Guilty Pleasures - Finalé

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We enjoyed the walk so much, we took a second circuit, not talking a whole lot on either time round, and about nothing of any import. It was just a lovely time together. Monica and I were our own people. We each had demanding, fulfilling careers. We each had... other pursuits. We were not going to be that couple who had to spend every waking moment together.

But when we had the time, I wanted most every free moment with this woman. We would share our lives, our work, our other activities... And we would fuck each other's brains out, gleefully. We would do it through our future together, and we sure as Hell did so when we got back to our house that specific afternoon.

Finally, we stirred ourselves from the bed, didn't bother with a shower that we both knew would need repeating later anyway, and repaired to the kitchen to cook dinner. Monica took lead that evening. Honestly, I had become so used to cooking for myself, and had become so smug about my skills, I found it far harder to wrap my head around letting someone else cook for me than to deal with the idea of a girlfriend with 'outside interests'...

Much harder, I reflected as I found myself chopping onions, carrots and celery for the mirepoix Monica required. I snorted at myself as I swept the carrots off the chopping board. In addition to all my other bizarre and unique world outlooks, I had to be the only guy who was grumpy that his new lady could cook as well as he could.

Okay, she could cook better than me.

Some things at least...

"Clark," Monica said, fairly quietly as she slowly blanched the mirepoix. "I'd like your advice... your input really," she went on slowly and seriously.

"Shoot," I said, sitting on a stool since I had no current tasks.

"I haven't tried anything for a bit, but I have not given up the idea of exploring the Other Side," she said slowly.

"Good for you," I said, with only a slight leer.

"As I said, finding the right person has been the problem," she said.

"I under..."

She cut me off, raising a finger to hold our conversation as she added the meat to her rocket hot pan. Instantly, she was surrounded by a cloud of unfairly aromatic steam.

I really needed to up my game. I needed to find a new dish that would really bring it, and soon. This smelt amazing.

"I mean, with guys... it's kind of easy, you know?" Monica went on as the initial cloud of steam dissipated.

"Must be tough, being a smoking hot woman," I said, with vast sympathy.

"I still fail to see how you, of all men, were sexless for half a decade," Monica shot back over her shoulder.

"I... I spent most of that time thinking I was kind of a loser, to be honest. That's how. Now, after a summer of positive reinforcement that would kill most guys, I think my game's pretty good, thank you. But even in my wildest dreams, I can't just smile at a random woman, bend over a little, and just reel them in," I said jealously.

Monica snorted. "Well, neither can I, with any woman."

"Ha! My heart weeps."

"Not with any guy, either, you jerk," she said affectionately. "But I'll admit, I do have the easier dynamic to work with there." She stirred her sauce lightly, introspectively. "But I sure do not have that dynamic working with women."

I nodded sympathetically. I also appreciated her ass as she bent over the stovetop, but that is because I am a beast.

She reduced the heat and stood back. "It would be easier if I could do it with someone I knew. A friend," she said.

"I hope you have someone in mind at your work," I said sympathetically. "The only lesbians I know are Ursula and Janet. Unfortunately, they are married to each other, so off limits. And anyway, I am only speculating, but I'm still pretty sure either one of them would be far too advanced a ride for little inexperienced you. I'd like you undamaged, please!"

Monica snorted amiably. She was still holding back on me, but I could be patient.

"Um," she said quietly. "That's where I need your advice and your... input. There actually is one person I know where I have been getting a few... vibes maybe? That maybe I might be attractive to her? And..."

"Hardly my area of expertise, babe!" I laughed heartily. "Who is it, though? I'm curious. Do I know her?"

Monica said nothing while she took the meat off the heat, and combined the sauce. Another cloud of unfairly delicious-smelling steam later, and she let everything rest for a minute.

She turned to me. "It's Anne."

Whoa.

Wow.

I had not told Monica about the Carol and Anne experience. Not even a hint. They had asked me not to tell anyone, and I kind of needed to respect that. It was before Monica and I were an Us, so I was within my rights to not spill the story...

Aaaaand that was all just a bullshit excuse I'd already come up with to justify not telling Monica, if she found out about it from someone other than me. Truth was, I was saving the story for a birthday present, or maybe for Christmas, if I ended up having as hard a time shopping for Monica as I always had for Rebecca.

