Guidance for an Ace Detective Ch. 02

Story Info
A young ace detective receives some helpful guidance.
6.4k words
4.88
7.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WisemanT
WisemanT
179 Followers

Part 2/2 Guidance

With a gasp, Ash opened her eyes! She scanned around a small concrete room. Bed, table, a light bulb casting yellowish light, hanging just out of reach above her head. No windows. An underground bunker, perhaps. A goddamn dungeon cell.

She was not bound, and sat on a simple chair of wood. Her head throbbed a little, but the solid feeling of the wooden chair against her bare buttocks sobered her up. The ace detective felt queer to encounter the sensation of something physical, to no longer float weightlessly in clear liquid.

Her memories of what had transpired after the arch-pervert had agreed to "help her" in her sister's apartment were hazy. Ash could remember glimpses of how she had been submerged in a glass tank, filled with some sort of translucent goo. If she tried hard, she could recall the feeling of tubes and wires that had ran all over her nude body. There had been scientists watching her as well, like she were a lab rat.

Right? The scientists inspecting her had been there? Yes, yes. But they were... weird. The men who had worked in the lab looked like typical brainiacs, complete with lab coats and thick-rimmed glasses. The women however, had all worn skimpy French maid uniforms and appeared to have been at least half the age of their male counterparts. Both scientists and fetish maids had been studying her, gathering data that the wires attached to her body had fed to them, while she floated half-asleep is the prison of glass.

A single of Ash's memories from her time as a human test subject was still crystal clear--the one time the man who had done this to her, the man who claimed to have invented the Buzzers, had strolled into the lab.

The male scientists had remained glued to their computer screen, not paying the odd visitor much attention, but the girls had immediately dropped whatever else they were doing and swarmed to him, fighting each other in a desperate bid to get his attention. The man had paid the squabbling, slutty maids little heed and had instead waddled over to her tank. With a cocksure smirk, he had knocked on the tank to get her attention. The creep had worn the same disgusting anime-porn t-shirt as last time, but now he had had the decency to pair it with some underwear. Despite this, the sight through the glass of him being accosted by more than a dozen of horny maids that all looked young enough to be his daughters had made the fact that he had bothered to wear tighty-whitey briefs to cover up his privates almost more obscene, somehow.

"There's absolutely still good men out there, Ash! Tons of 'em! Great men even!" Her mantra had thundered through her head at that moment, the words almost mocking her. This human-shaped toad--the very antithesis of a "good man"--tapping on the glass with such a smug grin! The man who was the source of so much of the shit she--and so many others--had been forced go through! It had all made Ash furious! Mad enough to fully sober up from her chemically induced hibernation!

She had responded to his light tap with a fist! A loud bang to the glass that shock the tank! Another punch! Her knuckles had hurt something terrible, but perhaps she could break the glass with enough force! The pervert had jumped in shock, to the great delight of the maids surrounding him as his backwards fall had been cushioned by their ample bosoms and eager embraces. After a third, much weaker punch, Ash had begun to feel cold and very tired again. They had pumped something into her, through the wires and tubes, and she had soon lost her consciousness.

And now she had awoken here, in a fucking dungeon cell. Her rage. Her memories of punching the glass. Her--as far as she could tell--clear and functioning mind. It was all good! It meant she could fight him. Fight the bad guys!

Ash shifted uncomfortably on the chair. She felt like she could make out each strain of the wood pressing up against her naked butt, every little friction and imperfection so palpable against the tender skin. The ace detective glanced around again, towards the locked cell door, but remained sitting down.

At first she had believed herself to be naked, that would perhaps explain why her skin felt so prickly and weird, but she quickly realized that she was wearing... some sort of clothes. Or rather, some weirdo fetish thing. Of course!

Her torso, all the way down to her hips and (now hairless) crotch was bared, but her arms and shoulders, even her hands, were clad in see-through, dark-purple mesh. Her legs were firmly squeezed by pantyhose of the same color, cut just so the fabric did not reach her exposed hips. Something clamped like a vice on her head and Ash reached up to feel what must be a hairband adorned by fuzzy bunny ears.

"She was not allowed to remove her costume. Only a man could grant her permission to take it off." She realized with a start when she tried to tear off the tight-pressing hair ornament. Fuck! They had messed with her head!

