Guildmates Ch. 01

Story Info
Online gamers meet in real life.
3.9k words
4.66
14.9k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Again, thank you all for taking the time to read. I love my readers <3)

In a room otherwise shrouded in darkness, the dim blue light of a computer monitor illuminated the soft and sleek features of Asa's face. His sharp deep emerald green eyes reflected the screen in front of him as he leaned intently forward. The faint click of the mouse and the clacking of keys were the only noises to fill the empty room. The headset over his ears, however, contained a different world entirely. Dozens of voices chimed in together, strategizing and bickering over the conflict at hand, backed by the subdued tones of electric guitar. "Rinko, we need you to pick up tank heals in phase two," the guild lead commanded on Discord, the group's go-to application for voice chat. He typed his assent in chat. Despite having played and raided with the same group of people for a couple of years, he never used a microphone. This made him somewhat of an enigma amongst his guild.

Asa went by the pseudonym of 'Rinko' online, choosing to play under the guise of a female avatar. He was more than content to be treated and viewed as a girl, in fact he preferred it. The gender ratio of his guild ran heavily male, as many online gaming groups do. Being one of the only girls within the community made him feel special. In Cosmos of Conflict, he was a well renowned player. He was a highly rated healer coveted by countless individuals for his talent, as well as his physical appeal. In the real world, he was anything but special. He worked a dead end job at a bookstore, bringing in just enough money to sustain himself physically and keep his subscription running. Every night when he returned to his computer was a breath of relief from an otherwise unforgiving world.

Asa swept a short black lock of hair from his face as he deftly navigated the virtual world. After hours of struggle the encounter was finally cleared, and the group went their separate ways. Asa, reluctant to part ways, decided to hop into a private channel. As always, Damon was eager to join him. Though the man had never heard his voice or seen his face, he was fairly taken with Asa. There had been some question as to the nature of his true gender upon first joining the guild. Fortunately, his frail and feminine form came in handy. He posted a few salaciously suggestive photographs of himself in the guild's personal tab after carefully concealing and tucking his unmentionables. That's when he met Damon, the guild's tank and de facto leader. He responded with an equally evocative photograph, propositioning Asa from that point onward.

"No microphone again I take it?" The deep voice greeted from the other end.

'You know I don't have one,' he responded in chat. That wasn't strictly true. He had the necessary equipment; he just chose not to use it. Asa had a fairly high-pitched and epicene voice, he preferred not to risk it.

"I don't believe you," Damon stated dryly. Asa responded with a picture of himself from the nose down, sticking out his tongue. His baggy shirt hung loosely off his shoulder, giving a peak at his slender and lustrous alabaster frame. The hem of the shirt fell to his thighs, giving a pleasant view of his legs. Damon grunted his approval as the image popped up into their private chat. "It's a damn shame not putting that mouth to better use."

'Did you have something in mind?' A few moment later an image popped up on Asa's screen. It was a picture of Damon from the waist down, his sizeable manhood bulging against his boxers. The sight of the impression alone made his mouth watch. He shifted restlessly in his seat. This little dance had become a nightly ritual of sorts. He found himself looking forward to it each evening. 'That is something...'

"How about some more inspiration? I haven't seen that ass of your in a while."

Asa complied eagerly, though it took a few minutes to change into a pair of black lace panties. He had amassed a small collection of women's clothes and undergarments for just such an occasion. After taking a few pictures, he settled on one which displayed the curvature of his ass in a pleasing manner. Asa didn't have much in terms of curves, and his chest was flat, but he was admittedly proud of his rear. Damon seemed to share his sentiments, as he was always enthusiastic about seeing it. He returned to the computer and sent the image, drawing another satisfied noise from Damon. "Damn Rinko," he whistled approvingly.

'Like what you see?' Asa inquired boldly.

"You know I do," he growled lasciviously in return. Another image of Damon's member popped up on the chat, this time in full view. Asa whimpered quietly as he began to touch himself, staring hungrily at the picture. "You sure went quiet."

'My hands are occupied,' Asa admitted in chagrin.

"Such an insatiable little minx," he chuckled in response, "that's all it took?"