Monica took my silence for shock.

"I wouldn't not have thought it myself, Clark. But... well we went to the movie on Monday while you are out of town? And I've just sort of been on alert for signals or signs lately. And I think she thinks I'm not just good-looking... but attractive. Moreover, I look back, and it wasn't the first time I kind of feel like I've been checked out... and approved of, you know?"

"Wow," I said. Should I tell her? I decided, no. She wanted this adventure, it would be better for her in the long run if she worked her way through it herself. Plus, this was too damned funny.

But she was looking at me expectantly... pleadingly. I huffed. "Well, if your senses are not deceiving you, she might be ideal. Or not. I mean, if she is interested, she still is in no way a lesbian, I can tell you that for sure."

"No shit, Cassanova!" Monica snorted with a smile, as she started to plate up the dinner.

I stuck out my tongue at her and poured us both a beer as she brought the food to the table in the kitchen where we often ate. "I obviously can't say whether she is bi-sexual or not, through," I went on. That was true enough as well, though I was pretty damned close to sure. "But I can't say if you are bi-sexual either, so maybe you two are a perfect match!"

We both sat down and had a first bite.

Fuck! I really needed to up my cooking skills. I might need to take some classes.

After a few minutes of intense enjoyment, and a mixture of smugness and continuing hesitation on Monica's face, she started talking again.

"All that aside, um, what about... I mean, she is, you know... You and she... Would you be okay with that?"

"Ha!" I laughed out loud. "Babe, come on! I'm not jealous of you doing your thing, how the fuck would I be jealous of Anne?"

"Yeah, but I haven't horsed around with any friend of yours yet, much less a friend with whom you have an ongoing thing yourself!"

"Look Monica, our whole discussion about clearing people was about if one of us..." I trailed off.

"Yeah," Monica said. "The key is, no matter their plumbing, if one of us knows someone, and they're interested, we need to make sure that indulging that interest isn't going to create some tension, of any kind, for the other. Right?"

I nodded in happy agreement. "You have your adventure, Monica. Have your freedom. And who says Anne and I have an ongoing thing?" After all, I was trying to be a semi-decent human. Or at least semi-human.

"Ha, yourself!" Monica laughed back. "I know for sure you fucked her already, obviously. Even if you hadn't told me yourself, that girl is full-time smug about being first with you. And," she said, brandishing a forkful of that delicious beef, "you both want to fuck each other again. It's just that neither of you have decided to lure the other in yet. Why not? I have no idea."

I could hardly deny it, could I? I could lie to myself, but not Monica.

"Look, if she attracts you, and you think you might attract her, then I say go for it," I said. "I for one will not be pissed if you make it happen. I'm sitting here with half an erection right now just from the discussion!"

"Only half an erection?"

"The food is so good it's distracting."

She smiled at that, then looked worried again.

"Look," I went on. "What do you have to lose?"

"A friend?" Monica said sadly. "What if she is, like, really not into the idea and I gross her out?"

"Monica," I said firmly. This part I knew I had right. "I don't know exactly how she would react. But I am certain of this: If you make a pass at that girl, she will in no way be insulted or grossed out. She might say no, but she won't hold it against you."

"Are you sure?"

"I am certain." There. That's all the help you get, babe.

We ate happily in peace. Then, if she had wanted to discuss things further, Monica made a mistake. Because she produced a dessert that came with whipped cream. She might not have Wanda's boobs, but she was still more than well-equipped enough for my now favorite game...

The conversation was tabled. Then it was floored. Then it was bedded. There was going to be so much house cleaning in our future...

*

"I think she knows already," Monica said as she came in and tossed her keys on the side table. Getting her to learn to negotiate parking her frankly excessively large SUV inside the garage had sort of been the final step in making her feel at home. As long as she had been parking in the driveway, she could still pretend she was a visitor. Now that she was using the garage, I knew she really had to feel that this was her home.

"Who knows what?" I asked. I had beat her home that evening by all of about three minutes, and was going through the mail. The junk mail that is triggered by a change of address had already started to flow in, and Monica was inundated with ads for house painters, mattresses, and the like.

"Anne. I think she knows I'm interested in her."

"Oh? Do tell," I replied. "I mean, if you are right, and she is already at least a little intrigued by you, she would likely pick up any signals you make, right?"

