gthyagos from Megan's station. "Hang on girl..."

Megan was on the beach. The waves lapped at the black sands. She looked up to see stars that were not in the right place. The air was cold and smelled strange. Then there was a shadow hanging over her. "Hello, mammal."