Guest of Fire Pt. 05

Story Info
In over my head, I get engulfed in flames.
5.5k words
4.66
2.9k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
517 Followers

Sometimes when fires start in a house, they begin burning in concealment. They might start as an electrical fire in the wall... slowly spreading... slowly growing out of control long before anyone sees the flames or smells the smoke. By the time the fire is discovered, there's no extinguishing it. There's no controlling it. You flee... or you get burned.

In my case, the fire that spread through my house that year was mostly concealed from me. I didn't find out until months later that my wife had been seduced. And before Emmanuelle's fire reached me at the end of her stay, it had already become a uncontrollable blaze.

*****

On Friday night, the night before Em was to leave, I walked into the laundry room at about 10:00pm with a basket full of clothes. I opened the washer and found it was full of towels. When I opened the dryer to transfer them there, I found that it had some clothes in it waiting to be folded.

I set a fresh basket down, pulled the items from the dryer, and noticed right away that they were Em's. She'd washed clothes before heading back home. And as I rifled through them, I felt several pair of her silky, lacy, thong panties. I picked up several of them, feeling the soft material in my hand.

I looked back at the door for a second, and, realizing I was alone, brought them to my nose and smelled them. I stroked them across my face, feeling the silky material against my skin. It was... heavenly. It reminded me of her and I could envision her wearing them, looking so incredibly sexy. Damn! She was so hot!

"Um..." I heard Em from the doorway.

"Oh... uh... I was... um... just taking your clothes out of the dryer," I stammered, knowing I was completely busted.

"I can see that," she said smugly.

I put the handful of panties back into the basket and finished with the few items remaining in the dryer. Then I turned and handed her the basket. She was smiling at me as if she knew exactly what I was doing and thinking.

"Here... uh... take... um... take the basket," I said. My hands were shaking. If she mentioned anything to Beck, I'd be a dead man. I just knew it. I suddenly felt so guilty for perving on my friend's daughter like that.

Beck was wearing the long t-shirt that she slept in, obviously getting ready for bed, and I suddenly wondered if she were wearing panties now. And, if so, would they be wet? Would I ever get the chance to smell them?

"Thanks, Uncle Vince," she smirked. "I appreciate your... help. Do you like my... clothes?"

"Oh, uh, yeah," I stammered. "They're nice. You have good taste."

"Good taste... yeah," she giggled. "Thanks. Maybe we can talk about my... good taste... sometime."

"Yeah... uh... yeah," I stammered. God I was so flustered.

"Good night," she said, giggling, and turned and went back upstairs.

I put both hands on the dryer to steady myself, shaking my head.

*****

On Saturday, the end of her stay, Em and Sarah were downstairs, while I was still upstairs. Em had packed her bags, lugged them down the steps, and was waiting for the time for them to leave. Sarah had originally planned to take Em to the airport, but I had noticed that Sarah seemed upset with Em for some unknown reason. I assumed that maybe she was sad or mad that she was leaving... maybe she was jealous because Em was going back to someone else. I really didn't know.

I was up in my bedroom getting dressed to go in to work for a few hours. We'd won our proposal and we had started to ramp up on the work creating print and video content. At the moment, the bedroom door was open and I could hear everything going on in the foyer area.

"Have all your stuff?" I heard Sarah ask, sounding a bit disinterested.

"Um... yeah... I just need to text my mom about my flight," Em replied.

"Ok," Beck said. "I think it's a good idea to leave early in case there's traffic."

"Uh... where's Uncle Vince?" Em asked as I was just putting the last of my notes into my briefcase.

"Oh, in his room, I guess... Why?" Beck asked.

"I'd just like to see him before I leave," I heard Em say.

"Of course you would," Sarah said. "I'll go get him."

"Thank you," Em said.

I heard Sarah start up the stairs. "Dad... dad," she yelled. I was just slipping my shoes on and came out of the bedroom door, meeting her at the top of the stairs.

"Sorry about that," I said, meeting her just outside my bedroom door. "I was just getting ready." Sarah started descending and I was right behind her.

"Oh, it's ok. I'm about ready to leave," Em said, smiling at me as I descended.

"I know."

She came towards me, her arms open wide. "I would like to say good-bye and thank you." She slid right into my arms and we hugged. Her body felt so good against me, so soft and warm. Damn, she was truly a beautiful young woman. "I had such a fun time."