Asa slipped two fingers into his mouth, working them in and out as he imagined what it would be like to take Damon inside of him. He had to resort to his imagination, as didn't have any toys, nor any experience with men. Another file popped up on screen, this time a video. Asa watch with rapt attention as he clicked play. Damon ran his hand along the length of the massive shaft, a bead of precum dripping down from the tip and across his knuckles. The droplet looked incredibly appetizing. Asa squirmed eagerly in his seat, his own member bursting against the lacey fabric of his underwear.

"You must be busy," Damon remarked teasingly.

'It's your fault.'

"Such a brat," he responded. Based on his heavy breathing Asa was not the only one having fun. He panted in time with Damon as the two continued to pleasure themselves in tandem. Asa leaned on his desk, moving his hand behind to finger himself. It wasn't something he did often, but as he watched the video on repeat, he felt compelled to do so. He gasped as he slipped the first finger in. Damon's breath became more ragged on the other end. "Fuck Rinko, you've got such a sweet little ass," he praised breathlessly.

With his encouragement, Asa worked a second finger in. He was already nearing his limit as he stroked and fingered himself. Pushing further inside he managed to hit that one spot that made his head spin. Asa let out a particularly lewd moan as he reached orgasm. Cum seeped from his hand as he panted fervently.

"No microphone huh?" The voice from the other end questioned. Asa let out a surprised squeak, leaping back from the keyboard. In their moment of passion, he had accidently leaned on the broadcast key. "That were some sweet little noises you made," Damon teased, his breathing even heavier than before. Asa's face and neck flushed bright red. He stared at the screen in terror, unsure of how to respond. "I'm getting close," Damon growled with carnal energy. "Be a good girl and say my name for me."

Asa felt his forehead and cheeks burn with intense heat as he moved to press the push to talk key. "D-Damon," he mewled with a feminine lilt.

"Fuck," Damon cursed in a gravelly tone. Another picture came up in the chat a moment later. Asa stared with wonder at the other boy's fluid soaked hand and cock. "I haven't cum like that in ages."

'I'm glad you had fun...' Asa typed, too mortified to summon his voice.

"Don't go back to typing now. I can't believe you hid that sweet voice from me for so long."

'I've got to get up for work tomorrow,' Asa informed him, changing the subject.

"Ah, fine." Damon's voice carried a hint of disappointment.

"Goodnight," Asa chirped suddenly before darting offline. His heart continues to race frantically even after climbing in bed. It took him hours to fall asleep, as he was filled a nervous energy and brimming excitement.

The following day, Asa could not get his head out of the clouds. The images from the night before, combined with the memory of Damon's deep and commanding voice left him incredibly restless. He was working the counter that day and kept fumbling transactions. He wished he could just be stocking books in the back in peace. As he stared wistfully at the window, a deep tone roused him from his haze. "Hey, can I get this?"

Asa jumped at the sound; he did not even see the man approach. He was a young guy with an imposing stature. The man had a crew cut fade with an unkempt light brown beard. He scrambled to scan the book, an old fifth edition dungeons and dragons manual. A strange purchase for such a striking guy. As he continued the transaction, he could not help but feel like the other guy was staring at him. He shifted anxiously beneath his gaze. "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

An impish grin creeped across the man's features as he stared down at Asa. "There's that sweet voice again."

Asa's blanched, stumbling back a few steps in surprise. "D-Damon?" He squeaked in surprise.

"If you say my name like that, you're going to get me all worked up again," he noted, leaning on the counter.

"Why... How did..."

"I live in the area, I'm no stalker," Damon assured him. "As for the how, I recognized your neck. God knows I've stared at enough pictures of you."

Asa flushed red, absently bringing his hand up to his clavicle. He had a rather unique pattern of moles which were arranged in an Orion's belt constellation. "You live nearby?"

"Just down on Spring St. So, your name is Asa huh?" Damon noted curiously, peering down at his nametag. "I have to say, I kind of prefer Rinko on you."

"Me too," Asa murmured timidly, averting his gaze. So far Damon had not mentioned his gender, which meant he either did not notice or did not care. He found the latter unlikely. If he did find out, it would be the end of his online persona. "There's a-another customer behind you."

"I'll be out of your hair in a second," Damon responded, glancing at his raven locks. He collected his book and turned to leave. He paused briefly. "Send me your address by Discord. We should meet up sometime."

