Guarded Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who knew being an idol could be so dangerous?" The cat host spoke out in a conversational tone while laughing.

"You're kidding right?" Leo grumbled the words with no emotion in his voice, both the host and co-host sharing a look at his pointed tone. "Look, guys, I love my fans really I do. The money the fame-" The crowd started cheering and Leo pointed at them sharply and held a hand up, lowering it. It was like he had a volume control over them as they all quieted down at the idol's gesture. "... The money and the fame, nah it's not really my thing. I seriously do it for them, but... let's face it, some will always take it a bit too far."

The whole studio grew silent as the idol gave a shrug, "She protects me and makes me feel safe, hell she even inspires me to work harder for my fans. Between her and my manager Maximillian. Even my makeup girl Trixie and every roadie that travels with me. All of them are Electric Blue, all of them deserve the love and adoration ten times more than I do. It's no exaggeration that I would be nothing without each and every one of them."

A humbling silence filled the studio for a few heartbeats before a lone fan began clapping in the audience, then the rest joined until it was a roaring mass once more. The cat waited until the audience calmed before speaking again. "Wow, that's beautiful. Really... are they here now?"

"They all go with me everywhere, of course they are." Leo nodded towards Tracey and Max at the side of the stage.

"Oh, how wonderful. Let's get a shot of them so everyone at home can see!" The co-host spoke the words out and motioned for the cameraman to pan towards Tracey and Max.

"Be cool, be cool!" Max huffed out to Tracey through his teeth as the camera pulls onto them and he gave an awkward wave of his hand. The wolf snorted through her nose, her stance unchanging and looking terribly bored with the whole thing while the audience cheered and applauded. The camera pulled back to the hosts after a few moments and the rat blinked over at her in surprise. "Wow, I thought you might freak out over that."

"I've been on camera before, Max. I know how to keep cool. With much larger audiences watching I might add." Tracey growled the words then lifted her ears at the host's next question.

"So would she be willing to come out and talk to us for a few? Our viewers would love to know more about her." The little beagle barked out the words eagerly towards Leo.

The wolf snarled and didn't wait on an answer before barking out loudly towards the stage. "Only if you want your throats removed on live television!"

The lynx blinked at the display and held a hand to his earpiece huffing into it. "Did that get picked up? It did... that's just great..."

Leo sucked in a breath through his teeth and gave the cat and dog a set of finger guns. "I'm thinking that's a pass. What can I say, she's very protective of me and all business."

"S-so we should go to commercial, it was great having you here today Blue!" The lynx spoke the words out, eager to get the situation over with.

"It was more entertaining than I expected, Tony." The ram pointed to the audience with a wide grin. "I love all of you!"

The crowd roared and screamed as the lights faded and Leo heard the mic cut in his ear. The idol pulled the earpiece and looked over the two of them with a huff. "Well that was a shit show to say the least. Perhaps putting me on the spot wasn't such a great idea huh?"

"Do you have any idea what your little bodyguards' outburst is going to do to our ratings?" The cat groaned the words rubbing at his temple.

The ram gave a grin. "Relax you cry baby, It will probably improve them." Leo hummed the words and started off stage

The little beagle co-host spoke out awkwardly. "O-oh... I wasn't just drumming things up, I really am a big fan especially now after what you said about everyone you work with. Could you... maybe sign your new album for me before you go?"

The ram gave the dog a knowing grin. "I would be happy too, Carol. Should I sign those obviously wet panties you're wearing too?" With an embarrassed yip the co-host awkwardly jerked her head away at the ram's lewd statement her cheeks flushing a deep crimson. "I will leave it in the dressing room for you." The idol waved a hand lazily as he trotted backstage.

"Leo, baby... that was uh..." Max rubbed the back of his head awkwardly in the dressing room while the ram wiped the makeup off his face.

"Career suicide?" He huffed out while looking at the rat out of the corner of his eye.

"Well I was going to say touching and moving, but that's also possibly accurate." Max folded his arms with a frown. "Don't get me wrong... I'm glad you appreciate me and everyone else..."

"Double the crews salary. I won't be all talk and no action." The ram spoke the words casually as he cleaned the paint off his horns.

