All Comments on 'Guilty Until Proven Innocent Pt. 02'

by other2other1

Sort by:
  • 201 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We are soooo misty and have shed sooo many tears through your beautiful story, and we hold each other snuggly and whisper how much our love surrounds us and carries us forward through days of light and dark. Your words have renewed our faith and strength as we move through our sunset years - together.........

Thank you for touching us and so many others - even if they do not know they have a need!

S&J W

Covert43Covert43about 1 year ago

Didn’t like it for several reasons, why would he forgive his kids after they abused, humiliated and disowned him all the while immediately being adopted by Steven. His ex wife and Steven, absolutely nothing negative befalls them beside a slight boo boo. His parents and siblings he reconnects with, even slightly he still visited and reconnected and they were worse than his children. This guy is just too much of a pushover for me, seriously he was brutalised and raped in prison and he still retained his faculties, I’m sorry but I’m bloody pissed at how so much horrible things happened to him and he remained a soft cock, I guess being a prison bitch was natural for him. Seriously way too much forgiveness, I will say it is very well written I’ll give you that.

LindsaygjLindsaygjabout 1 year ago

I must be a sentimental old bugger, you had me in tears at the first pages of this second chapter. Lovely story, thank you for writing it. Please keep writing!

James G 5James G 5about 1 year ago

Great wrap up, good to see Robbie & Amy at the end, I was surprised they didn't appear at the wedding tho. Still a cool callback.

Dolphin8644Dolphin8644about 1 year ago

Loved this story. Thank you

xhristianjxhristianjabout 1 year ago

To say this story was inconceivable would negate the fact you obviously wrote it but one has to ask... why? You purposely draw out this extravagant betrayal by all and sundry to the point I expected the tooth fairy to shit on his pillow. I mean talk about the trials of Job and then his whole reconciliation with the outside world just sort of happened with no fanfare or drama boom he's out he's a millionaire and he's got a new girlfriend all in a matter of one or two pages?

But his reconciliation with his family was frankly just pathetic 🙄 I mean again no build up no drama they fucking call and woops all is forgiven. There is cuckold and there's this fucking pathetic excuse for a Man.

Not sure why everyone is oh its so beautiful 😍 because if this was me and if this happened to any normal rational man with half a brain this family would be nothing but a long lost memory 😂

newford9bnewford9babout 1 year ago

Personally I thought it was a good tale from the mind of an exceptional author. That is all it was, a tale, albeit a good tale, and cannot understand why people such as xhristianj have to rant about it. If XHRISTIANJ feels so strongly about the stories posted here, then maybe he, she or whoever should stop critising the efforts of the authors, and just go lie down in a dark room.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, what an amazing story!!!

DonKddDonKddabout 1 year ago

You know it's a good story when dipwads like shitstainj post fail troll comments for the sole purpose of complaining that fictional story is fictional lol

tonyneatotonyneatoabout 1 year ago

I like this story the most of all the Romance stories on LitErotica. Great Work. Other, you are a very gifted author.

5 Stars there would be more if possible.

GrandstandTedGrandstandTedabout 1 year ago

Amazing, can't say anything better that tells how good this story is,,Bravo Author 5 ✨️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is my second read through , I love this authors stories because he has demonstrated his mastery of understanding emotions and how to paint the human condition. Where most authors would rush the forgiveness aspect of the story the author expertly shows how fragile the human mind is. And how long it takes to repair damage done to it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it. I will definitely read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

THANKS 4 A WONDERFUL STORY. CRIED A LOT OF TIMES.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent, well-rounded story. Five well earned stars for both parts. I would have liked to learn how Larry died.

JPB

MyInspirationMyInspirationabout 1 year ago

Another absolute blinder of a story. You convey the emotion he feels so well. And how Victoria felt about him throughout his anguish is heart feeling 10/10

DPCDVR72DPCDVR72about 1 year ago

An absolute cracking story.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

"If you have never had an Aussie beach Christmas in Queensland you have never lived"

I refrain from insulting someone born in the southern hemisphere but any attempts to portray Christmas in Summer as anything other than an abortion is ridiculous and dim.

