Guardian of the Sacred Fire Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So when do I start?" I asked when Adrian went back and took his seat.

"Now." The faerie said and lashed at me with energy. I cried and hit my hands and knees as it hit me like a whip. Blood hit the black marble floor from my chest.

"She's not ready!" Azrael yelled and stood in front of me. Beast moved in front of me as well.

"Lucifel will not care if she is ready or not." The dark one said. "She is weak. We will surely all die."

"How long do we have?" the dwarf asked.

"Three years." I muttered out. I don't know how I knew but the answer just came to me. I could hear a whisper in the back of my mind. And whatever it was extremely pissed off.

"Bah! Not enough time. She won't be ready." The dwarf said.

"So let me guess, when you came into your power, you were automatically powerful? You were the most powerful of your kind?" I said.

"No I was not." He answered.

"You had to train, did you not?"

"Yes-but."

"I think Permaz, she just shut you up." Adrian said.

I looked up at him hoping the thanks showed in my eyes. Beast helped me to my feet and took out a handkerchief and pressed it to my chest. I swore revenge in my mind to the faerie. What he did was just a bitch slap from his power but I swore right then, the asshole had one coming.

12