Guidance for an Ace Detective Ch. 01

Story Info
A young ace detective receives some helpful guidance.
6.9k words
4.6
12.4k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WisemanT
WisemanT
179 Followers

Please note that this story continues on some things set up in my other story "Proper Guidance for a Virtual Streamer". It should be pretty much fine to read on its own, if you prefer stories about correcting "ace detectives" rather than "vtubers".

The characters in this story are purely fictional and straight from my head. Any similarity to actual persons (digital or real!) or actual events, is purely coincidental. I promise.

-Wiseman

Part 1/2 The Ace Detective

Five girls in peculiar dress stood immobile on a makeshift stage. From their vacant expressions and glassy stares, the curious quintet appeared to be in some manner of hypnotic trance.

"In truth, it was much, much worse." Ash thought while nimbly maneuvering herself into position, settling just outside the closed entrance to the ill-lit room with the stage. The ace detective kept one eye glued to the livestream; despite its repulsive content she could not pass up a chance to gather some final intel. To be prepared was key in her line of work, vital for a successful mission.

Each one of the frozen girls was dolled up in some sort of fetish outfit, to maximize their pandering to the male gaze and thus attract more bidders. With a hefty scoop of dejection, Ash found that she had encountered each of the uniforms in similar situations at least once before. Catholic school girl, bunny suit, wrapped in gift ribbons, latex catsuit and finally, the most petite of the five wore one of those navy blue Japanese school swimsuits. For whatever reason that sort of swimsuit was a surprisingly common occurrence, yet the sight of it never ceased to baffle her.

"Why do these sickos find such a cheap, plastic-looking thing attractive? Wouldn't a bikini or just a 'normal', skimpier swimsuit be better? Why bother with modesty? You pigs are here to leer at the naked skin of unwilling girls, aren't you!?" Ash smothered a desire to scream as she waited, counting seconds, eager to receive the signal to go ahead. She glanced at the viewer count of the livestream and felt her heart sink; despite this stream being highly illegal--and highly hard to even find!--it still had so many viewers! Potential buyers! The ace detective clenched her jaw, and for a second almost lost her cool, while the number of viewers raced up and up and up.

"There's absolutely still good men out there, Ash! Tons of 'em! Great men even! More than enough for both of us, I promise! The bottom feeders our Bureau has to deal with are the exception, the odd twisted freaks. Keep that in mind or you'll go mad working this shit, Ashley Moorey." Those old words, slurred out by her senior after she had imbibed a buffet of drinks, popped up in her head often nowadays. Almost like a sort of mantra. Her line of work, and the filth she had to sift through, sure made such naivety hard to stomach. Especially now, after what had happened to-

A harsh command in Japanese, audible to her both from the other side of the closed door and in her earpiece that played audio from the stream cut off further musings over the highly theoretical existence of "good men". One of the scumbags had finally ordered these kidnapped girls to start their grotesque show.

The five girls stirred awake, going from immobile objects to spirited and giddy little things. "Need your merchandise to act bubbly and cute, excited to be sold off as cattle, to drive up their price." Ash surmised, and her spirit was immediately flung back to fighting an ever-losing battle to grasp on to some belief in mankind. Heavy emphasis on "man" in that word.

One of the girls, the one who had choice parts of her body wrapped in red ribbons, pranced up to the camera, with a teasing smile on her lips. With the girl in focus, still fresh scars from the beauty surgery she had been put under were immediately apparent. The scars would heal completely in time, but Ash had learned that many customers considered it a turn-on for them to still be visible during the auction. The marks served as a reminder that the girl's body, as well as her mind, had been remodeled to better serve her new purpose. Her new role as a sexual plaything.

The ribbon-girl remained quiet, her teasing smile unwavering as she lightly skipped up and down center stage, sending huge, obviously fake, breasts that were much too large for her otherwise slender frame bounding and bouncing. The flimsy red ribbons did little to keep her engorged assets in place, the bouncy mountains of flesh at constant risk of tearing free from their restraints, and give the viewers a sample of what could be theirs, if they were wealthy enough.

Bearing witness to the both farcical and demeaning performance the young, very bouncy woman was helpless but to play out, Ash's blood boiled! She wanted nothing more than to burst in there, guns blazing, and shoot those psychopaths doing things like this to innocent women dead (and ideally to murder the viewers as well, but her gun could not yet kill through video)! Ash was a professional though, and remained patient, icy-cool while waiting for her signal.