Sam23312Sam23312about 1 year ago

Another great story! I have now read all of your posts and am glad to say had very little negative thoughts of feedback, none of which are noteworthy. Although the ex-wives betrayal is an important catalyst to the beginning of your tales it is not the primary focus. Given that, I would suggest posting in the Mature category instead. I only make this suggestion because I found your posts by accident. The LW category can be off putting for those of us who are sensitive to such grievous behavior.

Again, great work, looking forward to reading more from you!

Calico75Calico7512 months ago

I certainly cried this time! Excellent job!

Ravey19Ravey1912 months ago

What a painful but beautiful story. Brilliant.

newfield1981newfield198112 months ago

Your best one yet!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have read several of your stories but this was the first. I read it ecause it was in Romance. The others in LW because of how this story progressed. Generally avoid the heartache associated with LW. I like happy endings. I truly enjoy your work and keep an eye out for new submissions.

Thank you for sharing!

DP

MeAReader2MeAReader212 months ago

Fantastic story. Loved it. Best one yet.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You Sir are one hell of a writer !

This is the second story of yours that I have read, and both are worth a lot more then five stars!

Thank you from the BigHorn Basin of Wyoming, USA

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

well done.......... obviously 5 stars is not enough, but all that is allowed.

doctrptdoctrpt11 months ago

Man you are a fantastic writer.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Way oversaturated with crying and virtue signaling. I'm not sure but I wouldn't be surprised to find that someone cried on every page of this 12 page story. Nothing wrong with crying, but you have an obsession with it. And I won't even start on the ridiculous plot details. His family physically beats him while in custody? This was an attempt to garner more pity at the expense of reality.

murfncalmurfncal11 months ago

I have to remember the next time I read one of your stories to have a box of tissues near me. I really enjoyed the story

Mamila47Mamila4711 months ago

Große Geschichte. Mir sind beim lesen die Tränen gekommen,,,Dem Autor ein Danke.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Too close to home, nearly 20 years ago in Zion Illinois a little girl was brutally murdered and when the perpetrator was brought to justice everyone was shocked. Now at 74 I look back and weep over her loss, the family still hurts. Plus I still remember the Greenly kidnapping of more than 70 years ago. So much wickedness and heartache in the world.

EoRaptor013EoRaptor01311 months ago

I greatly enjoy all of your works that I've read so far. My only complaint is that I wish you'd find a decent editor. I freely admit your vs you're and I vs me drive me nuts, but I also admit that's my problem. Beyond those issues, however, there are occasional inelegant phrasing that an editor would help cleanup. Regardless, top flight stories.

peter944peter94410 months ago

I have read this twice and unusually for me even read some of the comments. Some criticize you for some of the “over the top” family responses during the trial and possibly a bit etreme to some this is your world and it could happen in some places. The thing that makes your stories work at least for me is that there is more to them than a simple BTB or RAAC ending but have more complex and nuanced story lines. There are very few black and white stories out there and you reflect that in your work. Keep it going.

BAnde53507BAnde5350710 months ago

Fucking brilliant! One of the most perfect stories. And yes, I did cry reading the dream scene. Bravo! Well Done!

TonyspencerTonyspencer10 months ago

Fantastic story, brilliantly told. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of your best, without any doubt. Thanks very much. 10 stars, 5 for the first chapter, 5 for the second.

jkthekatjkthekat10 months ago

If I had tears left, I would cry. This was beautifully thought out and written.

thank you!

jack

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Such a beautiful story. I've been reading through your catalogue the past few days and Mr Other, I am very impressed. You write the emotion so over the top that I can feel it as I read it. I love it as it helps me escape for a little while.

Please keep writing, I am almost out of your stories to read!

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinker9 months ago

Yet again I loved this second chapter, and yes, I was very happy to have tears rolling down my cheeks. Thank you again.

tinfoilhattinfoilhat9 months ago

Words can't describe how good this story is.

EoRaptor013EoRaptor0139 months ago

Damn you! I knew I should have invested in that tissue company.

