Guided Masturbation: Gang Bang

Story Info
This is to help women get off to their gang bang fantasy.
4.1k words
4.5
75.2k
70
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This writing is meant to let you imagine what it would be like to be at the center of a gang bang; not only the physical parts of being in one but the dehumanizing and degrading parts as well. If you are not turned on by being used and degraded this may not work for you. You're meant to read and interact with the instructions that follow. It also works to have your partner read it to you. If you've read my other writings similar to this, you know how it works but please read the guidelines below anyway as they will help get you into the proper headspace.

I'm going to count backward from "ten" to "one" gradually building intensity. You're going to touch yourself in exactly the ways I tell you. You're going to imagine and picture the things I describe. Under no circumstance are you allowed to use a toy. You're only allowed to use your fingers. If you're the type of person who thinks she can't get off without a toy, I ask you to try. I ask you to see if you can let go and allow these words to carry you to wherever they end up.

The most important instructions are as follows: You aren't allowed to cum before you get to the number "one." Also, you're not allowed to cum substantially after. This is about controlling and pacing yourself. It is about allowing the tension in your body to build. Hopefully, these instructions will guide you to a more intense orgasm. As you read, feel the pressure building inside you. By the time you reach the number "two," you should be right there on the edge. Your orgasm should be built up and spilling over. If you feel yourself getting too close, slow down. Gently touch yourself before resuming. Do this over and over again. Build and retreat. Build a little more and retreat.

Take your time to read this. Give your hand a chance to catch up to your mind. You are welcomed to pause in between sentences. You are welcomed to prolong this experience by going back and rereading sections that turn you on before working your way to "one."

Make yourself comfortable. Go somewhere quiet. Turn off all the noise that pollutes your life. Be alone with your thoughts. I want you to feel as if these words are moving your still and rested body. Take a deep breath, a really deep breath. Hold it a moment before exhaling. Exhale until all the air has left your lungs. Allow it to exit your body along with your stress and tension. Now, do it again. Inhale all the way. Hold it. And then exhale. The longer you exhale the more bad you push out. Feel your body becoming lighter. Feel your stress and worry fading away.

I want you to take your time before you slip your hand between your legs. Glide your fingers up and down your thigh. If your breasts are exposed, circle your nipples with the backs of your fingers. You're in no rush. Take a deep breath. Arch your back a little. Feel your hips wanting to grind against the air above you. We both know soon you will be touching yourself, but this is the time before that. This is when all the anticipation is at its peak. Touch yourself in exactly the ways you'd want someone to touch you. Imagine it is his hand on your body. Get closer and closer to that wet slit.

Maybe you've been in a gang bang. Maybe you've only fantasized about it. Either way, it is about to happen. Inside your mind, you're going to experience it as you touch yourself for me. Slide your hand between your legs. Glide the backs of your fingers up and down along your lips, up and down; up and down.

You now have my permission to press your fingers to your clit. Remember, slowly build as I count backward. Do not cum before or after the number, "one." As you begin to touch yourself, imagine everything I describe.

Ten!

Imagine that you're standing in the bedroom of a luxurious hotel suite. Start out slowly. Rub your fingers around and around nice and easy; nice and slow. The carpet is soft against your feet. The bed is large. There is an armoire in front of you with mirrors on the doors. Stare at your naked body. See yourself as you are: fragile and vulnerable but wildly ferocious when you need to be. Framing you in the background is this thick button-tufted headboard against the wall. Beside the bed are two nightstands with long sleek lamps on them. On either side of the armoire are two wall-to-ceiling windows overlooking the city. The curtains are opened. The sun has just set. The lights are coming on in the other buildings. Look how beautiful you are at this moment. You know what's coming. You know why you're here. You've been fantasizing about this for a long time.

You hear the bedroom door open but you don't look. A dozen naked men file in. Some are talking and laughing. A dark-haired man walks over to the window and closes the curtains. One by one they file in around you. You see them in the mirror. Some are muscular and young. Some are older with rounding bellies. Rub your pussy as you imagine all that body heat filling the air as most of them slowly stroke their cocks. Feel the way they're looking at you. Each one of them is sharing the same thought. "We are going to wreck her. We are going to use every inch of her body."

