Guest House Ch. 06: Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nonsense. Besides I'm not paying you for this. Oh, speaking of that, Dr. Stevenson has been pestering me. He keeps saying that you aren't returning his phone calls. He keeps telling me to tell you that he wants you to come in and discuss how that pheromone spray is working. He is waiting to get the clinical trials underway."

Dylan's eyes darted around.

"I know, I know. Its hard to explain right now, but I promise that I'll get back to him in a few days," he said. "Let's keep this between us though. I don't want to get him in too much trouble."

"Of course," Dr. Lorento said.

"Ready guys?" Cindy asked.

She looked fantastic. Her blonde hair was tied back and she wore one of her jogging outfits that hugged her body. The backpack's shoulder straps pushed her breasts together to enhance her cleavage. Tara, the younger version of her, wore a more hiker friendly outfit with cargo pants and a buttoned up shirt with enough buttons undone to show a wife-beater tee-shirt underneath. Samantha had on tight fitting yoga pants and a spandex shirt. They all had their gear on their backs.

"Ready when you are," the doctor replied and they all began the long hike through the woods

.

By noon, they stopped near a clearing off the side of the path that had been used on numerous occasions for camping. They set up their tents and ate some peanut and butter sandwiches for lunch. The doctor entertained them by describing every bird that he saw and the women at least pretended to look interested.

"We'll head up to that crest of the hill and we'll be able to see down into the valley," the doctor said.

While Dr. Lorento went to get his notes, Dylan made an extra sandwich and put the food into his tent. Tara followed Dr. Lorento and began drilling him with things about how the environment had changed in the last couple of years. They continued their discussion as they began their hike up the slope towards the crest of the mountain. Dylan walked with Samantha and admired the swaying action of her mother and older sister's ass. At the crest they sat around, looking down into a picturesque valley below. A waterfall fell into a small lake and eagles circled just above. He began snapping pictures all around for a few minutes. Dr. Lorento kept pointing to different birds for shots as he jotted down notes in his little book.

"Let's head down to the water there," Samantha said.

"The trail we were taking branches off and winds down there," Dr. Lorento said. "Just follow the double yellow symbols."

For the next hour he snapped bird after bird. When he went to focus on a particular bird resting on a branch, he noticed the three women in their underwear. Tara, in a purple bra and panties, stepped gingerly into the water, while her mother in a white bra and panties moved in beside her. Samantha's naked body streaked by and dived in. Dr. Lorento was oblivious to what was happening below as he dutifully took notes. Focusing his lens, he could see Tara's amazing body. Her breasts strained against her bra and when she bent to cup water to wet her hair, her thong did little to hide her ass. Cindy sat down on the shallow end and dipped her head back in the water.

"Did you get the shot?"

"Huh?" Dylan said, getting shook out of his reverie.

"I think that is a Barnacle Goose," Dr. Lorento said and pointed to the sky.

Dylan readjusted the camera and took a few more photos, but every time the doctor went back to his notes, he swooped back down to check out the beautiful women below. They were drying off and getting changed again. By the time they arrived back up on the crest, Dr. Lorento had finished up.

"We'll eat lunch and pack up," the older man said. "Then we can hike up a little further for the day."

They ate and then headed up a steeper terrain that had them climbing around boulders, but they emerged on top of an enormous ledge that overlooked the entire park. They sat down the rocky floor and took in the view.

"See there," Tara said and pointed to the north-east. That's the petroleum fields."

There were a few towers surrounded by cleared land amidst the vast green foliage. A thin trail of black smoke rose from one of the metal towers.

"That's about another day's journey," Dr. Lorento said. "Dylan, quick, over there! That's a Northern Lapwing!"

Dylan swung his camera around and clicked away, getting several great shots. The doctor kept pointing out birds and Dylan snapped away. After awhile they made their way down to their tents. The sun was on its decent and as soon as they approached their camp, they noticed that there was a problem. Debris littered the ground. Everyone hurried to their tents. Dylan and Tara's tents were destroyed. Something had clawed through the side and had gotten into the food.

"Looks like we were visited by a bear," Dr. Lorento said. "He got into our food here and what you stashed in your tents."

"Great," Dylan said, looking at the disaster that was his tent.

"We can salvage some of this food," Dr. Lorento said. "But your tent is shot."