"L-leo! We don't have that kind of budget!" Max stammered with panic in his voice.

"I've got more money than I know what to do with, I will cover it." The ram turned to look at Tracey, his face pink from having scrubbed the makeup off and smiled at her.

"Are you trying to prove something, my ram?" The wolf gave him a curious look.

"Nah... just..." Leo looked down to Max then back to her and folded his arms. "It wasn't just a show... when me and Max were together before this. I would always talk-"

"About how once you hit the big times, you wouldn't be some stuck up prick, and you would share the wealth with your crew because you knew how hard they had to work." The rat finished the statement for him, flipping through his phone before walking over to his bag and taking out a tablet.

"Y-yeah..." Leo smiled at Max then shook his head. "I guess these last few weeks have put things back into perspective for me." The idol sighed and put his hands on his hips. "Seeing that host looking at me like that... he was probably in his mid-fifties and this show is it. All he was worried about was the next juicy gossip for his show, the next boost in the ratings."

The ram moved over to the ice chest and pulled out a bottle of water, drinking some of it before continuing, "Is that what I can expect? Roll around in my fame, use my staff and friends until the party ends, then maybe if I'm lucky I can spend my days on a talk show picking up the crumbs of the future celebs while trying to dig up dirt on them?"

"You've been thinking about this a lot, haven't you Leonard?" Max huffed the words as he looked over the tablet once it booted up, sorting through some things before giving the ram a questioning look. "You're sure about the salary increase?"

"Absolutely, and yes I have." the ram nodded to him as he finished adjusting the pay rates on his tablet. "Make sure my band gets a bonus too, next to you guys and Trixie, they put up with the bulk of my shit."

The wolf leaned against the door and gave a smile. "So, is this the end of the haughty and pampered little diva we all know and love?"

"Like hell it is! I will still pitch a bitch fit if my coffee isn't made right, and if I want something specific for lunch you bet your fine doggy ass, heads will roll if I don't get it." The idol huffed the words and gave a wide grin, "This is still my story and I will enjoy every chapter of it."

Tracey grinned at the ram and wagged her tail against the wall. "I can accept that, I do find your little tantrums cute, even if I do want to punch you over them sometimes."

"Leo, uh... about your outburst on stage earlier. The label isn't going to like that." Max spoke the words, drumming his fingertips together.

"Fuck em." The idol growled the words and looked at the rat, putting his hands on his hips. "Is your family set up Max? I mean could you walk away from all this right now, and never work again in your life?"

"W-well... I mean I've got eight kids Leo! College isn't cheap after all." The manager laughed and thought on the words before nodding. "B-but yes... I probably could, if not I could easily make it on a side job."

"Yeah, and if it got tight I would help you anyway." The ram shrugged and turned to look at himself in the mirror. "What you guys said in the restaurant before... On a time limit, my stride, and what my fans thought of me. It really made me start thinking about my career and the people that make it happen."

Tracey barked out with a laugh, "You're such a drama queen, Leo."

The ram looked at the wolf out of the corner of his eye and smiled. "I'm a performer, it's what we do..."

"So what are you going to do then, Leo baby?" Max walked over to him curiously and looked up at the idol.

He grinned and spread his hands. "What we've been doing all along, making hopes and dreams come true. I'm just going to do it on my terms, not the labels. They want to keep making money off me, they will deal with it."

Max gave the ram a smile and looked away. "Will you be willing to accept the consequences if things don't go your way?"

"Will you be by my side as my manager if that happens?" The ram asked him pointedly.

"You know I will Leonard, you're my friend and it's as much my story as it is your's." The rat huffed the words proudly and grinned.

Leo smiled and clapped a hand heavily on Max's shoulder, then looks over at Tracey with a gentle smile.

"You're a fucking idiot!" The wolf barked out at him sharply. Leo and Max both look shocked by the words as she continued, "But... you're my fucking idiot... I will watch your back through it all. It's my story now too, even if it is one full of nerds."

"Max... we've got several hours before we need to set up for the show. Can you find me a place that will fit our whole crew for lunch on short notice? I want to treat everyone for a change."

Max smiled at Leo's words and nodded. "I will get on it when we get out of here and back to the bus."