Take a deep breath. You want this to happen. You've been desperate for a long time to just let go and feel completely used. Feel your hips rising up as you touch yourself. Your body is drawn to all these men. You can practically smell their sweat. You can taste their testosterone on your lips. This is the calm before there is no turning back. This is the last step before you leap.

Nine!

Rub your clit a little faster when you feel the first one touch you. His hand is rough and there is no sensuality to his actions. He's groping you like you're a cut of meat and he's inspecting you for marbling. Other hands follow. Soon, you lose count. It's as if every inch of your body is covered by them. They're squeezing and pulling you one way and then another, gradually getting rougher. They're so rough you'd lose your balance if there weren't other hands there holding you up. It's almost as if they devolved into primal versions of themselves. You sense it. By day, they could be bankers or salesmen. They could be chefs or valets. They could be college students or CEOs. They could be trial lawyers or dishwashers. You know none of them. You've never seen them before. When they came into the bedroom, they stopped being individuals. They moved as a group, all sharing one singular thought.

Your breasts get squeezed. Your ass gets spread. One says, "We've got a good one here."

Another agrees. "We do indeed. She looks like a proper whore."

Let that feeling wash over you. In this moment you belong to each of them. The alphas poke and prod. They will be the first to get their claws in you. When they've had their fill, they will sit back and watch the weaker members pick at what's left.

Don't stop staring at yourself in the mirror. Even as they crowd you, I want you to see it the moment it happens. I want you to see the realization that you're no longer in control. You've gone from a beautiful person to a beautiful object. That idea should make your heart race. It should make your pussy soaked. Rub your clit as you picture all the manly hands groping you, nudging you, and molesting you from head to toe. In your mind see their knuckles and soft tiny hairs. See their veins and follicles. You can practically hear their tendons flexing. Grind with your hips. Push up with them. Rub a little faster. That's it. Slowly let it build.

Eight!

Almost like they're working in unison, all the hands push you to your knees. You look up and see their faces. There are men with beards. There are clean-shaven men: brown hair, dark hair, and a couple of blondes. Some of them show their age with flashes of gray. See all their eyes. See all their noses and mouths. Picture them just as you'd want them to be and rub your clit. One of them slaps you across the face. A few others chuckle. Another slaps you with his cock. You grab it. Your tiny hand can barely fit around his shaft. You reach out and wrap your fingers around another one. You pump them both like pistons. Pressure on the back of your head pushes you closer. Your lips part. Show him how good you are. Take him in your mouth. Let your tongue slide along his skin. Feel every part of him all the way down to his balls until his beautiful cock is glistening with your spit.

Each of them will want the warmth of your mouth. They will want the depth of your throat. You should be pacing yourself, but you can't. You want to suck them all. You want them to see how grateful you are that they're going to use you. Be a good little cock sucker. Bob your head up and down. Bounce from one cock to another like you're an addict. One grips your ears and fucks your face. Can you feel his complete disregard for you, the way he destroys your throat? Gag for him. Let your drool ooze out and off your chin. It drips to your breasts and trickles down your stomach. You made yourself look so pretty for your gang bang, but now your mascara is running. Your eyeshadow is smudged. Your lipstick has been rubbed clean off except for the corners of your mouth. It's all getting stripped away.

Seven!

Your mouth is already tired and you haven't even sucked half of them yet. Your desire to please forces you to ignore the pain in your jaw and the cramping in your neck. You want to give each of them the same quality blow job. It's who you are. You were made to please. Make eye contact. Let them see your desperation. It doesn't matter if there were twelve or twelve hundred. It doesn't matter if you're a prime minister or a waitress. Let go. Suck harder. Suck faster. You wanted this. You have no more rights than a blow-up doll at a bachelor's party. You're nothing more than a Fleshlight with a heartbeat. Feel yourself submitting to that notion. Say it in your mind. "I am just an object to be used. This is why I exist, for the pleasure of men."

Can you see all those cocks hovering around your face? Some are skinny and long. Some are short and thick. Picture them. Imagine how it would feel never being able to suck one for too long before you're ripped off and forced to suck another. They don't want to know you. They don't care about where you come from. Feel the way one jerks off in your mouth and then shoves you to another who wipes his wet dick all around your lips. Spit on your hand. Drool on their heads. Smile like a good whore. Grin like you've lost your mind. It won't matter. That hole won't be enough to satisfy them, not for long. Their hands are already between your legs. One of them is already spreading your asshole. If you yelled "stop," would they? You can't be sure. If you yelled "stop," would you want them to? They're here to be satisfied. Everyone one of them expects to use you like a piece of fuckmeat. It's time to lay back and become what you were always meant to be.

