Guess What Honey?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark rolled Maddie over in the middle of the bed and moved to settle himself between her legs. I grabbed my cell and pulled up the camera app, swapping it over to the video feature. Pressing the button, I began to record as Mark lined the crown of his cock with the sodden opening of Maddie's cunt. I situated myself behind him and went to my knees, turning the flashlight feature on my phone on to provide the extra light I needed. I watched on the screen as the head of Mark's cock began to press against Maddie's opening, the bulbous crown slipping inside my wife and sinking into her depths.

"Gonna fuck you like you've never been fucked before!" Mark bragged loudly, scooping his arms beneath Maddie's knees as he bent them backward. "And then I'm gonna baste your pussy with my seed when I'm done!"

"Yes!" Maddie cried out, leaving little doubt that having him come inside her was precisely how she wanted her coupling with Mark to end.

Mark began to fuck Maddie in long and deliberate strokes, my wife staring up at him in awe, as he pounded her cunt mercilessly. Mark slid his right arm out from underneath Maddie's leg, his hand going to my wife's throat, his fingers closing around her delicate windpipe as he began to exert pressure. Maddie's moans increased, the masochistic streak I hadn't even been aware she had, causing her arousal to soar into the stratosphere. I watched intently as Maddie's face began to turn red, her air supply obviously being obstructed. But this time, I didn't rise to the bait, sitting back on my haunches and trusting that Maddie would signal me if she required my assistance.

Maddie went silent, and I saw her toes curl, her legs beginning to shake, signifying that she was either climaxing or right on the precipice. Moving the camera from the sight of Mark's cock plunging in and out of her pussy, I focused it instead on her beautiful face. I'd always loved the image of my wife's gorgeous visage when she came. To me, it was the height of eroticism.

"OOOOHHHH!" Maddie yelled loudly, her face a mask of sheer bliss as she came at the top of her voice, her black lover continuing to pound her pussy. It was a beautiful sight, Maddie appearing almost ethereal, a glow seeming to radiate from her as her fingers clenched at the sheets. Our eyes met, and her gaze reflected the love and gratitude she held for me at that moment. They told me that she would never forget how unselfish I'd been for allowing her this gift. And finally, they seemed to beg me not to judge her for the lustful and slutty display she'd put on tonight.

Mark's breathing became ragged, his moans increasing as his pace became frenetic. I could tell he was getting close to the moment I both dreaded and anxiously awaited. I knew that he would soon empty his virile seed, deep inside my wife's married pussy. And the thought of it made my cock throb while simultaneously filling me with a virulent dose of jealousy that felt like a lump of hot coal threatening to burn its way through my stomach and consume me whole.

Mark came with a loud roar, ramming his long black cock as deeply into Maddie's cunt as possible, the knowledge that he was squirting his seed directly against her cervix filling me with angst. My balls seemed to ache as if they were crying out for my own release, for the opportunity to breed my wife and wash away all traces of Mark's semen. As willful and stubborn as I am, I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold out.

I positioned myself behind Mark and focused my camera on Maddie's pussy, still filled with Mark's cock. I watched as he slowly retracted his hips, drawing his still partially erect meat from the steamy confines of my wife's sex. The head popped free, Mark sliding backward off the bed and excusing himself to go to the bathroom.

Staring at my phone screen, I watched as Mark's cum began to leak from my wife's pussy, streaming out and down across Maddie's perineum. One globule after another leaking from my wife's pussy as she contracted her vaginal muscles repeatedly.

"Are you okay?" Maddie asked me softly, with concern and uncertainty in her voice.

Stopping the video on my phone, I made my way around the side of the bed and sat down next to Maddie. There was a look in her eyes that I couldn't quite read, which was surprising to me as I could typically peg what my wife was thinking with a single glance at her face.

"Are you?" I asked, suddenly feeling as if I was standing on unstable ground. "Has it been everything you thought it would be so far?"

"I want to hear your answer first," Maddie declared, a hint of what sounded like fear creeping into her response.

"I feel amazing, Maddie," I replied, offering her a smile. "I love you so much, and I can't begin to tell you how sexy you've looked tonight."

"Don't you mean, slutty?" Maddie replied with a bit of a giggle.

"Oh, yes," I replied, "slutty and sexy."

"I love you too, Mark," Maddie said, her hand coming to my lap and settling on the bulge there, her fingers closed around my erection, causing me to moan.