"I guess you're sleeping with the good Doctor," Tara said to Denaton. "I can bunk up with my mom and sister."

"Fantastic," he muttered under his breath and looked at the small tent. "I think I'll sleep outside in my sleeping bag."

"There's plenty of room in our tent," Samantha said. "It's really meant for a family."

"No," he said, knowing what Samantha was capable of. "I'll just rough it. It's camping right?"

They ate what food they could salvage from the unopened cans and then decided to hike down to the lake, not letting the bad luck damper their trip. Once down there, Dylan stripped down to his black jockey shorts and waded into the water. The ladies wore their bikinis underneath their clothes and stripped down. Diving into the crisp water, he felt the grime and dirt wash off him from the day's hike. When he emerged from the water he noticed the women creeping in. Dr. Lorento sat upon a rock, notebook in hand, and pretended to jot down notes while checking out the gorgeous women. Dylan swam over to them and sat in the shallow water. Cindy sat next to him and Tara on the other side. Samantha dove under the water, splashing water over them.

Two geese swooped down and majestically, sliding onto the lake's surface as the sun began it's decent. The trees and mountains reflected off the lake's glass surface. It truly was breathtaking. Samantha rose from the water, her wet bathing suit clinging to her young frame, and she squeezed the water from her hair.

"It's so beautiful here," Cindy said. "Thanks for inviting us."

"No problem," Dylan said. "Thanks for coming."

Tara rose from the water and walked over to Dr. Lorento. Samantha took her spot. He put his hands down behind him and leaned back. It brushed up against the side of Cindy's exposed butt. She didn't move. Having his hand touch her flesh sent his heart racing, but Samantha splashing him with water put that to rest. He sputtered and rose to his feet.

"Samantha!" Cindy shouted, water getting her too. They both rose to their feet but Samantha attacked them with more water. "Stop that!"

Dylan approached the teenager, despite the constant splashing and picked her up and tossing her. She entered the water in a satisfying splash. He then turned around but Samantha pounced on him and he stumbled into Cindy. All three fell in a heap. He extended his hands on both sides of Cindy so that his whole body's weight didn't fall on top of her, but with Samantha clinging to his back, he pressed down on her. Her breasts squeezed against his chest and his face hovered inches over her's. They locked eyes for the briefest of seconds and as he pushed himself up, his crotch pushed against her bikini bottoms. Samantha slid from his back as he got to his feet and he walked out of the water. The brief contact with Cindy had him semi-hard and the outline of his cock was obvious. He dried off with his shirt and noticed all three women sneaking glances at him when they thought he wasn't looking.

They all dried up and made their way back to camp. The fire crackled as they all ate hotdogs that the bear hadn't touched and they cooked over the fire. Cindy brought out a box of wine and passed it around. They drank until it was empty. The cloudy sky hid the bright stars and Dr. Lorento decided to go to bed since he was heading back tomorrow. Cindy took two sleeping pills and washed it down with a gulp of bottled water. Dylan sat beside the fire with Samantha and Tara discussing how they were going to head up to check out the petroleum fields. Buzzed from the wine and the meager dinner, Dylan wobbled a bit as he stood. Tara and Samantha went into the woods to relieve themselves and Dylan went over to his destroyed tent. He brought out his bag containing his toothbrush and began brushing his teeth. He slipped into comfortable gym shorts and sprayed a tiny bit from the silver aerosol can. The women returned and both entered the tent. He pulled out his sleeping bag, holding up the top of his tent to get it out.

"Are you coming in?" Samantha asked, sticking her head out of the tent.

He moved over to the tent and Samantha smiled as he slipped inside. He put his sleeping bag in the corner of the family-sized tent. Cindy was already asleep in the middle of the tent. Samantha, wearing tight blue shorts and a plain white tee-shirt held open sleeping bag that stretched over the three women, displaying Tara. She looked amazing. Her tight blue tee-shirt hugged her breasts and her silk pajama bottoms clung to her tight body. Samantha spread the bag back over all three women. He unrolled his sleeping bag at the foot of the tent and tried to get in, but their feet were in the way.

"Just come over here," Samantha said and tossed open the sleeping bag.