Six!

Rub your pussy even faster, now. If you feel yourself getting too close to orgasming, slow down and then speed back up. We are almost halfway there. Imagine one of the muscular men laying down on the bed. You're squatting over him. Feel how he's gripping your thighs and setting your tight lubed up asshole right down onto his cock. His grip is so firm. He is so strong he's practically holding you in mid-air. He stretches you as his thick hard cock pushes deep inside your tight little asshole. Gasp. Moan. Wince. See the other men staring at you and stroking their cocks as your tiny little hole gets ripped open. They can't believe what a dirty whore you are.

Another one of the alphas kneels down in front of you. Watch as he puts his meaty dick between your pussy lips. His head pushes into you. Inch-by-inch you feel both of them in each of your holes. One pumps in as the other pumps out. Look at you. You're nothing. It's so mechanical. There's no emotion here. One action leads to another action. You're staring into the eyes of the man inside your cunt when another one yanks your head away and forces you to look at him. He's disgusted with you but he still wants to fuck your mouth. Bite your lip. Show him your tongue. Invite him to use your third hole.

Your face is getting fucked along with your pussy and asshole. You don't need to do anything. They're strong enough to manipulate your body for their pleasure. Let go. Feel yourself becoming the whore you've always fantasized about being. Maybe your entire life you've wanted to be the kind of woman who could do something like this. They turned you into a three-hole-slut. You feel so full- so stuffed. Your body is being stretched. Look at you! Picture yourself. You desperate whore. You needy cunt. You're being DPed. Their raw dicks are deep inside you. You've never done anything like this but you love it. This is who you were meant to be.

Five!

Men rotate in and rotate out. You try to reach out and jerk the cocks that are waiting to use you next. You want them nice and hard. You want them ready so you don't have to go one second without feeling full. Can you hear what they're saying to you? "Do you believe how filthy this whore is? She loves it."

Show them. Moan. Scream out. Encourage them. Tell them, "Fuck me harder. Don't hold back."

Grab one of them by the wrist and put his hand on your throat. There you go. Another man spits on your face. Smile when he slaps you.

Now they're starting to see. "What's wrong with this bitch," one asks. "She needs it so bad." You don't just want to be fucked. You want to be destroyed. There is something inside of you that needs to be ripped out. Maybe they're the men to do it. Maybe they aren't. But one way or another you're going to feel what it's like to be nothing.

You're becoming the most wretched version of yourself. But it's so natural. Rub your clit faster. Feel yourself sinking lower and lower. This isn't about twelve men fucking one slut. This is about one slut being torn into tatters and left in a pile of nothing. This is about you and the darkest version of yourself that hides in the lines between your conscious and subconscious. Dig deep and find her. Let go because there is no reason to hold on anymore. Here, there is no fear of judgment for the things that make you wet.

They've run a train on you. They've gone from pussy, to ass, to mouth. Their sweat drips from their bodies onto yours. It coats your skin. Your hair is drenched and matted to your forehead. And still, you fuck. And still, you keep taking them inside you. It doesn't matter that your skin is chaffing. They keep lubing you up and having another go. Hour by hour, you wonder if this is your life now. After these twelve men are done will you just wait in the room for the next twelve?

Four!

You're so close. You're doing so good at holding back. Slow down if you need to. Keep yourself right on the edge. Imagine how it will feel near the end when every one of your muscles hurt. Every one of the dozen has used every part of you multiple times. Everything you were has been stripped away. You're just laying atop a sweat-soaked sheet. Your naked body can't move. The alpha who sat your asshole down on his cock at the beginning jerks his dick near you. He climbs on top and fucks your lifeless body. Just lay there. He doesn't need you to say a thing. He doesn't need you to move. Hear his voice when he calls you a "whore." It's stern and angry. He squeezes your face and forces you to look at him. Show him how dead your eyes are. That's it. You're nothing. Give him the satisfaction of knowing he helped break you. That's when he's going to fill your cunt.

