Guarded: Neon Sunset Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shower was hot and she soaked in the stream of water for several minutes, enjoying not having to worry about the hot water going. By the time she was done bathing and grooming, her shoulder felt much better from the heat. Tracey finished fluffing and drying her tail, then moved to the bed with a brush. She sat there with the majority of her tail pulled around in her lap, brushing it while she hummed to herself.

A knock sounded at her door and her ears lifted. "It's open." She was fully dressed except for her bare feet so she wasn't concerned about privacy.

Leo cracked the door slowly as if to make sure she was decent, then pulled it fully open. He was dressed in blue jeans and a black tank top. The top really showed off the definition of his arms, the sleek muscles and tone blending well along with the subtle sculpting along his back and shoulders.

Tracey thought the look suited the young ram and gave him a small smile. Then a brief memory of last night hit her and she looked away awkwardly while still brushing her tail. "Good morning, Leo. Did you sleep well?"

He frowned as he saw her look away and stepped into the room, he was also barefoot. "Well enough, you?"

"Like a rock," Tracey spoke in as neutral of a tone as she could muster, keeping her eyes down at her tail while she brushed it. She jerked her ears up as she felt the bed shift as Leo sat down next to her.

He rested his hands on his knees and glanced over at the wolf next to him. "Hey look, about last night..."

Tracey clenched her teeth, recalling the situation and how she sounded. "Let's not talk about it..."

"No, I want to say something!" Leo prodded the topic.

"Well, I don't want to hear it!" Tracey snarled the words back, glaring and showing her teeth.

Leo scowled and simply spoke out. "I WAS smelling you yesterday."

Tracey flinched at the words and said nothing as she kept brushing her tail, looking away from him, refusing to make eye contact.

"I thought you smelled good, I was just afraid to say anything. I didn't want to offend you, or make you angry." He snapped the words out pointedly and rose from the bed. "S-so... that's how it is. Sorry if I pissed you off first thing in the morning."

He stalked away from the bed towards the door and she drooped her ears while still brushing her tail out slowly. "Thanks, even if you're probably just sparing my feelings. You're a nice guy, Leo."

Leo spun around on his heel and put his hands on his hips. "I'm not being nice, I'm speaking the truth. I like how you smell, Tracey."

She looked up at the ram, he was just throwing it out there so brazenly and she felt her heart rate increase, her cheeks burning while she looked into his blazing green eyes. She could tell he wasn't lying. "T-thanks... I like how you smell too..." The wolf sucked a breath in through her teeth and looked away. "Gods this is so awkward sounding..."

Leo laughed a bit and shook his head. "I know, right? We sound like a couple of teenagers or something."

She smiled while nodding as she finished the last strokes on her tail and stood up, wagging it a few times before looking it over. Leo watched her the whole while, his eyes watching her curvy hips and rear sway while she wagged her fluffy tail. Leo huffed through his nose and then jumped slightly as the wolf cut her eyes up to meet his, a silent acknowledgment she knew he was looking.

"Something on your mind, Leo?" Tracey spoke the words calmly as she pulled some socks out of her bag, sitting at the side of the bed to pull them on.

"I... I was just admiring your tail. It's really lovely." He spoke the words hesitantly.

"Yeah? Thank you, I don't put nearly as much work into grooming it as I should." She smiled earnestly and felt her cheeks burn while she wagged her tail as she started to lace her boots on.

"Ah... s-so, I've never known a canine before and I'm not sure if this is a super faux pas thing to say, but... can I touch it?" Leo blurted out in an almost apologetic tone.

Tracey registered the words and blinked several times, not sure what to make of them. Her tail was sensitive in all the right ways depending on how it was touched. It was a rather intimate gesture to be sure amongst most canines. Still, she kind of wanted the ram to touch her. She bit her lip thinking about it for a few moments before nodding. "It's very sensitive near the base... will you stay away from there?"

"Yes, of course! I mean... if you would rather not, it's okay to tell me no. I won't be mad I promise!" He spoke the words out nervously like a teenager confessing a crush. Tracey grinned and found the whole thing very endearing.

Tracey finished putting her other boot on and sat fully up on the bed. She looked at him, patting the bed next to her where he had been sitting. "Okay, come here then."