"Well you were such a big help," I said, smiling as she backed away again. She grabbed my hand and held it in both of hers.

"Really? You think so?"

"Yes, yes... you were really helpful helping me move all that stuff to the office," I said. "Just... really, really, it was great to have you here."

"I'd love to come back," she said. For some reason, I got the impression she was flirting with me.

"Well, you know, any time, please," I said. She was going to be pretty close by once she moved into college, so she really could pop in pretty much any time she wanted. "You know our home is your home. Right Sarah?"

"What? Yeah, yeah... sure..." she said. She was busy on her phone, not even paying attention to us.

"Sarah, Rebecca, and I are going to miss you so much," I said.

"Yeah, I'm going to miss you, too," Em said with a smiling but sad face. "Like we all have this... you know... connection... I mean like, I would love to... I've never met anyone who..."

"Anyway," Sarah interrupted us. "Dad, what are you doing today?"

"Oh... um... I have a meeting at the office," I said, refocusing my thoughts on Sarah. "I have to start working on those ad designs."

"Ad designs?" Em said excitedly. "I'd love to see them!"

"Really?" I said, sounding a little sad. "Oh, it's too bad that you're leaving."

"Dad, maybe you should take her to the airport," Sarah recommended.

That really got Em jumping up and down... and making her breasts bounce along with her, totally making me think bad thoughts. The way they moved it was very obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. I really wished I could see them bounce like that without her shirt on.

"Oh my God, could you?" she asked, looking very hopeful, holding my hand even more possessively, squeezing it with both of hers.

"Well... I just... I don't," I mumbled, for one, I was still in shock by her bouncing young breasts, and two, because I had things I had to get done. I didn't know if I could spend time giving her a little tour like that.

"Please?" she said with those big, beautiful eyes.

"You want me to take you to the airport?" I asked. I would have thought she'd want Sarah to do it, so they could spend their last few hours together. I imagined that they had gotten pretty close these last two weeks. It could be another year before they were able to get together again since their schools were so far apart.

"Oh my God if you have time, yeah, I would," Em said excitedly. "I would totally love that."

"Well," I said, surprised that she wanted me to take her. "My office is on that side of town," I reasoned, thinking that it would be a waste of gas to take both cars that far. "So that works out actually really well. And since I haven't been around much these last two weeks, we can talk... and catch up."

"Yeah we can talk and share..." Em said smiling.

"I have some recommendations for you, too... some books you can look at if you're interested," I said.

"That would be awesome!"

"Well... ok... are you ready to go now?" I asked.

"Yeah... totally!" Em pulled her suitcase closer to the door and then went over to hug Sarah as I started walking out to the car. "I'll talk to you later, Sarah!" I heard Em say.

"Bye." Sarah sounded completed depressed. I guess that's just what young love is. Sometimes it's joy and sometimes disappointment.

I didn't hear her goodbyes with Beck since I'd walked out the door by then. I opened the trunk to make room for her suitcase and just finished arranging the items in the trunk as she walked around the corner. I picked it up and slid it in. Then we both got into the car and headed out as Beck and Sarah stood in the doorway, waving.

"Thank you for taking me to the airport," Em said as I started down the road. I looked over at her and was immediately aroused. The seatbelt cut right between her breasts, emphasizing them. And with her obvious lack of a bra, her nipples pressing into the thin t-shirt material, I looked at her in a way I knew I shouldn't. Images from last weekend came to mind where she was at the pool, completely naked.

"Oh, yeah! No problem!" I said back, breaking out of my stupor. It really wasn't too big of a deal. I'd just have to stay at the office a little later. It was nice to finally spend a little quality time with her anyway.

"It's very nice of you," she said, sounding a little sad. "I have to say, I don't want to leave."

"I can understand," I said, nodding. She was going to miss Sarah. I understood that. I had young love in my day, too. "It's been an absolute pleasure having you. It always is. You've been really helpful. Just..."

"I'm glad you think so," she interruped me, turning towards me a little in her seat and smiling at me.

"Yeah, really, the way you made that trip to the office and helped me print those..."

"It was so awesome!" she interrupted again, excitedly. She seemed to really enjoy the advertising business and seemed to be anxious to learn a whole lot more about it. "I think it's exciting to own your own business and work like you do. I'd like to do that in the future."