"Cool, let's go then." Tracey pushed off the door and rolled her shoulder. "Oh, don't forget that dumb dog's CD you promised to sign."

Leo grinned at his lover. "Oh, you heard that?"

"Dogs and rats have good hearing, remember?" Tracey folded her arms with a grin.

"That's right Leo, also please sign it in a nice manner, don't make any wet panty comments on it." Max gave the idol a knowing grin as he packed his things.

#

Later that day the whole crew was gathered together for lunch. Leo told them about the pay raises and how he intended to start having a big group lunch like this before every show. He also reiterated his appreciation for everyone in person, explaining he was still a fussy diva but he was thankful for everyone and planned to start showing it more often.

Everyone was all smiles and laughter through the meal, the whole staff excited for the future as well as the coming days of the tour. Tracey smiled at the ram while sitting next to him at the table. She closed her eyes and thought about the situation, tried to take it all in, the camaraderie of the moment and the future with all of them.

"Getting all introspective, Tracey?" Trixie spoke the words with a grin, she had taken the seat next to her, leaving the wolf flanked by the llama and the ram.

She opened her eyes and grinned at the pink-haired girl. "Just taking your advice."

"So does that mean you've considered my offer with your hair?" The makeup girl hummed playfully, giving the wolf an eager grin.

Leo perked his ear at the topic and looked over at Tracey curiously. "What's going on about your hair?"

The wolf looked over at the ram and smiled. "Trixie thinks I would look good with a red highlight going through it." She felt herself hesitate before asking, "What... do you think?"

The ram took a moment to look his lover over before speaking. "I think it would look cool, but I also think you should do what you want, not what you think I would like."

The older woman looked away her cheeks darker as she barked out and showed her sharp canines. "Stupid sheep, of course, I would do what I want. You think I care what you think?"

"Yes." Both Leo and Trixie spoke out simultaneously.

"Screw both of you!" Tracey growled the words and glared down at her plate of mostly eaten lunch.

Leo grinned and leaned in huffing into her large white ear softly. "I like you no matter what, so do what makes you happy my wolf."

"Well, you heard the man. We've got time if you want to do it before the concert tonight." The llama prodded at the wolf with a playful smile.

"I didn't fucking agree to anything, damn it!" The wolf growled out the words with a glare at the makeup girl.

#

"I can't believe I agreed to this..." The wolf grumbled the words while looking at herself in the mirror of the dressing room, the left set of bangs crimson, the highlight flowing back along her head and down her long braided hair. The red spiraled down the braid all the way to the base of her tail.

"I think it looks good on you." Leo spoke the words cheerfully as he tied off the last of the braid he was working on. He was already in full concert getup with makeup and his tight outfit.

Tracey turned to look at him once he finished braiding her hair. She crossed her arms over her stomach and looked up at the ram, his boots making her almost a foot taller than her now. "You don't think I'm too old for this do you? I don't want to look like some... some mother or something going through a midlife crisis?"

"You look great! I mean, Trixie is in her late twenties and her hair is pink." The idol grinned and moved a hand down to gently rub at her ear. Tracey smiled and closed her eyes, enjoying the touch. "Just don't dye your fur, please... I really like your ears and tail how they are."

"Alright, I promise." The wolf grinned up at the ram and grabbed the collar of his open jacket, tugging him down to her. She shoved her mouth against his own, giving him a heated kiss.

Leo slid his hands along his lover's hips and back to her ass, grabbing a handful of her rear in the jeans she was wearing and pulling her body to his own. Tracey growled out against his mouth and deepened the kiss, her fingertips slipping into his blue and white locks of hair, gripping at them as her tongue pushed forward, flicking against his own eagerly.

Max walked in on them and gave a sigh as he put his hands on his hips. "Showtime is in ten minutes, you two going for a quickie? Should I come back?" He spoke the words in a playful tone as the ram and wolf pull from their kiss.

Tracey gave the rat a playful grin, her lips now stained blue from Leo's lipstick. She pulled from the idol's arms and straightened her top, giving the ram a look as she re-buttons the front of her jeans he was starting to work on.

"Tracey, your hair looks really nice like that." The manager spoke the words cheerfully as he moved over to the two of them now that they had separated from one another.

