Guardian Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I explored, grateful that my sense of balance was intact after such a long time not being used. I could walk with no trouble. The field in front of the cottage was rustic but tidy, the air was an idyllic temperature with a soothing breeze, and there was no sign of any bugs.

I wore some light pants with a drawstring, boxers, and pullover shirt, all off-white linen, and some generic moccasins. I realized then that the entire time I protected Zac, I was never aware of clothes - I may or may not have even worn any.

I walked down to the lake, took off my shoes, rolled up my cuffs, and waded in, just enough to get my feet wet. The water was a perfect temperature, cooler than tepid but not chilly. The lake was surrounded by light woods. Over to the side a stream wound its way through the trees, gurgling over some large, smooth rocks.

I returned to the cottage, and found a beautiful blonde on the porch. Actually, the word 'beautiful' doesn't do her justice. She radiated sexiness, elegance, and grace. She was tall, slender but not skinny, with a sweet almond-shaped face. The more I gazed at it, the more I realized that it was perfection, combining charm, friendliness, and mystery into an understated feminine ideal. That beauty was framed by blonde hair pouring over her shoulders.

She wore a lovely flowing linen dress, a similar off-white to my outfit, and looked as disoriented as I felt. She couldn't hide that she was surprised to see me, but thankfully she didn't seem to be afraid. I tried to scan her mind, but found I couldn't.

I managed to say, "Hi, I'm Ariel."

"Hi Ariel, I'm Syrena," she replied, and sat on the porch swing. "Do you have any idea where we are or how we got here?" She gestured for me to sit beside her, and I settled in.

"Not a clue. One minute I was hanging out with Zac, then I blinked and I was here."

"Who is Zac?"

"That's complicated... uh... How about you? How did you get here?"

"I don't know any more than you do. I was watching over Becky, and she was with her most irresponsible friends, so I was being super alert. The thing is, though, every time I thought she was about to be her usual idiotic self, before I even had time to point her in the right direction she surprised me and did the right thing. Every time."

I was stunned. "That's exactly where I was with Zac. He was in a situation where he would usually go off the rails, but all night long, before I could jump in and protect him, he spontaneously made good decisions. After six or seven of those, *poof* I found myself here."

She looked as startled as I felt. "So that was your job, watch over Zac and keep him safe?"

My thoughts raced in circles, searching for a coherent way to explain the unexplainable. I couldn't find any words, then I realized I was taking too long to respond. Shit, I-

She interrupted my confusion by saying, "Because that was my job with Becky, keeping her safe. That poor girl couldn't buy a clue. I was 'on duty' 24/7."

If there had been any bugs on that porch, they could have built a nest in my mouth, it was so wide open. Syrena giggled, and reached over and gently pushed my jaw shut. Her touch was electric, even for such a brief moment. She stood, reached out, took my hand, and pulled me to my feet.

"You've been here longer than I have. Show me the lake."

"I just barely got here myself, but I'd love to explore it together."

We strolled down the hill, and when we reached the water we set out around the shore. She held my hand for much of it, then accepted my arm across her shoulder, looping hers around my waist. The lake was small enough we had time to walk completely around it as the sun set. There turned out to be three creeks feeding it, and one flowing out. They were all shallow enough for me to carry her piggy-back across them while she held my shoes.

On the far side of the lake we had a beautiful view of the cottage, lit by late evening golden light. An almost-full moon peeked over the horizon, rising behind the cabin, reflecting on the water. She nestled in under my shoulder. I thought this would be a great time to kiss her, but she stepped away and the moment was gone. I didn't press the issue. We seemed to have plenty of time, and I didn't think rushing her would accomplish anything.

After we circled the lake, we sat on the beach at the bottom of the hill, watching the final magenta and purple tones of sunset reflect in the water, then fade into a panorama of bright stars. We turned toward the cabin and watched the moon rise, casting its magical light over the field.

To me the tranquil beauty of our surroundings was best enjoyed without any chit-chat, and Syrena seemed comfortable with that too. Our only communicating was indirect, an aura of connection that may have been silent but felt quite strong, to me anyway. Occasionally one of us would gesture at something interesting in the scenery. I was pleased that the silence was agreeable, punctuated only by sounds of nocturnal birds and critters. As it got later, we each yawned several times, so we headed back to the cabin.