"Well, you know... it is very difficult to have your own business," I said, hoping to convey that it does take work without bursting her excitment. "It's taken up a lot of my time. But... it has been really rewarding."

"I have to say that you're like my role model," she said. The way she looked at me sent shivers through me. Her youth and beauty and sexuality just combined to drive me crazy. I briefly wondered if I'd made a mistake being alone with her like this.

"Oh, well thank you!" I said, flattered. "Thank you Emmanuelle! I'm touched. I'm really touched." It was nice to hear that I was admired.

"I would like to come back and hang out with you more," she said. Her hand sneaked across the center console and she rested it on my thigh. I felt her stroking my leg just above my knee. It sent shivers through me and made me lose my train of thought.

"Well... it... um... I... um... I'm sure it's hard on Sarah, too, that... that you're leaving," I said, the effects of her touch making it difficult for me to think. My cock grew quickly. It was already getting uncomfortable, but I dared not shift in my seat to alert her.

"Yeah, but... actually, I want to come back to see... you," she said softly, leaning towards me more, laying her head against my upper arm.

"Oh... I... I was under the impression that you and Sarah were getting really... close," I said. She was a lesbian, right?

"Yeah... but I'd like to be with you... be a bit... closer," she said, looking up at me. Her eyes were so beautiful, so seductive. And her lips were so full and kissable.

I was starting to get really uncomfortable. My cock was really getting hard. Her hand on my thigh, slowly stroking it, was really affecting me. "Um... Emmanuelle... are you... are..."

"Is that ok?" she asked innocently.

My mouth felt so dry. "Are you trying to seduce me?" I asked quickly, scared of the answer she might give..

"Yeah," she admitted.

"Um... this is awkward," I whispered as I felt her hand slide higher up my thigh, stroking mid-thigh, her hand now just below my hard cock, her pinky occasionally sliding along my shaft.

"I feel like... there's a connection between us," she said.

"This is awkward," I said again. "This is very awkward. Um... I'm... I'm flattered... but," I was also very flustered. I could barely think right now.

She moved her hand even higher, her palm now stroking directly on my cock, her fingers curling around my shaft as much as she could through my pants. "Can you pull over?" "Um..." My heart was racing and all of the blood was now rushing to my cock making it so very hard. Her hand slid up and down my length. I was afraid I was going to cum in my pants. "I don't want to leave without..."

"Wait," I interrupted her, barely able to think. "Um... let's... let's talk about this for a second." On one hand, I was trying to think about a way to stop this. This was wrong. I would be cheating on my wife and family. I also started to think about where we could go, a place where no one would see us. Talk about a mental dichotomy.

"I didn't mean to make it awkward," she said, her hand jerking my cock as best she could through my pants. "I don't want to marry you or anything, just fuck you."

"Wow... um," I said, completely flustered. I was very aroused and started breathing heavily. "I don't... I mean... I would by lying if I didn't say that I find you to be... be.. stunningly beautiful... because like... you are. Really beautiful... um... but... also, like, I thought... um... I thought you were into girls."

"Yeah, sometimes," she smiled. "But I like you, so... I thought we could... I dunno, be like..."

"Oh," I said softly, realizing that she wasn't a lesbian... she was into guys, too.

"I feel like we have so much in common. You know?" she said. "There's something between us."

"Wow... I'm sorry," my head spinning. I wanted her. I really wanted her. But there was this little voice in my head that was yelling at me that I shouldn't do this. "I'm a little excited. Are... are you sure?"

She smiled. "I've still got some time," she said, "before I have to be at the airport. So... yeah..."

She pushed her hand harder into my crotch, rubbing it harder. God damn! She was so brazen and so... sexy!

"Oh, my God," I whispered excitedly. "Yeah... God I'm so hard."

"Yeah?" she asked. I could tell that she was enjoying how much she was teasing me.

"I almost think that uh... ok... fuck... alright," I said. While she continued stroking me, I started looking around, trying to find a secluded place for us to go. We were passing through the industrial area of town which was full of warehouses and factories... places that were mostly empty on the weekends. I pulled off the highway and drove into the parking lot of the first warehouse I saw. There were a few trucks around but not much else.

I drove around to the back side of the building, constantly searching for other people, cars, anything, and found a spot that was as out of sight as I could. Then, excited, I threw the car in park and turned off the engine. We both quickly pulled off our seatbelts and with a quick look around to make sure no one could see us, I grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss.