"Thanks, Maximillian. Now we just need to get you to shave your head and put face paint on. How about a bolt across your eye like Leo's?" The wolf grinned as she spoke the words.

"Ha ha... I'll take no for five hundred, Alex." The rat squeaked the words out playfully.

Leo blinked in confusion and looked between Tracey and Max. "Who's Alex?"

The wolf pushed her hand against her forehead and sighed, the rat just gave the idol an apologetic smile and shook his head. "It doesn't matter Leo, baby. Are you ready to go?"

The pep talk was had and the idol made his way out to the stage. Tracey flanked the ram every step of the way until he got to his position. Max and her took their starting positions on the fringe of the curtains.

"Showtime then..." The wolf growled the words and pulled her fingerless gloves on, clenching her hands to check the fit of them. The rat grinned at her and waited until she finishes before throwing his fist up at her. Tracey smiled at him and rolled her eyes before giving the manager a fist bump.

"Yeah!" Max exclaimed and grinned at the bodyguard excitedly.

Tracey leaned down and huffed at him playfully. "You should go a little crazy too, I bet Joanne would get a kick out of seeing you all wild looking next to Leo."

Max folded his arms and seemed to consider the words, then flicked his ears as the intro synthesizers started up and the curtain began to lift. The performance opened the same way it always did with the crowd roaring and the idol basking in their adoration.

Tracey rolled her neck and moved to the other side of the stage, stalking the area like she was on the hunt. She had now been part of over half a dozen of these shows and the normality of it was starting to settle in. Leo did his part, the band did theirs, and all the people behind the scenes did as well. The stage seemed a little more active today though, everyone seemed invigorated thanks to the idol showing his appreciation of them, that and cold hard cash is always a great motivational tool.

The wolf and ram occasionally shared glances with one another during the show and between songs. Leo gave her a brilliant smile after finishing one of his more sappy songs and Tracey put her hands on her hips in response and shook her head with a grin.

The show paced along past the halfway point, it was still about forty minutes until the finale started. The wolf found herself on the opposing side of the stage from Max. Her gaze shifted between watching the crowds and keeping an eye on the security staff's positions.

As if on cue when the security was spread thin and a nice big gap opened near the central part of the stage a fan hopped up on the stage. Tracey had already taken note of it, but this was different. First off, it appeared to be a guy, not a girl. Second, he didn't so much climb the stage as leap onto it and start a purposeful stride towards the idol.

A growl bubbled up from the wolf's throat, several details running through her head as she began her own movement to intercept the fan. First off he wasn't running, he was just briskly walking, his physique said he was very fit and his body language said he knew how to throw down in some capacity. It was a wolf like her, but being a male he had a much larger size difference on her.

Much like last time there wouldn't be anything subtle about this. She pushed past the curtain into the light of the stage, her white ear flicking sharply as she thought she heard the audience dial their excitement up a notch. Several of the fans had already seen what was going on and it was as if they had expected her to make an appearance.

The other wolf made a quick glance of acknowledgment towards her and began sprinting towards the idol. Tracey snapped her teeth together and made her own movements to intercept the larger dog. She was faster and easily able to cut his route off, growling as she lunged at the larger wolf.

Tracey saw the shift in body language right away as the larger wolf hunkered down and shifted to avoid the direct tackle she had intended. She shifted her own feet as she felt the larger dog grab her arm and try to roll her with the motion. It was a typical defensive counter used in judo to throw the opponent using their own inertia against them.

The bodyguard snarled a curse and moved with the motion pulling her arm from his grip and hitting the floor in a forced tumble. She righted herself and came to face the other wolf, her canines showing, her fingertips on the warm surface of the stage before she shifted into a proper fighting stance.

The band cut the music and Leo had backed up several feet since the exchange happened practically right in front of him. The whole concert hall grew quiet at the display.

"Be a good dog and get the fuck off the stage, before I throw you off it!" She barked the words sharply, her eyes cutting to the audience and seeing several phone cameras already trained on her and the other wolf.

He gave her a grin like this had been his intention from the start. The larger wolf shifted to another stance. He looked to be in his early twenties, probably just a few years older than the idol. "Don't be like that little doggy guard. I came here just to see you!"