We still hadn't explored the inside, but it was late enough not to do that in detail yet. We found a bedroom, seemingly the only one, with just one bed, a queen. That suited me fine, although I braced myself for her to object. I was grateful when she didn't say anything. The bedroom had his-and-her closets, where we found jammies and put them on, pajama bottoms for me and a mid-thigh-length teddy and panties for her, all in that same off-white linen. We climbed into bed, and I snuggled into her back. I thought she might resist, but instead she sweetly pulled my arm over her waist and wrapped it in her arms.

As we were falling asleep, I noticed something interesting. The entire time I protected Zac, I had no bodily needs - I never got hungry, never needed to go to the bathroom. I had been in this place now for five or six hours, and I hadn't been hungry here, either, and also had no bathroom needs. It made sense, I guess, that if nothing went in, nothing would need to come out.

What I found interesting, though, was the entire time I oversaw Zac I also never needed any sleep, and there we were, falling asleep. It appeared that some physical needs were intact, some not.

I began to worry about one body function in particular, whether it might also be missing. As that thought formed storm clouds of concern, Syrena turned in her sleep, settling onto her back. Her teddy had slipped off one of her shoulders, exposing half a nipple. It was lovely, pink and soft, playing peek-a-boo with me behind the neckline of her nightie as her chest rose and fell with her breathing. I felt a stirring below my navel that I hadn't directly felt the whole time I protected Zac. I had experienced many of his hard-ons, but those were second-hand; this one was mine, all mine. And my worry whether that would be possible melted away. Whew!

Syrena stirred in her sleep and turned toward me, her arm draping over my waist. She seemed to sense me gazing at her, and opened her eyes. She smiled shyly and said, "Oh, hi."

There's no time like the present... I kissed her. She returned it - yes! The kiss started gentle but grew, steadily turning more passionate. I held her, soft serene caresses growing into urgent squeezes. My pajama bottoms soon hit the floor, and her panties landed on top of them. She reached to pull her top off, but I interrupted her and said, "Please, let me." She smiled her acceptance, and held her arms up. I lifted slowly, blatantly eying each inch of bare skin as it came into view.

First to be unveiled was her lap. She had a full bush, blonde, so near the same hue as her skin it was barely visible in the semi-darkness. A quick glance showed it to be neatly trimmed around the edges, rather than the narrow racing stripe that Zac's ladies favored.

Her rising top revealed her tummy next. It was adorably soft but flat, bracketed by the two smooth curves of her waist, mirror images of concave perfection flowing from her hips to her ribs.

Her top briefly hung on the lower edge of her boobs. I hooked my thumbs under the gathered linen and eased it forward from her tummy, lifting slowly, revealing the large-orange-sized treasures underneath as gradually as I could. The cloth rubbed her nipples and briefly caught on them, my eyes feasting on them when they popped free. The nipples themselves were large and hard, swollen to their limits. The surrounding areolae were a couple of inches across, a slightly darker shade of pink than the surrounding skin.

Now that her chest was revealed, she became impatient. She pulled the teddy over her head and flung it onto the floor. I kissed a nipple, gingerly, tenderly, grazing it with my breath as much as my lips. I teased her, faintly outlining it with the tip of my tongue, making the least possible contact, driving her crazy. I drew circles around it, gently, delicately. Her patience ran out, and she slammed me forward, mashing my face into the soft breast flesh. I vibrated my tongue across the rock-hard nipple, slid my moistened lips back and forth on either side of it. She moaned, a long, low growl.

I slid off her boob, and began kissing down her tummy, but she barked, "No more foreplay, get inside me, now!"

She shoved me onto my back and climbed onto me, straddling my waist. She grasped my hard-on, placed it at the ultra-wet spot between her thighs, and pressed downward, taking me into her. It was slow going, at first barely an inch; she was soaking wet but unbelievably tight. She pressed downward, taking in another half inch, and pushed harder, surrounding me a little more. I let her set her own pace, half inch by half inch. She drew me in so slowly it was both excruciating and exhilarating. She was delightfully warm. "Mmmm, finally," she said when she bottomed out. "Just hold here a minute, let me get used to how full I am. It's, um, it's been a while..."