The next man climbs on top. He shoves his dick into your cum-filled pussy. It leaks out all around his shaft. If you cry, he won't stop. Another man fucks your mouth. Another man rubs his dick on your slutty tits. The first one to cum shoots his load inside you. His cum mixes with the other man's cum. You feel all of it sloshing around as he gives you one final thrust. The man jerking off on your tits is next. He sprays his load onto your chest. It's so warm it feels so good, you can't help yourself from rubbing it into your skin. The third man is jerking his cock into your opened mouth. Show him a hint of a smile as he drenches your whore-face. Load after load shoots into your mouth; into your eyes. Play with his cum. Savor the taste. You can't see yourself but you know that you must look so pretty. You're starting to look on the outside like the whore you are on the inside. Lay there as the cum from four men drips off and out of you. Lick your lips. Rub your pussy. Eat them off your fingers. You filthy little bitch. You fucking love it, don't you?

Three!

You're so close. Don't cum yet. Keep it right there on the edge. Soon you'll have my permission to let go but until then keep picturing what I describe. Imagine the next man putting your legs over your head. He presses his cock down into your asshole. You grit your teeth at the sheer pain of having one more man use that hole. The harder he fucks, the more cum leaks out your cunt. You can see it. It's dripping out of you, down your stomach, and onto your tits. You've gone too far to stop. You want all of them to leave a part of themselves inside or on you.

Keep your legs up by your head. One man fills you up. The next man jumps in and puts his cock inside your asshole. The cum that's in there acts as lube. You feel it running down your cheeks. You're gaping. All that cum gets stuffed deeper. "Fucking whore-bitch." The man says as he drains the second load into your fuck-hole. He slaps your face. Cum splatters against his hand.

The next man jumps on top. You feel bloated. You feel like you are already at the maximum amount of fluid you can take. But they don't care about you and how you feel. They need to finish. Each of them needs to cum exactly where and how he wants. So, give it to him. Spread your cheeks. Invite the massive cock to ram you until he blesses you with his load. Feel your body tingle. You're such a good whore.

Two men stand over your face. One man kneels between your legs You're writhing. Open your mouth. Feel the cum in your asshole trickle out. Isn't it amazing? Close your eyes. Hear the men's hands slapping against their cocks. They're jerking so fast. All three groan together. Cum splashes against your face with such force you feel it in your clit. The man kneeling between your legs sprays his load all over your enflamed cunt.

Two!

You're so close. You should be right there on the edge. Remember, as soon as you get to the number "one" you have my permission to orgasm.

The final two men still need to deposit their loads. You're numb. The warm liquid all over your body has already begun to get cold. One of them lifts you up and gets underneath you. The other climbs on top. They don't care that you're a living breathing cumrag. They want to finish and leave you there in the mess they made for you.

One cock splits your asshole. The other one stretches your sore and swollen cunt. You wince but you can see the finish line. They both know this is their last chance to use you like the pathetic dirty whore you are. Feel their disdain and disgust as they pound you, thrusting in and out like machines on the verge of overheating. They want you to remember this moment for the rest of your life. You're nothing. You're an object. You're a cum-bucket-whore.

Hear them moaning. The one on top chokes you. The one underneath bites your shoulder. At the same time, they bust their nuts. Remember the beautiful woman you were at the beginning? She's gone. What's left is this empty cum-filled vessel. You've been drained. Finally, for the first time in your life, you feel nothing. The voices in your head have fallen asleep. You've fucked men before. You've been used and hurt and degraded. But this was something different. Imagine how you must look as they climb off you. Imagine how you must feel as they leave the room. Lay there in the silence and feel every bruise and bitemark. Feel their juices roiling along your skin and leaking out of all three of your holes. You had twelve cocks inside you. You had twenty-four hands touch you. You had all their tongues lick you. You tasted each and every one of them. Their smell is a part of you, now. It's ingrained in your fabric. No matter how hard you scrub you won't get it off. You're a dirty whore, literally. You should be ashamed of yourself. But you're not. You're so turned on. You've been rubbing your clit since the beginning and now that you've been gang banged, now that you've felt what it's like to be obliterated you have my permission to do what you've wanted to do since the start.

12