I do have one question: why aren't you a paid, published, author with books on Amazon? Maybe you don't have a novel, but you certainly have an anthology or two. Having said this, I want a signed copy if you ever do publish.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A MUST READ TWO PART STORY

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Damn!

LechemanLecheman8 months ago

Wow! Simply Wow!

Some parts of your story had me grabbing for the tissues.

I really enjoyed this story.

Rocky62Rocky628 months ago

Dammit, no one sees my wet eyes

billyswimsbillyswims8 months ago

I love this story.It really is a tearjerker

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Tremendous story. Very emotional. I couldn't stop reading it until finished.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The first part with Mike meeting the original Tina and Maisy was outstanding. Adding a little supernatural elements to your stories is just one of the things that makes your stories so special

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well done, a real tear jerker.............good job

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Awesome: Every time I read it!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You bastard.......................made me cry again second time reading this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Pass the kleenex please. From an ex-Royal Marine biker. Must be getting emotional in my age!

NotSomeBubbaNotSomeBubba7 months ago

If ever a story deserved to be turned into a screenplay and feature-length film, this is it. My 3rd read is just as enthralling as my first was. Thank you for your hard work writing it.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here7 months ago

OMG! Intense story!

5 stars for both parts.

Thanks

BabalooieBabalooie7 months ago

Beautiful story. Very touching and original. I was moved like no other story has done to me. Keep up the fine work. Five big ones.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There are 2 or 3 places that if you stopped I would have been content, but I’m glad to have read the complete story. Well done.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I always forget the name of this story, so I end up reading it multiple times. Its my favorite every time I read it.

The midnight picnic was pure genius

BabalooieBabalooie6 months ago

Wonderful story. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Superb. Five stars, although you again mis-spelled ALRO at the end.

JPB

davezqdavezq6 months ago

The passage where Mike/Joel tells Mary and Garlin the story of their daughters’ final moments is amazing both for the effect it had on me, and as writing craft alone. Thank you for another moving work.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Damn, made my eyes leak.

Parkway69Parkway696 months ago

Loved it. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

We are so misty, sooooo very misty! 2nd read and the more we read, our hearts flutter faster. We are so touched with the deep everlasting love and immense warmth and trust between these two souls; we can only be jealous and dream.

Thank you for sharing your words from the heart with us, and may you please surround us with more of your moving stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The trouble with stories like this is that 40 years ago there was no meaningful Internet. So unless the eventual death of Joel/Mike is a projection into the future some of the story doesn't quite make sense, like mobile phones, frequent flying for normal people. Also, 40 years ago routine dna testing wasn't a thing. If proper procedures had been carried out, it's increasing use would have possibly led to his exoneration anyway.

On the plus side the Australian police and legal system was beyond corrupt 40 years ago, so that would explain the poor treatment of Mike and his lack of a credible defense.

I appreciate that it nicely wraps the whole thing up, but really we could have just been left with a happily ever after ending instead, which chronographically would have made much more sense.

UncertainTUncertainT5 months ago

You were right, there were tears.

silverthorne16silverthorne165 months ago

All I can say is WOW! Another wonder Other story.

Wish you could pop them out weekly!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

can I give both parts of this story a 10?

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker5 months ago

Just as good as the first x i read it 🤷💯💯💯💯👍👍👍👍👏👏👏😉😁👋👋

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I second the motion that 2 x 5 = 10 stars for the series. I am also glad that tissueboxes are sold by the bundle here in the States. Always a good read. Thank you Mike.

LechemanLecheman4 months ago

Having spent most of my life in Canberra, my wife and myself did move up to Cairns for 3 years.

Strewth, loved that place immensely but alas, we had to return due to my work.

Anyway, this is the third time I have read this story, loving it each time (yup, and still needing the tissues).

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dude, Stephen was his friend, who fucked his wife, then paid a guard to get an inmate to rape him...that dude is so fucking evil. Satan probably looks to him for inspiration lol.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I knew Robbie and Amy were from 'The Nuclear Family'! Glad to see them again. The women in your stories are always such wonderful wives.