She started moving, slowly, tentatively. I rolled my hips, adding some length and power to the motion. "Easy, Ariel, easy," she cooed, and I backed off. She rocked her hips, adding a tiny bit more depth each couple of strokes, until we were definitely underway. She placed her hands on my shoulders, stabilizing her thrusting. She arched her back a bit, and I curved mine, both of us seeking the best angle. "Mmmmm, right there," she purred, "that's the spot."

She gradually picked up the pace until we reached a perfect tempo. We cruised, getting to know each other in that most intimate way. I don't know what was more beautiful, watching her tits roll with our rocking, alluring ripples shimmering under the surface, or her face, eyes half shut, mouth half open, expression completely slack, totally consumed with our shared rhythm.

After what seemed like hours of bliss, she stopped. I hadn't felt her cum, and I definitely hadn't, but before I could say or do anything, she leaned forward, lay down on my chest, and kissed me. While our tongues wrestled, she wrapped me in her arms and legs and rolled us over. She lifted her knees up around my ribs, crossed her ankles in the small of my back, and disconnected our kiss. "Fuck me, Ariel," she whispered into my ear, "fuck me hard."

I may not be the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but she didn't need to tell me that twice! I pushed into her with double the force and tempo, but she wanted more than that, and she wanted it now. She grabbed my ass with both hands and slammed me home.

Mmm, mmm, mmm, I may have said earlier that whatever Zac's body felt, I felt, but now that I was living that ultimate intimate moment myself, maybe I was wrong. Syrena, right here, right now, was far more intense, more electrifying, more captivating than anything I ever experienced via Zac. Maybe she was just tighter than any of Zac's ladies, but I think it was simply that having my own cock inside her simply felt better than it was possible to experience second-hand.

I slowed our pace slightly to where I could focus more on the golden glow of her pussy on my cock and the ripples of pleasure I felt sliding in and out of her. The rest of the world faded from my mind, even the sight of her delightful tits and adorable face. My entire universe shrank to nothing but dick, pussy, heat, and motion.

I wanted it to last forever, but of course it couldn't. Her body tightened, her muscles pulled against each other, her legs, core, arms all strained themselves rock hard, and her pussy pulsed, squeezing me tight, signaling her release and triggering mine.

It was a magic moment, more than her cumming and me cumming. It was more than the two of us cumming at the same time, even more than the two of us cumming together. It was one unified climax, two bodies, one orgasm.

The last thing I saw, between tiny slits in my eyelids as we both drifted back to sleep, was her face, a beatific smile that practically glowed in the dark.

: : : : :

Like me, Syrena couldn't recall any personal details of her prior earthly life. We both, however, remembered our guardian days in vivid detail. We shared a wry laugh at how our wards would complain endlessly every time we inconvenienced them with a minor delay of some sort. They never realized that those petty annoyances kept them safe, preventing everything from minor irritations to serious disasters.

She admired my tale of turning the traffic light red, and shuddered at what the dump truck would have done to Zac if I hadn't delayed him. She had a terrifying story about Becky and her friends leaving a great restaurant in an older part of town that was only beginning to re-gentrify. They would have driven into a crossfire between rival street gangs, but Syrena delayed them just long enough by having their waitress bring them the wrong check. They complained loudly about how slowly traffic crawled past all the flashing police and ambulance lights in the aftermath of the shooting. They had no idea, like Zac, what a tragedy they barely avoided.

Ultimately, though, there are only so many stories you can tell about how cleverly you kept your ward safe.

As we adapted to our new lives, Syrena blossomed. She loved the world we found ourselves in, and I did too. She loved our easy, stress-free existence, and I did too. And she loved sex; yup, me too. That's where my memories of Zac, or more to the point my memories of Sandy became valuable. I had a wonderful data bank of positions to keep Syrena amused and amazed.

She turned out to be very conventional, at least compared to Sandy. That was fine with me. We tried a few 'Sandy positions,' but they were too acrobatic to be much fun. With that distraction out of the way, it became less about how we arrayed our bodies and more about enjoying what we did. Syrena was, um, quite enthusiastic.

She loved being under me. Basic missionary suited her fine with its skin-to-skin closeness, but she also enjoyed when I held myself up with my arms. I preferred that - I never got tired of watching her breasts bounce as we bumped our bellies together, and I don't think there was any more beautiful sight than how her face went completely slack when she came. If I wasn't already cumming, that sight triggered me every time.