"You did like what you saw, didn't you," Maddie announced teasingly.

"It was the hottest thing I've ever seen," I replied honestly. "I can't wait until it's my turn."

Maddie started to reply, but the sound of the bathroom door opening stifled her response. Mark strolled arrogantly into the room, a towel wrapped around his neck.

"Who's ready for round two?" he demanded.

"That's it for tonight, Mark. You can get dressed and go now," Maddie announced, her eyes never leaving mine.

"What?" Mark asked, clearly stunned by what she'd said.

"Are you sure?" I asked Maddie, feeling a bit surprised that she was calling an end to things so soon.

"I'm positive," Maddie answered, smiling lovingly back at me. "I need some time alone with my husband."

"What the fuck?" Mark growled, sounding awfully offended. "We've barely even gotten started!"

"And yet we're through," Maddie announced, her eyes finally leaving mine and narrowing as she looked at Mark. "I wanted you to fuck me, and you've done just that. Now it's time for you to go."

I marveled at the confident and blunt way my wife spoke to her black lover; the dismissive tone in her voice directed his way, making my heart swell with love. I knew that Maddie had ached to be with this man for more than a month. She'd spent ample time fantasizing about it, including, I suspected, her private masturbation time and when the two of us were making love. So, to have Maddie dismiss him as if he was nothing more than a sex toy that had done its job so that she could be alone with me, filled my heart with love and made me swell with pride.

"Fuck this shit," Mark announced, as he bent to gather his things. It took him just a few minutes to dress before exiting the bedroom without saying anything. The sound of the hotel room door closing behind him, his only goodbye.

"I'm surprised you didn't want a second round," I announced, looking down at my wife, who still lay on her back with her legs spread. Maddie had her right hand still resting between her legs. Her long and graceful-looking digits swirled around in the cum still leaking from deep within her.

"I got what I needed out of Mark," Maddie replied, with a tiny shrug of her shoulders as I continued to watch her dip her fingers in the mixture of her wetness and her bull's come. "What I need now, I need from you."

"And what's that?" I asked.

"I need your fat cock buried inside me," Maddie wantonly announced. "I need to reconnect with you and to feel you come deep inside me. I need to know that my husband still loves me as much as he did before we entered this hotel room."

Standing, I began to undress as I moved to the foot of the bed and turned to face my wife. Maddie continued to play in the wet morass of her pussy, her left hand now joining the right. As I unbuttoned my shirt, I watched as my wife dipped the digits of her left hand one by one into her well-fucked cunt. She then used the fingers of her right hand to scoop up a globule of Mark's seed and then spread it all around her wedding and engagement bands, the sight of Maddie's licentious display causing me to moan, my cock throbbing as if it had its own heartbeat.

I watched as a knowing smile formed on Maddie's face. She knew the effect she was having on me. Tonight we'd stepped over the border and into a strange land that still held many mysteries and strange sights. But I wasn't afraid, and it seemed apparent to me that my wife wasn't either. I was confident that we would face what lay ahead of us together as a team, our wills and hopes intertwined so tightly that it appeared they'd become one solid force.

Wholly undressed, I joined my wife on the bed, the sight of what lay between her legs leaving me entranced, the eroticism of watching her casually play with her well-fucked cunt drawing me in like a homing beacon. Lost in what I was observing, a sudden need grasped hold of my mind, as Maddie continued to diddle her fingers in the pearly essence of Mark's seed. That ember of need sparked to life and quickly became a flame of necessity, the fire threatening to grow into a blaze of obsession.

"What are you doing?" Maddie asked, clearly confused when I came to rest between her legs, my face just inches away from her slick sex.

"Proving to you just how much I love you," I announced, breathing in the distinct aroma of my wife's arousal, allowing it to bathe my sinuses, her bouquet causing my erection to pulse against the mattress, no doubt leaving a trail of pre-cum as I inched a little closer.

Reaching forward with my right hand, I gently seized Maddie's left and pulled it towards my waiting mouth. Gazing up at my wife, I slowly brought her ring finger to my mouth and closed my lips around it, sucking at the digit's flesh and tasting the mixture of her lover's semen and Maddie's own ambrosia. My wife studied my actions intently, an expression of awe and wonder on her countenance. I tried to figure out what she was thinking but found it an impossible task.