Asa mumbled in a non-committal manner. That was unlikely. Though he enjoyed their online relationship, moving any further would just complicate things. Asa's struggle to get through work paled in comparison to the rest of his day. The manager ended up sending him home as he could barely function in a social setting. He rushed home, turning to a bottle of rum to ease his worries. He stripped down to his usual gaming attire, a baggy shirt and boxer briefs, and turned on his computer. As Discord had been one of the last programs running when he hastily turned off his computer, the first thing he saw was Damon's slick and wet cock. Asa coughed violently as he gulped down a swig of rum a little too quickly.

He found himself enthralled by the image, staring at it longingly as he poured through drinks. After two rather full glasses of Morgan, he made a bold and foolish gesture. He sent Damon his address. He couldn't rationalize the rash gesture in his drunken state, all he knew was he wanted to see him. No less than ten minutes later, a knock came at his door. He groggily headed over, peeking through the peep hole. Asa suddenly snapped to his senses, grabbing a pair of shorts and scrambling to the door. He opened it hesitantly, peering timidly out at Damon. The other boy came in with a wide grin, surveying the miniscule apartment. The studio was barely more than a bedroom, bathroom, and makeshift kitchen.

Asa wrung his hands together nervously as Damon looked around. His face flushed bright red as he realized the Discord chat was still up on his screen, next to the half empty bottle of rum. He scrambled to the computer in an effort to close the application, though not soon enough. "Enjoying yourself?" Damon inquired, taking a seat in the computer chair and flashing him a wicked grin.

"N-no," Asa stood next to him, his gaze sheepishly downcast.

"That's a shame," Damon said with a mischievous expression. He shocked Asa by pulling the other boy onto his lap.

Asa felt so small in the crook of Damon's massive form. The larger boy's hand rested against his slim stomach, sending chills rippling across his skin. Even such a small gesture was overwhelming for him, as he had never been touched in such an intimate manner. He gasped as the hand moved beneath the hem of his shirt, resting on his abdomen. Asa squirmed in Damon's lap as his wandering hands moved further up towards his chest. A deep part of him was terrified at where this was going, there was no way he could keep his secret at this rate. However, he was too drunk and too horny to care. All he wanted was more. He looked up at Damon with hungry eyes, his face flush red.

"I've been waiting a long time to put that mouth to good use," he whispered teasingly, leaning down to press his lips to Asa. He gladly accepted him, opening his mouth submissively for Damon. He whimpered and wriggled as the other boy's tongue began to explore his orifice. The sensation of the warm and wet extremity working against his own sent his head spinning. As he writhed in response to the kiss, Asa began to feel something pressing against him. His eyes snapped wide open in shock as it twitched and pulsed against his rear. "That's not the only thing I've been dying to use."

Damon's hand moved up between his legs, causing Asa to panic. "W-wait!" He paused, looking down at the smaller boy curiously. "I-I should have told you... I'm sorry..." Asa stammered helplessly.

"What? That you have an erection?" Damon's hand moved the rest of the way up, gripping Asa's slight throbbing member. "I saw it when I first came in."

Asa sported a frantic and helpless expression as Damon worked his hand between his legs. He whimpered responsively to his touch. "You... did?" Asa managed between moans.

"You didn't hide it well," Damon whispered into his ear as he proceeded to bite the lobe. "You're such a lewd little thing when you're tipsy."

"P-please don't-"

"I'm not going to tell anyone, nor treat you any different," he assured Asa. "Though I might have to make regular visits to tease you. It is so much better in person." As he spoke, he slipped down Asa's shorts and underwear at the same time. Damon wasted no time, spreading his pert ass and working a finger inside. It was so much larger than his own digits, causing him to gasp in surprise. "You're so tight sweetheart, do you not play back here?"

Asa shook his head timidly, his face burning red at the pet name. Damon truly wasn't treating him any different than he had before. It made him feel so delicate and feminine. Another finger joined the other, eliciting a weak whimper from Asa. "It hurts," he whined.

"I've got to loosen you up so you can take me," Damon informed him calmly, thrusting his fingers in and out. "Don't worry, I brought some lubrication with me." He slipped a small bottle from his pocket handing it to Asa. "Why don't you put it on," he encouraged, removing his fingers and easing the smaller boy from his lap.