She loved being on top. Basic cowgirl gave her plenty of freedom to find the perfect angle for hitting her special spot on every 'in' and every 'out.' I loved it, too, because I could always see her tits and face. I also loved that it gave my hands full access to her tits. I had to be careful, though; she would brush my hands away if I overstimulated her nipples.

She loved doggie. She was not in any way a 'rough' kind of girl, but whenever she crouched onto her hands and knees I knew that she was feeling her rowdiest. She liked it hard, deep, and fast from behind. I disliked that I couldn't see her face or her boobs, but the raw sound of my thighs slapping her butt made up for that somewhat, and I let my imagination run wild on how her tits looked, dangling from her chest and flopping wildly up and down as we rocked and rolled.

She loved Zac and Sheila's side-thigh-straddling position. After we tried several of Sandy's 'stunt' positions and realized we weren't interested in them, this was the most exotic we ever got. Syrena obviously liked it - she led us into this one often.

She loved oral, giving and receiving, for foreplay as well as the main event. 69 was fine, we did it occasionally as foreplay, but we each found that when we gave and received at the same time, we couldn't really focus on the lush, unique waves of pleasure provided by lips and tongue. We both preferred going one at a time.

Syrena was quite good at blowing me, and said that she loved what I did to her. I said I found that interesting, and she asked what I meant.

"Well, we don't remember anything from our earthly lives, right?"

"No, neither one of us."

"But, actually, we do, because giving head is complicated. It's a learned skill, not a natural ability. When we tried Sandy's 'circus' positions," and I paused to let her laugh at that description, which she did, "we found that just because one of us saw something being done doesn't mean we are able to do it here. Despite that, you're a fantastic little cock-sucker."

I paused again to let her slug me in the arm at the crudeness of the comment, which she did, but she also smiled at the underlying compliment. "There must be some residual knowledge carrying over from our earlier lives."

"Interesting," she said. "I never thought about it, but there's a lot we haven't had to re-learn, like walking, language, swimming. Those things are all complicated." She had a far-away look on her face, as if considering something profound.

I waited a moment, then prompted her, "What?"

She looked like she was trying to stifle a smile, which is how she looks when she knows she's taking advantage of my good nature. She still said nothing.

I tried again. "Seriously, what?"

"I'm having a bit of a memory lapse. I can't recall if you're that good down there. I think I need you to show me again."

I lowered myself down her torso, filling my vision with a close-up of her wonder-boobs as I passed them. I slotted my shoulders under her thighs, and set my sights on her cleft, with my ultimate destination her clit. I smiled as I dived in - if this is being taken advantage of, I say bring it on. Use me!

: : : : :

The cottage did turn out not to have a kitchen, but it had a bathroom, most of one anyway: a tub, shower, and his and her sinks, but no toilet. The closets we found earlier contained a small, basic selection of clothes, all the same off-white linen, pullover shirts and simple pants with drawstrings for both of us, and a few dresses for her.

We had no bathing suits, a problem since we both enjoyed a daily swim in the lake. At first, Syrena insisted we swim in our underwear, odd because she was pretty uninhibited at the cabin. Maybe being naked in such a wide-open space made her feel too exposed. Whatever her reason, linen was a terrible fabric for swimming, it was quite uncomfortable when wet. Eventually she reluctantly agreed that skinny-dipping was the only practical way. Happily, the more we were naked outdoors the more comfortable she became. I enjoyed the water, but I loved seeing her without clothes. I said earlier that all of Zac's ladies were beautiful. (Remember Zac? I barely did!) Syrena made all his women look ordinary.

We had been swimming one afternoon. The weather was typically nice. We had found a large, smooth rock about a quarter of the way around the lake, its peak wide, flat, and smooth, three or four feet above a deep spot in the water. It was perfect for sunning, excellent for jumping in. There was a branch overhead that was just asking for a rope to hang from it so we could swing out over the water. That project was on my to-do list, but I hadn't found any rope in the cottage or anything like a vine that could be used to make one. We reclined on the rock, the sun warming and drying us, a pleasant breeze blowing across us. There were still no bugs. As usual I was admiring the view. She was lovely whatever she wore, but I have to admit, 'nothing' was my favorite of her outfits.