"I hope I'm right all the way around," Monica said. "It would be pretty embarrassing otherwise!"

"You'll be fine. What did you do?"

"I just was texting her and threw in just a little flirtiness," Monica said, trying not to be too excited. "And I'm pretty sure her responses were meant to be a little flirty too!"

"Excellent! What were you talking about?"

"I suggested that we go see the new Ryan Reynolds movie."

"Aw, hey! I want see that!" I protested.

"Oh, wow! I'm sorry, honey," Monica said instantly. "I can text her back and suggest..."

"Don't worry," I said quickly. "You have a project. Go for it."

"If it is good, I'll happily go again with you. He's a dish."

"Well, I am going eventually, regardless of whether you like it," I said with a smile. Then I turned stern. "No spoilers! Regardless of whether you guys like the movie or not."

Monica looked appropriately cowed, which is to say, not at all cowed.

"When are you going?" I went on.

"Saturday, matinee."

The week flew by. Monica, who routinely texted anyway with Becca and The Trinity, both in a group text, and individually, texted a bit more with Anne that usual. Anne texted her a bit more, too.

I asked to see their texts, so I could offer advice on flirting with girls, and was told to keep my Cyrano de Bergerac tendencies to myself.

I kept up the dance with Carrie-Anne at work. My window where I could find myself being thanked for my efforts on behalf of her career without it becoming a whole Thing was definitely closing.

Saturday, Monica sailed out of the house to meet Anne at the movie after we had an early lunch, and I gleefully took my laptop out back in the yard to get some uninterrupted serious work done. Perhaps the only drawback of having a lovely sex-fiend move in with me was that we both were now getting a lot less work done outside the office.

The weather was fabulous, with only a few high clouds, no breeze, and warm Fall air. I didn't put on a bathing suit, because it wasn't that warm, but I was able to go with shorts and a golf shirt and still be quite comfortable.

I worked away happily, and was quite productive, even with my mind drifting off occasionally to thoughts of what Monica and Anne might possibly be or not be getting up to. I knew the start and run times of the movie, and when I knew it was over, I made sure my phone was not on silent.

Time ticked by, and the longer it went with Monica remaining radio silent after the movie, the more optimistic I became that I was going to have a next level sexy story to hear. I loved to perv on what Monica got up to, but to hear about her getting up to it with someone else I knew intimately?

My productivity began to drop off.

Almost ninety minutes after the movie was over, I got a text. I frowned as I heard Monica's custom text tone, the Pretty Woman theme. Honestly, this was a little early for a check-in.

MONICA: I'll be heading home soon.

Shit. That did not feel gleeful.

ME: No fireworks?

MONICA: Yes and No, dammit. [Frustrated Emoji]

ME:???

MONICA: Movie part was great. You and I will definitely go see it soon.

MONICA: And Anne and I were great in the theater. We kind of held hands early in the film. When we tilted our heads together to talk about ***REDACTED***, we kind of kissed each other!

This was not sounding bad at all. And bless Monica for remembering no spoilers.

ME: Do go on.

MONICA: By the end, we had sort of made out a few times. We kissed more. And I felt my first woman's boob besides Benda McMaster's. Anne had her hand WAY up my thigh.

Brenda really did like to show those purchases off...

ME: This all sounds pretty good. Anne has such nice breasts.

That got an assortment of laughing and agreement emojis. More than it deserved, really.

ME: So, what is the problem, and why are you texting me already?

There was a pause before Monica's reply. The three dots meaning she was typing appeared and disappeared several times.

MONICA: We just couldn't pull the trigger, and believe me, we tried.

MONICA: I was nervous, and jumpy, and acutely aware of my ignorance. Anne... was into it. She's obviously tried it before, but I mean tried. We both wanted it, but were both just too jumpy to actually get going, despite some nice false starts.

MONICA: I'll be home in a while.

Well, shit.

How could I have forgotten Anne's whole nervousness about her self-image as straight? Monica had given me no details, yet, but I was pretty sure that what I knew Carol and Anne had done on their own was more than Monica and Anne had managed just now.

I still wanted to hear every word. Maybe they would try again.

I crossed my fingers and got back to work.

MONICA: On my way. Be home shortly.