I repeated the salacious process with each of the cum-coated fingers on her left hand before repeating the process on her right. Maddie looked on, her breathing coming quick and shallow, the knowledge that I was offering my blessing at what she'd just done seeming to arouse her greatly.

"You're the sexiest woman alive," I announced, now that I was finished policing the cum off her fingers. "And I'm more in love with you right now than I've ever been.

And before Maddie could respond, I buried my mouth against her clit, sucking the sensitive nub of flesh into my mouth, drinking of the sexual mixture coating her love button. My wife's thighs clamped against my head and began to shake, a powerful and frantic climax seizing her instantly, as I nursed at her sex, feeding on the remainders of her coupling with Mark, and worshipping Maddie as the sexual goddess she'd become to me.

When her clitoris had become too sensitive, I began to work my way down her vertical gash, sucking on her swollen labia and lavishing them with my tongue. Maddie was moaning now, another orgasm clearly beginning to swell inside her as I worked my way down to the vestibule of her cunt where I encountered the thick, viscous evidence of where Maddie's bull had bred her just a half-hour ago.

Rather than gag, I sucked at her opening voraciously, burying my tongue inside it as I tried to consume as much of Mark's seed as possible. Maddie was my queen, empress, and goddess, and it was my job to make her clean, even if it meant performing such an odious task. I would show her my love by seeking out the last of his virile deposit until I could taste nothing more than my wife's own natural sexual elixir.

Maddie came twice more from my oral efforts until I finally felt secure in the knowledge that I'd gotten as much of her lover's cream as possible. Using the back of my hand to wipe at my mouth and chin, I raised up and crawled forward until the bulbous crown of my manhood was lined up with the opening of Maddie's cunt.

"You have no idea of how much I love you," Maddie declared softly, as I prodded at her opening, the swollen head of my cock penetrating my wife's pussy and stretching her open in ways her Mark had been incapable of doing.

I made love to her soft and easy, our passion slowly building as we kissed and whispered words of love and encouragement to one another. Neither of us felt the need to put on a show. It wasn't necessary. The love and fervency between us seemed to mount exponentially with each thrust of my hips, my balls seeming to boil, as my semen begged to be set free

"Fuck me, baby! You're going to make me come again!" Maddie cooed, as I suckled at her neck, using my teeth to bite gently at her pulse point, a tingling in my balls telling me that I was getting close. Still, I didn't hurry, wanting the slow ramp-up of our passion to last until that very last moment when neither of us could hold out any longer.

When we both came, at last, the feeling was almost heavenly. Maddie's climax hit moments before mine, the walls of her cunt squeezing deliciously against the fleshy pipe of my manhood. My cock exploded as I thrust into my wife's silky depths, spasm after spasm, causing the globes of my ass to clench, as cum was jettisoned into my wife's pussy.

Our need temporarily sated; I rolled over onto my back, my wife settling into the crook of my arm, her head resting against my shoulder. Nothing was said for several minutes, the two of us not feeling the need to pollute the atmosphere surrounding us with needless chatter.

"You surprised me," Maddie declared finally, the index finger of her left hand twirling itself in the hair on my chest.

"How so?" I asked, though I strongly suspected what it was she was talking about. I just wanted to hear Maddie say the words.

"Going down on me after he'd come in me," Maddie finally managed to say.

"Did it turn you off?"

"No!" Maddie announced, rolling over onto her side and propping herself up on an elbow so that she could look at me. "It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen! I mean it!"

"You said you needed to know that I still loved you," I replied. "That was my way of showing you that I loved you even more after tonight, if that's possible. It was my way of letting you know that I'd do anything to make you feel fulfilled and satisfied."

Maddie settled back down against my chest. We lay there for several minutes, a plethora of thoughts and topics running through my mind. Was this a one-time thing? A one and done? We hadn't discussed where things would go from here. Not really. But surely we couldn't return to our humdrum lives after seeing this exciting world? We'd dipped our toes in the water tonight, and found it utterly compelling. What would happen if we fully immersed ourselves in the hotwife lifestyle?

Maddie's breathing settled down to the point that I finally thought she'd dozed off. I closed my eyes and tried to settle my busy mind. It took several minutes, but eventually, I began to feel myself starting to drift off. And that's when my wife chose to speak.

"I have a few thoughts about the next time we do this..."