GTT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For three years she was successful, and then tonight he burned her house to the ground, and her reputation with it!

***

The week passed quickly for Mike. He had cloned his new phone before removing the SIM card and tossing the old one in the snow of the city, so he could initiate contact but no one could interrupt his journey through the Old South to his new home in Texas.

The emails he had set up had been going out all week; spouse after spouse had received a personalized email with attachment, and marriage after marriage had gone up in flames. Contemplation of that result made Mike smile.

The one to Deirdre's husband was sent yesterday. Contemplating Al's response made Mike smile broadly. Jo was responsible for her own actions, but Deirdre's recounting of the pleasure derived from her personal experiences as a slut, and encouragement of her friend to spread the joy by spreading her legs, had actually been influential in Jo's decision.

It was day four, and back in NYC, Deirdre and Jo were sitting on the couch in their apartment -- it was now their apartment, because Al had thrown Deirdre out after he got his email and watched the video. It contained five segments of sexual activity, and an enlightening conversation with Jo in which they chronicled their conquests and pleasures, and listed their lovers by name, while intermittently laughing about their clueless husbands.

Albert had forwarded copies of that conversation to each of the wives of the men the women named, if he knew them. And he knew most. The immolation spread, and Albert smiled as he contemplated the flames.

George had fared no better; his father summarily fired him, and disinherited him too! In fact, he fired all of upper management that had been responsible for the black eye the firm got due to their actions, and was acting as CEO while his new Vice-President for Talent Acquisition Development, Helen recruited top executives from around the globe.

Mike passed the exit to MLK, and prepared to turn on Cesar Chavez. He could see Lady Bird Lake on his left as he drove past the Austin Convention Center, crossed Congress Avenue, and drove to the exclusive high-rise condo his new company was providing at 70 Rainey. The rent on the condo was paid for six months, giving him time to find the home with trees and lawn he so badly wanted.

Once settled, he would buy a dog, and begin looking for a new mate; one that would be trustworthy, and who would love making a home for him and their kids. His new partners already had a barbeque planned at which they would introduce him as 'recently divorced', and promised there would be plenty of eligible women there.

Meanwhile, back in NYC, the conflagration grew as outed spouses threw others under the bus, and wronged spouses shared what they knew about other wronged spouses. Helen kept Mike well informed. He contemplated the ever-growing flames of the Great New York City Fire he had lit, and smiled.

The more he heard, the more he was glad that he was GTT - Gone To Texas!

12