Guilty Viewing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLisa
MsLisa
31 Followers

A few minutes later, I faintly heard a car door slam, soon followed by the front door. Not much later, dad came down into the basement and explained that he finished much earlier than expected. He drank a beer and bullshitted with us as we finished the game of pool we had been playing when he came down. When the game was over, he asked if we still wanted to watch a movie. We agreed and went upstairs to order the pizza, I mentioned that we waited in hopes he wouldn't be too late. We started the movie; I don't remember what it was, but it was an action movie that we all enjoyed. Eating some pizza had started to help bring down the buzz from the beers... but a few more beers had brought it right back. Dad started to doze off right at the end of the movie and said he was getting too tired for another and that he was going to bed. He suggested that Tommy stay over though, since he had been drinking, and also suggested that I pull out the couch downstairs for him to sleep on. He then said goodnight, told us to behave, and went to his bedroom.

I was sure that this was another ploy to get a better show. Tommy and I went downstairs and I made up the bed as requested. As he undressed, he asked me to stay down there with him and have a little fun. I certainly intended too, but I really wanted my dad to be watching, so I told Tommy that I wanted to make sure my dad was asleep first. Tommy got completely naked in anticipation and I crept up the basement stairs as quiet as I could. I was sure that dad being so tired was just an act, but I wanted to be sure. Just as I suspected, it didn't take long before I heard the faint squeaking sound of my dad's bedroom door open, followed by a whispered, "shit!" I quickly, but quietly, went back downstairs and over to Tommy's bed.

I undressed and climbed into bed with Tommy. We immediately began making out and Tommy's hands were all over me. I quickly decided that the darkness had both a good and a bad. On the bad side, I had no way to tell if dad was actually watching, though I was certain he was; on the good side though, in the darkness it was easier to imagine that Tommy was actually my dad. Tommy pushed me onto my back and began kissing his way down to my chest. He pulled a nipple into his mouth as he moved a hand between my legs and began rubbing my lips and clit. I let out a moan as a finger penetrated my pussy, moving easily in the wetness generated by imagining this was my father instead of Tommy. I hoped my dad was there, watching, and imagining the same thing. The very idea of it made me too horny for words... all I could manage was another moan.

Tommy didn't waste much more time on foreplay, he was probably afraid I would stop again. He climbed on top of me and pushed my legs farther apart to maneuver himself between them. He went back to kissing me, as though to stifle any protest I might have been about to make as he reached down and guided his very hard cock into my very lubricated pussy. He brought his hands back up to brace himself and then began thrusting in and out of me with everything he had. I will admit that it felt really good, good enough that I even stopped imagining it was my dad for a while and just enjoyed what he was giving to me. Tommy wasn't quite as large as my father appeared to be, but he was certainly large enough to fill me. As he thrust deeper I could feel the tip of his engorged cock ramming into my cervix. I wrapped my arms around his lower back and urged him to go faster... harder! I moaned and screamed in delight as Tommy pounded into me again and again. I really hoped dad was watching then; this was the type of show I had been hoping to give him for almost a year!

Tommy continued to ram into me; he them drew himself up onto his knees, pulling my legs up so that my ankles rested on his shoulders as he continued his thrusts. I wouldn't have thought it was possible, but it felt like he was driving even deeper inside me. It felt amazing! Then he leaned into me, driving even deeper while increasing the intensity of his thrusts. All rational thought was driven from me as I reveled in the pleasure of what I was experiencing. Hands gripped my breasts and began to squeeze in time with the thrusting inside my pussy. I looked up at Tommy and closed my eyes to focus on enjoying the feeling... as my lids fell closed I saw my dad above me instead, it was him that was thrusting into me instead of Tommy. Fingers pinched my nipples, harder as the thrusts became harder. I began to moan and scream out, "yes! Fuck me daddy! Fuck me harder!" And he did. Waves of pleasurable ecstasy washed over me and it felt like my heart actually skipped some beats as my pussy clenched onto the cock that was penetrating me. The timing was perfect as Tommy exploded into me at the same time and I milked him for all he was worth.

Tommy let go of my breasts and legs and I felt him slide out of me as he collapsed next to me on the bed. We were both breathing heavy and I am sure we were both still shaking from the exertion as well as our own orgasms. After an unknown amount of time, Tommy said, "you got pretty loud towards the end there, I hope your dad didn't hear." I almost told him not to worry because my dad had probably been watching the whole time, but quickly thought better of it. Instead, I responded, "the basement is pretty well insolated, and he was pretty tired. I'm sure he slept through it all."

I waited until I felt my dad had enough time to retreat back upstairs and then started gathering up my clothes. As I got up, I could feel Tommy's seed leaking from me; I was really worried that he might have gotten me pregnant, but there was little I could do about it then. I used Tommy's boxers to clean myself, much to his objection, then got dressed and made my way through the dark basement. On the way to the stairs I stopped to feel the floor behind the blanket hiding spot. It was warmer than the floor around it, confirming that my dad really had been watching. That itself was enough to make me happy, but as I finished my sweep of the floor, my hand ran into a warm and sticky substance. A dollop of my dad's cum was left behind when he made his retreat. I replayed the events in my head and smiled as I imagined my dad watching it, especially imagining my dad pleasuring himself while he watched. I brought my hand to my mouth and tasted my dad for the first time... it was almost enough to bring me to another orgasm.

I had a very mischievous grin plastered to my face as I made my way to my bedroom, undressed again, and slipped into bed. I brought myself to orgasm at least two more times that night thinking about my dad watching me, imagining my dad fucking me. As I finally drifted off to sleep, the last thought I remember was deciding that I had to have him. Somehow, I was going to get my dad to fuck me. Again, the guilt could wait for the morning.

MsLisa
MsLisa
31 Followers
12