He knew it was a bad idea, but he slid in-between her and her mother. He noticed that Cindy had on a long tee-shirt and that showed off her long legs. The teenage girl then tossed the sleeping bag back over them. His body wedged between the two women and he wiggled until he was comfortable. Samantha curled up to him and her slid her arm over his chest. He brushed it away but she slowly inched her hand back again. He didn't want to cause a scene, so he left her hand there. Her mouth came right up to his ear and she bit his earlobe and her hand slipped down and under the elastic waste band of his shorts. She found his cock and gently squeezed it.

"Don't," he whispered. He could hear Cindy snoring next to him and he knew Tara was still up. He grabbed her wrist and forced her hand out of his shorts.

She puffed out her lower lip and turned around. She pushed out her ass so that it touched his hip. He scooted over a bit and put a bit more pressure against Cindy. She mumbled something and turned on her side, facing Tara. Now both delectable asses pressed into him. He closed his eyes and tried to calm down enough to go to sleep.

Just as he was about to slip into sleep, he felt Samantha stir. She put her head on his chest and wrapped her arm around him. Tara's soft rhythmic breathing joined Cindy's snoring. He knew that Samantha wouldn't let things alone and she slid underneath the covers and pulled his shorts down. He stifled a protest as her hands held his member and she put his flaccid member into her mouth. It immediately began to grow. He reached down and grabbed her shoulders and lifted her off his now erect cock. She looked up at him with a bit of anger in her eyes. He placed her back to her spot and then turned to the side facing Cindy. He forgot to lift up his shorts and his now exposed cock touched Cindy's shirt covered ass. Samantha spooned him from the other side and pressed him against her mother, trapping his hands against Cindy's back.

He laid there for a few minutes and Samantha finally fell asleep after several futile attempts at seduction. Sandwiched between these two women, he listened to the increased volume of their snoring. He tried to wiggle free to get enough room, but that only made his cock slid up and down Cindy's bubble butt. To his amazement Cindy pushed slowly back. His mind reeled. Freeing his right trapped between them, he let it rest on Cindy's side. Unable to resist, he gently raising Cindy's shirt. It slowly crept up and over her hips. Their bare legs touched each other. Finally his cock touched her ass. Was he really doing this? She still continued to press back against him. His hand roamed down her side and touched the thin string of her panties that wrapped around the warm curve of her waist.

Samantha, asleep, still clung to him, her head buried into the sleeping bag, her body pulled tightly against him. He lifted his head slightly to see Tara. She had the sleeping bag wrapped tightly around her and her eyes were closed. When he put his head back down, his lips settled on the back of Cindy's neck. He lightly kissed her and began traveling kisses up the base of her neck and touched her earlobe. She let out a slight moan and her ass that he had been staring at for weeks pushed back and then swayed back and forth on his enraged cock. His hand trailed up from her waist and inched its way along her rib cage, bringing up the shirt with it. His heart beat heavily as his fingertips brushed the outside of her chest. He nearly shot his load right then when he realized that she wasn't wearing a bra. Ever so slowly, he slipped his hand up, searching for his prize. His index finger touched her nipple and her ass pressed hard against his cock, lodging it right in between her ass cheeks. Using his two fingers, he barely touched the nipple, teasing it and it grew.

She stirred and he quickly brought his hand away, but after a few seconds she settled back to sleep. Emboldened by her response, he grabbed his cock and manuevered it so that Cindy's ass now press hard against his abdomen. He then slid his hand back to Cindy's perfect breast, squeezing the bottom of it gently. She pushed back against him and when her legs spread a little, his cock sprang up to fill the void. He couldn't believe that his cock rested against her panty covered pussy and that his right hand gripped his landlord's knockout wife's breast. On top of that her daughters were in the tent with them. She let out an almost inaudible moan and her thighs squeezed against his rod. Ever so slowly, he began to thrust his hips back and forth. His cock slid back and forth over her pussy. His hand continued to squeeze her breasts.

"Mmm...Carl," she whispered in a slur.

He stopped, making sure that no one woke up. Cindy kept gyrating back and forth and her hand had covered his own. After several intense seconds, he continued to dry hump the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. The contact of her ass cheeks and the pressure her thighs had his cock ready to explode. He gave her breast one more squeeze before trailing his hand down to her ass. Running his palm over the warm smooth flesh, he gripped it. His fingers moved down to the g-string that ran between her ass. He had to scoot back as his fingers continued their voyage between her legs to where his cock rested. Her juices cover her thighs and when his fingers touched her most private of areas, she let out a loud gasp.

