Guided Masturbation (M4F)

Info
A male narrator guides the female listener
846 words
4.39
26.9k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmm. Today, you are *mine*. Listen to my words: let your hands be my hands as they roam across your body. Let your thoughts be my voice as we bring you to the brink together. Let your pleasure wash over you as you find your way to bliss.

But first... take a few moments to get comfortable. Panties and a t-shirt only. Pause if you need to--I'll be here when you're ready.

*Are* you ready? Good. Then let's begin.

Your bed looks inviting right now--lie down for me, and then close your eyes. Relax, and let your breathing slow as you focus on the sound of my voice. Breathe in and hold it... Now exhale slowly. Pause. In again. Pause. Out again. Find a still place within yourself as you let your breathing resume naturally. You're safe here with me. Always.

Rest one hand over your heart. Feel the fabric of your shirt beneath the pads of your fingers, the warmth of your chest, the rise and fall of your breast. Now, take your other hand and place it on your belly, letting it lie there, feeling the calm before the storm. Now... slide it lower and a *bit* to the side, slowly, leisurely. Feel the fabric beneath your hand as you move it over your hip, over the top of your thigh... now slide it inward, but lightly now, just your fingertips. Give yourself some room--move your legs apart, more and more as you draw your hand back up towards yourself. Softly now, touch the fabric between your legs, one finger, then two. Starting low, press against yourself and pull upward, letting that dull pressure rise with you until your fingers would be touching your clit, save for the thin layer of your panties barring the way. *Press* and circle, letting your mind fill with thoughts of me being with you, close and warm, my teeth on your neck, my hand--your hand, moving from over your heart to a breast. Cup it, *squeeze* it slowly, rolling the nipple between finger and thumb as the fingers of your other hand keep doing their work. Moan for me, soft as you please, but aching with your need.

*Good girl.*

Now, at last, slip your hand inside your panties and touch your clit. Hear and feel how wet you are for me, how much your body aches for me to be inside you. Rub yourself, little circles and back and forth, slowly, teasingly. Let your pleasure rise within you, filling you bit by bit. Take your time, savor it, cherish the moments even as they blur together. [Slow inhale and exhale]

But... now... Pause. I know you want to keep going, but pause. Take your fingers off your clit and slide them down for me. Part your lips. Feel your wetness. Drive one finger, now two into you, curling up against the inside of your body. Stroke and relax. Stroke and relax. Feel the flatness of your palm pressing against your clit with every motion, thinking of my hips grinding against yours, my cock thrusting into you slowly, deliberately with each push of your fingers.

Now... take them out. All of them. Bring them to your lips, open your mouth, and taste yourself. Just a bit... but now just a bit more, and then more still. Mmm. Good girl.

Let's put both hands to work now. Find your clit again with your wetted fingers, but don't resume yet. Wait. Slide your other hand down from your breast, over your belly, atop your hip, inward along your thigh until the tips slide in under the side of your panties, touching the wetness between your lips as you put one finger, then two inside of you. Wait. Feel this moment as everything hangs in suspension. Breathe in, and hold it... and now circle your clit, exhaling as you feel the pleasure returning between your legs. Breathe as your fingers curl inside you, stroking your g-spot, pressing and rubbing against your most sensitive places.

*Moan for me*, louder this time. Mmm. Good girl.

Now... a little faster on your clit, a little more eager with your fingers inside you. Feel your breathing pick up, your heart racing, your pleasure mounting. There's just you and me, my hands and your hands, my voice and your thoughts. There's no rush but... there's no steering away from it either. Whimper and moan, feel the little jolts of pleasure as you get close... *so* close now that you can almost taste it, like you tasted yourself earlier. But then... rising... soaring... you're *there*. *Cum for me*. Feel it wash over you in waves. Let your voice cry out and *cum for me*.

[Pause for 30? seconds]

With me? Good. Deep breath in now... and out. Again. In, then out, bit by bit as your come down from your high. Just...breathe. Rest. Cool down. You deserved every bit of pleasure there, and you deserve every moment to savor the afterglow now. You're safe here with me. Rest now. You've earned it.

[Inspired by my muse. Always.]

--:--
--:--
1.0
Dimshimmer
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

This was incredible, just listened to this twice in a row and came both times! Please post more like this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Amazing please post more

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

amazing. Loved the focus on breathing in & out- really helps relax yourself.

DimshimmerDimshimmer5 months agoAuthor

@NoName965 Ah, thank you for the feedback! I'm still really new to this, so I appreciate that you let me know how I can improve the experience for listeners : )

NoName965NoName9655 months ago

Wonderful - please do more, a little slower with more pauses. Trying to follow along was tricky because it was rather fast. Edging would be a nice add, plus a countdown. Hope to hear much more from you!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Session 01 Guided relaxation and guided masturbation.in Audio
Sex Ed Professor Ricki Lake A student gets a special lesson from his college professorin Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Ice Cold Pussably uses ice cubes on her most sensitive areas.in Audio
Jay and Noami Ch. 01 Can a one-night stand turn into something more?in Lesbian Sex
100-0 Orgasm Challenge 2.0 Me counting down in order for you to orgasm wonderfully.in Audio
More Stories