Leo quickly moved over to her and sat down on the bed eagerly. She hesitated for a moment then flicked her tail and laid it across his lap. Leo was quick to touch her, feeling the soft fur against his fingertips. "Wow, it's really soft..." He spoke out cheerfully, his fingertips coursing through the fur eagerly.

"Did you expect it to be rough and coarse?" Tracey asked him quietly, a blush on her face while she felt his strong fingers running along the length, sending a shiver up her spine. She hadn't had someone touch her tail like this in years.

"I wasn't sure what to expect, but this is great... it's so soft, I just want to lay on it and use it as a pillow!" Leo said cheerfully with a grin, his nails dragging through the fur again and again.

"G-glad you're having fun." She squirmed a little at all the touching then her ears jerked up sharply and she let out a shocked yip as his fingers got a little too far up towards the base where it was overly sensitive. "Huff! That's enough damn it!"

Leo gritted his teeth and jerked his hands away obediently. "Sorry!"

Tracey let out a little shudder and shook her head. "It's... it's fine!"

He stood up and gave the wolf a smile. "Thanks for letting me touch it, I'm sorry if this was awkward."

"I said It's fine, for fuck sake!" Tracey barked out louder than she expected, her cheeks still flushed.

A grin was Leo's answer to her statement as if he had a feeling he knew what he did. "Well... I will be outside. Come out when you're ready and we can get some breakfast." He quickly slipped from her room before pulling the door closed.

She let out a ragged huff and bit her lower lip, contemplating another shower, this time a cold one.

—♥—

"So what do you feel like for breakfast?" Leo asked her while moving his two suitcases to the front of the den for the bellhop to collect.

"You're asking me?" Tracey asked with confusion in her voice. She flicked her tail and folded her arms against her stomach. "I'm your bodyguard, Leo. I go wherever I need to go."

He blushed as she moved herself into that position once again, it made her chest push out quite a lot. The black top she wore was snug against her form and really showcased the size and curve of her breasts. "Ah... well I want to take you somewhere you would enjoy, is that so bad?" Leo spoke softly and cut his eyes away.

Tracey looked perplexed at his reaction, again trying to figure out why he had the awkward body language shift. "Hey..."

"Yes?" Leo spoke up once more, putting a hand on his hip.

"Why do you keep averting your eyes like that? Am I doing something that bothers you?" The wolf prodded the ram for an answer, not liking the trend he was showing.

"Y-you don't... uh..." Leo looked down and rubbed the back of his head.

"Fucking hell, sheep! Just spit it out already!" She snarled, her patience wearing thin.

Leo glared at her snappy words and stomped a foot. "Do you have to be such a bitch about it?"

"Yes! Now spit it out!" Tracey growled and thrashed her tail about.

He scowled and stomped his foot again before chewing on his lower lip for a moment before finally just spitting the words out. "Your tits look amazing when you do that! I didn't want to be rude and stare."

Tracy felt her face flush a deep crimson at the words. "W-when I do what?"

"That! With your arms! It makes them squish together and push up. You didn't realize it?!" Leo huffed, his own cheeks darkening as he explained the stance.

"Are you fucking with me?" Tracey snarled and stomped back over to the bedroom and looked in the mirror at herself then crossed her arms over her stomach, her eyes going wide at the change in her breasts. "Son of a bitch... I've been doing this for years!"

"I mean... I'm not complaining." Leo spoke to her with a playful grin.

"Shut up you perverted sheep!" Tracey barked the words and grabbed up her two duffle bags, tossing them next to his in the den, her cheeks dark. "First you grope my tail, and now you're ogling my tits."

"I wasn't trying to grope or ogle anything!" Leo fussed out in defense of himself.

The dog paced about a little and blushed as she put a hand to her cheek, thinking about all the times she had done that, especially recently around Leo. No wonder the ram kept looking away. "F-fine... to make it up to me, you've got to take me somewhere with french toast."

"French toast?" The idol asked, confusion showing in his voice.

"Breakfast you dense damn sheep! You asked me what I wanted."

"Oh, Right. Wait a second, why am I making anything up to you? I didn't tell you to cross your arms and shove your tits out!" Leo interjected but he was already gathering the last of his things to leave.

"Stop arguing with me, damn it." Tracey growled the words and snatched him by the wrist, dragging him out of the suite, her cheeks hot. Leo grinned as she pulled him along, his own smaller tail flicking about.

—♥—

"Why are you putting up with my shitty attitude?" Tracey asked the question while prodding at the few scraps of her meal that remained. They had slipped into a small diner-style restaurant for breakfast.