He froze. Did he go too far? Samantha rolled over and Tara remained still. His fingers, still resting ever so gently between Cindy's thighs, didn't move. After an excruciating amount of time, his fingers began to slide back and forth over her panty clad lips. Her hands moved down and grabbed the head of his cock poking out between her legs. He almost lost it right then as her delicate palms circled around his girth. He slid her panties to the side and lightly ran his fingers over her clitoris. Her grip on his cock increased.

"Oh, Carl," she murmured and her ass wiggled against his stomach.

He slid in his index finger, knowing how wrong this was. She thought he was Carl, but he couldn't resist. Her juices lathered his finger and he could hear the squish as he rotated his index finger in a circle. Her ass bucked back with more gusto and his face, buried in the nape of her neck, could smell her conditioner. Her hands squeezed a bit too hard on his cock as he slid in another finger and worked them in and out several times. Her head leaned back and and her hand came up and gripped his hair, tugging it. Her body shivered and she let out a loud moan.

Tara stirred and he quickly rolled over and faced Samantha. Cindy's older daughter sat up and looked around. Seconds felt like hours as she scanned the tent before settling back to sleep. Ever so slowly, he inched his shorts back up and tried desperately to go to sleep, but the image of his exploration of Cindy's body remained lodged in his memory. After an eternity he finally found sleep.

He awoke what felt like a minute later to talking and he kept his eyes closed.

"Don't wake him," Tara said. "How did you sleep? You woke me up."

"Really?" Cindy said. "I slept great."

They got up and he heard them leave the tent. As soon as the zipper on the tent closed, Samantha's hands slipped into his shorts. He opened his eyes and looked at the top of the teenager's head as she took his flaccid cock into her mouth. He pulled her back.

"Not now," he said and hurriedly pulled his shorts back up.

He ignored her glower and got up. As he exited the tent and saw Dr. Lorento packing up. He walked over to him.

"Good morning," the doctor said, putting his sleeping back next to his backpack. "Sleep well?"

"Good enough. What's your plan?" he asked.

"I'm heading back today. Listen Dylan, we need to talk. We've been avoiding the elephant in the room for too long now. I can hold off Dr. Stevenson for only so long. We understand that you needed to do this photojournalism thing, but we both could lose our funding if they find out that you are using the spray without FDA approval. Not that I blame you. Those women are gorgeous," he said, his tone dipping down so that only they could hear. "Just be careful okay."

"I will," Dylan replied. "And I'll talk to Dr. Stevenson after this trip. I promise. I need another favor from you."

"What now?"

"Could I use your tent if you don't need it anymore?" he asked.

"Oh, sure. Just bring it back to me when you deliver the photos. I thought you wanted some more spray," the doctor said.

"Thanks," he said and the women emerged from out of the woods. "I can't thank you enough."

"Be careful," his friend said. "You're a good kid and it would be a shame if you wasted your potential. Plus the trials haven't even started and there is no telling what the side effects are yet."

"I'll be careful," he replied and he helped the doctor load up his stuff.

The doctor said his goodbyes to the women and even took Dylan's broken tent back with him to throw away. When he was gone, he helped the women take down their tent and pack it up. It was early afternoon before they began their final hike. The trail they were on grew more trecherous and Dylan heard a yell from behind him. He rushed back to see Samantha had taken a fall.

"I'm alright," she said, rubbing her ankle. She favored her right leg when she tried to stand. "I think I sprained it."

He found a level spot and they placed her down on the ground. Her ankle began to swell and he had her prop it up.

"We should head back," he said.

"Why not set up camp here?" Cindy asked. "That way you and Tara can head out and take the pictures and then you guys could head back here."

"It's too far to make it there and back in one day," Tara said.

"Take our tent and we'll use the doctor's," Cindy said.

"It's a one man tent and Samantha needs the room to prop her foot up," Dylan said. "I'll sleep outside in my sleeping bag and Tara can use the doctor's tent. Are you sure you'll be alright?"

"Yeah," Samantha said, wincing in pain.