Amy, Rebecca, Harmony, Melody, Myra. All the type of women men pray to meet.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

MR Other A Totally fantastic romance story I must be an old romantic because even I had a few tears in my eyes Keep up the good work A toast to your friend Kite I too am suffering from bowel cancer 8 TH operation in March So I know the Pain of the Big C Keep writing my friend John Burgess (jaybee186)

SatyrDickSatyrDick4 months ago

[16.02.24]

Another achievement of storytelling EXCELLENCE!

Although the invisible onion chopping ninjas struck at various times.

11/10!!!!!

daves_not_heredaves_not_here4 months ago

Wow! *Very* intense story! 5 stars!

Lawrie1941Lawrie19413 months ago

Second time around and better than the first. You really have a talent to spin a tale

Tarloso2Tarloso23 months ago

Love this every time I re read it. I hope you do more

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The best story ever. Telling the story of when he got to meet the girls was amazing

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A really lovely story which was extremely well put together. Five stars from me

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wows.

KwazyWabbitKwazyWabbit2 months ago

Those damn Ninja’s are chopping onions again… 😢

Well, that’s my excuse and I’m sticking with it.

tsgtcapttsgtcaptabout 2 months ago

Wow! Great story! Even when a bit slow, the details prepare you for the "next". Thank you.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 months ago

I'd have definitely provided they police the recording of Stephen confessing to bribery et al so that he could enjoy prison life himself.

.

And since they would have had to document Mike's injuries inflicted while incarcerated, I'd have sent copies to his family with a note: "Congratulations, you wanted me to suffer in hell and you got your wish."

And I'd have been hard- pressed, when they tried to reconnect, to not mention how I had to pass through hell to get where I was, so to let me know once they went through hell and then I'd reconsider.

rkrs20rkrs20about 2 months ago

2nd time reading and this is still one of my favorites on here. Apparently Kwazy's ninjas travel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This was one of the more plesent stories to read and enjoy

Keep writing like this you have a great talent for story telling

thanks

Carolynne

alan_deealan_deeabout 2 months ago

Now that was a hell of an ending. Kudos to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well done 3boxes of tissues were needed you truly are a wonderful writer

Merrily_We_GoMerrily_We_Goabout 1 month ago

You were mistaken about the tissues. I leaked all the way through this part! Thank you, from Up North to Down Under.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreaderabout 1 month ago

what a great story! man, so many of your stories could become movies!!! straight facts on a kraken and ice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A very moving tale, thank you. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

tsgtcapttsgtcaptabout 1 month ago

Thank you for a fun, sexy, sweet, sad, well written story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well written. Great tempo. Good depth. Very complex plausible plot and story line. Not many men or women such and Mike and Victoria would have managed let alone survived such horrendous events.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well written. Thought provoking both introspective and questioning about society, norms, morals and judgments.

Thank you for a beautiful story

PepperMW1965PepperMW196530 days ago

Another great story. Once again thank you for sharing your talented work.

inka2222inka222216 days ago

4.5 stars. Would have been 5.5 or more of the two asshats got at least some bad carma (OK estrangement from the kids is "some", but the author could have done SO MUCH more... from suing them into the ground (doesn't matter the results, just drain their money via lawyer bills), to nation wide publicity campaign against them, to getting them arrested at the end of second chapter for extortion.

Otherwise, a really great story, and a pleasure to read. Thank you.

mattenwmattenw16 days ago

Wow, for the first time in many years I had tears in my eyes while reading a story. I was more than touched by your scene of how your protagonist accompanied the deaths of the two girls. When you visit Lit, you don't think for a second about emotional scenes that could move you so deeply. You taught me better.

Your story is a really good homage to real life with all the possible ups and downs! And the way you found for your protagonist to master his fate with the help of lovely people is fantastic! I think I should read more romance stories than LW. Thank you for your very good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userother2other1@other2other1
I am just you’re average Aussie guy, I have a wonderful family, I enjoy a rum and coke, driving my Mustang (which my kids also love) and I own a couple of businesses. I work with a few different editors, but note that my mistakes are my own as I like to tinker after an edit. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories