Guess Who Just Got Back Today

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unsure how this was going, I laughed gaily. 'Come on, Kat, it'll be exciting and fun. And you certainly don't have the same problems with guys that I do.' I laughed again as she seemed to accept that part of my argument. 'He's eight inches by the way,' I added. 'Is that good?'

'Size isn't everything,' she muttered.

'Isn't it? So why are you always asking for "harder" and "bigger"?'

Kat stared me in the eye. 'You really want this, don't you?'

'Yes,' I admitted, 'I do.'

'And you know I'll do anything for you, don't you?'

'Don't be like that. We'll both always do anything for each other, won't we?'

'Okay then.' Kat sighed. 'Friday night it is.'

It was as easy as that.

Chapter Seven

Alice and Ross were already in the dining area, sitting at the usual table for four (by then we had a big RESERVED sign on our favourite place every Friday, put there without us ever even asking). Kat and I said hiya and joined them, but not taking our usual seats. Instead I sat next to Alice and Kat sat next to Ross.

And, instead of the usual air-kisses, we greeted each other with something a tad more substantial.

Omigod, the feel of Alice's mouth on mine!

Don't ask what meal I ordered. The food in the Busfeild is always excellent but that night I could have been served my Christmas favourite of cold water and half a dead sheep; I sincerely would not have noticed. Alice had her hand on me under the table, you see. Balancing the equation, I had a hand on her.

Unbeknown to Kat and Ross, neither of us had on any panties.

That's the benefit of being the ones who make the arrangements. When I rang Alice back to confirm Kat was on board she'd asked me to wear a skirt and no knickers, promising me she'd do likewise. As it seemed like a good idea I agreed. I also cancelled Friday night at ASDA, deferring the weekly shop until Saturday afternoon, wanting to dash home and change without worrying about slowly melting fish fingers in Maxine 2's boot.

Trust me, eating, talking and touching under the table is quite a skill combination. At least it is if a girl doesn't want her "wife" to know about all the touching.

Somehow Alice and I survived undetected . . . I hope . . . and we retired to the middle bar for a pint or three. Then, at nine on the dot, all four of us left the pub, passing the sheltered smoking area until we were at the point where our paths diverged.

'I'm so excited,' I said to Kat. By then she had hold of Ross's hand.

'Me too,' she said flatly. Then, injecting a little more enthusiasm: 'Go for it girl. Give Alice one for me.'

I didn't know how to respond to that so kissed her instead. 'Enjoy your walk,' I said, aware they had a mile to cover compared to our fifty yards.

'We won't be walking so far,' Kat countered. 'I've always wanted to fuck against that tree on Fardew's fifth hole.'

Ross laughed. 'I think you mean the third.'

'I think there are trees everywhere. We could be there all night.'

Walking Alice home took no time at all. When I backed into the kitchen door, shutting it behind us and hearing the Yale lock do its thing she closed in on me, putting her fingers up to my mouth.

'This is you,' she said. Then taking hold of my hand and lifting my fingers to her mouth, 'And this is me isn't it? So what do you want to taste, me or you?'

I opted to taste her off my fingers while she tasted me off hers. And then, both of us still fully dressed, I sat her on my delightful granite worktops, spread her legs and dived into her knickers-free crotch.

Tasting her direct was ten times as sweet as tasting her second-hand. And tasting her second-hand had been sweet enough. Using only my tongue at first, I licked at her, lapped at her and prodded her. She responded with sighs, moans, groans and squeals which would have done a porn actress proud.

Then I pressed my tongue directly into her and realized she wasn't acting.

Omigod, the floods of juice flowing out of her!

Not to mention the feel of her most intimate muscles clenching on me and the sound out her squeals turning into gasps and screams . . .

Afterwards she unfastened her skirt and, naked below apart from black stockings, gestured to me.

'Off,' she commanded. 'Take everything off.'

I'd earlier been remiss in not asking. As Ross's "wife" I'd expected Alice to want me to do the fucking. Now it seemed like the boot was on the other foot. But I was nothing if not versatile. Stripping for her, I pointed to her tight white blouse.

'Fair is fair,' I said, 'so get that off right now.'

Alice was gaping at my nips. 'How amazing,' she murmured.

'The blouse,' I reminded her. 'Take it off right now.'

Previously I'd have classed Alice's tits as medium-to-large. Seeing them contained only by a skimpy bra I quickly scrapped "medium" in favour of "fucking fantastic". Seeing them out of a bra I lifted her back onto the worktop and had her again.