"I'm not putting up with anything, Tracey," Leo said gently, sipping on his coffee. His blue and white hair was tucked up under a large knit hat to hide it from the public eye.

"Bullshit... I know I'm a raving bitch, so why are you still even talking to me? Why were you so worried about keeping me around as a bodyguard?" She sat her fork down and collected her cup of tea, taking a long pull from it.

"I don't know, I just felt like I should, okay? I like your attitude, I find it-"

"Refreshing, I remember," She grunted and folded her ears, looking away as she cradled her teacup in her hand enjoying the heat of it on her palms.

"Have you decided if you're going to come with me?" Leo prodded the question after a few minutes of silence between them.

Tracey flicked her ears, going through several emotions before looking up at those green eyes of his. "I've not decided. Did you pay for my lodging, and get me breakfast in hopes of coaxing me?"

"No, of course, I didn't!" Leo snarled out, looking offended at the insinuation.

"They why do it?" Tracey asked and sipped her tea again.

"Because I like you." The idol spoke the words in a matter-of-fact tone of voice.

Tracey grunted and flicked her ears up before looking away, growling. "Idiot... you don't even know me."

"Well then let me know you!" He huffed out softly and looked at the wolf hopefully.

"This again..." Tracey sighed and folded her ears, sipping her tea.

"Yeah... Maybe if I get to know you, I can convince you to stay as my bodyguard." Leo rubbed at the back of his head.

"Ha... You really are crazy! You think knowing about me will make me decide one way or another?" She focused on the ram's green eyes and gave a wide hungry grin. "Fine, prove it!"

"What? How?" Leo blinked in confusion, seeing her give him that hungry grin made his heart rate pace up several times, reminding him of last night.

Tracey took her plate and moved it over, then did the same for his. She then grined and dropped her elbow on the table, flexing her hand. "Well?"

Leo blinked at her several times trying to process the whole scene. "Y-you want me to... arm wrestle you for it?"

"Yup!" Tracey flicked her tail with a playful grin. "Put your money where your mouth is sheep. Prove how much you want me."

"B-but! You're way too strong for me, there's no way I could beat you!" Leo snapped the words out, cheeks dark and panic in his voice.

"Oh?" She clicked her tongue as she spoke mockingly, "Guess there was no way I was going to stay with you then."

The dog looked away with a bored expression, then her ears lifted as the ram shoved his palm into her grip and gave her a stubborn glare. "Heh... so rams really are stubborn eh?" She growled the words in a challenging tone.

Leo gave a defiant snort through his nose as the two of them locked their fists together. Tracey huffed mockingly and flicked her tail. "Alright little sheep, on three. One... two... three!"

She snapped her wrist forward, feeling Leo offering resistance but dragged his hand down until the top of his palm was a few inches from the tabletop. "Come ooon little lamb, I thought you wanted me?" Tracey growled the words with a cocky grin on her face.

"I-I do!" Leo spat the words and started pushing harder against her grip, regaining his position inch by inch.

Tracey huffed through her nose as she locked eyes with Leo, grinning and showing her sharp teeth as she applied more pressure; starting to drag his fist back down. "You sure about that? Maybe you just like the idea of getting something you can't have and it has nothing to do with me! Pampered little diva sheep is just trying to struggle for a prize he can't have!"

"Fuck you! It's not like that!" Leo snarled, heat filling his voice as he struggled against her, again gaining a little ground back in the struggle.

Tracey puffed out, hardly looking winded, while Leo looked like he was already fading. "Is it not? What is it then? Cmon, Leo. Time to put up or shut up!"

He glared furiously and wrenched his arm, forcing Tracey's hand back up to the start position, his whole body quivering but the wolf just held him there like she was a wall of fortitude. "It's not pride, it's not being spoiled!"

"Then what is it? Tell me, Leo! How do I know if I agree, you're not going to get bored and try to treat me like everyone else!" Tracey barked the words showing her sharp canines.

"I don't need another bodyguard. I want you! I would never treat you that way!" Leo hissed out, his eyes meeting hers. The emerald hues blazing, the idol giving her a dominant glare.

Tracey felt her heart leap at the confident look he gave her and bit her lower lip. "Stupid... I'm nothing worth having, even if you could tame me."