The pressure the headband applied to her head was not entirely unpleasant though, not unlike a constant rough-yet-tender massage to her scalp. After being deprived of physical sensations in the fish tank for so long, this constant stimulation of her head and butt (by sitting on this "weirdly solid" chair) was enough to give her goosebumps all over. And enough for her nipples (regrettably fully exposed by her dumb outfit) to stiffen. Even though she was alone in this cell, she instinctively tried to raise her hands to cover her breasts. The ace detective however soon found that, while she had no problems waving her arms around as she wanted to, she could not make them move to cover her perky nipples. "She needed to show off her body at all times, as though she was proud to wear this costume."

How many creepy orders had they even given her?! She had to get out of here!

She wore high heels. She could probably still run in them, it would be a challenge but... they... The high heels were not part of her costume, she understood. These heels were simply "shoes" in her mind, not a costume. Therefore, she could take them off! Her heart soared at the realization; her captors were apparently sloppy enough to mess up an order like that, and stupid enough to give her shoes that she could actually use as improvised weapons! Now, she only needed to figure out a way to deal with the Buzzers. With no tech to aid her, she had to accept that it did not matter how stubborn she was. Furthermore, she had no way to know what other creepy commands they had already preprogrammed into her while she was unconscious. She needed to play this smart.

The door to her cell suddenly swung open and the inventor of the tech that had brought so many to ruin walked in with the same high and mighty strut that he had shown the first time he had tried to give Ash an order. He wore the same disgusting clothes as before, white briefs paired with a stained anime porn t-shirt, and his face also wore the same look as usual. She recognized it well--the sort of look that overconfident men gave her when they believed they could have her way just because she was smaller than them. Just because she was a woman. Well, she was quick on her feet and-

"You'll never hurt me or attempt to hurt me, detective Moorey." The man said, and she felt the power of his voice wash over her. She would not. She could not. Damnit!! "Oh, and you may not exit this door until I give you permission. Or, attempt to hurt... yourself." He snickered to himself when he gave her his last order.

"You fucking asshole creep!" She spat out at him, balancing on the chair with her arms crossed like she were an unruly student. Despite her anger she could not stop herself from arching her back to stick out her tits as much as she could--she had to show off her body to him as though she was proud to wear this pervy costume. "What's your deal, huh? You spent all that time and effort to help me get better only to now turn me into a dumb bimbo or your personal whore or whatever? Go ahead, fuckface!! I fucking loooove your cock, Master! Please let Ashy sucky-fucky! I live to serve you, asshole!"

The inventor gave a hearty guffaw in response. "Appreciate a good joke, doll. Ashley Moorey, 'Ace Detective' or 'Manhunter', is a handful. You got a nickname you prefer?"

"Ash." She obliged him without pause. Her mouth had given him the answer he sought before her head had even had a chance to fight in futility. She was absolutely helpless like this. Shit shit shit!

"Ash, huh?" To her great surprise, she noted a light click and the ever-present buzzing and droning generated by his god-tool stopped. "Cute nickname for a cute little thing. No wonder your agency push you so much! You're a real photogenic beauty, aren't you Ash? It's a goddamn scandal, I tell you! A hot girl like you've been fighting your true nature for so long!" His face crumpled, at some sudden realization. "Or well, me calling you a 'girl' may have been a little off the mark! Sorry for that, ma'am! I just can't believe you've passed thirty, you geriatric spinster, you!"

"Like you're one to talk! You ancient, disgusting, shriveled-up ballsack perv!!" She shot back. She was thirty now? Had she really spent three months or more in that tank? For whatever reason, the creeper had turned off his Buzzer so she was in control of her actions again. Even if she was still beholden to all the orders he had already given her, she could at least hurl insults at him until he made some mistake or slip-up that she could use.

"Ha! You're pretty funny, to be honest, Ash. I actually like that about you. By the way, don't worry about your slipping youth, hag! I took some care of that when repairing you. Your body's biological age's been reversed a couple of years. Congrats to sweet 18, Ash! Your body's finally old enough to do the dirty deeds. Nice, right?" He leered at her, and breathed heavy through his nose, taking great satisfaction in what he had just said. "A tight, athletic bod' like yours was built for reverse bunny suits, seeing those naked little tits bounce free like that. Though they could always be bigger, of course..."