I rolled my eyes. 'Shortly' in Monica speak was somewhere between fifteen minutes and an hour.

Just then the doorbell rung inside the house. Fortunately I heard it, and got up to see if I had a package, or if it was someone else. I should have been worried that it would be an additional complication.

I trooped through the house and opened the door.

There stood Anne. And Monica, who smiled at me and lowered her phone. Mine, which I had absently brought along with me to the door, buzzed.

MONICA: Oh yeah. I'm bringing Anne.

I smirked at Monica sarcastically. "Nice."

I stepped backward and waved the two of them in extravagantly. If they wanted advice, they could have advice.

Monica walked in first, planting quite the kiss on my lips as she did so. I didn't really, under the circumstances expect quite so exuberant a buss as that, but I wasn't complaining.

Then Anne entered, and pulled me in turn into a kiss that was not so much exuberant as downright lusty.

"Uh..." I said intelligently, when Anne relinquished my lips.

"That was for being so sweet about keeping my secret, even from Monica," Anne said with a smile.

Monica swatted my ass. "And that is for keeping such a juicy story to yourself!"

"Well, shit," I said, with some genuine apology in my voice. "There goes my best Christmas present idea."

They both shoved me.

"More to the point," Monica said with a slow smile. "You denied me valuable information."

"I didn't discourage you," I defended myself. "I did everything but outright tell you that Anne might be down."

"You didn't tell her that I'm a whole lot more comfortable when I have a man involved," Anne said tartly.

Oh.

Oh!

"Oh!" I said.

"Help a girl out?" Anne asked, sliding an arm around me.

"You know," Monica said, "After how well the movie went, when we stalled, I was getting pretty sad. Then we started talking about failing to go beyond making out a little, and Anne told me. This whole day would have gone a lot smoother from the start if you'd given me her cheat code before now."

"I..." I said intelligently. I had two beautiful women coming on to me simultaneously, so, you know, Win, right? But I had wanted Monica to have her fun and her learning experience.

"Will you be our cheat code, Clark?" Anne asked with a wide-eyed innocence that I knew she did not remotely possess.

"Well, I had hoped to get some more work done this afternoon," I grumped. "But I suppose that I'm here for you two."

They both hit me for that. I deserved it.

Suddenly, all three of us were embracing and they were kissing me. This was awesome, and grabbing two asses as nice as theirs was truly fabulous, but I was there for Anne, and especially Monica's new experience. I gently disengaged from them, and stood back, admiring the view.

They both looked at me. "You two look like a dream together," I said with a smile.

"Yeah, Monica is pretty hot, isn't she?" Anne said. Monica just smiled and kissed her tentatively. Anne kissed back, just as tentatively, but as I simply stood there and watched, they both started to get into it, embracing each other fully. I began to catch glimpses of tongue. I stepped forward again and began to circle them, letting the fingers of one hand or the other trace a delicious curve here as there as I watched.

After a minute or so of this, I sensed that they were starting to be more amused at my antics than concentrating each other. As I passed, I lifted Monica's hand from Anne's waist and placed it gently on Anne's breast. I leaned in and whispered in my friend's ear, "Monica told me she thinks you have nice tits."

"I know," Anne said, letting go of Monica's mouth and nuzzling her neck for a moment. "She was reading me your whole text exchange while I drove us back here."

"Yeah," Monica added, letting her newly-placed hand explore eagerly. "You are going to need to drive me back later to retrieve my car." Her other hand slid down to grasp Anne's pert little behind. I saw that she had done so in response to Anne clasping her magnificently feminine ass in both hands.

Anne rolled her face around at the base of Monica's neck, then they resumed kissing, and I resumed circling the pair and stroking them wherever I could get a hand without one of theirs in the way. I leaned in close enough that they could feel my breath against their cheeks. "You guys keep this up. It's really hot. But I'm going to take both your clothes off while you do it. Okay?"

That plan got enthusiastic murmurs from both.

I took a look at them to plan. Monica wore the cream-colored suede skirt she liked to wear when she wanted to be sexy, but low-key about it, and a periwinkle blue button up blouse. Anne had on a light-weight, scarlet, cardigan sweater, and a pair of shorts that were loose in that magical way that somehow still showed off every delicate curve within.