Guidance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With significantly less composure, Marcus had managed to get himself dressed. With crumpled shirt and the slumbering python in his pants bulging out his crotch, he didn't exactly look innocuous, Fiona thought. But she smiled to herself anyway. No one would ever believe what they'd done!

Her spirits rising again, she softly kissed him on the mouth. It was, she realised with a shock, the first time she'd actually kissed him.

"Well, Marcus, that wasn't how I saw my morning going but I can't say I regret the way things have turned out."

"No, that was awesome!" he gushed.

"I'm happy I could help you with your career." Fiona was unable to keep the hint of a smirk from her lips.

"Oh! Oh, yeah, I definitely feel more prepared," Marcus managed as she walked him to the door.

"Good," said Fiona, "That was a productive session."

She watched from the doorway as he walked off. "Good luck with the interview," she called out brightly.

Marcus half turned, blushing, and raised a hand. "Thank you, um, Fiona."

Once safely back inside her office, Fiona crossed to the window and cracked it open. The sounds of the school quickly filled the room - shouts from the football field and the chatter of kids having lunch. She closed her eyes, letting the air cool her damp skin and savoring the just fucked feeling between her legs. After a few moments she slowly opened her eyes. The world was still there; all the colourful chaos of school life spread out below her window.

Fiona grabbed her Tupperware box of salad and a Diet Coke from the small fridge in the corner of her room and carried them over to her desk. Slowly, meditatively, she ate her lunch but every now and then her eyes strayed to the ruler jutting up from her pen pot.