The skipping and bouncing came to an abrupt halt and the girl in ribbons winked for the camera. By some manner of miracle, the red ribbons had managed to stay somewhat in place, still barely covering the girl's nipples.

"Hiiii everybody~! So glad to see how many visitors we have today. We even have some overseas viewers! Yaaay!! Hope you can understand me." The girl in ribbon blew the camera a kiss, everything about her demeanor emphasizing her youth. Childlike innocence in contrast to absurd, blown-up breasts and a pornstar body. "My name's Aki and I tried soooo hard to become an idol. But Aki-chan was just tooooo useless and lazy, boo hoo hoo..! But! Now I've found something else I wanna do..." The girl twirled around in a circle and then looked at the camera again, her smile turning into a look of determination. "Aki-chan wanna be yours, Master! Please let Aki become yours! Let her be your sweet girlfriend, your sultry sidepiece or... perhaps a perverted daughter a little too much obsessed with my daddy." The girl's intense stare hyper-focused at the camera as she said that last part, giggling slightly before continuing. "...or, just about anything you want me to be! Aki's going to work super-duper hard for you, Master~!" She winked at the camera once more, sticking out her tongue as she did so and teasingly pulled at the red ribbon, almost making it come loose.

Ash remained absolutely still, lurking outside, listening for a goddamn signal that never came!

"Please pay a lot for Aki-chan, won't you, mister Master? We'll start the bidding at 20 million yen. Don't miss out on your chance to make this failed, stupid idol girl your own personal cumdump. Yaaay!!" The idol jumped with joy, sending her gift-wrapped tits bouncing madly once again. "We accept all major credit cards~!"

"All's in place, Moorey. Go!" The crackling command in her earpiece at last!

Without missing a beat, Ash tackled the door open. The two men inside, one running the camera, the other at a computer, scrambled to react to the shock of a foreign woman suddenly busting in on their illegal operation with a weapon drawn.

With a steady hand, she pointed her gun at the two yakuza. "Freeze! If you move so much as an inch or try to pull any more mind control shit, you're dead, assholes. We're shutting down this freakshow of yours." This shit was better than sex--bringing human-trafficking scum like this to sweet, sweet justice!

The two men glared at her, frozen in shock, while the five girls for sale giggled and cheered. They celebrated each new bid that came for their "friend" Aki. The mindbroken girls performed their preprogrammed routine, their shattered minds oblivious to what was going on, unable to take in what happened behind the camera.

Despite what the foreigner had just told them, one of the men spoke, in heavily accented English:

"Drop the gun." The 'Buzzer' in his hand amplified his voice, causing it to reverberate within Ash; empowering the simple order until it was absolutely irresistible. At least it would have been if not for the earpiece she wore. A light clicking in her ear, emittance of certain wavelengths and sounds in response to the Buzzer's, canceled his mind control device's effect out.

The woman smirked and gripped her gun tighter in response. Better than goddamn sex indeed. She turned it to the man, aiming squarely for his chest. The criminal's eyes bulged in panic!

"Drop the gun, bitch! Drop the fucking gun!!" Every syllable out of his ugly mouth was enhanced to a command from God by the little metallic toy he gripped on to with whitened knuckles. She did not care. "Fucking cunt foreigner! I said drop the-"

Her finger squeezed the trigger, firing a round directly into the center of the man, cutting off another futile shout of orders and profanities. The bullet hit him perfectly; he crumpled to the floor, blood spraying everywhere, including showering over the petite girl wearing the navy blue swimsuit. The man fell backwards, knocking the camera sideways as the girls kept going through the motions of cutesy, teasing prostitutes like they had been instructed, despite one of them now being covered in gore. "The power of these 'Buzzers' was truly disgusting." Ash sneered as she raised her gun to point the muzzle at the last man standing.

"No, please! I have family, I-" He croaked in barely legible English.

"Then start talking, creep. My agency's real interested in how some shit-for-brains neanderthals like you managed to get your hands on second generation Buzzers." While she was talking, Ash walked up to the dying man and glanced at the now bloodstained Buzzer still in his grip. "Yep, second gen." She could feel that garbage in her bones--the strength of his words. These guys were even better equipped than she had expected. Gave some credence to her theory that all this recent mind control shit originated from somewhere in Japan. Holding the still living freak at gunpoint, she signaled for the rest of her team. Operation complete.