"I don't want to tame shit! I want you wild and passionate like you already are!" Leo growled the words as he started forcing her hand down towards the table. "I don't want to change a fucking thing about you!"

Tracey gave the ram a hungry look and let the back of her hand slap into the table with a huff. "Heh... fine, guess I can't argue with you if you're that serious."

Leo pulled his hand away clenching his fingers, letting the feeling come back into them. "Bitch... you let me beat you."

The wolf clicked her tongue and wagged a finger, not even looking winded as Leo sat there huffing. "Tut tut... perhaps you just don't know your own strength." Tracy folded her hands on the table and gave the idol a level look, a small smile creeping at the corner of her mouth. "Remember... you asked for this. Too late for regrets now."

"Fine! Now tell me!" Leo spat the words prodding at the question from before.

Tracey closed her eyes, taking a long moment to compose before opening them and looking the younger male dead in the face. "I will, but not here, and not now."

"Then when?" Leo hissed out, heat in his voice at her refusal.

She shrugged and pushed away from the table. "Next time we're alone I guess. Excuse me if I don't want to bare my soul at a diner, Leo."

"Fine, let's go back to the hotel then!" He huffed the words and stood up.

Tracey gave a shrug. "It's my job to go wherever you go."

He took a moment to process that, his smaller tail flicking. She tilted her head curiously as he stood there in contemplation. "Anywhere?" Leo finally spoke out.

She gave a blush at the strong intent in his eyes, the ram looking full of confidence now. "W-well... within reason..."

"What about a movie?" Leo spoke out as he pointed at the wolf.

"I-I mean if you want to see-"

"No! I mean... Can I take you to one? Is there one you want to see? We've got several hours before the show!" He clenched his fists, his tail flicking about rapidly now.

Tracey blushed and crossed her arms over her stomach, not even processing the motion as she gave Leo a calculated look. "Are you... abusing your position to make me go on a date with you?"

"I'm not. I'm... I'm asking you to go on one with me... please?" The idol spoke awkwardly, blinking down at her.

She closed her eyes in contemplation for several moments before opening them again and meeting his own, the green hue in them seemed to shine in the diners low dim light. "Why me?" She spoke the question as she jerked her head and started walking towards the exit.

"Because... I find y-"

"Stop shoveling me bullshit, Leo. None of this interesting or refreshing crap again. You could have your pick of any girl you want, one that's younger, prettier, probably more money, and a whole fuck ton less baggage. You've known me for barely a day. So why... me?" She snarled as he kept pace with her, now following his bodyguard instead of the other way around.

He followed her while she walked down the city sidewalk, each time they came out from under a storefront or awning, rain dripping on their heads. After about a block of walking the wolf simply stopped in the opening gaps of the stores letting the rain fall on the two of them. She looked up at the gray sky between the buildings of brick and mortar, speaking out in a soft voice, "Are you going to answer me?"

Leo swallowed the lump in his throat and looked her over while she stood in the rain, the water falling on her face making it look as if she were crying. She looked sad and beautiful, stoic but strong. He felt safe with her but also felt something he hadn't felt around anyone else in so long.

"I don't have fancy poetic words for you Tracey." He began walking past her and the wolf followed him after a few heartbeats. The two of them kept walking along the sidewalk, he didn't know the town like she did, he was just walking. "I can't give you a set in stone reason, okay? I just feel right around you and... happy. Safe and happy."

She looked down as she slid her hands into the black jacket she had put on. The two of them walked for almost another block before she finally spoke out at a crosswalk in an intersection. "I'm not really a movie girl. I'm not saying no, just that I don't keep up with films. I wouldn't know what to watch."

"Oh... oh!" He processed the words, realizing it wasn't a refusal, simply a statement of not knowing what to choose. "W-well it doesn't have to be a movie, anything really! I want to just... be with you."

She crossed her arms over her stomach in thought and looked away. She realized her posture and quickly moved her hands back into her jacket as she looked around the area of town they were in. Leo smiled at the posture shift but kind of lamented about saying anything.

"What about bowling?" She prodded curiously as she saw they were coming up on one of the local alleys.

"Bowling?" Leo fired back, looking surprised by the suggestion.

"Uh... right, sorry. Never mind then." Tracey looked away awkwardly.

"No! I mean, yes! I-I've just never bowled before. I'm willing to give it a shot!" He quickly reinforced his statement, determination showing as he clenched both his fists.