"I'm funny?! Like you know me!" She grumbled, feeling awkward at being able to muster enough red-hot fury, but not being allowed to use it to physically hurt him. Disgusted at herself for not being allowed or able to shield her almost naked body from his lecherous gaze. What was he going on about now? Her body's age was younger than her real age? As if she needed any more evidence that this man was deranged!?

"Yup! I'd say I kind of do." He chuckled. "Well, first thing's first, Ash." The man held up a mechanical device--her earpiece--and strolled up to the girl dressed in reverse bunny suit.

"No biting now!" He teased, knowing full well that she was unable to hurt him when he placed the earpiece in her ear. He flipped it on. The man's fingers exploring the ridges of her ear, made her involuntarily gasp. She felt so... tingly when he touched her ears like that. When his breath was so close to her!

"I studied your tech some. Primitive, but pretty interesting stuff. Allowing you girls to resist commands, if you've got enough willpower..." Despite his words not being amplified by a Buzzer, she shivered a little when he chastised her, whispering so close to her. The stimulation of her ears traveled down her neck and shoulders. She felt... good.

Ash glared at her nemesis, trying to not let the strange feelings of satisfaction betray on her face as the man turned and walked back to waiting close by the door again. She squirmed in her chair, and the sensation against her butt when she redistributed her weight also felt pleasant. Too pleasant! Like gentle strokes emanated from her spine, and multiplied, simply from sitting down. What was wrong with her?

"I don't know if you remember this Ash, but I actually promised you I wouldn't fuck with your head when we attempted to rebuild you. And well, despite the very few flaws I may have, I keep my word. So you're simply just you again. You can sense it, can't you?"

"Aside from the fact that everything 'me' would be about tearing your smug fucking head off your neck right now. Plus, you've done... something weird to me! I feel good just to hear you speak now. Too good to sit in this goddamn chair! Everything's too... pleasant!" Ash thought, glaring at him, immensely enjoying the subtle buzz of her earpiece, ready to emit its protective sounds. "How had she not noticed how comforting this sound was until now?"

"But then I figured that it'd be a real waste to not make use of this opportunity to get myself an infiltrator nestled deep in your silly organization. I wrestled with this conundrum for a while, until something dawned on me: I'm a goddamn genius! So I did, please come in now, dear," with a dry cough, the inventor gestured to the still open door. "...this!"

"Yay! Finally! Ashley was like, getting sooo bored just standing around waiting for you, Master." A girl with thick, candy-pink hair done up in twintails, wearing a red bikini of a cut much too scandalous for any beach suddenly cartwheeled into the room. She grabbed the pervert's arm and clung immodestly to the man.

"She", it was not "she"--it was "her"! Ash's unbelieving eyes witnessed herself, looking and talking like some airhead bimbo, skip over to the pervert ringleader from out of nowhere!

The man wrapped an arm around the girl's (herself's!) thin waist, resting his fingers on her hips and pulled her closer. The slut in swimwear squeaked in delight and slung a leg around him, kissing his neck, while he peered at Ash with a supreme, shit-eating grin. "So I cloned you, detective!! Nothing said about how I couldn't mess around with the brains of another 'version' of you. Right?" He gave a mocking laughter and slapped the ass of the cloned girl worshiping him.

"C-cloned me?" Ash stammered out while trying to avert her shocked gaze and attention from how a girl that could as well be her reflection moaned hard in response to the pervert's palm clapping her barely covered butt.

"I spliced all kinds of fun stuff in you, too! Sprinkled some nanomachines on top as well. My own bionic woman superspy!" He turned his attention back to the other Ashley. "Grow cat ears for me, won't you, doll?"

A pair of fuzzy ears sprouted out of the slut's hair. The man scratched them with some affection. "Good girl, Ashley. Next, let's give those itty bitty mosquito bites some love, too. Triple, no quintuple, the size of your tits! And after that double them in size twice more over for good measure. I'm in the mood to see a woman with some proper, jumbo titties after staring at your original's meager size for too long."

"Ohhh~ such a fun idea, Master!" The girl coed, and her breasts immediately began growing in size, straining hard against the red bikini top until it finally ripped, and came undone, the boobs bouncing free and swelling larger and larger still. The final result did not look possible on a slim body like hers. Not on any woman's body to be honest. "I'm totally waaaay better than her, right?!"