***

Ash had excused herself as quickly as she could. Others were better when it came to cleaning up afterwards, at removing evidence of what had transpired here. Better at helping reorient the poor girls, get them integrated back to normal society. If such a thing was even possible.

The first few months after the Buzzers had begun to pop up was a terrifying mayhem for her agency. In that chaos, they had lost some of their best agents. Ash had been lucky enough to not encounter an outfit with mind control devices until the countermeasures, the barrier of protective sounds now stored in her earpiece, had been developed. Many of her friends and colleagues had not been so lucky, however.

As often as she could she visited her senior, the one who had tried to help her keep a sunny disposition, at the sanatorium. On good days, the woman was almost catatonic, repeating nonsense to herself while drugged out of her mind. On bad days, or whenever someone tried to clothe her, the previously clandestine operator who had been Ash's role model, howled in pain. Pain some sick individual had forced her mind and body to simulate whenever the woman found herself unable to "beg for forgiveness, naked, on her knees".

Her senior was one of the few from the Bureau who had been exposed to the full brunt of influence of a Buzzer and was still alive and accounted for. She was therefore still a valuable resource in the fight against the emerging and very real threat of irresistible mind control like out of a science fiction horror story. Yet sometimes Ash wondered if her survival was worth it. Such an outstanding, kind and absolute badass of a woman, reduced to a sick mockery of herself.

Ash banged a balled fist to the mirror in the elevator she rode. The pain of the shards of glass cutting into her hand, and the trickle of blood that followed, snapped the ace detective out of delving too deep in the bottomless pit of painful memories and regrets. She would soon have enough trouble, just dealing with herself...

***

During the car ride back to her hotel, she tried to focus on the glimpses of ordinary Tokyo nightlife in full swing out on the streets. So many happy young men and women--none of them could possibly have a clue what filth festered in this world. Could grasp that countless warped souls desired for them to be hurt, to suffer. Those young, pretty girls, walking the streets so carefree. So easy to snatch away and-

She shuddered at completing the thought, and forced her mind somewhere else. No, not yet. You're still with Di. Show some goddamn restraint! Her fingers and nails scratched the twill of her pencil skirt impatiently.

Tokyo seemed a pleasant enough city from what sights she caught out the car's window. First time she had ever actually been here, but she felt as though she knew the place very well--her younger sister had been absolutely crazy in love and obsessed with this place ever since they were both young! She smiled, reclining in her seat, allowing her tired head to relish in some positive thoughts for once, remembering how Mary had shown such enthusiasm when talking at length of her plans to move abroad and focus on her music career. Even back then, Ash had found her sister's ideas too naive (typical big sister-syndrome), but she had kept quiet, hoping that her little sister would dare to chase her dreams, naive as they may have been. At least one person in their family ought do something positive--something that brought them, and others, joy. Though now, when Ash knew the full extent of the dangers of being a woman alone in a big city... she... Mary... so easy to... control and-

Stop! Almost at my room, goddammit! You're better than this, Ashley Moorey. You have restraint. A goddamn will of iron! Stubborn as a legion of mules, right? Show a modicum of self-control... bitch. Her sister was fine. Mary was fine!

"Sure you'll be alright, Ash? You took a pretty heavy dose this time, right? I, umm... I could stay the night, or well... guess it's almost morning now, if you want. Could keep you... company?" Her driver asked, tentatively, as they approached their destination.

"Thanks, I'll be alright, Di. Just need to sleep it off some." Ash shook her head at Dianne's proposition; every moment she could feel the pull grow stronger and stronger, yet to be together with a sweet girl like Di right now would not do. Not do at all.

***

The ace detective maintained her professional, controlled composure in the long elevator ride up to her hotel room. She smiled politely at the well-dressed, but terribly drunk and rowdy, salarymen who shared the elevator with her. She half-considered asking the two of them to join her, but decided against it. They seemed nice enough, but right now she did not want nice. God, did she not want nice.