Asa climbed nervously between his legs, hesitantly pulling down the zipper of Damon's pants. The garment was discarded, leaving only his boxers. They did a poor job of attempting to conceal his manhood. Damon slipped his member through the opening of the fabric, the massive appendage springing into view. Though Asa had seen numerous pictures, he was still unprepared. The girth was nearly as large as his slender wrists, and the length was imposing to say the least. He gripped it with both hands, nervously extending his tongue to run along the tip. "Good girl," he praised, running a hand through Asa's short obsidian hair.

Asa enthusiastically continued. He began taking the tip into his mouth, though he struggled with even the smallest amount. As he worked, he heard a ping from the computer speakers. A message popped up on Discord, asking him to join a call. Damon looked down at him with a smug smile. He placed the headset on his own head, joining the call. "Hey guys," he greeted, causing a wave of murmuring confusion from the others.

"Damon?! What the hell are you doing on Rinko's account?"

"Rinko is a little busy at the moment, so I figured I'd drop in."

"Bullshit, did you steal her password or something?"

Damon chuckled. "We had a little chance encounter." The others voiced their disbelief, doubting his claim. "Say 'hi' to the guys Rinko," he instructed. He took off the headset, placing it on Asa's head.

Asa sputtered a cough as he took Damon's cock from his mouth with a delightful wet smack. "H-hey," he mewled meekly. A roar of voices overlapped one another in response. Though he was terrified at the prospect of others hearing his voice, particularly in such a compromising situation, he had to admit it was oddly arousing. The thought of being on display while pleasing Damon drove him wild beyond comprehension.

Damon plucked the headset from Asa's ears, returning it to his own. "Such a sweet young thing, isn't she?"

Asa began to work the lubrication over his member before excitedly climbing back into Damon's lap. He was surprised at Asa's eagerness. The small boy lined up the tip between the round curvature of his ass, pressing his hips backwards. He let out a loud moan as he slowly worked his way down. Asa surprised even himself with how feminine and lewd the noise was.

"No fucking way," one of their guildmates cursed in bewilderment.

"This is a little distracting," another added nervously.

"Oh? Should I tell her to stop?" The chat went silent for a moment.

"P-put the microphone back on Rinko."

Damon grinned, placing the headset on the desk in front of them. He changed the sound over to the speakers so Asa could hear the other's words of encouragement as he took Damon inch by inch. He panted breathlessly as he finally took the whole thing. "How you doing Rinko?" He inquired deviously.

"I-It's so big," he whimpered in response.

"Tell the others what a good little slut you are," he commanded, gripping Asa by the hips. He let out a salacious squeal as Damon slowly moved inside of him.

"I-I'm a good little slut," Asa moaned in a breathy voice that made Damon twitch inside him. "I-I love Damon's cock," Asa cried as he thrust once more.

"Jesus fucking Christ," a voice wondered incredulously.

"Holy shit," another added in response.

Damon simpered triumphantly. He stood, positioning himself behind Asa. The chat suddenly went quiet as the other guys listened intently to the sounds of Asa being ravaged by Damon's unforgiving manhood. Asa cried out lustfully with each plunge, gripping the table with shaking hands as he panted into the microphone. Damon reached down, taking Asa's small but rigid member in his hand. The boys voice went up an octave as he began to stroke him. "Do you want to cum sweetheart?" Damon whispered into his ear. His hot and ragged breath sent shivers up Asa's spine.

"P-please, let me cum," he begged into the microphone.

Damon obliged him, continuing to stroke Asa until orgasm. A spray of liquid erupted from him, painting the desk and carpet in strings of cum. Damon was not far behind as he filled the whimpering boy to the brim with his own hot spunk. The two huffed breathlessly as the exchange came to an end. "You guys get back to it. I better get Rinko cleaned up," Damon said, dropping from the voice channel. Asa looked back at him with a hazy and sensual expression. He carried the small boy to the bathroom, bringing him into the shower. Damon helped him clean the sticky fluid from his body, taking pleasure in the opportunity to explore the contours of his body.

Damon then brought Asa to his meager twin bed, tucking him in beneath the plush comforter. He ruffled the boy's hair affectionately before sneaking out of the door, making sure to lock it behind him. Asa awoke the following morning with a raging hangover, and a mile long list of messages from guildmates. The memories of his drunken escapades flooded in, causing his cheeks to burn intensely. One of the messages was from Damon.

12