Her mouth was scorching hot and she thrust her tongue into my mouth so that I sucked on it. I felt like a teenager again. I reached down and felt her thigh below her skirt, her soft, warm flesh feeling good in my hand. With my other hand I pulled her shirt up, with her help, exposing her bare breasts to my hungry mouth. She whimpered as my lips sucked on her nipple, my tongue lashing it.

I moved my hand from her thigh up under her skirt to her panties and pressed it against her scorching hot pussy. Fuck! She was so hot and so wet! I slid my fingers along her slit and clit for a moment, making her whimper above me, making her lift her hips into my hand, pressing against it for more.

Emboldened, I slid my hand into her panties and touched her bare, soaking wet pussy for the first time. I easily slid my fingers over and around her swollen clit.

"Yes... ohhhhhh fuck," she moaned, smiling and moving her hips in concert with my hand. "Ohhhh... that's very good... yeah... Oh god... yeah... fuck, fuck, fuck."

I slid up from her breast and kissed her hard, pressing my tongue into her mouth. It was a more passionate kiss than I think I'd ever given anyone, including my wife. When I pulled back and looked at her, she smiled at me, her breathing ragged as I continued fingering her.

"Oh... you love my pussy... don't you?" she asked, smiling deviously.

I nodded. "Yes... I love your pussy."

I watched as her eyes rolled back in her head and then her head tilted up towards the roof of the car. "Oh yes... oh yes that's so good... oh my God." When she looked back down, my mouth met hers in a scorching kiss again. She was so responsive to my touch and it made me even hotter.

"Oh, yes, finger me... you make my pussy feel so good... Yes... oh God," she panted. She reached down and grabbed my hand, pushing it against her pussy as she ground her hips into it. "You're so good to me... Yes... yes... just like that."

"Stick your tongue out," I told her. "Farther." As her tongue slid out from her mouth, I grabbed it with my lips and sucked on it. She tasted so incredible, so young and fresh. We were both panting, getting more and more aroused every second.

Em then started to move and I removed my hand from her as she turned and knelt on the seat, facing towards the back. She looked back over her shoulder, smiling invitingly. Her ass looked so incredible like that that I just had to do it. I slapped my hand into her ass cheek, spanking her.

That seemed to excite her more. "Oh, yes! Do it again!" she said, smiling back at me. I spanked her several more times as she wiggled her butt in front of me. "Yeah, I'm so into that... Yeah... I'm being a very, very bad girl... fucking my dad's friend."

I grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed them, pulling them apart a little as she moaned. Her pussy looked so incredible beneath the lovely rosebud of her ass. Licking my lips, I slid my finger into her pussy, slowly.

"Oh, don't stop, don't stop," she begged me with a throaty moan. "That feels so good."

I slid one finger in and out several times before adding a second, sliding in and then twisting as I pulled them back out. I repeated this several times, driving her closer and closer to her orgasm. With my other hand, I squeezed her ass cheek and spanked it.

"Just like that... don't stop," she said. "Oh fuck... oh fuck!" She was breathing hard, but I could tell she wasn't ready to cum just yet. "Wait. Wait," she panted and I pulled my fingers free, licking them clean. She kicked a leg up and put her foot on the headrest of my seat, opening her legs wider... and opening her pussy wider. Her pussy was so inviting, so wet and swollen.

"I need a piece of that," I said as I bent forward and sucked on her, sucking her labia into my mouth and nibbling on them.

"Ahhh... Oh yeah... oh yeah!" she moaned.

"Uh huh!" I said, bending over the center console as best I could in this difficult position. She was grinding her pussy against my mouth and reached back to grab my head and pull me in even harder.

"More... yeah, yeah, yeah... more," she hissed excitedly. "My God... I'm so wet."

"Yes," I mumbled as I slid my tongue in circles over her swollen clit.

"I love what you're doing to me," she panted.

"Such a yummy pussy," I said. I couldn't believe I was doing this to her, but it just felt so right.

"Oh God, you make me so horny... yes," she panted. "Your dirty little cheating mouth with your lips wrapped around my perfect pussy. Mmmmm! I want Beck to taste me when you kiss her later."

"What?" I asked, barely understanding what she was saying.

"Mmhmm... I want her to taste my fucking pussy on your mouth," she giggled.

"No," I said. "I can't do that."

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
517 Followers
12