Slamming the door shut behind her, finally feeling the privacy of solitude, Ash kicked off her high heels and, let her suit jacket fall. She hiked down her pencil skirt and pantyhose in the midst of a frenzied dash to the restroom, unbuttoning her shirt while she did so. She threw her earpiece off somewhere along the way. She just wanted it gone!

Ash finally stood in her underwear in front of the large mirror above the sink. She had always looked young, now just a few months from thirty, but she could easily pass for a woman of ten years younger. Her body was toned, her skin a bit tanned and her hair kept short. A pretty girl, so alike the girls who had been on the stage, showing themselves off for the camera. She smiled at her reflection, letting her fingers trail down her abdomen, admiring her breasts, nipples already peaking beneath her lacy black bra. Ash dry swallowed, shifting her gaze to the gun she had carefully placed atop the sink.

Even in this controlled environment she had created for herself, she tried to fight her feverish mind's instinct. Then, she noticed that her reflection--herself--was suddenly holding the gun. She raised it, and pointed it at the girl in the mirror. A pretty girl in lacy underwear, holding her at gunpoint. "Please please please, let her have remembered to keep the safety on!" She thought, too drunk on desire to be able to actually pause and confirm it.

She stared at the absolute darkness of the muzzle, losing herself in its black hole. Ash relaxed her shoulders, readying herself to take a shot, just as she had practiced countless times before. The pretty girl smirked back at her, a haughty grin, as if she believed herself to hold power over Ash, just because of her weapon. Fancying herself something more than a bitch. More than a fucking cunt foreigner.

"Drop the gun." She hissed to her reflection. The ace detective gripped the pistol tightly, all four fingers and thumb curling along the curves of chilled metal. "Drop the gun, bitch." It echoed in her head still, the man's overpowering voice. The low-life scum she had murdered. "Foreigner. Cunt bitch foreigner!" Thrummed in her skull, overpowering all other thoughts. Forcing her full attention to his voice. His orders! She narrowed her eyes, and focused on the armed slut in underwear. Her body was tense like a coiled spring, cold sweats ran down her belly and legs as though she had a terrible fever. She shouldn't. She shouldn't. She knew she needed to resist. She needed to fight. Needed a weapon! Resist him!! But... she wanted to. Needed to... let go. Obey.

Maddeningly slow, Ash loosened her hold of the pistol's grip, one finger at a time. The girl's maddened eyes hyper-focused on every little movement of her digits. In trance she beheld how her reflection's grip slowly, teasingly-

The gun slipped out of her hands and fell to the bathroom floor with a metallic clang that reverberated in her, almost rivaling how the man's voice still did!

Immediately, a shiver of pleasure coursed through her tight body! Ash arched her hips forward, now hyper-aware of the lacy fabric covering her crotch, the girl's breath catching in her throat. She fell forward, gripping at the sink with spasming hands and leaned up against it, to the mirror. Everything felt so cold against her flushed skin. She pushed her panties aside, freeing her sex and fixated on the sight of the gun on the bathroom floor, as she slowly slumped down next to it.

She had done as ordered! She had obeyed! She was obedient! The girl trailed her fingers down her breasts, pulling on her erect nipples. She gave a loud moan, her other hand sliding down her stomach, over her mound, gripping her soaked pussy. "Oh god, oh dear god..." She whispered softly. "I'm such a bitch. A stupid cunt foreigner..! Ahhnn..!"

She continued rubbing herself, forcing her fingers to dig ever deeper, reveling in the pleasure. The gun! Slick metal shining under the restroom's cold light. Dropped by her! Another intense ripple of satisfaction jolted through her body, when Ash let herself fully take in what she had done; she had let go of the gun, like the man had demanded. She was obedient! She was a good girl! Her legs cramped, and she kicked wildly, panting, grunting, her whole body shuddering. Ash was no policewoman, no ace detective, no 'heroine' despite what some people said--in this moment she was a mess of shaking, sweaty flesh, in desperate need of release.

"I'm such a bitch! A bitch cunt...! " She whimpered, rocking back and forth, rubbing herself harder, her foot reaching for the dropped gun, sensitive toes trailing over the metal. She was defenseless like this. No weapon, completely naked. Completely at his mercy. At anyone's mercy. This! She was..!

Her floodgates finally burst, and Ash's body convulsed, her head thrown back, her body wracked with spasms of pleasure, panting out low moans.

WisemanT
WisemanT
179 Followers