"Fuck, that feels good..." The man groaned as the massive pillows of tits pressed into him, her clone still snugly clung to its Master. "Majestic boobs like this were made to cushion dick. Shrink down to about 4'3 and give me a good standing titfuck while I finish my little experiment." The cloned slut nodded and Ash was forced to witness a bimbo caricature of herself grow shorter and shorter, while keeping the veritable mountains of breasts. The boobs remained perky, with almost no sag, even though they now almost grazed the floor.

"Tell your 'mom' about what you've been up to lately, Ashley. Do it in your serious voice while you let my cock sample those funbags some." The genius pervert ordered.

"Mhmmm, I'd would be delighted to, Master." The pink-haired girl purred. She was now small enough that she had to crane her neck to look up at him. With deft fingers, the little thing pulled down her Master's tighty-whitey underwear and gave a squeal of excitement when she saw his penis freed. Her breasts were so big in comparison to the rest of her that simply using her small hands to support a titfuck was not enough. The shortstack's elbows, her entire arms, pressed into the sides of her soft boobs as she accepted her Master's erection inside the canyon that was her cleavage.

The cat-eared shorty arched her back and leaned forward, using her breasts' impossible weight to press her chest harder onto her Master's cock, burying it completely within herself. She stood on her tiptoes, and she began swaying, moving, milking his cock with her tits. She opened her mouth wide to let a ample amount of saliva drizzle from a hanging tongue down her cleavage for lubrication. The pervert stared down at his most lewd creation with abject lust. The cloned titty-monster did however not meet his gaze, instead she turned her head and looked straight at the still shocked ace detective. The clone wriggled her now disproportionately huge ass, clad in a slinky bikini bottom, playfully towards Ash and then began to speak:

"In the circa three months since I've taken over, detective Ashley Moorey has successfully dismantled two more groups abusing so-called Buzzer-tech. Flawlessly executed missions, of course." The bimbo's tone and inflection now sounded exactly like Ash's normal voice! Yet even though the girl was talking in such a serious voice, she did not for a moment stop giving her Master's cock proper attention, her enormous breasts heaving and bouncing as she stroked the dick buried within. The light squelching sound of friction against her clone's lubricated funbags sounded enticing, crisp in Ash's ears. "I have planted my Master's devices in several identified key locations within the Bureau, ready for his signal to activate them. Furthermore, I have taken steps to improve the general well-being and mental health of detective Moorey, first order of business to approach my co-worker Dianna Knight, nicknamed Di, and-"

"You stay the fuck away from Di, you creepy gremlin bitch!" Ash kicked off her chair, ready to jump at her clone. When she stood up for the first time since awakening, the feeling of her sensitive toes and soles pressing down in the high heels almost overwhelmed her. The simple sensation made her shiver from pleasure! Why? What was wrong with her?! Ash tried to rush at the other woman, too angry to care about anything else! Despite her fury however, the ace detective remained completely still, while the smug little titgoblin sped up her paizuri, inflated boobs slapping loudly against the ugly man.

Ash gave a frustrated cry, while remaining frozen on the spot! As per the creep's orders, she was not allowed to hurt "herself". Some part of her apparently recognized her clone as "herself"! Even worse, as soon as she had stood up she had instinctively placed her arms behind her back and titled her hips to one side to emphasize her body's curves for potential onlookers. "She needed to show off her body at all times, as though she was proud to wear this costume."

Helplessness flooded in to replace the rage, a burning need for this all to end! All while her body felt oddly good at every little thing that happened!

"That's a real nice mix of 'begging-to-be-fucked' and despair on you right now, detective!" Her tormentor groaned, his upper lip trembling from the attention his cock was given. "You're feeling a bit more sensitive than usual, right? Like promised, I haven't messed with your personality or memories one bit. But I did up the sensitivity of your body's pleasure receptors about 10 times. Just to help you be more honest with yourself." At that, the man grabbed the shortstack by her waist and began carrying her to the table where Ash had been sitting. The pink-haired, gargantuan-breasted clone giggled and cheered in encouragement at being manhandled so!

WisemanT
WisemanT
179 Followers
12