What can I say? She was spectacular in every way. It was impossible not to have her again.

Next, domineering once more, Alice had me on my washer-drier. She turned it on, too . . . and thank God it had a full wet load, else the electrics would have burnt out long before she was done.

Getting from my kitchen upstairs wasn't as simple as it sounds. We broke off for a sixty-nine down on the carpet in my tiny dining room and, reversing positions, had an encore in my lounge. We also went up the stairs one or two steps at a time, Alice facing downhill, me crawling up after her, my tongue on her, waggling all the way.

'Where?' she gasped as we finally reached the upper landing.

'This is the mistress bedroom,' I said, indicating the nearest door.

She frowned. 'I've never heard of a mistress bedroom.'

'I don't do master bedrooms,' I replied. 'Go on; ladies first.'

Alice went in. not heeding the décor, walking backwards, watching me. 'My husband will be deep into your wife by now,' she said.

That surprised me. I'd forgotten anyone else existed apart from the two of us.

'His big, hard cock deep in your wife,' Alice continued. 'Aren't you at all jealous?'

In response I went to my toy drawer and selected a harness.

'I don't do jealousy,' I said.

'So what do you do?'

'I get even,' I said, holding up a large blue dildo. 'Matches your eyes,' I went on. 'Don't you agree?'

Alice was grinning like a Cheshire cat. 'My Davina, whatever are you proposing?'

'Your husband's deep inside my wife, even as we speak. I'm proposing going deep inside you; and for hours on end.'

Alice had backed up to my bed. She pretended she hadn't realized and sat suddenly, bouncing on the springs, her tits bouncing provocatively again, along with the rest of her.

'Surely you're not going to put that enormous thingy in me?' Her voice was girlish, more provocative even than her tits.

'Don't you want me to?'

She sighed dramatically then grinned once more. 'Too fucking right I do. I thought you'd never ask . . .'

*****

Having sex with Alice was an experience and a half. I wore the strap-on almost all of the time before I swapped it for my yummy strapless device. But even so Alice contributed. At a guess (courtesy of my good friend, Logical Dave) she spent thirty-five per cent of the time on top. And, seeing as we used an awful lot of positions, thirty-five per cent equated to nearly as long as me.

Eventually, at an ungodly early hour even Logical didn't record, Alice finished her latest marathon ride on me and flopped. Glad of the respite myself, I somehow found the energy to wrap my limbs around her and did my best to rub our snubs of noses.

'My God, my God,' she gasped, 'is it always as good as this?'

'Only gets better,' I said smugly. 'And I'm glad you seem to be enjoying yourself.'

We were still connected by my strapless affair: the short end in me, the long end in her. Several pints of sweat gummed our bodies together. Maybe even more pints of lady juice intermingled lower down. Alice's spectacular tits were on my chest, her nipples close to mine, almost but not quite touching.

Happy snapshot or what?

'I bet Ross has crashed out by now,' she said. 'He will have if Kat's anything like you, anyway.'

'Kat's even worse than me,' I fibbed. 'And she never lets a guy crash out on her. She will be torturing him mercilessly at this very minute.'

'Poor Ross,' Alice said, and then snickered like a schoolgirl. 'I hope he survives because I need to do this again.'

'We're not nearly done yet,' I observed. 'We've got until high noon.'

'Yeah . . . not nearly long enough. I'm out of practice and desperately need more.'

'Out of practice,' I echoed.

'Yeah; I was LUG. You're my first girl in ten years.'

'What's LUG when it's at home?'

'It stands for Lesbian until Graduation. Didn't you know girls like me at uni?'

'I didn't go to uni. I wanted to leave school and earn. Buy myself a dream home like this.'

'Good choice.' Alice began to move on me again but very slowly, almost imperceptibly. 'At my uni a lot of lesbians frowned upon girls who only experimented with same-sex, saying it was all for one, one for all, just like the Three Musketeers. But lots of us wanted to just experiment and ignored the critics.'

'Alice,' I sighed, 'that feels so, so good. You ain't out of practice at all.'

'Ross knows, of course,' she said, picking up pace a little. 'He said he'd rather I went with you than a guy. I'm not sure if that makes him understanding or a sexist pig.'

'Jesus, Alice, keep doing that! Oh yes, harder, do it harder!!'

Grinning down at me she obliged, rubbing snub noses, her tits simultaneously all over me.

Three seconds later I erupted but that only spurred her on.

And that's it for now. With my ecstatic screams ringing out like the bells ringing for Christmas Day, I'll bid you farewell.

But this time I'll be back soon . . .